Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ For Your Eyes Only ❯ Reminiscence ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

For Your Eyes Only
by sanzo-reload
Disclaimer : I wish I own Ouran, but unfortunately, I don't. So, don't even think about suing me cos I definitely won't pay. Haha.. Anyway, all the unfamiliar names in this story are my original characters, which belong to me and only me. Thanks!
Author's Note : Free lollipops for everyone who reviewed the previous chapter :
SmartOotori, fightingphoenix36, xXlOvehOlickXx (I love your nick!), contour, Sakimi1014 (thanks for the encouragement!), sandra, bringmetolife, br0k3nglasssyndr0me (coolnick!), Sweety275, M a i r 9 5 1 2, sakura mae su, and Ritsikas.
 
(chapter15) Reminiscence.
: o : o : o : o : o :
(Normal POV)
 
Narita Airport, Japan
 
“SNOW DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!”
 
Riku gritted her teeth in annoyance as she saw the fans flooded the airport, waiting for their arrival. “I thought this performance is supposed to be private. How come these people know that we're coming?”
 
“Apparently, someone just felt the need to announce this in her new blog,” Raleigh replied, her eyes glaring dagger at the certain blonde-haired guitarist. Valerie gulped nervously under her gaze.
 
“What?! Stop staring at me!” Val screamed, putting on her shades.
 
“And why the hell is that guy tagging along with us?” Riku pointed her finger toward a certain blonde-haired guy who was waving rather frantically toward the fans.
 
“JESSEEEEEEEEEEE MCCARTNEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!! MARRY ME!!” along the words screamed by the rabid fan girls.
 
Riku tried not to roll her eyes, but seeing the reaction from the fan girls, she did it anyway.
 
“Wouldn't this make everything else more interesting?” Raleigh replied, a twinkle of amusement was apparent in her eyes. “Besides, he is Val's older brother. There's nothing wrong for him to tag along.”
 
Lynette laughed. “Man, isn't this going to be our adventure of the summer?”
 
“Easy for you to say, you don't have to meet your nemesis, and not to mention, I have to spend time with a pretty boy. What a joy!” Riku mumbled quietly, passing through the herd of screaming fans.
 
Unknown to her, the other three members of Snow Drop heard her and smiled mischievously. “Has he contacted you?” Lynette asked the vocalist, Raleigh.
 
Raleigh smirked. “Yes. Everything is moving according to the plan.”
 
Val beamed. “Cool! We're the best matchmaker in the world.”
 
Lynette picked up her luggage, smacking Val's head at the same time. “Just don't go posting this on your blog, okay?”
 
“Why not? This is going to be one juicy story!”
 
“If you post this one, I'll swear that I'll squeeze the juice out of you!” Raleigh threatened. “Jesse, we're going.”
 
The blonde boy innocently smiled. “Okay, I'm coming.”
 
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
Ouran High School
Tokyo, Japan
 
 
It was a busy week in Ouran High School. The summer festival was coming and every club was more than determine to win the new clubroom for the next semester.
 
Including the Host Club.
 
“So, I will handle the games section of Natsu-Matsuri,” Hikaru offered.
 
Haruhi raised and eyebrow. “Wait a minute. Are you sure you'll know what to do?”
 
Hikaru smirked. “Of course. How hard is it to do a commoner's festival?”
 
“Anyway, do you know which band is the Music Club inviting?” Yukiya asked.
 
Everyone shook their head. “Not sure. They sure are keeping it down low,” Kaoru mumbled.
 
“If the sales are going on at this rate, there is a 98.7 percents chance that we're going to lose,” Kyouya informed, punching the calculator in his hands rapidly.
 
“Where the hell did you get the figure?” Haruhi asked.
 
Kyouya let out a sinister laugh. “Wouldn't we all want to know that?”
 
Yukiya rolled her eyes. “Hardly. So, what are we going to do? We're going to win this, right? I'm not much of a loser.”
 
Hikaru and Kaoru exchanged mischievous glances with each other, before letting their gaze fell onto the rest of the Host Club.
 
“I seriously doubt that I'm going to like whatever you guys are going to say,” Haruhi muttered, Yukiya nodded at her comment.
 
“See.. All we have to do is…”
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
(Riku POV)
 
We arrived at our hotel an hour after our plane landed. I went out of the limo, only to see myself standing in front of a grandiose hotel.
 
Grandiose? See what I'm talking about? The hotel was so big that I started spurting out SAT words out of my mouth. “Woah..” I muttered quietly.
 
“Woah.. Exactly..” I heard Raleigh reiterated my words.
 
“I'm Shinobu Atsuya, the president of Music Club of Ouran High School. Welcome to Japan,” a black-haired guy greeted us at the door.
 
I raised my hands as a gesture of greeting, still gaping at the surrounding of the hotel. “It's nice here, isn't it?” Jesse whispered, wrapping his arms around my shoulder.
 
“Yeah, it is. It would much nicer of you just remove you hands from my shoulder,” I replied, my words were dripping with sarcasm.
 
“Riku, just stop giving my brother a hard time, okay?” Val yelled.
 
“Sure, whatever,” I replied. “Anyway, when can we check the stage and equipments?”
 
The young president smiled. “Sure, let me show you to your room and then, we can go straight to Ouran High School.”
 
“Then, what about this guy?” I asked, referring to Jesse.
 
“I'll be going along, of course,” he replied.
 
I gaped. “And have my eardrums exploded as soon as you stepped into the school ground? I have enough fan girls' screaming in one day. So, I think I'll pass.”
 
“Aww, Riku. Let him tag along,” Val pleaded, giving me one of her best puppy-dog eyes.
 
Raleigh shrugged. “Why not? This can be fun.”
 
Fun, my butt. With the three of them, one pretty boy and a herd of screaming fans on the loose, this trip will be anything but fun.
 
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
Ouran High School Auditorium
Tokyo, Japan
 
“By the way, what kind of Music Club is this? I mean, you don't exactly radiating the punk-rock aura,” I pointed out.
 
He scratched the back of his neck nervously. “We usually play classic pieces in here.”
 
I nodded in acknowledgement. “I figure that much. Why invite us and not some other classic act?”
 
“Every year, Ouran High School held a contest, where the club which sells most tickets to their activity during summer festival will win a new clubroom for the next semester. You guys are popular among teenagers these days, so we figure we should invite you instead,” he explained.
 
“So, this is a contest?” Raleigh asked.
 
The young president in front of her smiled apologetically. “Sorry for not mentioning it sooner.”
 
“It's okay. I don't mind really,” Lynette answered, sitting in front of the drum set. “We have nothing else to do anyway.”
 
“So, how are the tickets sales going?” came Val's question.
 
Shinobu smiled. “Pretty okay. Actually, we're on the top of the chart, beating the Host Club. I'm pretty shocked myself when I saw that.”
 
“What's Host Club?” I asked.
 
He was about to answer my question when the door to the auditorium was banged open. I averted my gaze from the president to the figure at the door.
 
Figures, to be exact.
 
“We, the Host Club, want to welcome all of you to Ouran High School. It is, after all, our responsibility to escort the lovely ladies around the school,” the first guy with blonde hair said dramatically. I can practically see rose petals flying everywhere that got me thinking..
 
Where the hell did these petals came from?
 
The auditorium was an indoor hall and I was pretty sure that there were no roses planted around the school vicinity.
 
Weird.
 
“That's the Host Club,” Shinobu finally said, after a minute of silence.
 
I raised my eyebrows at the blonde-haired guy. Then, my gaze traveled from him to the figures behind him. I was smiling until my gaze fell onto a certain orange-head guy.
 
Damn it!
 
His gaze held mine. Instinctively, I averted my gaze to Val, who was grinning naughtily at me.
 
Why the hell was she grinning anyway?
 
“Sorry, but we have to decline your offer. We need to practice now if we want to crush your club in the contest,” Raleigh said, clearly looking down on the Host Club. “If you're even thinking of distracting us, then, you're way off.” Lynette and Val giggled at the background.
 
“Hi, Riku!” came a cheery voice.
 
“Kaoru? You're in Host Club too?” I asked as I walked to him.
 
“OMG, you are friend with a member of Snow Drop?” a guy beside him squeal. Quickly, he grabbed my hands and shook it rapidly. “I'm a big fan!”
 
I smiled rather uncomfortably, especially when there was someone staring at me, practically burning a hole in my shirt at the same time.
 
“What do you want, Hikaru? No need to burn a hole in my shirt.”
 
“What are you doing here?” he asked, glaring at me.
 
“Heh, you know these guys?” Jesse asked, once again, slinging his arms around my shoulder. I saw Hikaru's face changed. His gaze fell to Jesse's arms around my shoulder.
 
“Regrettably, I do. We ac-” I tried to explain before Jesse cut me off.
 
“You know, Riku. Why don't we hang out somewhere this afternoon, just the two of us,” Jesse said playfully. I glare at him. He was constantly teasing me about dating him that I couldn't care less anymore.
 
“Jesse, stop bugging her,” Val warned, Jesse pouted at his little sister. “Hey, what's wrong with trying to be a gentleman? Oh by the way, orange-head, I'm Jesse McCartney,” he said casually, offering his hands for a shake to Hikaru, which Hikaru deliberately ignored.
 
“I'm out of here,” he mumbled, slamming the door behind him violently.
 
“Wow, he's cold,” Jesse commented.
 
“I think I have to go,” Kaoru excused himself, and soon the rest of the Host Club did.
 
“That went well,” Lynette said, still giggling at the blonde-haired guy.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
(Kaoru POV)
 
“Hikaru, wait a second,” I tried stopping the bad-tempered twin of mine. “Are you okay?” I asked, finally manage to catch up with him.
 
“Why wouldn't I be?” he said furiously.
 
“The fact that you're screaming at my face gave me the impression,” I replied.
 
“It's annoying that she's here.”
 
“So, you're angry at her?” My question was met with silence.
 
“Or you're jealous with that Jesse McCartney guy?” I deduced.
 
“Why would I be jealous over him?” he fumed.
 
“I don't know. You tell me.”
 
He shrugged. “I'm going to make preparation for the Natsu-Matsuri,” he replied, walking in the opposite direction of mine.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
(Normal POV)
 
“Want to explain this one?” Yushi, the oldest of Ootori brothers demanded, throwing a folder toward the Shadow King, seated right in front of him.
 
“The contract to the new Ootori Group's hospital,” Kyouya read the title aloud. “Yes, what about it?”
 
“I don't remember agreeing to deal with Mikihara Construction Company regarding this project,” the second brother, Ootori Akito intervened.
 
“Why not? They are one of the best in the field,” Kyouya said confidently.
 
“I trust you to make a decision using your brain rather than your hormones,” Yushi replied.
 
Kyouya smirked. “I don't see how my hormones and this contract are connected, brother.”
 
“The new president of Mikihara Construction Company is a girl. I heard you're quite close to her. Is she the reason why you gave the contract to the company?” Akito interrogated.
 
Kyouya closed his eyes momentarily, before opening them again to answer his brother. “She is a friend of mine. I don't see how that is a problem.”
 
Yushi sighed. “I don't think father is going to be happy if he hears this.”
 
Kyouya stood up from his seat. “I don't expect him to.”
 
Yushi eyed him as he saw Kyouya exited his office. “Kyouya..”
 
Kyouya turned around to face Yushi. “Yes?”
 
His brother smiled. “Oscar Wilde once said that between men and women, there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.”
 
Kyouya smiled back. “I'll keep that in mind,” Kyouya replied, exiting the office.
 
Akito laughed. “Seems like he's all grown up.”
 
“This is no joke, Akito.”
 
“Yeah, sure. So, when are you planning to tell him about father's plan to buy off Mikihara Construction Company?” Akito asked.
 
“Let him hears this straight from our father, should we?” Yushi replied.
 
Akito grinned in return. “Yeah, then that makes everything else more interesting, wouldn't it?”
 
“Yes, I'm counting on it.”
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
(Riku POV)
 
“Where the hell is the cafeteria?” I mumbled to myself as walked pass practically every single room in the school.
 
Yes, I was walking alone since my band members were apparently `quite full' when I asked them to accompany me to the cafeteria. Some true friends they are!
 
My steps came to a halt as I passed by a dojo. “Excuse me, anybody here?” I said as I peered inside. Slipping off my shoes, I made my way into the dojo.
 
“Wow, this is nostalgic,” I whispered to myself as I walked around the dojo, enjoying the various decorations the wall.
 
I almost died of heart attack as a guy suddenly appeared out of nowhere behind my back. The guy appeared to be at least 6 feet tall with black hair and stoic expression; he was quite handsome in my opinion.
 
“Hey, there. Can I practice my kendo here?” I asked for permission, only to be met with silence. Without warning, he threw me a bokken, which I manage to catch with my bare hands.
 
“Thanks, urm.. what is your name again?” He was so tall that I had to strain my neck in order to talk to him.
 
Turning around into a room in the dojo, I heard him quietly said, “Morinozuka Takashi.”
 
I smiled. “Thanks, Mori-kun.”
 
Now, if only I can remember what to do with this bokken. I thought to myself.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
(Kaoru POV)
 
I took one last glance at the surrounding of the school, before I surreptitiously entered the auditorium.
 
“Finally, you're here!” One of the girls yelled, quickly grabbed my hands and pulled me toward the group.
 
“Hey, nice to finally meet the devil in person,” the red-eyed vocalist greeted.
 
I smiled. “It's nice to meet you to, Raleigh.”
 
“Can we get over this? I'm hungry,” the guitarist, Lynette said.
 
“Here is the ticket to Natsu-Matsuri,” I handed the ticket to Raleigh, which she gratefully took.
 
“Great. So, we will meet you by the Ferris Wheel,” Val beamed. “Leave Riku to us.”
 
“And leave Hikaru to me,” I said. “Oh, by the way, the tickets cost 10500 yen. I accept credit card, cash or PayPal.”
 
Raleigh stared at me in disbelief. “These tickets are not for free? Geez, you really are a devil!”
 
I laughed.
 
“What about me?” the blonde guy, Jesse asked.
 
I smirked. “You're the most important piece in this plan.”
 
Val furrowed her eyebrows. “Are you sure you can trust my brother with that kind of important job?”
 
“Don't worry. Hikaru already hates him, so I don't think they will be any problem,” I stated.
 
Jesse laughed. “Wow, he hates me already? That's really flattering.”
 
“We'll be in contact with each other,” Raleigh said as I exited the auditorium, a small smile was apparent on my face.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
(Normal POV)
 
The most awaiting week for Ouran High School's students was finally here!
 
The summer festival.
 
Every single student was busy preparing for their own respective activity.
 
The Host Club, on the other hand, was busy changing into the Japanese traditional clothes.
 
“Why do I have to wear the kimono?! I thought I'm supposed to be a guy!” Yukiya complained as the twins gave her a blue kimono. “Haruhi, say something!”
 
Haruhi sighed. “No use arguing. They never listen.”
 
Yukiya pouted. “This is so unfair,” she stormed into the changing room.
 
“The clients are already here,” Kyouya announced, who was already in his dark blue yukata.
 
Haruhi was the first to come out of the changing room. Wearing a pale pink flowery kimono, she clipped her hair with a matching flower clip. The Host Club King immediately gawked at the sight before his eyes.
 
“Okay, Haruhi and Tamaki are in charge of the food,” Kyouya informed, reading a list from his clipboard. “Move now.”
 
The next to come out was the fiery brunette she-devil, Yukiya, wearing her blue kimono, pulling her hair in a messy bun. “This kimono makes me feel like a girl,” she moaned.
 
“You are a girl, Yukiya,” Kyouya reminded. “Anyway, you and I are in charge of the performance section. Hikaru and Kaoru, you guys take care of the games section. Hunny-senpai and Mori-senpai are in charge of sweets section,” Kyouya informed.
 
“Yaay, lollipop!” Hunny beamed, running toward a lollipop stall with Mori followed closely behind.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
(Riku POV)
 
I made the final check on the music equipments. Everything seemed to be working fine. I already heard the noise of the students entering the hall.
 
“Riku, are you ready?” Raleigh, who was wearing a black pleated skirt with a matching sleeveless top asked.
 
I nodded my head, picking up my bass guitar. I, on the other hand, was wearing Capri pants and also a sleeveless top.
 
“All the best!” Jesse screamed at all of us before we stepped onto the stage.
 
“Ready to do this?” Lynette smiled.
 
I laughed. “I was born to do this!”
 
With that we stepped onto the stage, the fans were screaming their head off.
 
Raleigh grabbed the microphone and cued for us to start our first song, Just Melody.
 
And the rest of the night went on smoothly.
 
Or so I thought..
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
(Haruhi POV)
 
“Welcome to Natsu-Matsuri,” I greeted as the customers began flooding our festival.
 
“Fujioka-kun, you look so adorable,” one of the girls complimented. I simply smiled and muttered a `thank you' to her.
 
“Yeah, you look beautiful..” the figure beside me finally said. I can practically saw his cheeks turn slightly pink as he said that.
 
I raised my eyebrow at him, but smiled anyway. “Thanks.”
 
“This festival turns out quite good, right?” he said.
 
“Yeah, I definitely imagine it much worse, but it looks quite okay. Save for the Ferris Wheel and Roller Coaster, of course,” I laughed. “Because I distinctly don't remember having those in my neighborhood.”
 
“Haruhi-kun, Tamaki-kun, how are you?” Kanako Kasugasaki, the second year student greeted us. A guy followed right behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist.
 
“Ara, Suzushima-san. I thought you already went off to England,” I said.
 
He smiled. “Kanako called me, telling me that you guys are organizing a Natsu-Matsuri this year. I hopped onto my private jet for this one.”
 
I smiled back. “Enjoy the festival, then.”
 
Both Kanako and Suzushima stepped into the festival, cheerfully talking to each other.
 
“Look like our goal to bring happiness to woman already seen the result, huh?” Tamaki-senpai.
 
I kept eyeing the couple until they were out of my sight. A small smile played on my lips. “I guess so,” silently praying for their happiness.
 
 
(Mori POV)
 
“Ne, ne, Takashi, can I eat this cake?” Mitsukuni asked.
 
*nod*
 
2 minutes later..
 
“Ne, ne, Takashi, can I eat the popcorn?” Mitsukuni asked again.
 
*nod*
 
5 minutes later..
 
“Ne, ne, Takashi, can I eat a lollipop?”
 
*nod* “Don't forget to brush your teeth.”
 
 
(Kaoru POV)
 
Hikaru and I were in charge of games section of this festival, and now we were standing in front of the Ferris Wheel. I took a glance at my watch, nervously waiting for a certain bassist to come here.
 
“Why do you keep glancing at your watch?” Hikaru asked.
 
“To see what time is it?” I replied, unsure of my own answers.
 
He shrugged and continued to talk with one of the customers. My smile widened as I saw a group of girls, Snow Drop, to be specific entering the festival. I made a hand signal to Raleigh to bring Riku to me.
 
“Why the hell am I here?” I heard Riku screamed.
 
I saw Hikaru's head turned toward the petite girl.
 
“Hi, there! Nice festival!” Raleigh naturally said.
 
“What are you guys doing here?” Hikaru said harshly.
 
Raleigh laughed. “We bought ourselves some tickets,” she replied, showing him the ticket to our festival.
 
“Let's go ride the Ferris Wheel!” Val beamed.
 
Riku frowned. “I don't want to. I want to go back to the hotel.” Her plead was ignored as the guitarist, Lynette dragged her to the front of the Ferris Wheel. Hikaru was about to make a run from the scene, but thankfully Raleigh managed to stop him and dragged him toward the Ferris Wheel.
 
“What the hell are you doing?” Hikaru screamed. Out of his will, I pushed him into one of the Ferris Wheel compartment, and Lynette pushed Riku in. Before they managed to react, Val closed the door to the compartment, leaving both of them stuck in the compartment.
 
“Let me out of here,” Riku yelled, knocking on the door a few times as the compartment spun it way up.
 
“Kaoru, let me out of here,” Hikaru threatened, pretty much doing the same thing as Riku's.
 
I saw the rest of Snow Drop smiled and waved frantically to the furious duo. “Have a nice talk up there!”
 
I laughed. “Yeah, have a nice talk!”
 
“Mission One accomplished, Sergeant Hitachiin Kaoru,” Val said, her hands gave me a salutation gesture. “Any other order, Sir?”
 
“Nope. Platoon dismissed,” I said, playing along with her.
 
“Yaay, let's play Roller Coaster,” she beamed, dragging Raleigh and Lynette toward the Roller Coaster long line.
 
I scanned around the herd of people around the area, searching for the certain brunette girl. When I finally spotted her in the crowd, I smiled happily. “Kasumi-san, I'm here.”
 
 
(Riku POV)
 
“Damn it! They planned all of this! I can't believe I fell for it,” I yelled in frustration, finally realizing that it was futile to keep knocking on the door. They obviously were not going to open the door now that we were high in the sky.
 
Settling myself in the seat, I eyed the figure who was sitting in front of me. I heard him muttered a series of curses under his breath, but then I focused my gaze to the scenery outside the window.
 
”You have any idea whose plan all of this?” he finally said, after a minute of silence or so.
 
“If I have to guess, it must be Kaoru. My band mates aren't this sly and conniving,” I answered, my eyes still focusing at the scenery outside the window.
 
Then, came the silent again.
 
“I don't get it as to why you're so angry at me about. I distinctly remembered that you are the one who left without even bothering to tell me, Riku,” he suddenly said, pulling me out of my reverie.
 
So much for a peaceful ride.
 
I averted my gaze to the guy in front of me. “I did tell you when I left, Hikaru,” I replied, trying hard to maintain my calm demeanor.
 
“You told me the morning you're going to leave, Riku. So, that doesn't count!”
 
I glared at him. “Geez, Hikaru. Have you ever wondered why?”
 
He went silent at my question.
 
My gaze fell onto my shoes. “You said it was a mistake,” I whispered silently.
 
“It is a mistake,” he replied.
 
I shook my head. “I don't want to be a mistake, Hikaru. You've known me for all your life, and you still couldn't see that?”
 
Hikaru gave me a look filled of confusion and anger at the same time. “See what?”
 
“In the end, you still understand nothing,” I replied.
 
“What?”
 
I stood up from my seat as the door to our compartment opened. I stepped out of the compartment, only to turn around and took the final glance at him.
 
“It's just nice to be wanted sometime, Hikaru,” I said, finally turning around and passing through the crowd, leaving Hikaru behind, once and for all.
 
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
Flashback
 
He ran toward the park, and saw the 12 years old Riku sitting under the shady tree. As he approached her, she averted her gaze from the book she was reading to the boy.
 
“Hikaru, why are you crying?” she asked, her face was filled with confusion as she stood and approached the boy.
 
Without warning, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug. He felt she tensed as he tightened the hug. “I got into a fight with Kaoru.”
 
He felt her smile behind his back, and soon he felt her arms around his back.
 
Patting his back in a comforting manner.
 
“What happened?” she asked quietly.
 
“I accidentally pushed him down the bed, and he got mad,” he answered, still not willing to let go of her.
 
“You know, my mom said that only a true man dares to say sorry,” she replied, resting her chin on his shoulder.
 
He finally let go of her and faced her. “Really? Should I go apologize to him then?”
 
She nodded, a small smile played on her lips. A sudden urge to touch those lips enveloped him as he leaned closer into her.
 
“Hikaru, what are yo-” she never got to finish her words as a pair of lips descended upon hers, muffling out her words.
 
When he finally regained his rationality, only then, he pulled away from her; a look of horror filled his face. Without even thinking, he quickly muttered, “I'm sorry. It's a mistake.”
 
He didn't get to see her eyes, but he clearly saw a stream of tears went down her cheeks. Picking up her books, she turned into the opposite direction, not before she said, “I wish it wasn't.”
 
And that was the last time he ever saw her as she never came to the park anymore. The next thing he knew, she was already in America.
 
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
IMPORTANT NOTE :
 
Natsu-Matsuri is actually a summer festival held in Japan every year. Check back the previous chapter for more info. I think I did explain about in there.
Yes, I'm using the singer, Jesse McCartney in this story to spice thing up a little. They are popular in US so, I think it's kinda logical that they knew some other popular singer over there. No, he has no feeling whatsoever toward Riku. He just play a part in the plan to make Hikaru jealous.
Yushi is not the real name of Kyouya's oldest brother. His name is currently unknown, even in the manga, so it is a name that I, myself made up. Akito, on the other hand, is the real name of Kyouya's older brother.
Oscar Wilde is a real person and he quoted that very sentence.
Just Melody is a song by my favorite band, UVERworld.
Kanako Kasugasaki and Suzushima Toru is the couple who appeared in the 2nd episode of Ouran High School Host Club. (just in case if you guys don't remember)
 
 
Author's note :
 
Finally, I finished this chapter!! Yaay, for me. This is actually the last day of my one week semester holiday and tomorrow, hence start a new semester. I really felt like crying. So, hope you enjoy the chapter. I think I made this extra long cos I might not be able to update regularly after this.
 
So, please read and review!
 
p/s : I asked my friend to do a sketch of all the OCs in this fanfic and I'll post the link on my page as soon as she's done with it. Wait for it!
 
I'm signing out..
 
Peace to the world!