Other Fan Fiction ❯ Yaoiful Adventures of Hammer and Teki! ❯ Prologue - A Slimy Start ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
It was a fine day in Henesys when a tired looking boy--wearing a somewhat fancy red robe that had green slime in splotches on it--walked back into the town, stopping at the nearest bench to rest with a tired sigh. There was another boy sitting on that bench with him, although this one was dressed in black and seemed to be a bit bored. Sensing the flamboyant guest, he smirked and said "You really don't quit until your certain they don't need your help anymore, do you?" The boy in red smiled tiredly and mumbled "Well it's my duty as a Cleric to help people, Teki. You know that. It'd be wrong not to help them as much as I can." Teki smiled at hearing the guests' catch phrase and replied "Yeah, yeah I know, I just wish you wouldn't over exert yourself when you do help people."


Playfully wrapping his arms around his guest, he let out small laugh "Besides, Hammy. You shouldn't be tired after this mission anyway, it was only slimes you had to fight." Hammer put his hands on Teki's chest, embarrassed, and tried to push away from him. "Quit it, Teki. You'll get slime on you. And also there were a lot of slimes there too ya know." Teki smirked, grabbed Hammer and pulled him into his lap. As he did Hammer let out a small "Meep" and fidgeted in his lap. "Tekiiiiiii quiiiiiiit it, that tickles and your gonna get slime all over you." Teki smiled even more and held Hammer in place with one arm while he tickled his sides with his other hand. "KYAAAAHHHH, TEKI STOP!" Hammer cried, laughing prettily while squirming wildly in his lap.


Teki stopped for the time being and put his hands in Hammer's lap, moving them around idly. "You know..." started Teki, "it feels good when you squirm in my lap like that Hammy." He pulled Hammer closer to him and whispered in his ear "Very good..." His hot breath slightly tickled Hammys' ear, causing him to moan. Teki chuckled, and started to gently nibble on the smaller boys ear. Suprised, Hammer blushed a bright red, and was even more apprehensive as he felt the growing bulge in Teki's lap. "T-Teki, you can't be serious...I'm covered in slime, you can't really want me, let alone do...you know...like this..." Nervously, Hammer squirmed in Tekis' lap, pleasuring both parties for the slightest hint of a second; Spurred by this intimate contact, Teki slyly trailed his hands down Hammer's lap. "Hammy, I haven't seen you all day...you're fine. If anything, the slime will make you slick with pleasure." Feeling Hammer's bulge, Teki grinned and continued on to nibble on Hammer's neck, stopping to suck on the pulse near his collarbone. Hammer blushed wildly, "W-we can't right here...! What if someone sees us?! T-this isn't right!" Teki smirked against the smaller boys neck and simply mumbled "Well then, it's their fault for looking."


Panting, Hammer couldn't help but to resist the sinful cravings he was experiencing, "P..please, can you just wait until--ah..! U-until we're home...unh..and I get a shower? It's...disgusting..hah..with this slime all over me." Fumbling with Teki's slim, intricate fingers, Hammer desperately tried to get out of his firm grip. Letting out a small sigh, Teki released Hammer. "Fine, if being clean just for me to make you dirty again is such a big deal, let's go home then." Hammer blushed even more at that comment, even so, he was happy he was finally going to get the slime off of him, although it wasn't right that he--as a male--should even care about this. Shrugging it off as some sort of habit, Hammer happily grabbed Teki and led them both back to their house. Even though it was a long walk through the market, Teki made due and wrapped his arms around Hammer's neck loosely.

They were about halfway through the market to their house. Teki was paying a bit too much attention on nibbling on Hammer's ear, and tripped over a loose brick in the road. "GYAAHH!" Teki yelled out, letting go of Hammer so as not to fall on top of him. Of course Hammer couldn't just sit there and have Teki fall right beside him, so he immediately tried jumping forward to catch Teki. All he really accomplished was clumsily falling on top of him. They were both splayed out on the road, as the people doing their daily duties around the market stopped what they were doing to stare. Hammer fumbled around on Teki before kneeling beside him and trying to lift him up. Teki, still face down on the ground, merely lifted his leg up and kicked the loose brick back into place before rolling over and grabbing onto Hammer's hand to lift himself up.


"I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Did you break anything? Did I break anything?" Hammer said frantically, checking Teki's arms, legs, ankles, anything for broken bones. "I'm fine! I'm f--." Teki stopped and burst out laughing as Hammer was bending one of Teki's arms, checking to see if it was broken. Teki pulled away, "That tickles!" Teki yelled out, giggling slightly. "I'm sorry!" Hammer exclaimed back. "I'm fine." Teki repeated, dusting off Hammer's arm, then continuing on to stomp on the brick again to make sure it was in place.


They both became aware of their surroundings again and looked around, the spectators looked away and immediately got back to doing what they were doing. Hammer blushed after realizing the scene they had just made, and shyly grabbed Teki's hand, leading them back to their house. Hammer frowned slightly, while tugging on a piece of slime stuck to him. "Teki...it's drying to me, we'll never be able to get it off if it dries." Teki smirked and said "So you can walk around the house naked because your robe is ruined, I won't mind that at all." Hammer whined softly "It's in my haaaiiiiir..." Teki smiled as he realized they were close to the house finally, and started to push Hammer along a bit faster. "A good, long shower should fix that..." Teki said slyly, smiling.