Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Kissing Mother In The Dark ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kissing Mother in The Dark
 
Mitzumi: hi!!! This is my first Ouran Host Club fict and I am pleased to meet this fandom. wave I hope you like this little oneshot of mine. By the way, this takes place pre-host club so this is when Kyoya and Tamaki were third years in middle school. Hope you like it!!
 
----------------------
 
Kyoya watched the steady rainfall from his window. It was Saturday, yet Tamaki asked him to meet him in music room 3 in the high school wing. Kyoya had never talked to his classmate before the yesterday when the blond had asked him. It totally knocked him off kilter but, as is his way, he didn't let it show on his face.
 
Usually, he kept to himself, only speaking when spoken to but Tamaki was his exact opposite. The Violet eyed blond was flamboyant and passionate about anyone and anything.
 
“if I could bottle that, I would be a double billionaireif there is such a thing Kyoya pondered idily unnoticing of the door opening.
 
Tamaki watched the brunet with mild bemusement. He had crushed over the megane ever since he saw him on the first day of school. It didn't take much to catch Tamaki's attention but little things like the quiet loner usually stood out in his lavish socialite world.
 
In a manner unusual to him, he didn't proclaim his love on the spot but rather bided his time and waited for the opportune moment. Everything fell into his plans for a new club for school. If he had Kyoya at his side, he knew it would be just the thing.
 
With a smile, he slid over to Kyoya, his pure silk school shoes not making a sound. He slipped his arms around the young millionaire's waist and whispered in his ear,
 
“how long have you been waiting?
 
Kyoya gasped at the sensual voice in his ear, a slight blush coloring his cheeks.
 
Suoh…how long have you been here?” he whispered, mentally wishing that he had faithfully attended his self defense lessons more often.
 
“a while yet. I was thinking of revealing myself earlier but that adorable expression on your visage transfixed me.
 
Kyoya turned his head sharply and found his lips met with the softest lips ever. He let out a small gasp and Tamaki used this chance to deeping the kiss, one of his hands rising to Kyoya's face. He felt Kyoya melt into him and wondered if this was the older boy's first kiss.
 
Kyoya had never felt like this before. True his mother had kissed him on the cheek once or twice and more than once, he had kissed girls but this was nothing like this. He felt as if that if he fell, Tamaki would catch him easily, a smile on those sinfully soft lips that were currently restricting his air supply.
 
Not that he minded
 
Before the need for air became to apparent, Tamaki pulled away with a series of small kisses. The look on the young billionaires face was adorable as was the way his glasses were slightly askew.
 
kawaii…desu
 
Kyoya flushed further. Did Tamaki call him…cute?
 
“your japanese is slightly off, Kyoya commented, reaching up to fix his glasses. Tamaki's hand caught his wrist.
 
“then shall I say it in french? Tamaki brushed his lips against Kyoya's ear and whispered the words, the warm breath melting Kyoya completelyalmost.
 
“why me, Suoh? You can have any other boy or girl in the school but yet you chose me. Wh-
 
Tamaki cut off his inquiries with another kiss.
 
I chose you because you are smart, quiet and above all my perfect opposite. The perfect love, the exquisite koishii. Tamaki replied. “and my japanese is flawless so I mean what I say.
 
Kyoya bit back a gasp as Tamaki unzipped his jacket and nipped at the skin bared to him. “t-Tamaki
 
“shhh
 
b-but what if we get caught?
 
we won't. besides I have a proposition for you.
 
Kyoya pulled away and faced Tamaki. He couldn't talk buisness with his mind in a dizzy like that. He fixed his jacket while Tamaki watched, bemused.
 
“what it your proposal?
 
“a host club.
 
“nani?!
 
“you heard me correct. A host club. A plce where beautiful rich young ladies can spend their time between and after classes wth equally or more so rich and beautiful young men.
 
I don't think the school-
 
Tamaki held up club approval papers. father has already approved it. We just need members and a location.
 
but Tamaki, that will take money and time.
 
I know. And that is why he stepped to Kyoya, their lips barely brushing, I have made you my second in command.
 
Tamaki.
 
I will be your King, and youmy queen. He knelt to one knee and kissed Kyoya's hand. Kyoya let a wry smile cross his lips.
 
“why do I feel that I will be more like your mother?
 
“that's fine by me…as long as you smother me with the love that a mother gives her husband.
 
------------------------------------------------------------- ------------
 
Mitzumi: not to bad, neh? I'm stuck deciding between illustarting their undercover relationship along the host club timeline but I don't want to make it redundant. So long term or two shot with a sweet lemon? You decide, R&R&R!!!