Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Black rose red rose ❯ Black rose red rose ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Red Rose Black Rose
A/N: This is an Ouran Highschool Host club Fanfic.
Pairing: Nekozawa x Kyouya
Genre:Angst /Romance.
Rating:PG-13 for now
Nekozawa: Must you keep me in the light?
Kyouya: And I have better things to do then stay here..
Mari( Author): Just do the disclaimer you two.
Nekozawa & Kyouya: Mari does not own OHHC or else we’d be married already.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a normal day at the host club, Honey was eating cake, Tamaki was wooing girls, the twins were playing their pranks again, Mori was watching over Honey and Kyouya was thinking of ways to make profit.
At the strange black door that lead to the Black Magic Club was the club’s president, Nekozawa Umehito, he seemed to be staring at the profit calculating young man.
No one seemed to notice the cloaked young man though.
“Ootori Kyouya…….” The man stared at the other young man “Why does your vision keep haunting me in sleep?”
The man’s desire for the host made him an Insomniac, he didn’t sleep properly for days and today he had made a plan to grab the man’s attention, but something made him hesitate, his fear that the man would reject him was greater then his confidence to execute the plan.
The cloaked man looked up seeing Haruhi walk over to Kyouya.
“Ah Haruhi good timing, we ran out of coffee could you go get some more?”The man said without even looking up from his notebook.
“Ano Kyouya-senpai why do I always have to get the instant coffee?”She asked
“Cause I’m busy and the rest can’t really be trusted with this simple chore they might spend money on things we do not need.”Kyouya kept writingThe female sighed and walked of, now was the time to execute the plan.
Nekozawa walked away from the dark room and walked to the host.
Dozens of girls looked up noticing the cloaked man and wondering what he was doing there.
Kyouya looked up seeing the cloaked man standing in front of him “How can I help you Nekozawa-senpai?”
The cloaked man handed him a black rose with a note attached to it.”I want your answer today..” The man quickly scurried off again, despising the light room and back into his club room which was filled with darkness.
Kyouya blinked and opened the note.
Will you be my king of darkness?
Even one that lives in darkness needs someone by his side.
And I want you to be that one.
Umehito Nekozawa.
The man was slightly in shock reading the note”/This is a c-confession…from a guy……does he realize who I am?/”
The day passed slowly.
The host tried to keep his cool and remain cold and distant like he always was and calculated the amount of money the club still had, while the prince of darkness was awaiting the time of confession.
“Soon very soon..”The cloaked man said from in front of the praying altar.
Before they knew it the time of confession had come.
The host club was empty and the hosts were in class, all but the Ootori boy.
He knocked on the dark door before walking in “Nekozawa are you here?”
Their was very limited sight as there were only a few candles that gave light to the dark room “Yes I am..”
A few more candles lit up and Nekozawa got up.
“Though I can think of millions of reasons, why me?” Kyouya shoved his glasses back on his nose.
“….Why not? Your dark aura, your skill of manipulation..”He explained“Is that all?” The man interrupted him
“There are plenty of more reasons….every night I go to sleep your vision haunts me…why? Cause I like---no love you..” the cloaked man said
Kyouya turned around about to leave, Nekozawa quickly dashed forwards and put his arms around the slightly taller man “Don’t leave! This is not a joke….if that’s what you think.”
Kyouya sighed “Nice try Nekozawa-senpai.”He grabbed one of the wrists to remove his arms and noticed something, a deep scar.”Nekozawa…How did you get this?”
Nekozawa quickly tried to withdraw only to be pulled back by Kyouya “It was an accident!”
“Don’t lie to me!” Kyouya yelled at him” How did you get that scar?”
“That’s your fault! I tried hard not to like you and when I failed I hurt myself everytime I thought of you” Tears ran down the man’s face as he confessed what he did.
Kyouya was shocked as he heard that, someone hurt himself cause he loved him..no one ever went that far for him.
“Y-You Idiot! I’m an Ootori! I can’t ever show my emotions to anyone! That’s what people expect from someone from a family like mine!”
The man embraced the smaller man” How come…someone like you..saw right through me……How?”
Kyouya made Nekozawa face him and wiped his tears away “ I’m suppose to care about one thing and that’s making profit, but I found something else aswell…”Nekozawa looked up at the man with his blue eyes only to have a kiss stolen by the man.
The few minutes that passed by during that kiss seemed to last forever but their time was quickly disrupted as the school bell rang.
Kyouya pulled away and put a finger on Nekozawa’s lips “This is our secret…”
He embraced the man once again before returning to the host club and putting on his mask again.
Nekozawa was still stunned by what had happened and fell to his knees, trembling like a little child but smiling under his cloak.
And that’s how their secret meetings during class began.
Kyouya being the smartest of the class was excused from class without any argument or else he would threaten to send his police force after the teacher and Nekozawa managed to frighten his teachers so much they didn’t even say anything when he was late.
So every day the two of them would look forward to their secret meeting in the Black Magic Club room.
The end?
Mari: I’m probably going make a sequel to this cause I loved writing this!
Nekozawa:+From the black magic club+ …….Can you be a little more quietKyouya: Yes…that would be pleasant you commoner.
Mari:Ah Gomen gomen +Waves + well that’s the end of this fic…Maybe with a sequel Mwuahahah.