Other Fan Fiction ❯ Yaoiful Adventures of Hammer and Teki! ❯ A Sticky Situation ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
CHAPTER 1 ~ A sticky situation




Hammer sighed happily as the two of them walked through the door of their house. Teki wrapped his hands around Hammer's neck and nibbled on his ear. "You sound so cute when you sigh like that." Teki said coyly. Hammer blushed slightly at that comment and shut the door with the back of his foot, while untying the ropes that hold his robe on. The robe slipped off into Teki's hands as Hammer slid away from him quickly. Teki grinned at him as Hammer blushed and quickly mumbled "U-uhm I'll be in the shower cleaning the slime off...please clean that for me." And hurried off to the bathroom for the shower. Teki frowned slightly as he watched the boy scoot off to the bathroom before mumbling "How the hell did he manage to get slime there?"

Hammer was glad to finally be in the bathroom. He hated to be dirty when he was around Teki, even if Teki did like making him dirty or didn't care if he was dirty to begin with. Still though, he much preferred to be clean, and smiled happily as he started the water in the shower. As the water was warming up he decided it was probably a good time to take off his boxers and slipped them off. He looked down at hearing the odd "plop" noise, and frowned in confusion. "How the hell did slime get there?!" he wondered aloud. Shrugging it off as one of the thing's he'd never really understand, no matter how hard he thought about it, he kicked them to the side and tested the water with his finger tips. He smiled happily, realizing the water was just as hot as he liked it. He cast a glance towards the bathroom door, making sure Teki wouldn't be able to get in, before finally stepping into the shower.

Teki was sitting in his favorite giant cushion, picking slime off of Hammer's robe and throwing it into a huge soup pot that he never used anyway. He let out a sigh and looked up at the ceiling. "No way he's getting in there alone." He said to himself, throwing Hammer's robe on the table. He got up and started fumbling with his red belt, trying to get it untied. He then moved up to untie the small, also red strings holding his China together. He slipped the top off, and mentioned to himself "Why the hell do they make so many things you have to untie on that damn thing?" He slipped off his pants and sneaked over to the bathroom door. He tried to turn the knob to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "DAMMIT!" He cursed to himself. and walked back over to dig through his pants for his lock pick. "I'm so glad I have this thing." He said as he pulled it out of his pocket and ran back to the door, unlocking it in seconds. He flinched at the loud "Click" the door made.

Hammer sighed happily as he shut his eyes. He didn't really know why, but showers always seemed to make him relax. He grabbed the red wash cloth that he always used and began to lather it up with soap. He was scrubbing the slime away while humming happily when he stopped for a moment. Hammer blinked, and strained his ears trying to listen over the shower. Just faintly, he thought he had heard the sound of clothes hitting the floor in the living room. He shrugged it off and continued to scrub himself clean of the slime, blushing slightly as he dragged the wash cloth over his sensitive stomach, he let out a small moan. Hammer was to busy humming to hear the faint "Click" the door made over the sound of the shower.


Hammer nearly jumped when he felt hands wrap around his chest and a very familiar voice whisper in his ear "Want me to help you with those hard to reach spots?" Hammer blushed as he said in an agitated voice "T-Teki I'm in here to shower, nothing else...I'm only in here for business." While he said that he reached up with the wash cloth to move Teki's hand. Teki smirked and trailed his hand down Hammer's tummy as he nibbled on the smaller boy's ear gently. "From the noise I heard you make when you scrubbed your tummy, I think we're here on the same business, Hammy..." Almost as a way to prove he was right, Teki grabbed Hammer's hardening length, as he pushed his own against Hammer's backside. Hammer nearly moaned aloud when Teki grabbed him like that, but managed to keep his mouth shut.


Teki began to move his hand along Hammer's length, trying to get the smaller of the two to make more noise, but Hammer simply clenched his eyes shut, and put some shampoo into his hair. Teki frowned at the fact he was nearly being ignored, and only moved his hand along faster. "You know you want to open your eyes Hammy..." He smirked as he continued to whisper, nuzzling Hammer's neck "You can never stay quiet when I hold you like this." As he said that, Hammer let out with a "H--haa." Hammer sped up washing the shampoo into his hair as he began to began to bend forward some to start rinsing his hair off. Teki smiled at the opportunity and rubbed his erection along Hammer's butt.


When Hammer felt Teki start pressing against his hole, he leaned back up and turned around to face Teki, "Almost done." smirked Hammer. "That's great." replied Teki, who did nothing more then grab Hammer's length gently with both hands. Hammer gasped as he felt both of Teki's hands on him and rinsed his hair quickly. Once he was sure it was completely rinsed, he quickly turned around and said "Done!" And kissed Teki full on the lips. Teki let out a small gasp and pulled Hammer aside, turning off the water. He pushed the shower curtain aside and stepped out, while holding onto Hammer's hand. When Hammer stepped out after him, Teki simply scooped Hammer up, and carried him through the living room, to the bedroom, where he laid Hammer onto the bed.


Hammer blushed slightly as he saw Teki smile down at him, before Teki leaned down and kissed him. Hammer pressed his tongue into Teki's mouth as he let out a moan, and let his tongue explore inside his mouth. Teki pushed his tongue into Hammer's mouth when his tongue finally retreated. Teki gently lifted Hammer's legs up, Hammer did his best to help Teki position him by lifting his legs up and resting them on his shoulders. Teki put a hand down on Hammer's erection and started to massage it quickly, as he was doing so he lined himself up to penetrate into the boy moaning beneath him. As Teki was sliding himself up and down against Hammer's hole, Teki looked down and said "I love you Hammy." Hammer had his eyes shut lightly from the pleasure and gasped out "I love you too Teki."



This was always the part Teki hated the most, it was the only part Teki thought he was ever really hurting Hammer. He pushed himself into Hammer slowly, keeping a close watch on his partners face for any signs of discomfort. When he saw a look of discomfort come across the younger boys face, and heard a small groan of pain from from the boy, he slowed down pushing into him nearly to the point he wasn't moving at all. He finally pushed in a bit faster when he saw that the small frown of pain was replaced the with dreamy little Cleric's smile of pleasure. When Teki hit the back wall of Hammer's butt, they both let out a small moan of pleasure.


Teki began to run his hand up and down along Hammer's cock, as he began to pull out of him slowly. When he was nearly out of him he pushed back in a bit faster this time, letting out a soft moan as he hit the back wall again. When he hit that spot this time, Hammer gasped Teki's name loudly, and tried to move his whole body farther onto Teki. Teki smirked at his lover's reaction and pulled back a little bit before driving himself into that spot again. Hammer nearly shouted "Teki please!" and as he did he tried to push himself against Teki, trying to get more of him inside himself. Teki grinned at his reaction and started to pump Hammer up and down much faster, as he started to thrust quickly in and out of Hammer, being sure to hit that spot every time he thrust into him.


It wouldn't be much longer until Teki couldn't hold it in any longer, and begun to thrust into Hammer as quickly as he could. Each time he thrust into Hammer he moaned Teki's name loudly, and nearly shouting it when he hit that back spot of Hammer. Teki was on the verge of exploding and begun to thrust faster, his breathing letting out in short gasps. Hammer could feel Teki's erection pulse inside him, knowing Teki wouldn't hold out much longer. Teki shouted out "Ha--Hammy!" as with his last thrust into the boy he hit that spot that drove Hammer wild, and sprayed his hot cum directly on that spot. Hammer couldn't take this sensation any longer and shouted out Teki's name, as his body spasmed, and sprayed his cum all over Teki's hand, and his own chest.



Teki laid himself down gently on top of Hammer, ignoring the feeling of Hammer's cum between the two of them. Hammer still had his eye's shut from feeling all of that pleasure and was still shaking from it. Teki kept nibbling Hammer's lips as he mumbled, over a rattly breath, how much he loved the smaller Cleric. Teki wrapped his legs around Hammer and they both laid there. It could have been 5 minutes or it could have been an hour. It was almost like a dream.

Hammer woke up, he looked at the clock beside the bed and saw it was just after midnight. He looked back up and saw Teki's face staring back down at him, barely lit by the moonlight. Hammer jumped at seeing this, forgetting that Teki was still on top of him, with his legs still wrapped around Hammer's. "Hey, sticky." Teki said, immediately lowering down to kiss Hammer. Closing his eyes, Hammer let his tongue flow into Teki's mouth. He let his tongue dance with Teki's for a while before pulling out to nibble on his lip. Teki rolled them both over onto their sides and pushed his tongue out to lick Hammer's lip. Unwrapping his legs from around Hammer, Teki attempted at pushing himself gently away. But Hammer stuck to him like glue, literally. he pushed a little harder and came apart in a sticky mess. "S--Sorry about that..." Hammer stuttered. Teki merely let out a small giggle.

They were both leaned up on the pillows, side by side. Hammer looked over at Teki, who had his eyes closed. He blushed slightly, an grabbed onto him and pulled him back into a long, blissful kiss. Pulling back after what seemed like forever. "I just can't resist when I see you like that." Hammer said shyly, Teki just let out a small giggle and nuzzled against Hammer's neck. "Do you remember the first time we were together like this?" Hammer said out of the blue, after a few minutes.. Teki waited for a while in thought "Uhm...Wasn't it that one time at the Slime Tree?" Teki said through Hammer's neck. "Yeah, we had just barely met, although we were very close friends right away some how."