Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ exchange students ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club. Bisco Hatori does.
Exchange students chapter 1

Haruhi could not wait. By the end of class today she will be finding out if she qualified for the exchange program this year. She really wanted to go. It wasn't like she disliked everyone of those boys in the host club. But a break would be a blessing this year.
The end of her freshmen year seemed to come all too soon. After the end of year party had ended. Her father Ranka got propositioned by both Mr .Ootani and Mr. Suou about a arranged marriage between their sons and Haruhi.
Ranka of course loved the idea. But turned them down. He wanted his daughter to marry for love, and give her her own choice in the matter.
Both men couldn't believe it, no matter how much money they offered he wouldn't change his mind. Finally they both relented but the were far from giving up.
Latter that night when Ranka told Haruhi about what had happened that day. She made up her mind to apply for the exchange program.
The last five minutes of class the teacher handed out the envelopes for exchange students. Haruhi was so excited that she never noticed Kaoru and Hikaru also receiving one also. Somehow they had found out that she had applied and made sure that they also applied for the same place. They could not imagine Haruhi, their favorite toy, leaving for six months. They both agreed not to tell the host club until right before they left so no one else could get in on their little trip to America.
Out of everywhere Haruhi could have choose to gone, both boys couldn't figure out why she choose a place called Bellevue, Washington.
When the final bell rang, Haruhi jumped out of her seat and ran all the way to the third music room.
Tamaki went straight into a corner to sulk about how his daughter was leaving him for six months during their last year together at Ouran. Kyoya was a bit shocked he never expected her to do this and quickly started to write down ways to make up for lost profits.
Finally when the twins walked into the room. Smirks adorn, everyone knew it could not have been a good sign. But both boys wouldn't let anyone know their secret.