Other Fan Fiction ❯ The Hook Up ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



A/N: Hey guys!!! Well here's a little one shot my friend, Danielle, wrote. So just a heads up, this belongs to her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

The Hook Up

what would you do if the guy you used to like has feelings for another girl but you still have feelings for him? .......

There was a girl named Megan. She was medium height, long blonde hair, and green eyes. She was very slim and usually hung out with the 'popular' crowd. You see, Megan really liked this guy named Matt. Matt and Megan never really went out but they liked each other, it was very obvious.

One day, Megan's friend, Todd, called her late on a school night. He asked her if she wanted to go out with him. She said yes. Megan thought to herself, 'What am I doing?! I still have feelings for Matt!'

The next day, Megan and Todd were seen holding hands in front of Matt. Megan gave Matt a shy smile, but he simply ignored her and walked on past her without even acknowledging her. She was very upset and teary-eyed. Todd looked at her and asked," What's wrong sweetie pie? Don't cry."

"It's just," Megan continued," it's just something's been bothering me lately. You wouldn't understand."

She released his hand and ran to her first period, knowing Matt would be there. she would be able to talk to him and tell him it was all a misunderstanding. Wipping her tears as she turned the corner to go to class, she stops in her tracks. It was Matt...... kissing her best friend Vanessa, ON THE LIPS!!!

"how could you do this Matt!? I thought we were meant for eachother!"

"What are you talking about?" Matt asked." I already have a girlfriend and she's you're friend Vanessa. You should be happy for me and her. Besides, you're going out with Todd anyways."

Megan walked right up to Matt, looked him in the eyes, trying to hold her tears back. She grabs him close to her chest and gives him a big, long, sloppy kiss right in front of Vanessa. Vanessa backs away when she saw that Matt wasn't pulling away. That night, Megan gives Todd a call and says," Hey Todd! I don't think things are going well between us."

"Why? Everything was going fine this morning until you broke down for no reason."

"There was a reason Todd." She sighs. "I have feelings for Matt, but..."

It was too late. Todd had hung up. She knew she broke his heart but she won over someone else's. She knew all along that Matt and her were meant to be.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Awwww... wasn't that dramatic and corny at the same time? Well it seemed that way to me. If you guys liked to story, you should review!! At least thats what I think.

^*^*^Anime_Cookie*^*^*^*^