Other Fan Fiction ❯ Maple Story: My Story... ❯ Chapter 5: Stranger ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is a story based on a dream I had a long time ago. The characters may have switched around, but it's still the same dream… But you may also call it a wish. (The first 2 chapters in the story are boring >_< But after the 3rd it gets exiting)
 
*Note: I make up my character designs, how they dress, what they look like… And so on. Almost all of the people are real in this story. And a lot of them are my dearest friends. I hope they find this story fun and exiting. This is for you guys! (I don't make up the names… I took them from my friends. Bwahahah… Except Chii.... Cause that's my name)
 
COPYRIGHTS: Maple Story is Wizet's! NO STEAL! And this story idea is mine! NO STEAL!
 
 
Chapter 5: Stranger…
 
Ahh... Guys… This chapter has a little tiny bit of hentai o_O. If you don't know what hentai is… just read on.
**********
“Guys, do you remember May?”
 
Chii and her friends were playing in the snow. It gets kind of boring after a while at an old lady's house…
 
“Ohh… May? Didn't she quit Maple Story?” Chio rolled up a snowball and hit it at a tree nearby.
 
“And wasn't she John's ex girlfriend?” Thuy was making backwards footprints in the snow.
 
“Well… Yeah. But we broke up. It was kind of hard dealing with her.” John kicked a mound of snow out of his way.
 
“Yeah… But if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have met John. And if I didn't meet John I couldn't have met Thuy!” Chii was dancing around a snow fort she made that was lopsided around the edges.
 
“Hmm… That's right huh?” John threw a snowball at Chio, but he ducked.
 
“Yeah… That's right!” Chio rolled up a snowball at lightning fast speed and hurled it at John, he ducked and it hit Chii, knocking her to the ground.
 
“Oof- Hey!” Soon there was a colossal snowball fight. White mounds of powdered snow were flying everywhere,
 
“Take this!” Chii hurled a humongous snowball at Chio that knocked him to the ground, getting snow in his clothes.
 
“OH MIGAWD! COLD!” He started doing a weird dance to get the snow out of his shirt, and Chii was laughing so hard, she couldn't breathe.
 
 
 
“RAWR!!!” Chio scooped up 10 fresh, powdery, snowballs he made and started running towards Chii.
 
“Oh, you'll pay for that!”
 
“AH HAAHAH NOT IF YOU DON'T CATCH ME FIRST!” Chii started running down the cliff where lady Magrashi's house was, and Chio started sprinting after her.
 
“Chii! CHII!!” Chio screamed after her, Chii ignored him and kept on sprinting.
 
“Ha-ha! You're never going to catch me!” She didn't even realize she was going all the way down the cliff, and into the forest, where Lady Magrashi strictly told them not to go…
 
Chii finally stopped to catch her breath, as she noticed she was surrounded by tall dark green evergreen trees.
 
“Oh Shit…”
 
She looked back, she could still se the house, just barley between the trees. She saw Chio calling out for her.
 
“Chii! Ok that's enough! Come back!”
 
“Ok!” She yelled back. She started walking back, she heard something behind her. “Huh?” She turned around. Nothing… She slowly turned back around and started heading to the house. She heard a dragging sound right behind her… This time she didn't look back, she ran up to the house.
 
And something grabbed her leg.
 
“AAH!” She fell hard on the icy ground, she looked up and saw a dark figure holding her ankle and started slowly crawling up towards her face. “WHAT THE HELL?! LET GO OF ME!” The figure held on tighter to her ankle, she tried to kick him off but he refused to let go, Chii saw that this person's hands were badly torn up…
 
Brother's hands were like that when…
 
“GET OFF!”
 
“Please… Help me…” he figure whispered in a broken voice, and passed out right on top of her.
 
“CHII!!!”
 
She looked up and saw her friends running to her. They stopped when they saw the figure on top of her.
 
“What the… Who the hell is…?”
 
“John, I don't know. But I know he's injured. We got to take him back to the house.”
 
Chio and John carried him up to the house, while Chii and Thuy stayed behind talking about what just happened.
 
*********
 
“So you went where I exactly told you not to go?!” Lady Magrashi looked at Chii with cold eyes.
 
“Sorry. I was being careless…”
 
“Yes, you were.” She looked at the stranger that Chio and John rested on the couch nearby a cackling fireplace.
 
“So… How did he get that way?” Thuy sat down with everyone else at the table; they all looked up at Lady Magrashi.
 
“Werewolves. Werewolves attacked him.”
 
Everyone's eyes got wide. Werewolves… Could they really attack you all the way up here? Chii looked at him. He had his cloak on, so she couldn't see his face. But she could tell he was badly torn up.
 
The stranger didn't wake up until next morning. And when he did, he caused a hell of a ruckus.
 
Chii was sleeping peacefully. The events that day tired her out. She awoke with a sudden scream.
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”
 
“WHOA!” Chii fell out of bed. She grabbed her trench coat on the floor and sprinted down stairs. She found that everyone was coming down. They found the stranger standing in the middle of the room, with Chii's dagger in his hand.
 
“WHERE THE HELL AM I!?” He yelled. His hood was off, and he had short spiky brown hair, his hazel eyes were confused and angry. He was bleeding on the side of his face.
 
“Hey… Calm down…” Chio tried to go up to him but the stranger raised the dagger.
 
“TELL ME WHERE THE HELL I AM!!” He kicked over the couch. “NOW!”
 
They didn't think it was a good idea to tell him about Lady Magrashi, or the Emotion war, or anything…
 
“Damn you bastard…” Chii growled. “That's my freaking dagger you're toying with…” Chii was getting pissed. And her friends knew it. This would soon be over. They stepped back and sat down.
 
“She's getting pissed… Ha-ha he's going to get his ass kicked!” Chio grinned.
 
“Yep…” Thuy sighed.
 
“Yeah, yeah…” Chii said to her friends.
 
Chii took a step towards the stranger. He didn't budge. He just tightened his grip around the dagger's handle.
 
“You better give that back… My brother gave it to me!” She took another step towards him. He still didn't move.
 
“Oh. So this is your big bwothers daggwer that I swiped off you isn't it?” He said in a mocking voice.
 
Chii just stood still.
 
“Well maybe I should just dull it. He put it against the stone floor and started scraping it, started stabbing everything with it… Then he took out a pin from his pocket and started carving things into it…
 
“THATS IT! THAT IS FREAKING IT!!!!” Chii charged at him, the stranger made lightning fast stab towards her, bit Chii was quicker, she dodged under, and tripped him over. The dagger fell out of his hand and flew up into the air. Chii caught it with her right hand.
 
“FIRST OF ALL: HE ISNT MY BIG BROTHER! HE'S MY LITTLE BROTHER!” She kicked him hard across the face.
 
“SECOND OF ALL: OF YOU GET ME PISSED THERES GOING TO BE HELL SHOOTING OUT AT YOU AT FULL SPEED!” She kicked him again. This time so hard he rolled halfway across the room.
 
“THIRD OF ALL: NOWONE, I MEAN NOWNE, NOT ANYBODY TOUCHES MY DAGGER!” She took her dagger and stabbed it right between his ear and his head. It barley missed his skin.
 
He lay on the floor laughing.
“You bitch…”
 
She took the dagger and swiped it across his face. It made a thin scar, not deep, it was slowly bleeding. Chii got up and walked to her friends.
 
“Freaking idiot destroyed my dagger…” She sat down between Chio and Thuy.
 
Lady Magrashi came running in.
 
“OH MY GOODNESS… What happened?!”
 
“He was playing with Chii's dagger…” John sighed. “And he was careless.” They all nodded.
 
Lady Magrashi commanded John and Chio to help the stranger up to the healing room, where Chii first woke up.
 
********
An hour later the stranger came down all bandaged up with Lady Magrashi. Everyone stared at him. He bowed to everyone.
 
“I apologize for this morning… I…”
 
“Shut up.” Chii said. “You're not sorry for anything.” She looked at her dagger. It was scratched up now… Ruined….
 
“Now that's enough.” Lady Magrashi said “He had a werewolf attack. You know that can make you go crazy for an hour or two. Even the nicest of people can end up trying to kill their best friend...”
 
“Yes. I am sorry.” He bowed again. John and Chio rolled their eyes. The stranger walked over to Chii, and stood there in front of her.
 
“What the hell do you want?”
 
“I am really sorry about your dagger… Here.” He handed her a jar full of thick looking liquid. “It's a dagger polishing oil. It will make all the scratches go away.” Chii looked at him, and then walked out of the house.
 
*********
 
They found out the stranger's name was Hiro. Lady Magrashi also allowed him to stay at the house with everyone. Everyone eventually forgave him, Even Chii, sort of; he was really polite and sweet. And he was never rude. So everyone got used to him and liked him a lot. And this was only over two days… John on the other hand, Couldn't stand him.
 
“Why don't you like him John?” Thuy questioned.
 
“Yeah, he seems pretty ok to me.” Chio agreed.
 
“No… I don't like him… He seems a little too happy, a little too polite. No one is like that. Ever.”
 
Chii thought about what John said. Hiro kind of reminded her of someone she knew along time ago. It made her feel awkward.
 
“I know I've seen those eyes somewhere… but…”
 
***********
 
Everyone was gathered around the table eating dinner. No one was talking. Everyone was silent. They were eating their food in dead silence. You could only hear the clatter of plates as their silverware hit the plate to scoop or pick up the food. Everyone was like this, except Hiro.
 
“This food is delicious lady Magrashi! I must have more! Chii you look very pretty tonight. So do you Thuy! Hey John do you want to play games afterwards? Chio do you want to build a fort after this…--“
 
“THAT IS IT!” John shot up from his seat. His hands were fists and he was glaring at everyone with those icy blue eyes…
 
“ISNT THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM?! DONT YOU NOTICE?!! CLEARLY THERE IS! HES TRYING TO GET TO CLOSE TO US OR SOMETHING!!! BUT IM NOT GOING TO FALL FOR IT! NONE OF YOU CAN SEE IT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! IM GOING OUT!” John knocked over his chair and stomped out of the house.
 
“John, Wait!” Chii got up and started to follow him, but Lady Magrashi grabbed her hand and sat her back down.
 
“Just let him go…”
 
Hiro looked at Chio. “Man… John must not really like you!”
 
“Huh?”
 
*********
 
It was bedtime for everyone. And John still hasn't come back yet. Chii closed the door to her room and turned the lights off. She took off her trench coat and threw it on the floor, and jumped on her bed.
 
“I really want to go out looking for John but…” Chii closed her eyes. “Lady Magrashi said I can't.” Chii slowly fell asleep…
 
***
Chii felt something warm on her neck. She moaned and tried to turn around. But she couldn't, she felt something a little to close for comport around her… She arched her back and scrunched up her face and relaxed. She tried to lift her hand but she couldn't. Something was holding her down.
 
Chii woke up and saw Hiro on top of her. Kissing her… She tried to scream but it just came out muffled. She tried to move but her arms were pinned down by Hiro's elbows. Hiro lifted his head off of Chii's and started licking behind her ear.
 
“What the hell!? GET OFF OF ME!” She squirmed under him.
 
“No. Not yet…” He started taking off her t-shirt slowly.
 
“You've grown more into a woman since the last time I saw you… Chii.”
 
She knew who he was now. She could tell by his voice. How come she couldn't see it before?!
 
“Zack! Get the hell off me!”
 
Zack was Chii's ex Boy friend. He was crazy. He talked about stuff to Chii that she couldn't even say herself. She broke up with him about 2 years ago. How come she didn't recognize him?! How could she ever forget his face?!
 
“Why did you break up with me Chii…” He started kissing down her neck…
 
“Because you're a twisted freak, and I hated you! That's why! NOW GET OFF OF ME!” She was screaming on the top of her lungs. Why couldn't anyone hear her?
 
“No… I wanted to do this ever since you broke up with me, even before you broke up with me, why would I stop now?”
 
He started rubbing in between her breasts, Chii moaned, “No… Get off of me…”
 
Zack started playing with her pants, and he whispered, “do you know the other reason why I'm here…? I'm a spy. They sent me to find you guys here. And I found you. Ha. Are you getting wet already…?”
 
“Shut up…” Chii gave up struggling. Them… The hate side… What were they going to do now?
 
Zack started slowly removing her pants.
 
 
John was right… John… JOHN!
 
There was a sudden burst of light coming from the door. Chii slowly turned her head to see John standing in the doorway sprinting towards them.
 
“GET AWAY FROM HER!”
 
John struck Zack across the head and he fell down to the side of the bed unconscious… John came over to Chii and started shaking her lightly.
 
“Chii… Chii! Are you ok?” She nodded.
 
“I'm fine…” She grabbed her shirt and put it on. She looked down at Zack.
 
“Oh… You sick bastard.” She thought.
 
“C'mon... Everyone is waiting Chii…” John held her hand and rushed her outside. She grabbed her trench coat and dagger while they were running out.
 
“Huh? Where are we going?”
 
“Chii… They found us here… There coming to get us. We have to run away.”
 
~*Next Chapter preview: Chii and her friends are trying to run as fast as they can away from Lady Magrashi's house. But a big disaster occurs that really slows them down.