Other Fan Fiction ❯ Yaoiful Adventures of Hammer and Teki! ❯ A Slimier Start ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
CHAPTER 2 ~ A Slimier Start




It was a some what over-cast day in Ellinia, when two boys were walking through the woods. One of the two was wearing a black vest, a pair of sweatpants and a black loose beanie-like cap with a pair of slightly worn out black shoes. Wielding what seemed to be a fruit knife. While the smaller boy behind him was wearing a plain brown cap that covered his whole head, a gray t-shirt, and a simple pair of denim shorts with red rubber boots. Who was holding a small wand, which was rather more of a stripped twig. The boy in black let out a small sigh of frustration, "Your CERTAIN they said to kill the slimes and bring back the bubbles they have on their heads right?" The boy in the cap nodded and quickly let out "Y-yes, thank you for helping me Teki."


Teki smiled as he saw they were close to the slime tree, and started to climb up the branches to the hole in the side of the tree. He looked back down after climbing a bit and saw Hammer staring up at the tree, a scared look on his face. "What's wrong!?" called Teki. Hammer looked up at him and shouted back "I don't know how to climb trees!" Teki hopped down off the tree branch he was hanging from, and landed beside Hammer. "Your kidding right? How do you not know how to climb a tree?" He stared at the smaller boy as he fidgeted nervously. "W-well I just never really was able to...I'm sorry Teki." As he said that he looked down at the ground, and twisted his wand around a bit nervously.


Teki let out a loud sigh and said "Here, just hold onto me, I'll carry you up on my back." He turned to face the tree as he waited for Hammer to grab hold of him. Hammer blushed faintly and mumbled, "Are you sure? We c-could always go somewhere else..." As he said that he gazed up at the tree which seemed taller then before. Teki stretched out his arms a bit before saying "Yes I'm sure now let's get up there and inside before it rains." Hammer climbed onto Teki's back silently, shaking slightly. Teki started back up the tree, slower this time because of the added weight.


They were about halfway up the tree and Teki felt Hammer cling tighter. Teki looked over his shoulder and asked "What's wrong now?" Stuttering, Hammer explained "I--...I'm scared of--of heights..." Teki sighed and looked at down. "We're halfway there, just hold on 'til then." Hammer remained silent and stuffed his face into Teki's back. Teki blushed slightly, before shaking it off and centering his concentration on getting up the tree before it started raining.


They had a few more branches until where they needed to be when Teki felt a drop of water on his cheek. He sped up and climbed into the hole in the tree. "Okay, we're here. You can get off now." Hammer lifted his head and looked around. He hopped off of Teki's back and slipped in a slime puddle the moment he hit the ground. He landed face down in the puddle, and had splattered it everywhere. He rolled over and grabbed Teki's hand to pull himself up.


Hammer let out a small wail of grief as he looked down at his, now ruined clothes. Teki asked him what was wrong and Hammer said "These are the only things I own clothing wise..." Teki stared at the boys clothes and agreed to himself that they did look ruined. "Well I could get you a Magician's robe or something. That would be more comfortable too I bet." Hammer looked at him a bit shocked and quickly mumbled "You don't have to do that..." Teki smiled and said "Too bad. Now c'mon we gotta kill those slimes and get back before it starts to storm." As he said that he started going down the tree, giant fungus to giant fungus, looking for the slimes. Hammer followed close behind, slipping on the slimy ground every so often.


They finally found a slime wandering around down in the depths of the tree. When the slime saw them it let out a loud shriek of attack and charged at the two. Teki looked at it as it hopped towards them, then moved his gaze up to the small ball of slime dangling on it's head. "So that's what we're supposed to get, huh? The little buggers are actually pretty fast." He grabbed it by the wiry string holding the ball to it's head and held it at arm's length as it wobbled and blurbbed, trying to get at him. He cut the "string" off cleanly and stuffed it in his pocket as the slime dropped to the ground with a "plop."

Teki made a go at it straight in it's eye, it got quite a bit angrier and charged back at Teki. Hammer lunged at it, acting the hero, and stood in front of Teki, conjuring up a ball of energy, and shot straight into the side of the slime. It took off quite an impressive chunk and jumped at Hammer. He ducked as it was a foot from his face and Teki pointed his knife straight at it. It kabobbed right on the knife before falling back to the ground in a pile of gelatinous goop. "Quite impressive, Hammer." Teki said with a smirk.

Suddenly the two started hearing squishing sounds that seemed to grow louder each moment. Teki stepped closer to Hammer and looked around the area they were in. Hammer looked around puzzled and saw a slime hop down from a ledge. He shot it with a bolt of magic without thinking and killed it instantly. When the slime exploded with a giant spray of goo, there suddenly appeared a somewhat small army of slimes. The slimes surrounded the two and glared at them with a look of hatred. Hammer glanced at Teki and quietly mumbled "D--do you think they're mad we killed their friends?" Teki gave his friend a side ways glance and said "Well either way, what do you say we get out of here now?" Before Hammer could even answer though all of the slimes charged at them.


The slimes were upon the two before they even had a chance to prepare themselves. Suddenly, as the two were fighting off the onslaught of slimes they heard a loud crack from the fungus they were standing on. Everyone stopped moving, including the slimes as they stared at the floor. Teki smirked as he stared at the small crack he saw through the slime on floor. "Care to take a shortcut out, Hammer?" Hammer only had time to say "Sur--" before Teki jumped onto the crack and shattered the slime eaten floor out from beneath them. Before Hammer was finished saying "Sure" he was already falling with a "GWAAAGGH!" It only took about 30 seconds to reach the bottom. Hammer was already grabbing tightly onto Teki's arm.


As they approached the bottom, Teki could faintly make out millions of tiny lightly tinted green balls. Wait, no, They weren't balls...They were falling into a pile of baby slimes, no more than 2 inches big each. They hadn't even developed their distinctive dark green color yet. "Crap, I hope these things are piled up deep" Teki thought as he braced himself for the impact. They hit the top of the pool of baby slimes and at that moment, any slimes that weren't already crushed were making small, high pitched squealing noises. They soon found out that it was much deeper than Teki had expected. Teki couldn't even make out the bottom through the the transparent slimes. Any of the slimes that were remaining at the side quickly fell inwards and engulfed the two.


Hammer, still holding tightly to Teki's arm, pulled out an old, sopping wet with slime, tattered, browning scroll with odd markings on it. He quickly traced the large T on the front of it and they were immediately engulfed in white, seemingly nothingness. Suddenly the white completely disappeared and they were dropped on a giant, moss-covered tree branch up high in the trees of Ellinia. Teki had fallen directly on top of Hammer, they were both breathing hard from holding their breath in the pool of slime. "What the hell was that thing, and where to I get one?" Teki asked, rolling over off of Hammer.Hammer laid on the ground panting "It's a scroll that warps you to a nearby town, and I got mine from Magician training. I don't know where else you can get it though."


Teki stood up, and helped Hammer up to his feet. "Follow me." Teki said as he stretched slightly. "A friend of mine used to live here a while ago. But he left Victoria altogether one day, and when he did he let me have his houses that he owned in all the towns." Hammer went wide eyed when Teki said that and mumbled "He just gave you a house?" Teki started off in the direction of his house and replied "Four of them actually." Hammer followed behind Teki closely as he led them to his house. The two of them looked up when rain started pouring down on them. "Oh, now it rains." Teki said, the agitation in his voice obvious.


They climbed down the branches of the giant tree in the middle of the town, which were fashioned like stair steps. They reached to about 1/3 of the way down the tree and Teki led them off to the branch of a neighboring tree, which joined with the staircase branches. they were at the step of a small round-ish building build into the side of the tree. "Well this is...Cozy." Hammer pointed out nervously. "Indeed it is." Replied Teki. He opened the door and led them into the house. The tiny shack that Hammer saw was only the entrance, the rest of the house opened up inside the tree, The roof of the whole thing was carved out carefully into a large dome, and there was a giant window on the other side of the room, looking outside to the town. On the left, the wall straightened out so the room made a D shape. The wall had 3 dome-top doors leading off. In the middle of the room the floor was sunk into a large circle, of which the outside was lined with giant cushions. In the middle of the whole thing the floor rose back up into a large circular table. To the right was the kitchen, with a large island separating the living room and the kitchen.


"Ho--...Holy crap!" Hammer exclaimed. "Indeed" Teki answered with again. Hammer shuddered softly as he felt the slime slide down out of his clothes, and leave a trail of it down his body. Hammer mumbled "Umm, where's the bathroom, Teki? Could I please take a shower?" Teki pointed to the furthermost door on the left and Hammer scuttled off, keeping his feet on the ground so he wouldn't slip. He entered the door and looked around. The bathroom itself was triangle shaped, in the corner to the right of him was the tub, which was shaped accordingly to fit the wall. the shower head barely fit into the corner above the tub. Directly in front of him, on the left wall was the sink and the toilet. It was quite a large bathroom, with other assorted shelves, hangers for towels and such.


Hammer smiled happily at the fact he was going to get the slime off, and started to take his shirt off, when he heard a noise behind him. He turned to look and saw Teki there taking off his vest. Hammer blushed and stammered quickly "T-Teki what are you doing?" and lowered his shirt back down. "I was just think--Would you mind if we took a shower together...? I'm covered in slime too. And if we both took one together we could have the slime off of us faster." Teki said, blushing slightly. Hammer blushed as well and looked away, although he did agree that it made sense that way. He turned around and started to take his shirt off again. He heard the water start in the shower and glanced behind him, he blushed brightly as he saw Teki's butt as he leaned in to adjust the water, and turned his head back to the wall.


Hammer threw his shirt into the pile Teki had made with his clothes, and un-buttoned his pants. He slid them off along with his boxers, and tossed them into the pile of slimy clothes. Hammer stood there naked except for his slime covered hat which he wasn't wanting to take off. He slid the curtain of the shower back some and stepped inside it quickly, he saw Teki's back and quickly turned to face the other direction. He grabbed the extra wash cloth inside the shower and started to scrub the slime off of himself. The two stood there a while scrubbing the slime off themselves until Teki spoke up. "I've got the soap, need it?" Hammer nodded out of habit and said "Yes please." He turned around to hand him the soap. Hammer looked over his shoulder to grab the soap. They both turned back around quickly, blushing.


After a long pause, Teki blurted out "...Hey Hammer, why are you wearing your hat still?" As he said that, he started tugging on the ear flaps of Hammer's hat. When Hammer felt his hat being lifted, he lifted his hands quickly and clamped them down on the ear flaps beside Teki's hands. "P-please don't touch my hat!" Hammer gasped out quickly, "I look funny without it on." Teki rested his hands on the ear flaps and mumbled "Well you probably have slime in your hair...You can't wash your hair with your hat on right?" Hammer sighed deeply and mumbled "Don't laugh, okay?" when he said that he lifted his hat off, and Hammer's hair tumbled down out of his hat, and down to his shoulders. Like Teki had said it did in fact have a lot of slime in it.

"Well all you need is a haircut, I don't see anything to laugh about. In fact I think I think I know a place where you c--" Teki said this as he reached out and turned Hammer around to see the front of his hair, but stopped talking and turned around quickly, blushing again. "S--Sorry..." Teki said quietly, looking at the wall in front of him. They waited, scrubbing the slime off themselves quietly before Hammer broke the silence "C--Could you get the slime off my back? It's gotten crusty and I can't get it off myself..." Teki said "Sure." and turned to pick the slime off. While he was scrubbing the slime off of Hammer he asked, "Do you think you could help get the slime off my back also? If you do I'll help you get all the slime out of your hair." Hammer fidgeted a bit shyly as Teki scrubbed at his back when Teki finally said "Done." As Teki turned back around, Hammer grabbed the soap again to scrub Teki's back. It took a good 5 minutes before he was done. "Okay turn around so I can get the slime out of your hair now." Teki grabbed the brush to get all the small globs out, and started picking.

It was about another half hour before they had gotten clean. By then it was already dark outside. The rain had only gotten worse and they could hear the drops ramming the sides of the tree. They had gotten out of the shower and were drying off, Teki yawned and said "It's late and I'm tired, we should head to bed." "Where do I sleep?" Hammer said. Teki hadn't given this much thought and stuttered out "W--...Well our clothes are wet and slimy, I don't have any spare...A--And we only have one bed." Hammer brushed brightly and stared at the wall silently drying himself off. "I'm gonna head off to bed...The bedroom is the middle door." Teki said, throwing the towel into the pile of clothes.


Hammer had finished drying off and he was slightly nervous. He headed to the room Teki had told him and the only light coming in was from the window. He could barely see the edges of the bed and he started getting under the covers, he laid down and rolled over onto his side. As he was rolling over he accidentally rubbed against Teki's backside. Teki gasped and Hammer let out a yell "I'm s--I'm sorry!" They both blushed brightly and Hammer quickly rolled back around to face the other direction, but fell off the side of the bed in his haste. Teki got up and looked over the side. "Are you okay?" He said, still blushing. They both got into bed, facing opposite directions at each edge. The bed wasn't that big though, so they didn't have much space to stay separated.Hammer yawned tiredly, the events of the day suddenly taking a toll on him. "G'night, Teki..." Hammer mumbled weakly before shutting his eyes. Teki also was overly tired, and barely managed to mumble out coherently "Night, Hammy..." Hammer thought as he fell asleep "Hammy...that's kinda cute..."


It was some time later during the middle of the night when Hammer felt something tingly on his stomach. At first he tried to ignore it but, it only kept tickling him. He opened his eyes tiredly, trying not to giggle slightly from the sensation on his stomach. When he tried to move to better look at his stomach he realized he really couldn't, due to the fact Teki had his arm draped over the smaller boy in a semi tight grip, and he was lazily tracing his fingers over his stomach. Hammer blushed brightly upon realizing how close Teki was to him now, and tried to ignore the feelings going through his stomach thanks to Teki's fingers. Teki was snoring lightly and clutched Hammer closely, Hammer's eyes got wide when he felt something poke against his rear. His eyes got wider still when he felt Teki's hand trace gently over his stomach, and go down lower past his waist. He clenched his eyes shut tightly though when he felt Teki gently trace around his manhood.


Hammer shuddered slightly as he felt Teki continue to trace his fingers around him, as he did his best not to get hard, it was tough not to, though. Teki's hand was still tracing his slow circles around his manhood, while Teki's length kept poking into his rear. Hammer let out a small shuddering gasp as he began to get erect, with Teki now flat against his back. Teki then started tracing up and down with his fingers, Hammer closed his eyes again and his breath started getting rattly. He was now fully erect and Teki grabbed him gently. He started playing with Hammer with his fingers, running his hand up and down along his length. Hammer blushed a great deal when he let out a soft "Mmm" noise as Teki continued running his hand up and down Hammer's hardness. "I...I want to get out of here but...I can't. I want to but I don't want to. I...can't think right..." Hammer thought, trying to stifle another moan. Teki sped up his hand along Hammer, while letting out a happy sigh in his sleep. "It feels...wonderful..." thought Hammer guiltily. Behind him, he felt Teki's other hand move down in between them and he could feel Teki begin to pump his own cock.


Hammer breathed roughly as he began to buck his hips slowly along with Teki's hand. Teki let out a soft moan. "Nnmmm...Hammy...." Hammer blushed again, thinking "That really IS a cute name..." Hammer let out a soft moan as he felt Teki's hand bumping into his butt from stroking himself. Hammer let out a small sigh, as he moved his hand down to join Teki's hand without thinking, and put his hand on Teki's and helped him pump himself quicker. He felt Teki's hand speed up behind him, and heard him let out a low moan. Hammer turned his head so he was facing into the pillow, and let out a moan into it. He heard Teki gasp out in his sleep "Aah...Hammy...I'm cumming..." And not long after he mumbled that in his sleep, he shot his cum onto Hammer's butt, most of it getting onto his rear and some into him. Hammer felt the hot, wetness being rubbed against his rear and couldn't last longer himself. He tried to muffle his loud moan into the pillow as best he could, as he began to spray his cum on his and Teki's hand, most of it got onto the bed sheet covering them though.


Teki somehow knowing that "Hammy" had finished, trailed his hand back up along his stomach and rested it on his chest. Hammer panted softly as his body still shook from the pleasure he had felt. He felt Teki pulling him closer, and let himself be pulled against Teki. Teki gripped him close and nuzzled his nose into the smaller boy's neck. Hammer let out a small sigh of exhaustion as he felt the taller boy cuddle against him. Hammer looked towards the window and frowned slightly as he saw it was lighting up outside, and let out a yawn. "It's almost time to get up, and I'm as tired as ever now..." thought Hammer tiredly. He shut his eyes, and drifted back to sleep as he heard Teki mumble softly in his sleep "I love you Hammy..."