Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ exchange students ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club. Bisco Hatori does.
 
Exchange students
 
chapter 3
 
Once off the plane, they were to meet up with the Japanese teacher from the school and the students they would be staying with.
 
Walking up to the adult holding a sign for Bellevue Private High, was a very young looking teacher. She looked to be no older then thirty at the most, long sandy brown hair with brown eyes. Upon noticing the three teens exiting from the private airway section, she walked over to them and introduced herself and the teens behind her; “Konechwa, I am Miss. Smith, and this is Brandon, Nick, and Christine.”
 
Haruhi could already tell how this trip was going to go. Brandon and Nick were identical twins also. Short blond hair, lean muscular build, blue eyes, and an air that just screamed trouble. The boys had on loose fitting faded demem cargo pant jeans, skin tight black shirt, with a dark red button up short sleeve shirt left open. Haruhi was having a hard time pulling her eyes away from the two boys. This did not go un-noticed by either set of twins. One set held smirks while the other set was scowling.
 
The other person that was introduced was a young lady named Christine. She was roughly five foot three inches, strawberry blond hair that hung with slight curls all the way to her mid back, and bright blue eyes. She was very petite but with curves at all the right places. She was wearing a dark blue sun dress with a modest v-neck that only showed very little cleavage. Showering all three of the new students with a dazzling smile left each one knowing that they would get along very well. Haruhi almost burst out laughing as she saw the annoyed look on her face as Nick and Brandon tried to hang off her arms. She could almost see the same tick on her forehead that she herself often wore that to her own twins doing the same thing.
 
The only problem Haruhi could see was Christine lived next door to Brandon and Nick. That meant that Kaoru and Hikaru would be way too close for her comfort.
 
The house Haruhi was going to be staying at was simply amazing. A beautiful two story home with six bedrooms, five bathroom, two kitchens, a game room, hot tub and indoor pool out back. The yard was landscaped very nice with half of it surrounded by a white picket fence, fencing in the pastor with six pure breed horses running around. Christine showed Haruhi her room. She was taken back by how big it was. It was easily the size of her apartment, with a balcony that over looked a lake.
 
Christine laughed at the expression on Haruhi's face. It was priceless. Even she admitted she had the same look on her face when she first moved into this house with her father after her mother passed away.
 
Hikaru and Kaoru were a little disappointed. They would be staying in a nice eight bedroom, five bathroom house. It seemed so small in comparison to their own house. They were even given separate rooms, not like they were going to use one of them.
 
Quickly three months passed by. Something called a home coming dance was in three weeks. Hikaru and Kaoru had been working very hard ever since they found out. They wanted to make to the perfect dress for Haruhi. So together they were designing one. Most of their time now was spent at one of their mothers studios she had near here to work on it. They even convinced Christine to put of shopping for dresses as long as they made one for her also. She couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a personal dress made by the Hitachiins.
 
Christine said a quick bye to Haruhi saying she had to run to town real fast. Haruhi knew something was up. The twins had not bother her at all for two weeks now. She had plenty of study time and free time without them. She had to admit to herself it was a bit lonely without them hanging around her constantly.
 
Nick and Brandon were getting a little ticked off at Hikaru and Kaoru. They were sneaking off everyday and half time Christine was with them. They could not figure out what was going on, but they were sure it couldn't be any good. Both agreed to follow them and find out what was happening.
 
They were not prepared for what they found though. Standing outside the door the three entered all they could hear was grunts and small moans. Thinking the worst the burst open the door. They stood shocked. Christine was up on a platform looking like a pin cushion. Hikaru and Kaoru dotting around her making last minute alters to her dress.
 
Now Christine was normally a nice, calm person. Though with the tick on her forehead both boys new they were in trouble. Calmly walking up to Nick and Brandon they weren't prepared for the hard slap to the face or the screaming that followed it. After receiving many bruises she finally calmed down from the beating she was giving them. With the strength she had from her anger, Christine threw both boys right out the door.
 
Kaoru went over to her and calmed her down enough so they could finish up and get back home. Now red in the face form embarrassment, Christine quickly agreed. Hikaru smirked at Kaoru's face. He could tell he had a crush on Christine. Now he just had to set the two up. After two more hours the dresses were done. Giving a call to their mother they had her send out matching accessories for the girls.
 
Dragging Nick and Brandon down to the car on their way out, they finally made it back home. Only one more week to go till the dance.
 
AUTHOR NOTE: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REVIEWS. I KNOW I'M KIND OF RUSHING THINGS, IT should SLOW DOWN A LITTLE BIT SOON.