Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ For Your Eyes Only ❯ HOST CLUB NI YOUKOSOU!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

For Your Eyes Only
by sanzo-reload
 
 
Disclaimer : I don't own Ouran or any of its characters. I own Mikihara Yukiya though. Don't steal her or you'll suffer!
 
A/N : This is my first try on Ouran's fic. Hope you'll like it.
 
Synopsis : (I'm afraid, I'm not very good at synopsis.)
 
Who knew this particular stalker was actually a new student of Ouran. My, aren't everyone getting richer everyday? - Haruhi
 
Pairing : Kyouya/OC, Tamaki/Haruhi, Kaoru/OC
 
 
 
 
(chapter02) HOST CLUB NI YOKOSOU!!*
 
 
-----
 
 
(Normal POV)
 
Ootori Mansion
 
 
"Kyouya.."
 
Upon the sudden interaction, Kyouya averted his gaze from the page of the book he was reading to his father. "Yes, father,” he answered, waiting for a response.
 
"I heard that the daughter of the Mikihara Company has entered Ouran.”
 
Correcting his glasses, he replied. “Yes, it is indeed true.”
 
“Good. Be close to her and it might do us good.”
 
"Yes, father," he answered curtly before continuing to eat his breakfast in silence.
 
 
-----
 
Ouran Cafetaria
 
 
“Host Club?” Yukiya raised her eyebrows at the word.
 
Haruhi nodded her head slightly.
 
“Isn't it like a club where girls have to pay to chat with some guys?” she continued, scooping some of Haruhi's lunch into her plate at the same time.
 
“Heh.. You sure know an awful lot about Host Club, don't you, Yukiya-chan?” the twins suddenly appeared from behind Haruhi.
 
Yukiya's eyes twitched at the comment. “So, what are you suggesting here?”
 
Kaoru shrugged. “Nothing.”
 
Haruhi sighed. “But it's not like we are getting any money out of it.”
 
“Oh, so it is all just a voluntary work? Wow, you guys sure are noble.”
 
“Thank you.” Hikaru replied with a grin.
 
“Erm.. Please note the sarcasm, Hikaru.” Yukiya retorted, her lips forming a smirk.
 
“So how long are you going to pretend to be a guy?” Haruhi interrupted.
 
“I told you, I'm not pretending. It's just th-”
 
“Of course she doesn't have to pretend, Haruhi. I mean, look at her, she doesn't even looks like a girl, ne, Kao-”
 
Hikaru stopped at his mid-sentence when three fishcakes suddenly landed on his face.
 
“I dare you to say that again,” Yukiya threatened, holding a pair of chopstick in her hand.
 
Hikaru peeled off the fishcakes off his face before giving the girl in front of him a harsh, scathing look. “Nobody dares to mess with my face,” he said in a dangerously low voice.
 
“And nobody messes with my gender,” Yukiya snapped as she stood up from her seat to come face to face with Hikaru, her eyes matched his.
 
“Whoever loses will have to buy lunch for the rest of the month,” Hikaru shouted.
 
“Deal.”
 
Kaoru and Haruhi exchanged confused glances with each other as the other two engaged in the totally pointless and inane staring contest of their own.
 
 
-----
 
“Mikihara Yukiya, the only heir of Mikihara Construction Company..” Kyouya read the student profile aloud.
 
Smirking, he muttered to himself. “She should be interesting.”
 
 
-----
 
 
(Yukiya POV)
 
 
“Damn it, I can't believe I lost to Hikaru. Boy, am I getting weaker everyday?” I complained, swallowing the content of the soda can with relish.
 
“You have to buy lunch for the rest of the month.” Hikaru reminded joyfully.
 
“You don't have to remind me. I stand by my promise.”
 
“We're here.” The twins announced as we reached Music Room 3.
 
As I peered inside, I saw Tamaki paced back and forth, looking very much anxious. As the King saw Haruhi at the doorway, he quickly ran to her, pretty much pushing every other people who were in his way.
 
“You guys are late. I'm started to worry about Haruhi's wellbeing.” He said, hugging Haruhi very tightly before he continued. “I don't trust these two unscrupulous twins,” he said, giving the twins a very dirty look.
 
“I'm suffocating here,” Haruhi interrupted.
 
“Ah, I'm sorry.” Tamaki apologized, letting go of her instantly.
 
“Mou.. You don't have to worry about me all the times, Tamaki-senpai. I am capable of taking care of myself,” she continued, straightening the wrinkles on her uniform.
 
“But.. Couldn't a dad be worried of his daughter?”
 
I laughed at Tamaki's antique. Daughter? Who was he kidding? There was no mistake that he was interested in Haruhi much more than as a daughter. And how could Haruhi feigned indifferent at his affection? Love certainly is interesting thing.
 
“You guys should get changed now.” Kyouya intervened.
 
“Hait.. hait..” the twins went to the changing room, dragging Haruhi along with them while the King followed closely behind them.
 
“I'm going to change too, ne, Takashi?” Hunny said to Takashi, and then went to the changing room.
 
With everyone gone from the room, I turned to Kyouya. “Is it just me or is Tamaki really likes Haruhi?”
 
Kyouya smiled. “I don't meddle into other's business.”
 
“Heh, really? I thought he's your best friend.” I said to him, resting my chin on the back of my hands.
 
(Kyouya POV)
 
 
“Best friend? That's a fairly interesting view.”
 
Correcting my glasses, I continued. “Even if I'm his best friend, I don't think I have any obligation toward him. Beside, if he really wants something, he should try to get it himself.”
 
My response brought a smile on her face. “Haha.. I guess, you're right. Anyway, I should get going now,” she said as she dashed toward the changing room.
 
“You're going wrong way. Exit door is over there.”
 
Turning to her back, she responded. I know. I just want to say goodbye to Haruhi before I left.” As she said that, she went into the changing room.
 
“But…” I stopped myself from saying further. Instead, I smiled to myself, “This should be interesting.”
 
 
(Normal POV)
 
 
“Urm.. which one is Haruhi's changing room? Ah, there it is.” Yukiya whispered to herself as she saw a door with Haruhi's name on it.
 
Opening the changing room's curtain abruptly, she stuck my head inside. “Hiyo, Haruhi. I got to hea-”
 
Her words trailed off as Haruhi twirled around, revealing her not-so-flat chest covered by a bra.
 
A moment of silence.
 
“Anou, Haruhi. You know, I don't care if you have a fetish for feminine product or whatever, but I really think this is pretty much overdoing it. I think I should tell someone. You need hel-” her words were cut off yet again when someone suddenly yanked her hard by her wrist and forced a piece of cloth onto her mouth.
 
Yukiya tried to scream and even struggled to free herself from the captor's grasp but failed to do so as the darkness consumed her.
 
 
-----
 
 
 
(Yukiya POV)
 
 
 
`What should we do? We can't just let her go like that.'
 
`That's for sure, dono. It'll jeopardized Haruhi's position in Host Club.'
 
`We should kill her!'
 
`No, that's too extreme, even for us!'
 
 
“What the hell with the noise?” I mumbled to myself as I forced my eyes to adjust to the blinding light. Oh my gosh, my head hurts. What the hell has happened?
 
I tried to cover my eyes with my hands, but then I realized that my hands and legs were tied. A surge of panic washed all over me. I looked around and noticed that I was still in Music Room 3, so why the hell am I being tied down?
 
Looking up, I saw the rest of the Host Club. Without thinking, I called out for them.
 
“Hey, guys. I'm here.”
 
“Ah, dono. She woke up already.” I heard the twins's voice as both of them went toward me.
 
“Quick, let me out of this rope.” I ordered when a sudden realization hit me.
 
“Anyway, there's something important that I want to tell you guys. Haruhi h-”
 
“What do you want to tell us? That she's a girl?” Tamaki interrupted.
 
I gave him a confused look. “What? I was about to say that Haruhi has a fetish with feminine product. Wait.. WHAT? HARUHI'S A GIRL??!”
 
The twins shrugged. “What a great way to blow up a secret, dono.”
 
“SHUT UP!!”
 
“Ne, Miki-chan. Can you keep the secret?” Hunny asked, his eyes looked up to me innocently.
 
Kyouya smirked at me. “Now that you know her secret, we can't just let you go easily, ne, Yukiya-san?”
 
“Heh? What do you guys want to do?” I asked curiously.
 
Tamaki, who just regained his composure suddenly suggested. “You will be under Host Club's surveillance 24/7.”
 
I snorted at his suggestion. “What? That's the best you can come up with? I mean, who will follow me when I went into the girls' restroom or something? Obviously, none of you can't. As we all know, girls' restroom is probably one of the hottest place for gossips.”
 
“Haha.. She got that one right, dono. Even Haruhi can't go into girls' restroom.”
 
“Then.. then.. then..”
 
“You're out of idea, don't you? You should've come up with much better and devised plan. Like, maybe you should make me one of the host, then when all the students believe that I'm a guy, there's no way I would divulged the secret because that's like revealing my own secret too. Don't you think that would be such a perfect plan, ne?”
 
The glint of mischief in the twins' eyes immediately made me regret saying all those stuff.
 
Damn it. I really should learn to keep my mouth shut!
 
“Dono, are you thinking what we're thinking?” they grinned, closing in to me while I tried to move backward bit by bit.
 
Tamaki smirked. “If it involved scissors and short hair, then yes, I'm thinking the same thing as you are.”
 
I panicked. “Urm.. what the hell are you guys trying to do? I'm just joking with all those Host Club stuff. I mean, come on. Do you think that will really works? Urm.. Haruhi? Where are you?”
 
“There's no use of calling her. She already went home,” one of twins spoke up, and then dipped his hands into his pocket to reveal a pair of scissors.
 
My eyes widen at the sight of the sharp metal. Licking the scissors slowly, he moved closer and closer to me. Moving backward inch by inch, I finally realized that I reached the dead end as I felt my back hit the wall.
 
On that very moment, I knew that my life was officially over.
 
 
 
-----
 
Tanslation :
 
*Welcome to Host Club!
 
 
A/N : Hope you guys like this chapter.. Thanks duckichan87, LittleAngel22493, SpiritedandLost and michelle1203 for reviewing.