Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ baby wo mitai ni ❯ Chapter 1: kyoya asks ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
baby wo mitai ni ( I want a baby)

AN: well this is my chance at writing an ouran fanfic. I know i should finish my 'alone time' and the 'karaoke session 1' fanfic first before starting this, but i just got the idea in my head and i wanted to go with it. So thanks to my friends on facebook with coming up with the title and how to start this. I apreciate it! now i have no clue how long this one will be, so just go with it. So here is the first chapter!!



'I cant believe he would ask me this? I thought he was gonna ask me to help him get rid of some legal issues but no! he had to ask me this! What will my husband think when he finds out that im gonna help his best friend by having his baby! I know what he will do, he will go into his favorite cornor and mope and make those strange mushrooms. But that is only if i say yes to this. It is sad that his wife cant have kids, but to ask me!'

Haruhi looks back at the building she just came out of. It was very tall and had mostly windows. Just above the door there is a sign saying 'Ootori enerprises' Just after graduating highschool, Kyoya got his wish of owning the family business, but to everyones surpise, he turned it down and went to college for buiness. During his time in college, his father arranged a marrige between Kyoya and Lia Jacobson. Lia's family was from America but moved to japan when her father decided to work with Kyoya father to connect both business. So when Kyoya graduated, he was married to Lia. As soon as they were married, Lia's father stepped down and gave the buisness to Kyoya. Kyoya changed the name as soon as he took over. Everything was going good untill Kyoya and Lia went to the doctor a couple of months ago and found out that she couldnt have kids. It devistated Kyoya and Lia. So after many discussions they decided to see about a surroget mother. So now back to Haruhi standing outside the building. She was recived a phone call a couple days ago and was suprised that it was Kyoya. He asked for her to come to the office today to talk.

Flashback:


Haruhi walked throught the glass doors into the main lobby. The lobby had one carpet that lead from the door to the front desk. The carpet had a rich red to it with blue trim. Haruhi shook her head before heading to the front desk. There she talked to one of the secretarys there and they walked with her all the way up to Kyoyas secretary. There ths busty readhead opened the door for her and they went into the office. When Haruhi saw Kyoya, she gasped. Kyoya didnt looked like he did in Highschool. No longer does he wear those glasses that made him hide his emotions from the world. He is now wearing contacts that bring out his rich blueish gray eyes. His hair was still black but it was down to his shoulders. He was wearing a rich blue colored tailored suit that hugged everything. It seemed he worked out now and got some muscles that wanted to pop out of his suit. Haruhi couldnt get enough of it. Her face suddenly got hot. Kyoya motioned for her to sit down. Then silence came before they didnt know where to start. Haruhi cleared her throat.

"So Kyoya, Im here. What legal problem do you need help with?" Asks Haruhi

Kyoya stares at Haruhi for a moment before laughing. Haruhi flinches a little because she never heard Kyoya laugh before and it was kinda scary.

"Im sorry for laughing Haruhi. I just thought of something funny. I called you for a different reason. I dont have any legal problems for you to help me with. No this is a personal matter. Seeing as we are old friends and you married my best friend Tamaki, i decided to ask you for this favor." Said Kyoya

"And what favor is that Kyoya?" Asks Haruhi

"We will get to that. So tell me how is Tamaki doing? Do you keep into contact with the others?" Asks Kyoya

"Yes i do. Hikaru and Kaoru live in france right now. They opened thier 30th clothing store there and that is where they are gonna stay. Hunny and Mori are currently in America participating in a kendo tournament. As for Tamaki, he currently is the headmaster at Ouran academy where at the moment is one of the most sought out schools in the world thanks to Tamaki." Said Haruhi

"And what about you?" Asks Kyoya

"Me? Well i opened my own law firm a couple months ago and it is currently one of the top law firms in the country. But i dont wanna brag." Said Haruhi

"Ah. Sorry about not being at your and Tamaki's wedding 2 years ago. I went to America to meet my wife around that time and couldnt make it back" Said Kyoya

"Yes well Tamaki had such a fit. He wanted you as the best man and got your tux ready. I told him that you had more important things to do and that you will visit when you get back. He calmed down and gave the best man position to Umehito Nekozawa." Said Haruhi

"Really? Wow when did they become friends?" Asks Kyoya

"Well it took a while, but he eventally got over being afraid of the light and stopped being creepy. He took your place as best man with his sister as one of my bridesmaid. I had two bridesmades and one maid of honor. Tamaki had 3 people too."

"Who was your maid of honor and the other bridesmaid?"

"Well lets see. My maid of honor ended up being your sister Fuyumi and the other bridesmaid ended up being Renge. She nearly exploded when she found out i was a girl. She did the cornor thing like Tamaki does. The other two groomsmen were Ritsu and Shiro. Shiro almosts looks like Tamaki now. He is currently the King of the host club at ouran."

"Really?! The host club is still going strong after we all left it?" Asks Kyoya

"Yep. Just before i left, Shiro was coming in as a freshman. I had already asked two sopmores to run it when i leave and told them about Shiro. They asked him to join and he did. Now he is a senior and is running the club fine. I visit the club once in a while with Tamaki."

"Thats good that the host club is still going on after all these years. Now down to business. Haruhi i need to ask you something really personal. But before i get to that, My wife Lia wants to come in and talk to you too.

The doors push open and in comes Lia. She has dark black hair like Kyoya's but it goes all the way down to her backside. Her eyes are green and she is skinny. She is wearing a green summer dress. She comes up to Kyoya, kisses him on the cheek and turns to Haruhi.

"Welcome Haruhi. Thanks for coming. We appreciate this."

"No problem. So what is so important."

"Well Haruhi, We just found out a couple months ago that Lia cant have kids. We asked many other doctors if there is any other way, and well they gave us one option. Now i want you to think this over with Tamaki before giving us an answer. But we wanted to ask you if you can be a surroget mother for us." Said Kyoya

Haruhi just sits there stiff as a board. Lia grabs Kyoya's hand and they stare. Haruhi shakes it off and then looks back up at Kyoya.

"Are you serious? Why me?"

"Because you are my friend and i can trust you not to run off with the child." Said Kyoya

"Uh let me talk to Tamaki about it. I got to go." Ill see myself out." Said Haruhi as she left.


END Flashback:


Haruhi walks into the waiting limo. As the door closes she looks out the window at the passing buildings. She sighs and lays her head back.

'What is Tamaki gonna think of this' Thought Haruhi as she closes her eyes.



AN: woot first chapter done! Im on a roll so i will update some other stories. :D please read and review.