Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ For Your Eyes Only ❯ TROPICAL PARADISE? ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

For Your Eyes Only
by sanzo-reload
 
 
Disclaimer : I don't own Ouran or any of its characters. I own Mikihara Yukiya though. Don't steal her or you'll suffer!
 
A/N : This is my first try on Ouran's fic. Hope you'll like it.
 
Synopsis : (I'm afraid, I'm not very good at synopsis.)
 
Who knew this particular stalker was actually a new student of Ouran. My, aren't everyone getting richer everyday? - Haruhi
 
Pairing : Kyouya/OC, Tamaki/Haruhi, Kaoru/OC
 
 
 
 
(chapter03) TROPICAL PARADISE?
 
 
-----
 
 
(Normal POV)
 
 
“Great.. Just great!” Yukiya mumbled, ruffling her now-so-short hair while walking down the hallway to the class. “I can't believe you guys have the nerve to actually cut off my precious, long, silky hair!”
 
Hikaru and Kaoru shrugged. “What's the big deal? We also got short hair and you don't see us complaining!”
 
“THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A GUY!!!” Yukiya yelled.
 
“Whatever. But you do look handsome with short hair.”
 
Yukiya sighed. “Trust me. Handsome is not what I'm aiming for.”
 
When they reached their class, Kurakano and one other girl greeted them. “Ohayou, minna-san. Ah, Mikihara-kun, you look charming with your new haircut!”
 
“She's right. You look more macho now!” the other girl giggled.
 
Hikaru slung his arms around Yukiya's neck. “Looks like you're very popular now.”
 
Kaoru nodded. “Being a Host must be a piece of cake for you.”
 
Yukiya sighed for the 100th times of the day. “How the hell did I get myself into this mess?”
 
-----
 
 
 
Music Room 3
Host Club is now in session
 
 
“Mikihara-kun, how did you take care of your soft, silky hair?” a girl asked.
 
“Using shampoo, of course. You can't exactly use toothpaste to clean your hair, can you?” Yukiya replied, feeling rather annoyed by all these dumb questions.
“Mikihara-kun, how do you take care of your soft and supple skin?” another girl asked.
 
Yukiya raised one of her eyebrows at the question, and then she smirked. “I apply a lot of dog's poop on my skin before I go to bed. If not dog's poop, some mud will do.”
 
“Dog's poop?”
 
“Seriously?”
 
Yukiya nodded seriously. “Yes, farmer uses it all the times as fertilizer. We can use it to make sure our skin get the nutrients it needs. Why use all those synthetic lotions when you can use a natural stuff.”
 
The three girls in front of Yukiya nodded. “Mikihara-kun is so brilliant! We will follow your advice.”
 
Yukiya snickered. “Hehe.. Loser.”
 
 
-----
 
 
“Finally it's over. I want to go home.” Haruhi said while stretching her arms. “So, I guess, I'm going.”
 
“Wait, Haruhi. I'm going to walk you home.” Tamaki said.
 
“No need, senpai. I know my way home.” Haruhi replied.
 
“I'm just worried for your safety.”
 
“I told you, senpai. No need to worry,” she continued, while Tamaki gave her…
 
“Oh, no. Not the..”
 
…. the puppy-dog eyes.
 
Haruhi sweatdropped. “Okay, fine.”
 
Tamaki jumped with joy and followed Haruhi closely behind.
 
“Then, we are going too.” the twins said monotonously.
 
“Takashi, we are going too.” Honey said to Takashi, dragging his bunny all the way to the limo that was waiting outside.
 
Yukiya breathed a sigh of relief. “Yaay, the day is over. I'm so going home,” she said, slinging her bag over her shoulder and headed toward the door.
 
“Wait, I want to talk to you.” Kyouya stopped her.
 
She sighed. “Oh, God. Why me? Why me?” she said dramatically.
 
“I don't appreciate you giving our clients some of your brilliant advice.”
 
“Like?”
 
“Like, using dog's poop for your skin. I believe that's yours, ne?”
 
Yukiya stared at him with suspicion. “Were you spying on me?”
 
“What I did was merely an observation.”
 
“Okay, fine. You got me there. So what? You're more than welcome to fire me. The sooner I get out of this club, the sooner I can get back to the girls' toilet. Oh, by the way, I think we should inform the janitor that the boys' toilet is emitting some kind of weird smell lately,” she replied nonchalantly.
 
Kyouya smirked at her. “Oh, I'm not going to fire you.”
 
“Then, what are you going to do?”
 
“I'm going to make sure that you will stay here as a Host until the day you graduate.”
 
Yukiya narrowed her eyes at Kyouya. “Oh, you are so evil.”
 
“Yes, I know.”
 
 
-----
 
 
Few days later
Mikihara Construction Company
10.02 am
 
 
“Yukiya, can you help me with something?”
 
“Eh, that's rare. What do you want me to help you with, otousan?” Yukiya asked, putting down the NDS that she was playing with.
 
“My client is downstairs right now and he brought along his son with him. So, while I discuss some matters with his father in the office, would you entertain him for a while?” his father explained while busying himself with gathering some important documents for the discussion.
 
Yukiya grinned. “Do I need to bring my clown suit or some peanuts?”
 
Her father sighed. “No, not that kind of entertainment! I mean just talk to him. By the way, you have a clown suit?”
 
“Hehe.. There are a lot of things that you don't know about me.” Yukiya grinned evilly.
 
Her father gave her an odd stare. “I don't even think I want to know about it,” he said, shuddering slightly.
 
“And who is this client you're talking about?”
 
“The owner of Tropical Aqua Garden.”
 
“Heh, really? That person must be rich. I mean, that's like the biggest project our company ever manages, ne, otousan?”
 
“Yes, honey. Anyway, his son is waiting in the guest room. Please be nice to him and while you're at it, bring him to the Tropical Aqua Garden,” her father pleaded.
 
“You know I will. Anyway, good luck with your discussion. I guess I should be going now,” she said, exiting the office. “Anyway, next time, say `talk' instead of `entertain', okay?”
 
“Trust me; there won't be a next time.”
 
 
-----
 
“Kyouya, you stay here for a while. I will have a discussion with Matsuda-san in his office.”
 
“But Father, I think it is better if I go along with you,” Kyouya argued.
 
“Stay here. His daughter will be here any minute and as I said before, treat her nicely,” he continued.
 
“Yes, Father,” Kyouya answered curtly.
 
 
-----
 
 
(Yukiya POV)
 
tanken usachann to issho! takara bako sagashite!

waku waku suru youna yume no shima e

tanken takashi mo issho! dakara daijoubu sa!

uki uki suru youna tabi ni deyou! doki doki
 
Humming the tune of my favorite song, I hopped down the hallway toward the direction of the guest room.
 
I wonder, what kind of person is this guy anyway? I thought.
 
“Urm, what should I say to him anyway? Otousan said no clown suit so, what should I do? Oh, yeah, might as well get the limo ready if I am to show him the Tropical Aqua Garden.” I said to myself while punching the pad of my cellphone to call my driver.
 
“Okay, about lunch. Umm.. where should we ea-”
 
“Why are you talking to yourself?”
 
I stopped as I heard a voice that pretty much sounded like Kyouya-senpai's voice.
 
“Okay, this is scary. There's no way in hell Kyouya-senpai would be here. My imagination sure is running wild lately. I must be spending too much time around him to hear his voice everywhere, even when I am awake.”
 
Assuming it was just my imagination, I didn't even bother to turn around and kept walking toward the guest room.
 
“Hey, stop.”
 
“Ah, that voice again!” I said, only this time I decided to turn around.
 
Turning around, I found myself staring straight into Kyouya-senpai's face.
 
“Arghhhhhhhhhhhh…..” I screamed.
 
Kyouya-senpai raised his eyebrows slightly at my reaction. “What the hell are you screaming for?”
 
“What the hell are you doing here?” I questioned.
 
“I followed my father for Tropical Aqua Garden project, which I believe is handled by your company,” he answered shortly.
 
“What? That's Ootori Group's project?”
 
He nodded. “Yes, I believe it is.”
 
“I thought Ootori Group is into hospital and medical business.”
 
“Yes, this is part of medical business too. People can use this place to relax and get away from stress and all,” he explained.
 
“Really? That really doesn't seem like you, you know, being nice and all to others.” I said.
 
“It is, after all, Ootori Group mission to bring happiness to people.”
 
“Oh God, please stop before my ears bleed of hearing too much nonsense.”
 
Kyouya smirked. “Anyway, care to explain of what exactly happened to your hair? It can't grow that long in just a few days,” he said, referring to my, once again, long hair.
 
“Ah, I'm wearing a wig. I hate going into the public with that hideous short hair.” I explained, shuddering at the thought. “Anyway, should we go now? I had the limo ready for us to go check out the Tropical Aqua Garden.”
 
“Sure. By the way, you look surprisingly nice in skirt,” he said, which left me completely dumbfounded.
 
 
-----
 
(Normal POV)
 
Tropical Aqua Garden
 
 
“So, here we are.” Yukiya announced as the duo arrived at Tropical Aqua Garden. Upon entering, Yukiya settled herself comfortably on one of the beach chair beside the pool, quickly pulling out her NDS out of her pocket.
 
“Aren't you supposed to show me around the place?” Kyouya asked.
 
“Okay, here's the deal. You can either walk around this deadly place all by yourself or you can just sit here and enjoy the sun. But if my father asked, just tell him that I have already show you around. How's that sound?”
 
Kyouya smirked. “You can either show me around or you can keep doing whatever you are doing right now, which probably resulted to me, giving a call to your father. How's that sound?”
 
Giving Kyouya a dark, scathing look, Yukiya reluctantly stood up from her seat. “Fine. I'll give you a tour, party-pooper.”
 
“What is that?”
 
“Ah, nothing, party-pooper,” she snickered.
 
“Very funny indeed.”
 
-----
 
“So, what is the actual function of the statue?” Kyouya questioned.
 
“Like I know. Look, I don't build this place, okay. If you really want to know, I heard it is like some kind of switch or something. Anything beyond that, I don't know.” Yukiya answered.
 
“Very interesting.”
 
“One question though. I thought this is a resort for people to relax, but I don't see the reason of why crocodile should be placed in here.”
 
“We, Ootori Group, always try to make things as real as possible.”
 
“The design team is still not sure about the position of the switch and yeah, the crocodile is also one of their main concerns. We don't have much information regarding this and-”
 
She stopped in her mid-sentence as she saw a glint of mischief in Kyouya's eyes.
 
“Urm.. Kyouya-senpai? Do I even want to know what's going on in your head right now?”
 
“I think it's time for the Host Club to go for a vacation,” he said, as the suspense music echoed in the background.
 
“What? But this place is not completed yet. That would be suicidal. Something bad might happen, and can someone please stop the suspense music?” Yukiya yelled.
 
“Ceh, we just want to play some music,” some random band replied.
 
“Play somewhere else then! Anyway, back to the subject. Story cut short, it's dangerous!”
 
Kyouya smirked. “Exactly.”
 
 
-----
 
 
 
So, that's it, I guess. This is like the fastest chapter I ever written in my whole entire life. It took me 3 hours only (consider very fast as usually I take days to finish a chapter. Oh, yeah. I'm a very slow writer).
 
Anyway, this might be the last chapter as I don't see much review for the last 2 chapters. So, if you want to read the next chapter, please leave a review. I mean, I don't see the point of writing if nobody is actually reading it.
 
Until then, ja~