Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ For Your Eyes Only ❯ JUST ANOTHER TEEN MOVIE? ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

For Your Eyes Only
by sanzo-reload
 
 
Disclaimer : I don't own Ouran or any of its characters. I own Mikihara Yukiya though. Don't steal her or you'll suffer!
 
A/N : Thanks for everyone who reviewed! Since there are some reviews, I guess it's okay for me to continue the story. Please keep the reviews coming cos that inspired me to write more.
 
Without further due, let's just go on with chapter 4.
 
 
 
(chapter04) JUST ANOTHER TEEN MOVIE?
 
 
-----
 
 
(Normal POV)
 
 
“So, how was the trip to the Tropical Aqua Garden yesterday?” Yukiya asked the rest of the Host Club while taking a quick glance at Kyouya. A small smile played on the lips of the Shadow King upon hearing the question.
 
“Suicidal,” the twins answered.
 
“A pure terror. What kind of place is that anyway?” Tamaki added, shuddering just at the thought of the said place.
 
Haruhi nodded. “Apparently, Kyouya-senpai was using us to `get some good data' for the design team of that place.”
 
“So, I heard.” Yukiya replied, giving Kyouya a meaningful look, which in the end earned her a raised eyebrow from Kyouya.
 
“Kyouya, it's dangerous to do that. We could've die in that place.” Tamaki whined. “Besides, crocodile and happiness, doesn't exactly mix well.”
 
“Tama-chan, don't blame Kyou-chan, ne? We should be glad that we all survive. Right, Takashi?” Honey-senpai intervened, looking up to Tamaki with innocent and teary eyes.
 
Mori on the other hand, well, just nodded.
 
“Oh, yeah. Speaking of movies..”
 
“Anou, Yukiya-san.. We weren't exactly talking about movies just now. Unless I'm delusional, I'm pretty sure we were talking about our vacation-slash-nightmare at Tropical Aqua Garden yesterday.” Haruhi interrupted, giving Yukiya an odd look.
 
Yukiya rolled her eyes. “Yeah, and now we are talking about movies. Haruhi-chan, let's go see Death Note tonight. I heard the commoner cinema is going to show it!” Yukiya said enthusiastically.
 
“I got plan tonight.” Haruhi replied stolidly.
 
Silence.
 
“Anou..”
 
Silence.
 
“Urm.. Is anybody listening to me?”
 
Silence.
 
“Okay, this is getting ridiculous. It's not like the end of the world if I got a plan or something. I got a life of my own, you know.”
 
“Who Haruhi? Who?” Tamaki screamed, shaking Haruhi vigorously by her shoulder.
 
“Who what?” Haruhi asked in confusion.
 
“Who are you planning this …(dramatic pause)… plan with? Who?” he continued dramatically. (You get the point. He's being dramatic!)
 
Haruhi sighed. “Just a friend from my middle school and stop making it like a big deal!”
 
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh… So, it's a date?” Tamaki said in shock and began to enter the state of panic.
 
“Dono, there's no need to be so shock over this. It's perfectly healthy for a teenager to go out on a date once in a while,” the twins intruded.
 
“WHICH PART OF IT IS HEALTHY??”
 
“It's a girl, okay. Would you quit worrying now, Tamaki-senpai? It's annoying,” came her reply, which thankfully, stopped Tamaki from going into his berserk mode.
 
“So, what are you doing, tonight?” Kyouya asked, his face was imbued with genuine curiosity.
 
Haruhi shook her head. “No, I'm not telling. You guys are just going to end up following me if I tell you that I am going to watch Death Note with her…” her words trailed off as she continued, “…and I just say that out loud, didn't I?”
 
Yukiya nodded. “Apparently, you did and guess what? I just got this one great epiphany!” Yukiya announced, clamping her hands together cheerfully.
 
“Do you even know what `epiphany' means?”
 
“I have no idea, but it does sound cool to me. Anyway, the point is that I have a great idea!”
 
“Does it involve me?” Haruhi asked.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Then, I'm not going to listen.” Haruhi said dryly.
 
“Oh, come on. Don't be such a spoilsport. All of us should go together tonight. It will be fun, I promise.” Yukiya pleaded, giving Haruhi her own version of puppy-dog eyes.
 
“That's what I'm afraid of.”
 
“Haru-chan, do you hate us? Why can't we go along?” Honey asked, hugging the bunny very tightly - his eyes started to water.
 
Haruhi groaned before she unwillingly agreed to the absurd idea. “Tonight is going to be the longest night ever in my life,” she whispered to herself.
 
 
 
-----
 
Suzumura Household
 
 
“Ken-nee, I'm going!” a girl with shoulder-length hair informed her brother.
 
Her brother, who was cooking in the kitchen stuck his head out and replied, “Eh? Where are you going, gaki (kid)? I'm cooking for both of us, you know.”
 
“Mou, don't call me gaki! I thought I told you that I'm going to the movie with Haruhi-chan.”
 
“Gaki is good enough for you. Haruhi? Urm..” her brother murmured before continuing, “Ah, Haru-chan from your middle school, is it? Say hi to her on my behalf.”
 
“Don't count on it. Anyway, I'm going,” the girl said cheerfully, closing the door behind her.
 
 
-----
 
 
Somewhere in Tokyo
Commonercinema
 
 
“Commoner cinema, commoner cinema, commoner cinema..” the twins chanted and started doing some weird dances for God-knows-what-reason.
 
“Ah, so this is the commoner cinema.” Tamaki muttered.
 
“Why do you keep saying `commoner cinema'? Is there such thing as `rich people cinema'?” Haruhi questioned.
 
“Don't be ridiculous, Haruhi-chan. Of course, there's no such thing as `rich people cinema.'” Yukiya explained.
 
Haruhi nodded then let out a small laugh. “Yeah, of course there's no such thing. That's just pushing the limit of richness, ne? I mean, you gu-”
 
“Besides, I don't see the point of having that kind of cinema since most of us already have our own cinema in the mansion.” Yukiya interrupted.
 
Haruhi's eyes twitched at her statement. “Damn rich bastards,” she muttered.
 
“Haruhi, where is your friend?” Hikaru asked impatiently.
 
As he said that, a girl suddenly approached Haruhi. “Haruhi-chan!!!” she greeted, giving Haruhi a friendly hug.
 
“Ah, Kasumi-chan. Haven't seen you for quite some time,” Haruhi replied.
 
“Sorry, I'm late. I barely get out of my part-time job. I swear, my boss is really out to get me.” Kasumi explained before she was rudely interrupted by Hikaru.
 
“Haruhi, who is this person?”
 
Kasumi gave Hikaru a weird look. “Haruhi-chan, don't tell me that you know this particular vulgar guy over there.”
 
Haruhi sighed. “I wish I can but he's my classmate.”
 
Kasumi shrieked. “HEH? Really? From Ouran?”
 
Haruhi nodded. “Kasumi-chan, meet my schoolmates from Ouran,” she said, pointing her fingers toward the Host Club members.
 
“Hiyo, Mikihara Yukiya desu!” Yukiya greeted, which was soon followed by the rest of the Host Club.
 
“Guys, she is my friend from-”
 
“-I'm Suzumura Kasumi from Higashi High. Nice to meet you!”
 
“It's nice meeting another commoner like Haruhi.” Yukiya said, trying to start a conversation with Kasumi.
 
“Is that a compliment or an insult?” Kasumi asked, glaring dagger at Yukiya.
 
“It's best if you just ignore all of them,” Haruhi advised, quickly dragging Kasumi from the scene toward the ticket counter.
 
“Heh, she might be an interesting person,” the twins both said at the same time.
 
 
-----
 
(Haruhi POV)
 
 
Upon entering the movie theatre, I can already imagine myself in paradise.
 
Ah.. Two hours without noise, two hours filled with tranquility, peace and quiet.
 
I swear, I can die happily, right here, right now.
 
Spotting our seat, I immediately settled myself in the seat, Kasumi-chan sat right beside me. Just when I was about to savor the tranquility, the chaos began.
 
“Hey, dono. Why do you get to sit beside Haruhi?” Hikaru yelled, stopping Tamaki from sitting beside me.
 
“I'm his dad. I need to protect her in case something happen inside this deep, dark, mysterious place.” Tamaki replied.
 
Kaoru snorted. “The only one she needs protection from is you, dono!” Kaoru said accusingly.
 
During their little fracas, Yukiya took the opportunity and sat beside me.
 
“Noooooooooooo, that's our seat,” the trio said dramatically, while Yukiya just rolled her eyes at their dramatic act. “Get over yourself, guys,” she said, while Kasumi just laughed at their childish behavior.
 
“No need to be dramatic. There are a lot of other seats available.” Kyouya-senpai said calmly, sitting in one of the vacant seat. Just as he finished his sentence, another problem surfaced.
 
“Waaaaa……. It's dark, I'm scared. It's dark, I'm scared.” Honey-senpai chanted, sobbing into his bunny while Mori-senpai tried to comfort him.
 
“Why is this seat so tiny?” Kaoru complained, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.
 
“Yeah, and what is this? Haruhi, are you sure this is a high quality coke?” Hikaru whined, shaking the soda bottle. “I want a high quality coke. I can't drink this.”
 
“Haruhi, if anyone bothers you especially these two unscrupulous twins, just tell daddy okay,” Tamaki offered, well, not before giving Hikaru and Kaoru a very dirty look.
 
Seeing all the chaos before my very eyes, I groaned. “God, why me? Why?”
 
 
-----
 
 
(Normal POV)
 
 
“Wow, that is such a great movie. Besides, that Raito guy is so totally hot!” Yukiya squealed.
 
“That is so true. By the way, I can't believe they just left the movie ended like that. Very surprising,” Kasumi added, polishing off the last bit of her popcorn while walking toward the exit.
 
“Really? I don't understand even a little bit of the story. It's all so confusing,” Hikaru complained.
 
Tamaki and Kaoru nodded. “Me too.”
 
“If you guys aren't so busy arguing, you might have understood the story,” Haruhi retorted.
 
“Ah, I got to go now,” Kasumi said as she took a quick glance at her wristwatch.
 
“But it's still early. It's barely 10 pm,” Yukiya tried to convince her.
 
Kasumi sighed. “If I stay any longer, my brother would have my head for his breakfast tomorrow morning, which I won't allow to happen. Sorry, guys. But I have a very great time tonight, so thanks.” Kasumi replied.
 
“Yeah, I have a very great time too,” Tamaki said before continuing, “Hope we can do this again sometimes.”
 
Kasumi smiled. “Of course, but next time you guys are so paying.”
 
Tamaki laughed. “Yeah, no problem.”
 
“Ne, Suzu-chan. Don't forget me.” Honey said in between his sobs.
 
Crouching down to be on the same level as Honey, Kasumi ruffled his hair. “It's not like I'm going to Paris or something. So, I'm sure we'll see each other again.”
 
“Okay, bye guys. See you guys again.” Kasumi bade her goodbye to the Host Club.
 
 
-----
 
 
Few days later
Ouran High School
 
 
It was just another peaceful day at Ouran High School. The last bell rang indicating that the school hour was finally over.
 
“Hikaru, Kaoru, Yukiya, I can't make it to the Host Club meeting today,” Haruhi announced.
 
“Heh? Why?” Yukiya pouted.
 
“I have some grocery shopping to do,” Haruhi answered and without waiting for their answers, she left in haste.
 
“What's that all about?” Hikaru said, raising his eyebrows slightly.
 
Yukiya shrugged. “We should go to the Music Room now or we'll be late.”
 
Kaoru shook his head. “I'm going to the restroom first. You guys go ahead,” he said, running into the opposite direction of the other two.
 
“See you later.”
 
-----
 
 
 
“Where the hell can she be? And can this school get any bigger?” Kasumi mumbled to herself, nevertheless, she was still in awe with the structure of the building.
 
Walking through the hallway of the school, she was very well aware of the stare that the other students gave her.
 
“Heh, she's not from our school. What is a commoner doing in our school?”
 
She sighed. “I seriously should not come here in the first place. What the hell am I thinking?”
 
Busying herself with her own thought, she didn't pay attention as to where she was going. By the time she darted her eyes forward, she accidentally bumped into a man's chest.
 
“I'm so sorry. It's my fault. I didn't even look fo-”
 
“Suzumura-san?”
 
With that, she looked up. “Ah, you! Wait, which one are you again?”
 
“Kaoru.”
 
“Ha, Kaoru-kun. Konnichiwa,” she said, bowing her head slightly.
 
“What are you doing here?”
 
“Actually, I'm looking for Haruhi-chan. Have you seen her?”
 
“She already left.”
 
“Heh? Really??” Kasumi groaned. “But I called her home, and nobody picked up the phone.”
 
“Have you tried her cellphone?” Kaoru suggested.
 
“She has a cellphone?” Kasumi shrieked.
 
Kaoru nodded, flipping his cellphone open and handed Haruhi's number to Kasumi.
 
“Thanks.” Kasumi said, quickly punching Haruhi's number on her cellphone.
 
“Hello, Haruhi-chan.”
 
“Kasumi? How do you get my number?” came Haruhi's voice at the other end of the line.
 
“Kaoru-kun gave me. Where are you?”
 
“Heh, Kaoru? You're at my school? I'm at the shopping market.”
 
“You're shopping at this time of the day? Anyway, are you free this weekend? I got two tickets to the Disneyland from my employee's bonus. Can you go with me? Just for note, you know I'm dying to go to that place.”
 
“This weekend? Gomen, but I already promised my dad to help him with some chores. Gomen, ne, Kasumi-chan.”
 
“Really? Can't you try to get out of it?”
 
“Sorry but I can't.”
 
“It's okay then. Anyway, sorry for troubling. Bye,” Kasumi hung up, her voice quivered with disappointment.
 
“She can't go?” Kaoru asked.
 
Kasumi nodded. “She already promised her dad to help out with some chores. So, what am I supposed to do with the tickets?” she mused, holding the tickets in her hand.
 
“Hah, I got it!! Kaoru-kun, you take it,” Kasumi handed the tickets to Kaoru.
 
“Huh?” Kaoru scratched his head in confusion
 
“I can't go so, I give it to you instead, Kaoru-kun. You can take along your girlfriend.” Kasumi said cheerfully.
 
Kaoru blushed. “I don't have a girlfriend.”
 
“Then, you can go with your twins.”
 
“Why don't you ask your other friends instead?”
 
“They can't. Most of them take part-time job on the weekend.” Kasumi expounded.
 
“You can always go by yourself.”
 
With that, Kasumi's eyes widened. “WHAT? That's totally unacceptable. A girl can't go to that kind of place alone. That's defying the law of females.”
 
Kaoru was taken aback by her sudden outburst. “Seriously?”
 
“Yeah, and furthermore, it's embarrassing. Usually, girls go there with their boyfriend or at least their friends. It's just plain weird to go there alone.”
 
“Urm.. Maybe I can go with you. If you don't mind, that is,” he finished awkwardly, running his fingers through his hair.
 
Kasumi face brightened up. “Are you serious? But wouldn't that be troubling for you?”
 
“It's okay, I guess.” Kaoru answered.
 
“Thank you so much. I've been dying to go to that place. I owe you one, Kaoru-kun!”
 
After another minutes of exchanging phone numbers and planning, Kasumi left.
 
Walking toward the opposite direction, he flipped his cellphone open. Staring at Kasumi's phone number, he murmured to himself, “What the hell did I just get myself into?”
 
 
-----
 
 
Okay, that's it for chapter 4. Hope you guys like it! Anyway, if you guys want the next chapter, please review. If not, I will not update.
 
Until then, ja~
 
 
Character profile
 
 
Mikihara Yukiya
 
Age : 15
Year : 1
Birthdate : May 4th
Birthplace : New York, USA
School : Ouran High School
Family : Mikihara Matsuda (dad), Tatsuya Ryouko (mom)
Feature : Long black hair (before Host Club cut them), black eyes, fair skin, average height
First appearance : Chapter 1
Note : Heiress of Mikihara Construction Company
 
 
 
Suzumura Kasumi
 
Age : 15
Year : 1
Birthdate : July 26th
Birthplace : Tokyo, Japan
School : Higashi High School
Family : Suzumura Ogami (dad), Suzumura Minami (mom), Suzumura Kenichi (older brother)
Feature : Shoulder-length brown hair, blue eyes, quite tanned skin, taller than Haruhi
First appearance : Chapter 4
Note : Haruhi's best friend back in the middle school
 
 
 
Suzumura Kenichi
 
Age : 19
Birthdate : August 8th
Birthplace : Tokyo, Japan
Occupation : Car mechanic
Family : Suzumura Ogami (dad), Suzumura Minami (mom), Suzumura Kasumi (younger sister)
Feature : Short, spiky brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, as tall as Mori
First appearance : Chapter 4
Note : He plays in a band in his free time, graduated from Higashi High School