Other Fan Fiction ❯ Fairy Tales ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
I remember when you use to tell me your favorite fairy tale. You even made up your own version of it once.
I remember that time when we were down at the beach watching the sunset and you were reading me the fairy tale you wrote yourself. You said that you wanted to be an authoe when your older and you also told me that you wanted to live happily ever after with your prince just like the stories.
I was hoping that your prince was me but I relized that it wasn't when you was always with him and never with me anymore.
I remember that one day when you were upset and had tore up half the fairy tales you wrote. All the while tears where cascading down ur face. I asked you what's wrong and you told me with pain in your voice that he was cheating on you. I hugged you and said that I loved you and that we would live happily ever after together. You pushed me away and ran out the door screaming that fairy tales were all lies and that you hated them.
You didn't go home that night and your parents were worried sick about you. The next day they found your body.

Ever since then I collected and wrote my own fairy tales all of them with happily ever after endings. Every time I would finish one I would take it to her grave and read it it to her and after everyone I would say to her that I still believed in happily ever after and that I still loved her.