Other Fan Fiction ❯ Longing ❯ Longing ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I claim no ownership of Desire Climax. The manga, its plot and characters belong to Ukyou Ayane and Shueisha. No profit or money of any kind is made from this fan-created work.
Pairing: Mio/Shoie(Prince)
Rating: PG-13 for mature content and mentions of adult situations.
Prompt: One night left.
Written for: Casper-san


- - - - - - -


One last night. That was all they had left of the week they set aside for each other. Seven days had already come and gone, and now they were on the seventh, and last, night. And what a night it had been.

Just thinking about how it went was enough to cause a dark blush to cover Mio's face and chest. Every time she spent the night with Prince, it was always the same. If anyone had said to her a few years ago that she would come to love the cold, cruel and distant Prince, she would have laughed in their face. Yet that was a few years ago. Now she could not imagine life without him. She, Omori Mio, needed him more than she needed air to fill her lungs.

Her blush faded as she gazed at the perfection beneath her. Jinnai Shoei, her childhood friend, was all hers. Hers to love, hate, explore, own. She loved exploring him the most, especially while he slept. It was as if the exterior of Ice Prince fell away during the night and the caring, blushing man she had always loved replaced it. However the more time she spent with him, the more she realized they were becoming the same person. Prince and Shoei; the best and worst of the same man.

Mio could not imagine Shoei without Prince nor Prince without Shoei. She loved them both so very dearly. To the point of where she could not even recognize that she was separate from him. Whenever he had to leave after their time together, it always felt as if he took her heart with him back to Tokyo. His absence made her ache in places and ways she did not know could exist.

"What are you thinking of?" His rich voice had her lifting her head from his chest.

She loved it when he kept his barriers down during the quiet, intimate moments of the night. Mio brushed his hair away from his face and smiled. "I'm thinking about tomorrow... Do you really have to go?"

His barriers were slowly coming back up as he gave a heavy sigh. "I've told you before. I have to get back and take care of business. You'll be visiting in a week, so why worry about tomorrow?"

"I miss you." Mio cupped his cheek, wanting to imprint her longing and love deep into him so he would understand and never leave again. "Every time you go away, I miss you."

Prince smirked. "And?"

Her earlier blush came back, darker than before. No matter how many times they had done it, the words he loved to hear always stuck in her throat. "I... I, I want... you."

"Good." He leaned up and claimed her mouth before claiming her body again. Her body and heart were the only two things in the world he wanted, and he would do his best to sate the need and longing that always existed between them.