Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ For Your Eyes Only ❯ Change of Plan! ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

For Your Eyes Only
by sanzo-reload
 
 
Disclaimer : I don't own Ouran, Desperate Housewives, or any of its characters. I own Mikihara Yukiya, Suzumura Kasumi and Suzumura Kenichi though. Don't steal them or you'll suffer!
 
A/N : Cookies to duckichan87, rocketandroll, midnight solitaire and MKLlim for the reviews. Anyway, here you go, chapter five of the story!! Hope you guys enjoy it.
 
 
 
(chapter05) CHANGE OF PLAN!!
 
-----
 
 
(Normal POV)
 
Disneyland, Tokyo
Saturday, 9.00 am
 
 
“Where the hell is he?” Kasumi muttered to herself as she took a glance at her wristwatch for the 50th times of the day. “I swear, if he didn't come, I-”
 
She stopped in her mid-sentence as a limousine came to a halt right in front of her. Two men stepped out of the limo and grabbed her by her hand. “What the hell are you doing?”
 
As she said that, the two men shoved her into the back seat of the limousine roughly. “Ouch, what the hell? I demand an expla-”
 
“Calm down, Suzumura-san.”
 
“Ootori-san? What are you doing here?” Kasumi asked, completely bemused by the situation.
 
“We are going to the Karaoke Club,” he announced.
 
“Karaoke Club? We who?”
 
“We, the Host Club and you.”
 
“Huh?”
 
 
-----
 
 
Karaoke Club, Tokyo
 
 
“Don't tell me that I miss Disneyland because of this.” Kasumi muttered to herself as she found herself standing in front of an unusually normal karaoke club.
 
“Haruhi-chan!” Kasumi called out for Haruhi as she saw her stepped out of Tamaki's limousine, looking very much irritated.
 
“Ah, Kasumi-chan. Don't tell me that they kidnapped you too!” Haruhi fumed, glaring dagger toward Tamaki.
 
Kasumi laughed. “I don't know about kidnapping, but they sure shoved me hard into the limo.”
 
“Mou, Tamaki-senpai. Can you be anymore reckless than this? If it was just me, it's okay. You shouldn't just go around kidnapping other people's friend.”
 
“But I invite a commoner like you so that you won't feel like a lowly civilian around rich people like us,” Tamaki explained innocently.
 
“Thanks for being considerate,” Haruhi retorted sarcastically.
 
“Ootori-san, where's the others?”
 
As if to reply to Kasumi's question, another limo stopped in front of her. Yukiya immediately stepped out from the limo, looking very alarmed and bewildered. “What? What happened? Who kill who? What emergency?”
 
“Ha, Yukiya-san. You're finally here,” Kyouya greeted her.
 
“What happened, Kyouya-senpai?”
 
“Nothing.”
 
“But you said there was an emergency,” she said in confusion.
 
“To get you here was the emergency. Now that you're here, the problem is solved,” Kyouya explained, his lips forming a smirk.
 
Yukiya eyes widened at his answer, and then her face darkened with anger. “What?! You mean I missed the re-run of Desperate Housewives just to be here?”
 
Kyouya shrugged. “Not my idea. It's his,” he said, pointing to Tamaki, who was still trying to calm Haruhi down.
 
“Kyouya-senpai, do you feed on other people's suffering?” Yukiya questioned.
 
“Is that even possible?”
 
“I don't know. You are the one who has been feeding on other's suffering. You tell me. What are we doing here anyway?”
 
“Urm, anou.. Where's the others?” Kasumi interrupted.
 
“All of them should be here any minute,” Kyouya answered.
 
“Minna-san, ohayou!!!” came the cheery voice of Honey, following him closely behind was Mori. “Let eat some cakes,” he continued, holding a box of cake in his hand.
 
Not so long after that, another limo parked in front of the place. Hikaru and Kaoru stepped out of the limo casually.
 
“Yo, sorry we're late. Ha, Suzumura also here?” Hikaru cocked his head to a side.
 
Kasumi nodded her head slightly, then turned her gaze to Kaoru, who unfortunately has been trying to avoid her gaze.
 
“Let's just go inside.” Yukiya announced.
 
Everyone else went inside, leaving Kasumi and Kaoru alone.
 
“Sorry, Suzumura-san. All of this is dono's plan,” Kaoru whispered.
 
Kasumi smiled. “Nah, it's okay. And why are we whispering again?”
 
Before Kaoru managed to answer her question..
 
“Hey, you guys!! COME IN HERE BEFORE I HAVE TO DRAG YOU GUYS HERE MYSELF!!” Yukiya yelled.
 
 
-----
 
“What are we doing this again in this time of the day?” Haruhi asked, giving Tamaki a disdain look.
 
“We rent this club for day so that we can sing some songs - commoner style!” Tamaki announced cheerfully.
 
Haruhi narrowed her eyes slightly, “Just when I thought I could spend some quality time with my dad, you just have to ruin it all, don't you?”
 
“Sulking no more, Haruhi. You can spend all the quality time you want with this dad over here,” he said, referring to himself as dad. Just as he said that, a bottle came flying across the room and hit his head - hard.
 
“Can we start this thingy now? I'm wasting my life away.” Yukiya glared menacingly.
 
“Wait, we should eat cakes first. Cakes make everybody happy!” Honey beamed happily, while Mori nodded.
 
“Aren't you simple, Honey-senpai?” Yukiya sighed.
 
 
----
 
(Kasumi POV)
 
 
I laughed hard as I watched everybody in the Host Club. They were all truly interesting person. As I spooned the cake into my mouth, I felt my cellphone vibrated.
 
 
I haven't actually tell them that I was going to go with you to the Disneyland.
Sorry T.T
-Kaoru
 
 
I laughed at his message.
 
 
Nah, it's okay. Although I don't get it as to why you didn't tell them. Last time I checked, it's not a crime to go to Disneyland with your friend. Anyway, this is fun too. So, don't sweat it :)
-Kasumi
 
 
I saw him across the room, reading the message. Then, almost a second later, my phone vibrated again.
 
 
Glad you're not angry or anything. ^_^; So, truce?
-Kaoru
 
 
I typed the reply as quick as I got it.
 
 
Truce? We never had a fight in the first place.
-Kasumi
 
 
I saw his face brightened up, then he began typing something again.
 
 
Glad we didn't. I'll make it up to you someday. Enjoy yourself. :p
-Kaoru
 
 
-----
 
(Yukiya POV)
 
 
“How can everyone else be happy when I'm missing Desperate Housewives?” I screamed to myself as I, unconsciously smashed the cake in my plate into pieces.
 
“Yukiya-san, that cake is totally innocent,” I heard Kyouya-senpai said beside me.
 
I smirked. “I'm imagining this cake as you. DIE!! DIE!! DIE, YOU PUNY IDIOT!!” I screamed, violently smashing the cake further into pieces.
 
“You're really a big fan of Desperate Housewives, aren't you?”
 
“You think?” I rolled my eyes as I stuffed the cake into my mouth.
 
Kyouya-senpai was about to open his mouth to say something but I quickly stuffed a spoonful of cake into his mouth, muffling his words.
 
Looking up to him innocently, I said smugly, “Cat got your tongue?”
 
Before I managed to let out a laugh, he stuffed some cake into mouth too - using only his hand (talk about lack of sanitary!). My eyes widened in shock as he smirked in victory.
 
“What happened? Cat got your tongue?”
 
Damn him!
 
------
 
 
(Haruhi POV)
 
 
tanken usachann to issho! takara bako sagashite!

waku waku suru youna yume no shima e

tanken takashi mo issho! dakara daijoubu sa!

uki uki suru youna tabi ni deyou! doki doki
 
 
“Thank you.. Thank you..” Honey-senpai beamed as all of us applauded him for his singing. Cheerfully, he said, “Who's next?”
 
Unexpectedly, Mori-senpai raised his hand. “Heh? Mori-senpai? Are you sure you want to sing?” Tamaki-senpai asked.
 
Mori-senpai nodded. Honey-senpai handed him the microphone and stolidly, Mori-senpai stepped onto the stage.
 
The music started.
 
I gulped. “What the hell is he going to sing?” I whispered to myself.
 
My heart started beating faster.
 
I can almost feel the intense atmosphere of the room.
 
Finally, Mori-senpai opened his mouth to sing.
 
“Uhuh..” was the first word that came out from his mouth.
 
All of us immediately fell anime-styled.
 
Mori-senpai continued to sing a song that comprises only the word `Uhuh', `huh' or at the most, `yeah'.
 
“What song is he singing anyway?” Yukiya asked in confusion.
 
I shrugged. “I have no idea.”
 
I was about to stand up to go to the restroom when a figure fell onto me.
 
“H-A-R-U-H-I!!” Kasumi slurred.
 
“Kasumi-chan, what happened to you?” I asked.
 
Kasumi tried to stand up, but ended up falling onto me again. Raising one of my eyebrows, I asked, “Are you drunk, Kasumi-chan?”
 
She smiled cheerfully, her face flushed. “Drunk?”
 
“Drunk? There's no alcohol in here,” Kyouya intervened.
 
That was when a sudden realization hit me. “What the hell did you drink, Kasumi-chan?” I questioned, shaking her shoulder violently.
 
“She only drank Coke,” Kaoru answered for her, holding her Coke glass high.
 
“Kasumi-chan, how much do you drink it?”
 
Kasumi laughed. “Only 27! Let's drink one more, so it will be an even number!!!”
 
“Oh, no! No, no, no, no. She can't take Coke too much. It makes her go a little, well, not her.” I wailed. “Kaoru, please help me to get her up on her feet - fast,” I ordered. Kaoru quickly went to my side, and lifted her off me.
 
“Ah, who are you, cutie?” Kasumi slurred, her face was only inches away from Kaoru's. “Suzumura-san, don't say anyth-”
 
He stopped at his mid-sentence as Kasumi cover his lips with hers. I can see Kaoru's eyes widened at the sudden turn of event.
 
I gawked at the scene before my eyes.
 
I was so sure that everybody else was gawking as well. If not, somebody must've done something to stop her. Before I managed to come back to my senses, Kasumi let go of Kaoru. Without warning, she suddenly fainted and fortunately, Kaoru managed to grab hold of her before she fell to the floor.
 
At that exact moment, the door swing opened, revealing a guy with short brown hair. Seeing Kasumi on Kaoru's laps, he screamed, “What the hell are you trying to do to my sister?!”
 
He pushed Kaoru away from Kasumi and lifted her toward the exit.
 
“Who the hell are you?” Yukiya asked.
 
“Ha, you're Kenichi, Kasumi's brother, right?” I said, suddenly realizing who he was.
 
The guy nodded. Giving Kaoru a menacing glance, he said, “Just to let you know, I know some polices.”
 
Kyouya smirked. “I owned a police force.”
 
Speechless by the sudden counter by Kyouya, Kenichi walked nonchalantly toward the exit.
 
“Don't you need any help to send her back?” Kaoru asked in concern.
 
Kenichi snorted. “I don't need any of your help. I'm perfectly capable of handling this myself,” he said, the others followed him behind.
 
Kenichi placed the unconscious Kasumi onto his bike, but she kept falling off his bike, making it practically impossible to carry her in this state all the way to their house. “Okay, fine. You guys got a car?” he renounced after a few unsuccessful tries.
 
Hikaru smirked. “We don't have a car. We have a limo.”
 
“Yeah, yeah. Whatever you call it. Kids these days, very rude,” he shook his head ruefully.
 
Shoving Kasumi carefully into their limousine, Kenichi and the twins followed suit. “Hey, what about my bike?”
 
“You can just leave that thrash here for all I care,” Hikaru answered casually.
 
“Darn you! Is that an insult I'm hearing?”
 
“Ne, Kenichi-san. Your sister is not too well right now, so I think it's best if we just get her back home as soon as we can. We can send you here to pick up your bike later,” Kaoru said, trying to cease the fight between those two.
 
Kenichi sighed. “Fine. What are we waiting for? Let's just go.”
 
“So, see you guys later,” Hikaru and Kaoru said.
 
I nodded. “Just take care of Kasumi-chan.”
 
-----
 
 
(Normal POV)
 
“So, I guess this means that this party is officially over,” Yukiya mumbled.
 
“We should head back now,” Tamaki announced. “Um, Haruhi. I'll send you back.”
 
Haruhi nodded, for once, not putting a fight with Tamaki.
 
“Takashi, we should go back too,” Honey said to Mori. Reaching for his phone, Mori called their driver.
 
 
-----
 
“Kuroda-san, where are you now? Can you pick me up?” Yukiya asked.
 
“I'm sorry, ojousama. I'm stuck in the traffic. It seems like it will take a while for me to reach there,” her driver replied.
 
“It's okay, then. I guess I'll just have to wait. Just come as soon as you can,” Yukiya continued, closing her phone. Standing on the pavement in front of the karaoke club, Yukiya kicked some of the small pebbles to cease her boredom. Just when she was about to head back inside the club, a limo stopped in front of her.
 
“Kyouya-senpai?”
 
“Your limo hasn't arrived yet? I don't mind sending you home,” Kyouya offered.
 
Yukiya snorted. “I rather not. The thought of you being so nice makes my nose bleed.”
 
Kyouya thought for a moment before continuing. “They say that this place is haunted. But if you want to stay here alone, it's okay I guess. I'm sure the ghost won't bother you or anything.”
 
“Are you trying to scare me?”
 
Kyouya gave her a sinister smile. “Depends. Is it working?”
 
“Nope. You're not scaring me at all,” Yukiya replied, emitting a nervous laugh while her eyes furiously scanned the surrounding place.
 
Kyouya shrugged. “Okay then. I shall make my leave now.”
 
Kyouya was about to close the limo's window when Yukiya stopped him from doing so. “Wait. Fine, can you please send me home?”
 
Kyouya smirked. “With pleasure.”
 
 
-----
 
 
(Yukiya POV)
 
The next day
Sunday, 10.00am
 
 
Ding Dong!
 
Ding Dong!
 
 
“Arghhh.. Who the hell ring the bell in the morning?” I grumbled, ruffling my already messy hair, still feeling very much sleepy.
 
“Ojousama, there is a package for you,” my maid informed.
 
Refusing to open my eyes, I said, “Can't you just take it for me?”
 
“My apologies, ojousama. But the mailman asked for your signature.”
 
“Fine. Fine. I'll be down in a minute.” I said, reluctantly got out of my bed and went downstairs.
 
“Should you be handling packages on Sunday?” I asked the mailman.
 
“It's a special delivery, for Mikihara Yukiya that is,” he answered, giving me a friendly smile.
 
“Yes, it's me,” I said, signing some papers handed to me. He handed me the package to me and then, left.
 
“Heh? Who the hell is kind enough to send me a package?” I muttered to myself as I tore the package open. My eyes widened to see what was inside the package.
 
Desperate Housewives DVD set?” I screamed. “This thing isn't even out on the market yet. Who the hell send this to me?”
 
I found a small piece of paper stuck in between the DVDs. The paper reads..
 
 
Now you can watch Desperate Housewives over and over again.
Enjoy your Sunday.
 
Regards : Ootori Kyouya
 
 
A smile graced my face as I read it. “Maybe he's not so bad after all,” I whispered.
 
 
-----
 
 
Okay, that's it. Hope you guys like it! It took me two full days to write this chapter. I seriously suck at writing romance so this is like an experiment for me. Man, romance part is so much harder to write than anything else in the world.
 
Anyway, please review and tell me what you think. Want me to continue or should I just stop?