Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ exchange students ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club. Bisco Hatori does.
Exchange students chapter 2
Haruhi wanted to just scream. It was six am. On Wednesday morning and those darn twin maids somehow got into her apartment. One started cleaning the whole place from top to bottom, while the other was repacking her bags. Haruhi still didn't know what was in the other three bags by her door either. She was pretty sure that they couldn't be hers. There was no point in trying to stop those two, but she sure as heck wanted to know who gave them keys to her home.
This week just went from bad to worse. It did not help finding out Monday morning at school that Hikaru and Kaoru were also going to be exchange students at the same school. Now this also. Could her life get any worse then this?
Finally it was Friday, the day to leave. The twins picked her up early from the apartments. Half asleep, they dragged her into the waiting limo. She was sure she never remembered getting dressed. The whole morning so far was nothing but a blur.
Arriving at Tokyo International Airport, Haruhi wanted to scream. There was Tamaki already crying his eyes out, screaming about how his only daughter was running off with his sons, leaving him all alone with mother.
Haruhi gave up trying to get him to calm down. Quickly giving everyone hugs though Hunny was reluctant to let go since he never gets to see her much anymore. She could not help but pray that the twins would behave for the nine hour flight there.
She couldn't believe the twins. But thinking of it she wasn't much surprised. Those two insisted on bringing their own private jet, though the inside looked more like their bedroom then anything else.
Two hours into the air dinner was served. It was strange looking but Haruhi ate it non the less. It was very delicious. After the meal she curled up on the bed near the back of the plane and started to read her book. She was still a bit shocked that the twins haven't bothered her at all yet. Though she was sure they had to be scheming something.
Not to long after she laid there she fell asleep. At that time Hikaru walked back there to let her know that they were landing soon and they needed to sit down and buckle up for landing. Very softly he walked over to Haruhi and took the book out of her hands and shook her awake to let her know.
AUTHOR NOTE: I am looking for a beta for this story. Cause my grammer sucks well so does my spelling but hey i got spell checker :P So if anyone is interested please let me know. Next chapter will be out soon. Thank you for all the reviews so far.