Other Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgetable Memories ❯ Surprise Guest ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kino no Tabi
Unforgeable Memories
Kino X Shizu fanfic

This is a Fanfic of the anime Kino no Tabi. Kino no Tabi was NOT created by me! I only wrote this story of the characters as a fan of the show. I have nothing to do with creating this anime!

WARNING! MAY CONTAIN SPOILLERS!!!



Chapter 2

Kino and Hermes drove down a colorful path as the sun was setting. The sky was filled with brilliant warm light that made Kino feel like there was nothing wrong in the world. Together they continued down the path as the cold air hit Kino's face. It was chilly and felt very good after the hot day it had been. They began to near a new country that seemed well-taken care of. As they got to the gate they noticed no one was there to greet them. They read the sign at the entrance. “Welcome to the Land of Peace. All thy enter is welcome to live freely from times of war. No violence beyond these gates will take place or a curse shall be set upon thee.”

With that Kino drove Herme's past the gate and entered the country. She noticed many people holding hands as they moved about. As it was beginning to get dark cause the sun was showing less, Kino thought it would be a good idea to find a cheap inn near by. She road down the road till she found a cozy inn. She walked inside and asked if they had an available room for a human and a motterrad. The lady looked shocked at Kino.

“I'm sorry, but we just gave our last room to a traveler. This is a famous time of year in this country. The day after tomorrow is the “Day of Hearts.” Every year lovers from all over come to enjoy the festivities. The best we could do, is to put you in a room with another guest if they will allow to share a room.” Kino agreed to this thinking that it would be very hard to find another place to stay on such a busy week in the country. The lady left to see if she could find a room for Kino, as Kino and Hermes patiently waited for her to arrive back.

“Hermes? I think this is going to be a nice country. I can't wait to see the festivities that will take place. I haven't been to a festival in such a long time.” She smiled. Hermes replied in a shocked voice “Kino! I never took you as a party lover. You sounded too soft went you said that. It’s unlike you!” he growled. Kino laughed and patted Hermes on the light. “Hermes, its alright to have fun once in a while. Beside joining in the festivities will not only be fun, but we might learn more about this country, plus we will be able to create many more wonderful memories and we can learn more stories.” Kino replied yawning. She was begging to feel sleep and wondered went the lady would return.

Soon the lady returned with good news. She found someone that was willing to share a room if she paid half of the cost. The lady asked Kino and Hermes to follow her to the room. So they did and when they arrived and the door opened, Kino was surprised to come across a familiar face. “Shizu.... Riku...?” She asked surprised. Shizu and Riku stared in disbelieve at who stood at their door.

Please Review!!!!