Other Fan Fiction ❯ Yaoiful Adventures of Hammer and Teki! ❯ An Awkward Morning ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
CHAPTER 3 ~ An Awkward Morning


Teki opened his eyes slightly and let out a big yawn. "Mnnzzggk...Ahhh...Comfy." He thought tiredly. Or did I say that out loud? Meh, who cares, I just want to sleep. He wrapped his arm tighter around whatever he was up next to and started drifting back to sleep. Then his mind started working things out. What are my arms wrapped around? I don't have a--...He opened his eyes up wide and stifled a "What th--?!" halfway through when he realized his arm was draped over Hammer, and that his crotch was sticking to the smaller boy's rear. He moved himself slowly away from Hammer, and got himself unstuck from him as slowly and quietly as he could. He wondered why his hand was sticky, which he pulled softly off of Hammer's chest as he got up from under the covers. He did his best to leave Hammer covered up as he got out of bed himself, and made his way as quickly as he could without making a noise to the bedroom door.


He opened and shut the door quietly as he slipped out, and made his way over to the kitchen. He washed his hands off because they were so sticky, and tried to think of why he was sticking to Hammer. He tried to think and remembered his dream last night which brought a bright blush on to his face. He frowned quickly when he thought "W-what if I raped him while we both slept..." He started pacing as he thought of how he could somehow ever make it up to Hammer if he did rape him, and realized he was naked still. He walked over to the bathroom and searched for his discarded pants. He pulled them out of the pile and frowned at how the slime had dried and made his pants crunchy. He turned the water on the tub on, and threw in his pants to get them wet before turning off the water. He grimaced as he slid the pants back on, and twisted his head to an odd angle at how nasty it felt to put them on. "It's just till I run to the store to get new clothes..." he said out loud as he walked back towards the main room of the house.


He was half way to the front door when the bedroom door creaked open slowly. Teki stared at it until Hammer shuffled out holding the bed sheet around himself, and yawned, while rubbing his eyes with one hand. Teki stared at him and quickly mumbled "Good morning, Hammer." Hammer glanced in his direction tiredly and mumbled "G'morning Teki." Teki thought for a moment and decided this was probably his best time to ask him. "H-hey Hammer...this might be an odd question but...are you in pain? Like a-anywhere?" "Uhm...No, I'm not. Anyway I was just going to get in the shower..." Replied Hammer. "Ah, alright...Good...I was just heading out to get some new clothes for us." Said Teki. "Oh, thanks." Teki walked out of the front door after saying good-bye to Hammer. He started heading down the branches of the tree to the tailor shop which wasn't too far from the house.

He arrived at the shop and walked across the wide branch toward it, he went through the door and at that moment the pant legs stuck together and he tripped over the threshold landing face down on the floor. He pushed himself up clumsily and unstuck the legs of the pants. He started to the wall on the left, which held robes and Mage clothing. He quickly picked out a beige robe and went to the other side of the store, looking for clothes for himself. He looked for about 5 minutes for the section before realizing he had been passing it all along because there was only one set of clothes left on the rack. He looked at the tag, looking for the price, it was listed on the tag as a 'Nightshift' for 9,000 Mesos. Teki picked up the shirt and looked at it, it wasn't too fancy. It was semi-fit, sleeveless, and it the collar was almost like a turtleneck. The pants were like his old, now crusting with slime, sweatpants. Except they looked quite a bit more durable and higher quality. Teki quickly made his way to the cashier and paid, and headed straight out the door.



After watching Teki leave for the tailor's, and certain he wasn't going to walk back in any moment soon, Hammer let the bed sheet he was using to cover himself with drop to the floor. He blushed slightly as he started over to the bathroom, glad he was certain no one could see him naked. He went into the bathroom and started the water for his shower, and once it was warm enough stepped right in. He grabbed the wash cloth that was in the shower and started to lather it up as he let the water wash over him. He turned around and let the water slide down his back, and sighed as he thought about what happened last night. He started to wash the dried cum off his rear, and smiled slightly. It didn't honestly feel that bad last night, but he felt a bit odd about it. Hammer liked to let his mind wander when he was in the shower, and he had cleaned himself off in no time.



Hammer shut off the water, and stepped out to dry himself. Upon toweling himself off, Hammer walked over to the bathroom door and peaked out into the living room. He stared out into the living room for a few moments making sure Teki wasn't back yet, before opening the door all the way and starting back towards the bedroom. He was passing along through the middle of the main room when he heard Teki outside the front door. Hammer looked around quickly for some place, or something to cover himself up with and quickly dove behind the couch. He was just scrambling over it when Teki opened the front door and walked in. "Hammer, where are you?" Teki called out, scanning around the living room, and the other doors for any sign of him. Hammer popped his head up from behind the couch, and with a bright blush on his face said with a slight edge of panic "H-hiya Teki, how are ya?" Teki stared at him with a hint of confusion and mumbled "Umm I'm fine...Why are you hiding behind the couch? Hammer sunk down a bit lower behind the couch until his nose was on the back of it and mumbled "U-umm... No reason really..."



Teki stared at the couch, or well, the boy behind the couch, and said "You just got out of the shower huh?" Hammer blushed even more and nodded quickly behind the couch, sending his hair swaying all around. Teki blushed a bit as he walked over to the couch and kept his eyes up, when he was close enough he tossed the robe over behind the couch to Hammer and turned around to face the wall. "Go ahead and put that on." Teki said while keeping his eyes fixed on the wall. Hammer stood up slowly and lifted the robe over his head, it slid down over his arms until the hem of it rested around his ankles. "Alright, finished." mumbled Hammer as he adjusted his robe, and smiled as Teki turned around. Teki held up he clothes he had gotten himself and said "I'm just gonna go put these on real quick." And walked quickly over to the bedroom and shut the door.


When Teki came out he found Hammer looking around the kitchen looking for something to eat. Teki walked up to him and said "I'll make some breakfast, I guess. I'm hungry too." "Oh, thanks. I don't really know how to cook anything..." Hammer replied. Teki opened the fridge to get the eggs and milk and reached into the cabinet to get the pancake mix. He lit up the griddle and quickly cooked everything up. "It's not the best I've done, but it'll do." Hammer eyed the food hungrily as his stomach let out a small growl. Hammer got two plates and set them on the table before scurrying off to find silverware, while Teki piled all the food onto a big plate and set it down beside the two smaller plates.

Hammer walked back over to the table and sat down two forks and knives and quietly asked "Can we dig in?" eyeing the pile of pancakes as he did. Teki pulled out the chair for Hammer and said "Go for it, I'll get the syrup." and walked over to the refrigerator and began rummaging through it. Hammer plopped down in the chair and quickly piled onto his plate some eggs and bacon, which he quickly started eating. Teki closed the door of the refrigerator and strolled over the to table with the syrup in hand. He piled some eggs and bacon on to the plate Hammer had left him and set the syrup down beside the pancakes. Teki started on his bacon and eggs nearly as Hammer was finishing his. "Mmm, this is really good, Teki." Hammer mumbled out as he chewed on another piece of bacon.

Hammer waited for Teki to finish his eggs before sliding some of the pancakes onto their plates, and handing the syrup to Teki first. "Thanks." Teki murmured as he concentrated on pouring just enough to drench his pancakes in a flood of blueberry syrup. After covering his whole plate in syrup nearly, he handed the jug of syrup over to Hammer, and started on his pile of pancakes. Hammer was a slight bit shocked at how much syrup Teki used but was happy when he saw there was just enough for him to have blueberry syrup in each bite. He poured the syrup out and set the empty jug beside his plate and started on his pancakes as well. The two sat eating their pancakes for a while until they eventually finished their plates.

Teki took the dishes and put them in the sink, and threw away the syrup bottle. "I was thinking earlier, we need to go to Kerning to give the slime bubbles to that guy, we could do that today." Teki told Hammer. "Well that sounds good to me. Where are the bubbles anyway?" Hammer said. "Uhm...I--I think they're still in the pocket of my crusty pants...I'll go get them." Hammer got ready to go while Teki got the bubbles. he returned holding a bouquet of small green blobs attached wiry threads. "Well I'm ready, let's go." Teki said.



Teki and Hammer left the house and started to work their way down the branches of Ellinia. Upon getting near the bottom Teki stopped Hammer and said "Hey...Let's take the taxi." And gestured over to the small white car sitting not to far from them. Hammer nodded and the duo strolled over to the taxi "Two to Kerning please." Teki said. Hammer stared at the car blankly when it said in a small automated voice "Are you sure you don't have anything left to do here? If so please get into the taxi." and as it said that the rear door of the taxi swung open. Teki smiled at Hammer and said "Hop in." Hammer walked up to it slowly and slid into the cool leather seat of the taxi, where Teki soon joined him. The door slid shut and the taxi hummed into motion. The windows were tinted black so it was hard to see out side, making the inside seem dark and cozy.


Hammer stretched and yawned while mumbling "Wake me up when we get there okay?" and shut his eyes shortly after that. It wasn't long until Teki heard the smaller boy snoring quietly beside him, and stretched some himself. Suddenly the road they were traveling on got a bit bumpy and bounced the two of them around some. Teki braced himself and didn't shake around much, Hammer who was sleeping on the other hand bounced around to the point he was leaning against Teki's side. The way Hammer was leaning onto his shoulder was a bit uncomfortable so he moved his shoulder a bit, which caused Hammer to slide down along Teki until his head rested in the larger boy's lap. Teki blushed slightly, as he fidgeted some from feeling Hammer press his face against him. Teki sat there for a while, trying not to move, when suddenly Hammer started to nuzzle his face into his crotch.

By this point, Teki was blushing rather deeply, trying to ignore it, but he couldn't. He tried to move Hammer's head away gently, but he let out a soft "Nnmmph" noise and with the hand that was already resting on it, grabbed Teki's leg, nuzzling his face down even further. Teki gasped out a slight "Ha." Teki leaned his head backwards and closed his eyes, again trying to ignore the feeling. Teki's hand half-consciously moved over to Hammer's head, and slowly started stroking his hair. He sighed dreamily and after a few minutes of this, fell slowly asleep.

"You have arrived at your destination! the fee is 1,200 mesos." Said the tinny voice of the taxi, which woke Teki immediately. He looked down to get his meso pouch out of his pocket, and his cheeks glowed crimson after realizing Hammer's head was still nestled in his lap. He again tried moving Hammer's head so he could reach his pocket, but mainly to get out of this embarassing position. As his head started moving slightly, Hammer awoke with a small grunt and lifted his head up. Realizing where his face had been resting he quickly raised up and looked away with a quiet, hasty mumble of "I--Sorry." And a blush matching the one Teki was currently wearing. Teki silently inserted the coins into the slot as the recorded voice said "Thank you!" and the door opened to the large city.