Other Fan Fiction ❯ Dr.House,Meet Your Necies. ❯ Dr.House,Meet your Necies. ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dr. Gregory House met a very strange sight when he entered his office at the beginning of his shift. Two little girls.One sitting at his desk with her feet on it, the other sitting next to it in a wheel chair.

The first one, had her left arm in what seemed to be a sling only, it was black fabic with a red chinese dragon on it and an old studded belt for a the strap. She had pitch black shaggy hair that hung in her face a bit with rainbow tips, red eyes, obviously contacts. She was extremely pale. Said girl was wearing a black tank top that read "Cold Hard Bitch" in bright green, baggy black jeans with two studded belts criss-crossing at her hips. On her feet were rather worn out looking green converse high-tops with writing all over them. On her right arm was a plain black fingerless glove that came to her elbow.

The one in the wheel chair, though she had no cast had pure white hair, probably dyed as well, bright blue eyes covered by simple wire framed glasses. She was wearing a white t-shirt and pants, just reading a book,hair tucked behind an ear and pale skin as well. They were obviously twins.

He turned when he head the sound of heels clicking down the hall, coming to his office. Cuddy and social worker walked in. "Wanna explain?" he asked, motioning to the two girls, the black haired one looking up. "House,these are your nieces. They're parent's, your sister and brother-in-law-were killed in a car crash a week ago." Cuddy said, the social worker hands House a clipboard with papers on it. "You need to sign these. Your sister's will specified you as the legal guardian if she and her husband died. " she said. House rolled his eyes and scribbled down his signiture, handing them back before turning to face the two girls as Cuddy and the social worker left.

"You got injured in the crash?" he asked the dark haird girl, most likely to talk, instead of the one reading. "No,we weren't in it,we were at home." she said with a shrug. "Then why are you wearing a sling and why is your sister in a wheel chair?" he asked pulling out a chair to sit on, proping his cane against the arm-rest. "We've had them since we were three,we fell out of a tree while she was helping me try to get a cat down." a soft quiet voice said. House looked and saw the white haired girl looking at him with blank eyes.

"Oh,well since you weren't introduced wanna tell me what your names are?" he asked,the black haired one answered. "Mines Alexandra, but call me Sasha,my twin's name is Alina." she said loudly, obviously the exact opposite of her sister. " Oh,and my twin is a boy."