Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ For Your Eyes Only ❯ I'M SO NOT A GUY!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

For Your Eyes Only
by sanzo-reload
 
 
Disclaimer : I don't own Ouran or any of its characters. I own Mikihara Yukiya though. Don't steal her or you'll suffer!
 
A/N : This is my first try on Ouran's fic. Hope you'll like it.
 
Synopsis : (I'm afraid, I'm not very good at synopsis.)
 
Who knew this particular stalker was actually a new student of Ouran. My, aren't everyone getting richer everyday? - Haruhi
 
Pairing : Kyouya/OC, Tamaki/Haruhi, Kaoru/OC
 
 
 
 
(chapter01) I'M SO NOT A GUY!!
 
 
-----
 
 
(Normal POV)
 
“Oh, no. I'm going to be late.” Haruhi said to herself as she stole a quick glance at her wristwatch.
 
Stuffing all of her books into her bag, she went out of the library in haste and walked toward her class. The usually busy hallway was now empty. So quiescent, up until the point it almost scared her.
 
She kept walking until she began to hear some footsteps behind her. At first, she tried to comfort herself by assuming that it was just her imagining things but failed miserably as the footsteps grew closer to her.
 
Slowly and carefully, she turned to her back only to find that no one was there.
 
“Damn overactive imagination,” she muttered incoherently. Sighing heavily, she continued to walk but came to a halt again when the sound of the footsteps surfaced again. Quickening her pace, she began to break into a run and unfortunately, so do the footsteps.
 
Without warning, Haruhi turned back once again and much to her surprise, she found a longhaired guy standing right behind her. Upon seeing her, the guy was trying to search for a place to hide but finally gave up the idea as he realized doing that now would be such a futile effort.
 
“Oh, I expected to see some crazy, perverted old man behind me when I turned around.” Haruhi said, breaking the uncomfortable silence.
 
The guy just remained silent, his eyes fixed onto the floor.
 
“Why are following me?”
 
“What gave you the idea that I was following you?” the guy replied rather harshly, giving her a cold, harsh glare.
 
“Urm.. maybe for the fact that you've been tailing me for at least 5 minutes now?” Haruhi replied.
 
The guy rolled his eyes. “Do you think that every single time when someone walks behind you?”
 
Haruhi sighed. “Great, another complex person.”
 
“Geez, I'm just asking you a question. There's no need for us to turn this conversation into a game show,” she continued.
 
“Fine. I just want to get to class,” he responded.
 
“You're new, isn't it? What class are you in?”
 
“Class 1-A.”
 
“Ah, we are in the same class.”
 
 
-----
 
(Haruhi POV)
 
 
Mikihara Yukiya.
 
Who knew this particular stalker was actually a new student of Ouran. My, aren't everyone getting richer everyday?
 
Yes, we did arrive late for our class, thank you.
 
Oh yeah, talking about that, I made a mental note to myself not to be late to Host Club meeting after school. After that, I have to show the new student around campus, courtesy of Hikaru and Kaoru, who `volunteered' themselves and me earlier to do just that. Damn rich bastards with so much free time in their hands!
 
Unable to help myself, I caught myself staring at Yukiya who was sitting by the window, one row in front of me. Only one thought crossed my mind at that time.
 
Wow, those hairs really are shiny!
 
 
 
-----
 
 
(Normal POV)
 
After school
 
“So, this is the cafeteria and.. you're not really listening aren't you?” Haruhi said, when she noticed that Yukiya was so absorbed in the game he was playing on his Nintendo DS.
 
“Wait.. I'm just about to beat the evil witch.”
 
“This is important, you know. What if you got lost? This school is so gigantic. You can get lost even if you have a map and a compass.” Haruhi asked in concern.
 
Still looking at the console's screen, he defended. “Then, I just follow anyone like I did with you. No sweat.”
 
Haruhi sighed at his casualness. “There's no point continuing with this tour. Mou.. where's Hikaru and Kaoru? They volunteered me and they gone as soon as they school finished.”
 
Just as she ended her sentence, the twins appeared.
 
“Yo, Yukiya-chan. Let's go!” they said as they dragged the poor guy and snatched the Nintendo DS from his grasp.
 
“Hey, give me back my DS and where exactly are you guys taking me again?” Yukiya screamed as he struggled to extricate himself from the twins.
 
Smiling evilly, Hikaru replied. “We are going to bring you…”
 
“… to the best place ever in the entire school.” Kaoru finished with the exact same evil smile.
 
Giving the twins an odd look, he turned to Haruhi. “Don't you ever think that, they finishing each other's sentences as scary?”
 
“All the times.” Haruhi replied nonchalantly.
 
“Here we are,” the twin said in synch as the stopped in front of a door.
 
“Music Room 3? What the hell are we doing in a place like this?”
 
Opening the door..
 
 
-----
 
 
(Yukiya POV)
 
 
.. I found myself in a tropical paradise.
 
Nah, I'm just joking. What do you expect? This is, after all, a school, not some magical wonderland, or anything. So, don't expect too much.
 
“Wow, this is a magnificent place ever,” I said, making sure that my every word was dripping with sarcasm. As I looked around, I saw something that I never thought would exist in a music room.
 
“What the hell..” my words trailed off as I was totally transfixed to the ground.
 
“What is it, Yukiya-san?” Haruhi asked.
 
“Is that chocolates?” I asked, my fingers pointing to a table at the center of the room.
 
“Apparently, it is.”
 
“That's like a lot.”
 
“Um.. I guess? But it's Hun-“
 
Before he managed to finish his sentence, I already charged toward the table and stuffed the chocolates ravenously down my throat. Man, I love chocolate.
 
“Um.. Yukiya-san. I don't think it's healthy to eat chocolate that much.” Haruhi advised.
 
However, being me, I ignored it. I mean, what could be healthier than chocolate?
 
“Tsk.. tsk.. Why are you eating my chocolate?” a blond-haired kid who was holding a bunny emerged from behind a guy much taller than he was. His eyes began to water.
 
Ah, I made someone cry on my first day. Yaay me!! (please note the sarcasm)
 
Crouching down so that I stood at the same level as him, I patted his head. “What did I do? Stop crying..” I said, my lips were still dirty with all the chocolate stains.
 
“Ah, you want some chocolate?” I offered him one of the chocolate bars from the table.
 
“Hey, that chocolate is not yours for you to offer at other people in the first place. Anyhow, Hunny-senpai, are you okay?” Haruhi asked the little kid.
 
“Senpai?”
 
“He's a third year student, Haninozuka Mitsukuni and the taller one is Morinozuka Takashi, also third year.”
 
I gaped at the scene befall my very own two eyes. Who gave the right for a six-years-old kid to be a third year student? Wow, the world did change a lot while you were asleep.
 
Scratching my un-itchy head, I introduced myself. “Hi, I'm a new student. First year, Mikihara Yukiya.”
 
“Miki-chan no daisuki!” Hunny jumped and hugged me while I remained still and tried to ignore my sudden urge to throw him to the ground.
 
Okay, he was cute but could you seriously blame me on that urge? I have issue with hugging and being hugged. It was all in the genetic.
 
“By the way, who is this Miki-chan?” I questioned, uncomfortable with my new nickname.
 
Haruhi smiled. “You'll get used to it.”
 
Just when I thought thing couldn't get any stranger, another person came into the room.
 
 
-----
 
 
(Normal POV)
 
 
“Are? Who are you?” Tamaki asked as he noticed a stranger in the room.
 
“New student, Mikihara Yukiya.” Haruhi explained.
 
“Oh, allow me to rephrase my question,” Tamaki said, taking Yukiya's hand in his before continuing, “What a wonderful guy like you doing in our place?”
 
With that question and the fact that Tamaki was so close with him, Yukiya blushed furiously and swiftly pushed him away. “What the hell are you doing?”
 
Tamaki regained his composure quickly before announcing to the Host Club. “Apparently, I'm not his type. Anyone else want to try?”
 
“Try? And why are you using `his' in your sentence when you're referring to me?” Yukiya fumed.
 
“Ah, I know this one. That's because you're a guy! Right? Right?” Tamaki answered excitedly.
 
“What?! What made you think I'm a guy?” Yukiya continued, feeling her face heated up in anger.
 
“You're wearing a male uniform.” Hunny answered innocently.
 
“That doesn't mean I'm a guy!! Look, I have long, shiny hair!”
 
“Even a guy can have a long, shiny hair. Think of all the shampoos and salons out there that can do that.” Kaoru refuted.
 
“God, what the hell is your problem? Why can't you believe me?”
 
Tamaki scrutinized the person in front of him properly. “Urm.. I don't know. I just don't feel the female aura from this person.”
 
Yukiya, who was on the verge of breaking, suddenly grabbed Tamaki on the shirt.
“Oh, I give you a female aura.” She was about to give him a nice punch when the King, once again successfully made a stupid remark. “Look, the way he reacted also showed that he is indeed a … HE!”
 
“Ah, you're right, senpai!” Haruhi said, convinced with Tamaki's comment.
 
“WHAT??!! What did the way I reacted got to do with my gender?”
 
“She is indeed a girl.” Kyouya suddenly appeared with his notebook in his hands, his lips forming a smile. “At least, that's what stated in the school record.”
 
“Great, is there any other person in here? Why is everyone emerged out of nowhere?” Yukiya mumbled.
 
“So, she is a girl.” Hunny intervened.
 
“If you're a girl then, why are you wearing a male uniform?” the twins asked.
 
“That is indeed a good question.” Kyouya stated.
 
Yukiya rolled her eyes at the question. “I don't have much of a choice, do I? Apparently, Ouran sent me the wrong set of clothes. Since it took time for the new set of clothes to be made, I have to wear whatever it is that I got. I can't go to school naked, can I?”
 
“Urm.. That would be such a nice scene and to think about it, it might also attract a lot of attention,” Tamaki said, which in the end earned himself a nice punch on the face by both Yukiya and Haruhi, while the twins kept laughing at the back.
 
“Do you hate the female uniform?” Haruhi added.
 
“Are you kidding me? Do I hate female uniform? No, I don't. I just hate both male and female attire. So, wearing any of them wouldn't make any difference to me.”
 
“Now that we accomplished that, the client will be here any minute.” Kyouya said calmly.
 
“Okay, everyone. Let's go to our position,” Tamaki ordered to everyone else.
 
“Client? What client? What's going on here?” Yukiya asked, looking very perplexed.
 
“Yukiya-san, I have to go first. I'll explain everything to you tomorrow,” with that, Haruhi left the scene, leaving Yukiya with Kyouya alone.
 
Yukiya looked up at Kyouya. “Um.. aren't you like going to go to whenever position it is? Anyway, I will make my leave now. I think my limo should arrived by now.”
 
Correcting his glasses, he replied with a smile. “I don't think we have been properly introduced to each other. My name is Ootori Kyouya.” He said as he held out his hand to her.
 
“Ah, Ootori Group, desshou? That's such a big company.” She responded as she took his hand. “Mikihara Yukiya. It's nice meeting you.”
 
“Yes, it's very nice indeed.”
 
 
 
-----
 
 
A/N : Sorry for the short intro chapter. Can you please tell me what you think? I need to know whether people like it or not, so I can continue with the next chapter.
 
Now, please push the little button below ^-^. I know you want to.
 
l
l
l
l
l
V