Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Behind a Mask (Kaoru) ❯ The Dreaded Host Club ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

She smiled innocently.
 
“Sorry, it accidentally slipped”
 
Kimiko stared emotionless at the girl, a.k.a her enemy. Since both of them were enemies, neither one made eye contact toward each other; even when Ayame apologized. Ayame slipped a cold gaze toward Kimiko; in return Kimiko gave back with force. Kimiko closed her eyes and stares the opposite way when Ayame walked back toward her table.
 
“Even so it was an accidental that was very ungraceful, Ayame”
 
Ayame stopped and turned around. Kimiko also faced her direction after she spoke. Both gave each other a glare. Kimiko and Ayame both hated each other for obvious reasons, which included their father as their main reason to despise one another.
 
“You have the right to talk commoner”
 
“And you have the right, peasant?”
 
Ayame walked away in defeat. In the commoner world, Ayame would not be considered as a peasant due to the fact that she was richer than them but against Kimiko, she was worthy to be called peasant. But even so, Ayame was nothing more than a commoner toward Kimiko and was treated worse. Kimiko turned away and stared through the window. It was already next period.
 
Kimiko stood up, not mad nor embarrassed. She just wanted to go home and sleep it off. That was what she would always do. She took up and walked away until she felt someone grab hold of her arm behind her. It was one of the twins she met today, Kaoru.
 
“Hey, come with us to the third music room”
 
Kimiko stared behind her without fully turning. She felt it was unnecessary to go with him. Kaoru smiled widely, convincing her that it was more than unnecessary. Kimiko was taught never to turn down an offer, even if there was no merit. Heavily, she agreed. Kaoru grinned widely and before she knew it, she was dragged up the stairs and right to the third music room in 5 seconds flat.
 
“Open the doors, Kimiko”
 
She turned around and noticed Haruhi also there. All she wanted was to go home during the free time but apparently she wasn't going home at all. Kimiko took hold of the handle and gentle opened the door. In the music room was the dreaded Host Club. Can her day get any worse?
 
She was welcomed in by a man with blonde hair. Even so, there were people in the background. There was a young boy who didn't even look like he would be in high school, and two men who had the same dark hair but one wore glasses. The man with blonde hair came closer and closer toward her. His eyes showed affection as he gently took her hand. Kimiko gave a sharp look toward Tamaki.
 
“Get away from me you phony”
 
Tamaki, feeling shocked, went to a corner and cowered in disappointment. But it was not his fault, rather Kimiko's; for she never likes love relationship. Kimiko always though it was just a word and that no one can feel or understand true love. Honey-senpai walked up to her, smiling. What is with people here and smiling, Kimiko thought.
 
“You are really pretty Kimi-chan!”
 
Kimiko's gaze softens at the young tyke. She was always great around children. Kimiko knelt down to eye level with Honey-senpai. She smiled at the boy, asking his name. Honey told Kimiko that most people call him Honey instead of Mitsukuni. Kimiko took out a bracelet with a bunny in the center on it. Kimiko put it around Honey's wrist.
 
“It's a mood bracelet. It can change cooler with your mood”
 
“It's so pretty! Thanks!”
 
Kimiko smiled warmly. A child could not tell if she was faking, unless they were very sharp. Honey ran back to Mori-senpai, or Takashi Morinozuka. Kimiko stood up and walked toward the clear, large windows that viewed the whole school grounds. Tamaki offered her a preview of what they do as `host club members'. Kimiko agreed, seeing the different kinds of people in the member.