Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ "When she came" ❯ Begin! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the Host Club; I just borrowed them… well… I own Akairo…
 
 
Akairos House…
 
“I'm home, Kanna-san is uncle home yet?” asked the energetic Akairo.
Kanna is one of Akairos house cleaners. She is a girl owning mauve, waist length hair; she always wears a yellow clip on the left side of her head. Showing her brown eyes, 5'7” in height and has white skin.
“Yes, Lady Akairo. He's at his room,” answered Kanna as she follows Akairo to her room.
 
Akairos Room…
 
“Kanna, that yellow clip of yours fits your hair color,” Akairo complimented as she hand Kanna her school bag.
“Oh, thank you Lady Akairo,” she answered while putting Akairos bag at her study table.
“Kanna, this new school of mine is my favorite,” Akairo said as she entered her bathroom.
“I'm happy for you Lady Akairo,” Kanna answered.
“Umm, Kanna you can now go. I don't need anything now thank you,” Akairo said before closing the bathroom door.
“I'll be on the opposite room if need anything my Lady,” Kanna said as she close the door.
 
Kyouyas Room…
 
`I need to research more about Akairo Kaname. What Haruhi told me is just few facts of what Akairo told her,' Kyouya thought as he clicked the search button of his laptop.
 
Riiiiing...
 
`Might be Tamaki,' Kyouya thought as he answers his cell phone.
“Good afternoon Ootori Kyouya,” said the mysterious caller.
“Good afternoon, this is Ootori Kyouya speaking. Who is this?” asked Kyouya, since Tamaki or anyone he knows doesn't own the voice.
“You shouldn't befriend Akairo Kaname, you are entering a very difficult battle. Avoid Akairo Kaname if you don't want to get your family involved,” said the mysterious caller ignoring Kyouyas question.
“Hello? Hello? He hanged up. I've got to trace this number, he used a device that allows him to change his voice,” said Kyouya as he put his cell phone beside his laptop and start a new search.
`Akairo Kaname you're putting my life on the line, why?' Kyouya mentally asked as he drinks his tea.
“Wise man,” he said when the results showed at his laptop.
“He discarded the number right after he called me,” he said whit a traceable evil grin on his face.
“You can't stop me from hunting you down. I need some assistance; I need Haruhi to help me,” he said as he contact some people that works for his family.
 
Knock, knock…
 
“Who is it? Haven't I told you that I shouldn't be disturbed?” asked Kyouya.
“Sir, your friends are waiting for you at the receiving room. They say that it is an emergency,” said the house cleaner.
“Ok, I'm coming, thank you,” he answered.
`Don't tell me that he also called them,' Kyouya thought.
 
Receiving Room, The Host Club is present except for Haruhi…
 
“Kyouya, somebody threatened us via phone,” Tamaki said looking very serious.
“I know,” he answered.
“You mean, you too?” asked Tamaki.
“All of us,” he answered plainly.
“You mean everybody that went close to Aka-chan?” asked Hunny.
“Yes,” Kyouya answered. All of them stared at each other…
“Haruhi!” they exclaimed.
Using two limousines, they went to see Haruhi. They hurried up stairs to see if she's alright.
“Haruhi, are you in there?” asked Tamaki looking very worried.
“Coming,” answered Haruhi who was currently reading her books at that time.
The guys sighed, relieved that Haruhi is fine
“Guys, why are you here?” asked Haruhi her lips twitching at the presence of the Host Club.
“Haruhi, did someone called you via phone?” Tamaki asked worried again.
“Huh? I was busy so I didn't bother to answer it since only you guys know my number,” she answered confused why all of them looked worried.
Tamaki and the twins run inside Haruhis apartment to look for her cell phone.
“Haru-chan, somebody called us and told us not to get close to Aka-chan,” Hunny said looking at Haruhi worried.
“Haruhi, where is your cell phone?” asked Tamaki who looked for it everywhere.
“It's right here on my pocket,” answered Haruhi.
“Why didn't you say so?” asked Tamaki.
“You didn't say that you were looking for it,” answered Haruhi.
“May I,” asked Kyouya.
“Ok, here's the phone,” Haruhi said as she hands Kyouya her cell phone.
Everybody waited as Kyouya listened on the missed call of Haruhi.
“It's the same,” confirmed Kyouya.
“The same?” asked Haruhi.
“Haruhi, somebody threatens us not to get near Akairo-chan or else he would kill our family,” said Tamaki.
“Are you doing this to let me stay away from Akairo?” asked Haruhi not convinced.
Mori put her cell phone near her ears and let Haruhi listen to the message.
“This is not a funny joke,” said Haruhi slightly tense.
“Do we look like we are joking?” asked Hikaru.
“Kinda,” answered Haruhi.
“Look, we also got the same call,” explained Kaoru.
“He called me lastly because he knows that I can track him down,” added Kyouya.
“So, who is this guy?” asked Haruhi now convinced after she realized that Kyouya wouldn't be there if this is just a joke.
“We are currently trying to track him. He discarded the number after he called all of us,” informed Kyouya.
“You know what, I think we should go to Akairo-chans place,” said Hikaru.
“What if he's currently watching us?” asked Tamaki.
“Don't worry Tamaki our private police force is guarding us,” assured Kyouya.
“It's already 7 in the evening, what if my father went home while I'm not here?” asked Haruhi.
“Don't worry, it's already taken cared of,” assured Kyouya.
 
Akairos Place, 7:15 in the evening…Ding, Dong…
 
“Who is it, and what's your business?” asked the guard via speaker.
“We are Akairos friends, it's an emergency,” said Tamaki.
“Guys,” said Akairo via speaker as the gates opened.
 
The living room…Everybody sat comfortably on the sofa and the armchairs…
 
“Why is the Host Club here?” asked Akairo cheerfully.
“Well, you see. We think you need to listen to this,” said Haruhi handing Akairo her cell phone.
“Nee, Kaoru this place seems familiar,” whispered Hikaru as he looks around the place.
“Huh? I think it's our first time here,” answered Kaoru looking at Akairo.
Akairo loosed grip on the phone Mori caught it.
“K-Kanna I n-need wa-water,” ordered Akairo terrified. Kanna run to the kitchen but bumped on Kyon.
“Sorry Sir Lady Akairo needs a glass of water, she looks very terrified,” said Kanna sitting on the floor.
“Who is it now?” asked Kyon a guy owning golden shoulder length hair and emerald eyes, 6'2” in height and has white skin. He helped Kanna stand up.
“Thank you Sir, they are at the living room,” said Kanna as she run towards the kitchen.
`She sure is a runner, Akairo what's your new problem now?” Kyon mentally asked as he walked towards the living room.
“Akairo, relax,” comforted Haruhi as she rub Akairos shoulder.
“I-I can't, this is the 3rd time. Those people won't stop ruining my life, involving my friends,” she said hugging herself.
“Akairo, did they start again?” asked Kyon standing by the door his arms crossed.
“Y-yes uncle,” answered Akairo.
“My Lady, here's your water,” said Kanna handing Akairo the glass.
“T-thank you,” Akairo answered.
“Sir Kyon, somebody called all of us saying that he would kill us if we befriend Akairo,” informed Kyouya.
“It's good that all of you came here as soon as possible or else you may have been killed,” said Kyon.
“Why does someone kills Akairos friends?” asked the curious Hikaru.
“We don't know,” answered Akairo.
“All of this started after the assassination of my bother and his wife, all the people that come close to Akairo is killed. Every time we track the killer we always end on nothing, she transferred to different schools each year because of the critics. This is the farthest transfer from America, where we hid after the 1st kill,” said Kyon who moved to a sit, near Akairo who is now composed.
“It seems like it is link to the assassination of Akairos parents,” said Kyouya.
“We think the same since the assassins weren't detained,” answered Kyon.
“A first-class assassin, he always does this modestly,” said Akairo.
“What will we do now?” asked Kaoru.
“All of you should stay here; this should be the last time. We have to track him down as soon as possible, young kid you're an Ootori right?” asked Kyon looking at Kyouya.
“Yes sir, I'm Kyouya Ootori,” answered Kyouya
“I don't know all of you yet can you please introduce yourselves in the mean time?” asked Kyon slightly smiling.
“I'm Tamaki Souo,” said Tamaki plainly.
“I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka, you can call me Hunny,” said Hunny smiling.
“Mori,” said Mori
“Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin,” said the twins in unison.
“I'm Haruhi Fujioka Sir,” said Haruhi courteously.
“I'm Kyon Kaname, Akairos uncle,” said Kyon.
“We are safe here, our private police is scattered around the place,” informed Kyouya.
“Thank you,” said Akairo relieved.
“Excuse me Sir,” said the mistress of the household. A 50-year-old widow, owning black hair with gray highlights always tied in a bun and brown eyes, 5'3” in height and has white skin.
“What is it Natsumi?” asked Kyon.
“Sir, it's time for all of you to eat supper,” Natsumi informed them.
“Guys let's go, let's continue this discussion after dinner,” said Kyon as he stand up and walk out.
“You mean we can't go home now?” asked Haruhi.
“I'm sorry we don't have a choice if you go home now you might get killed,” said Kyon.
 
Dining table…Itadakimasu…
All of them ate peacefully; nobody said a single word they are busy thinking, thinking of what might happen…
`How's my father? Hope he's ok, he's the only one left on me,' Haruhi thought.
`I don't want to put so many lives on line, I shouldn't have befriended them,' said Akairo to herself.
`I will solve this case now. I will not let it happen again, I promise you my niece,' Kyon said mentally.
`This place is really familiar,' thought Hikaru his eyes looking around.
`Who is that killer? Everything's clean, I haven't got any answer from my investigations,' Kyouya thought waiting for a call from the inspector.
 
Kyons room 8:00 P.M. …
 
“Is everybody here now?” asked Kyon.
“Yes,” answered Kyouya.
“All of you should stay here, Kyouya follow me,” ordered Kyon.
“Certainly sir,” answered Kyouya as he follows Kyon to another room.
“Akairo, are you feeling alright?” asked Haruhi.
“Yes,” she answered plainly.
“Can you tell us what happened to you?” asked Kaoru.
“Ok, all of this started at the party we attended when I was 14…” Akairo started.
 
Flashback…………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………...............kcabhsalF
 
It was 8:00 in the evening; we are at a main hall on a mansion at France. It's the 18th birthday of Nancy, a daughter of my parents business partner. It started out as a normal party…
“Ladies and gentlemen I present you my daughter,” said a stout, bald man wearing a black tuxedo.
All the people applauded when an emaciated tall Nancy wearing a pink gown walked down the stairs.
“Mom, can I go to the garden now?” asked the 14-year-old Akairo wearing a baby blue colored strapless gown, she wasn't at the mood to attend parties that time.
“Don't be rude, wait till the ceremonies are over,” said a 38-year-old Maho, who looks like her daughter except for her brown eyes.
“Fine,” answered Akairo. `Yeah, yeah, ceremonies, ceremonies, I told them we shouldn't have attended this party. If they considered my plan maybe we are at the beach now enjoying the night breeze and watching the fireworks,' she thought.
 
After the debutants ceremonies…
 
“You are now free to go, be careful not to get lost,” warned Maho to her daughter.
“Thanks mom, you know that I'm not a very sociable person right?” asked Akairo winking.
“Hmm, you are just shy,” her mom answered.
“No you're wrong, I'm going now,” said Akairo as she tuned away slightly blushing.
 
At the garden…
 
“Hmm…peaceful, away from that noisy party, I want peacefulness tonight,” Akairo said, as she run towards a bench in front of a fountain.
`I would like to go back to Japan, It's been 10 years now,' Akairo thought as she sat on the bench.
The breeze was soothing that she fall asleep on the bench, but gunshots disturbed her..
“What the?!” she exclaimed upon waking. She ran towards the main hall again. The other guests were swarming around someone.
“You are Fujis daughter right?” asked an elderly woman to Akairo, teary eyed.
“Yes, Why?” asked Akairo. The woman can't answer her but she pointed to the crowds direction. Akairo run towards the crowd. The guests gave her way, she was nervous `Please don't let it be what I think it is,' she thought, but what her commonsense thought was right her parents was shot and bleeding on the floor, paramedics were there too, but they can't do anything because the victims were shot at their vital organs.
“A-Akairo, take care of your self, I love you,” those were the last words of her mother, the couple died holding each others hand.
“No!” Akairo shouted.
 
End of flashback……………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;….kcabhsalf fo dnE
 
“The next morning I found myself lying on the bed with uncle beside me, we tried to track down the assassins but we failed. After a month I went back on attending my school, my friends comforted me. Nevertheless, all of them got a threat, some of them avoided me but those who didn't were killed. After the school year, we transferred to America the same thing happened, and now it's starting here. I need to and this now,” said Akairo.
“We'll help you,” said Haruhi hugging Akairo.
“Haru-chan's right,” said Hunny as he hug Akairo.
“Kyon-san and Kyouya-sempai's into it now,” said Kaoru.
“You don't have to worry now,” said Tamaki concerned.
`It means that she left Japan when she was only 4, have we met before?' mentally asked Hikaru.
“Yawn…I'm sleepy now,” said Hunny. Mori get Hunny and lift him to his back.
“Akairo-chan, have…” said Hikaru but he was distracted because of the blackout.
“Everybody, don't move we should stick together,” said Tamaki.
“The generator should work now,” said Akairo.
“I can't let the generator work, someone must've disabled it,” said Kyouya holding a flashlight.
“Where is Kyon-san?” asked Tamaki.
“I thought he went out first,” said Kyouya.
“He's not here,” said Akairo who was sitting by the door.
“If somebody opened the door, I would've heard it,” Akairo added.
“It means that the killer's here,” said Tamaki.
“Maybe you're wrong, maybe he just went outside without us noticing it. Maybe we should just look for him,” said Akairo.
“If we are going to look for him, we should go in pairs,” said Kyouya.
“Who will go with who?” asked Tamaki.
“It will be decided using these sticks, those who will get sticks with the same number will be then paired up,” said Kyouya as he show them the sticks on his hands. All of them picked a stick each.
 
Pairings:
 
Tamaki and Haruhi
Mori and Hunny
Kyouya and Kaoru
Akairo and Hikaru
 
“Hey, I think we're cheated,” Hikaru protested.
“Huh? Why, just `cause you don't want me as your partner you felt cheated?” asked Akairo a muscle under her eye twitching.
“That's enough, we have to look for Kyon-san, here take this,” said Kyouya as handed a flashlight on each pair.
“We'll search the East side,” said Kaoru as they walked out of the room.
“Hmm…Let's search the West side then,” said Hunny to Mori.
“Mm,” answered Mori as he left the room with Hunny on his back.
“Well…North?” asked Tamaki.
“I you're north then south is left for us,” said Hikaru.
“Fine then,” answered Tamaki.
“Let's go now then,” said Haruhi holding Tamakis shirt. `Good thing, no Lightning and thunder,' thought Haruhi as she and Tamaki went out of the room.
“So?” asked Akairo. `What the? What's happening to me? Why did I suddenly felt that this has happened before?' she mentally asked herself.
“What So? Let's go,” said Hikaru leading the way.
“Hey, wait up,” said Akairo as she run towards Hikaru. She tripped on something and lands on the back of Hikaru face flat.
“Ouch, what was that?” said Akairo as she pushes herself away from Hikaru.
“Let's see,” said Hikaru as he motioned the flashlight to what tripped Akairo.
“Oh, a cell phone, who owns this?” she asked as she picked the cell phone.
“Hmm, probably Tamaki-sempais,” said Hikaru pointing the flashlight on the phone and to Akairos face.
“Hey, stop pointing the flashlight at me, that's rude,” she said covering her face with her free left hand.
“Fine then, let's go. Keep that phone until we see them,” said Hikaru motioning the flashlight on their way again.
“Hmp, ok,” said Akairo crossing her arms as she follows Hikaru.
`Doing these things, kinda nostalgic,' Hikaru thought.
`Ouch, my nose,' Akairo said to herself touching her nose.
 
Tamaki and Haruhi…
 
“Haruhi, it's kinda scary here,” said Tamaki clinging on Haruhis left arm.
“Sempai, haven't I told you that the creak was made by the door that was being moved by the wind?” asked Haruhi holding the flashlight.
“I-I know,” said Tamaki as he gets off Haruhis arms.
 
Kyouya and Kaoru…
 
“Kyouya-sempai, uummm,” said Kaoru planning to ask Kyouya something but is scared to ask it.
“What is it? Asked Kyouya focusing on where they walk.
“Nothing,” said Kaoru
 
 
Akairo and Hikaru…
 
“Hello?” asked Akairo unsure of what to say.
“Huh? Hi?” said Hikaru unsure if it's what he said was right. he suddenly remembered what he was trying to ask Akairo before the blackout. “Akairo-chan, have we met before?” asked Hikaru.
“Huh? Yes, this morning at school,” answered Akairo slightly confused.
`What the?! Well point taken' thought Hikaru. “I mean before your family left for France,” said Hikaru.
“I don't remember anything when I was aged four below, sorry,” answered Akairo.
“You don't have to be,” said Hikaru.
“Well, I'm going to ask our mistress she might remember it,” said Akairo winking.
“Yeah, sure thanks,” answered Hikaru.
 
Kyouya and Kaoru…
 
“Let's take a break for a while,” said Kyouya as he sits on a bench at the patio.
“At times like this? What about the killer?” asked Kaoru still standing he cannot believe what Kyouya just said.
“It's alright, trust me,” said Kyouya his glasses glittering.
“Ok,” answered Kaoru as he sits beside Kyouya. They are facing a labyrinth garden full of red roses with a fountain on the center; the moon makes the water glitter.
“What a serene place,” said Kyouya.
“Yeah, but it's kinda nostalgic for me,” said Kaoru.
“Huh? You…never mind,” said Kyouya. `They don't remember a thing. It's getting more and more exciting,' said Kyouya to himself.