Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Rubbing The Lamp ❯ Ch 6 The Twins' First Wish ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Ouran Host Club belongs to Bisco Hatori, not me. I make no profit off this story. If Bisco Hatori-san wishes, I will remove this from the web upon her personal request.
 
 
This chapter was written as a response to the week 41 Makin' Lemonaide challenge theme: “Playing games! Put a little citrus twist on a childhood board game. Minimum of 2 players.”
 
 
 
Chapter 6
 
It was a truly beautiful day. The sky overhead was blue punctuated with fluffy rainbow highlighted white cumulus clouds. The cherry trees were just starting to blossom, bringing a pink overview to the landscape.
 
But these details were completely lost on the girl in the newly laundered khaki capris and jersey tank. Because once again she was lost in thought.
 
The fish stew was unexpectedly good. And the Nicoise salad… She always had a particular preference for tuna - but had never particularly thought about using it in a salad before.
 
And that wasn't the strangest part. The strangest part - the part that unnerved her - was how relaxed and happy Tamaki had seemed. The meal had lasted longer than any other meal she'd ever had before. Apparently, the French liked to eat very slowly and make a really big deal about every meal. She didn't understand how they could expend quite that much energy into each and every meal, but Tamaki had assured her it was true. And throughout the whole meal, he'd been unlike she'd ever seen him before.
 
He had a certain… okay she hated to say it, but… a certain joie de vivre that she'd never seen in him before. Yeah, sure, he always seemed to enjoy life. But there was always a certain… underlying tension that he hid in his charm. This time, it was just him.
 
When he wasn't putting on a show, he was so…
 
At one point, he'd thanked her again for training Antoinette.
 
“No, it was amazing, Haruhi! I've never seen her EVER behave that well.”
 
“Well, you just need to be firm with her.”
 
“Firm with her?” He'd looked at her confused.
 
“Yes. You have to reward her ONLY when she does what you want her to, and discipline her when she does something she's not supposed to. Oh, don't give me that look. I know you love her and the thought that she might think you don't is what keeps you from doing it. But everyone needs some structure in their lives. We all need rules. We need to know our boundaries.
 
“Dogs are like kids. They test you to see where you'll draw the line. If you never do, it starts to feel like you don't really care. But if you make it clear what you want them to do, you're setting an attainable goal. She wants to please you. But if you never show her how to do it, she's wandering around in the dark. So really, she'll appreciate it.”
 
He'd looked at her intently as he quietly processed what she'd just said. Then responded in a soft voice, one unintended to be heard, “Like Kyoya and his dad.” He nodded succinctly and said in a normal voice, “I understand. I'll try.”
 
She'd given him a genuine smile. “Then I have no doubt you'll succeed.”
 
“Thank you, Haruhi.” He'd taken her hand then and just squeezed it. There was no pretense. And somehow that simple gesture had been so much more than any of his other declarations to her had ever been.
 
They'd continued the meal in silence, and it was amazing that cheese and wine truly did make a marvelous dessert. Afterward, he'd stood and she'd followed suit. He'd taken her hand again and smiled at her. “Your clothes are ready for you now. Thank you for not only granting my wish, but helping me to feel like I was home again - if only for a short while.” And then, he'd pulled her into his embrace, holding her tightly.
 
She could still feel his breath in her hair, his firm muscles under her hands as she unconsciously returned his embrace. And then, he'd let her go, saying that he wasn't going to see her out. The maids would take her to a place where she could change, but he wanted to just remember her for a while longer looking so beautiful in green.
 
The picture of spring beauty, he'd said - but surprisingly, it didn't seem like one of his cheesy charming lines. And when he'd said it…
 
Her thoughts were interrupted by the presence of a gigantic building in front of her. Hitachiin manor. Heaven help her.
 
She was beginning to feel a little nervous. These two were such tricksters… What could they possibly have in store for her? Calmly trying to quell her own rising anxiety, she hoped she didn't have to refuse the wish. She'd barely have won back any of her debt.
 
A brief flash of memory propelled her through her dream, with one on either side of her. Then in about a nanosecond, her heartbeat sped up as her body reacted to the memories of the last 24 hours without consciously realizing what she was thinking: the memory of touching Kyoya's hand, Takashi's hip against her own, Huni's breath in her ear, Tamaki lying underneath her in the mud. None of these thoughts came through clearly yet - just her body's reactions, and she set herself to resolving her anxiety logically.
 
When she put some effort into thinking about it, if she judged the tasks she'd completed by the profit she'd gained versus the profit they'd gained, wasn't she really coming out ahead? She'd gotten ootoro and a movie, a fancy cake, and then a wonderful lunch. So if she did have to call it off, she supposed she'd still call it a success.
 
Except it meant that Takashi and Mitsukuni would lose because of her.
 
After taking a deep breath, she lifted one hand to knock on the door - only to have it opened before she even touched its surface.
 
“Right on time.”
 
“It's just what we'd expect of you.”
 
The twin demons leaned on opposite door jambs as they looked her up and down. Their stares began to make her uncomfortable. “What?” she asked exasperatedly, feeling her own building frustration at the last 24 hours' events.
 
Matching smiles turned toward each other, grew just a touch wider, then faced her proudly as matching hands each grabbed her by one arm, pulling her into the house between them. After a year in school together, she knew better than to do anything but sigh and follow along docilely - so that she wouldn't inspire them to more drastic measures.
 
“Do we have to drag this out or are you two going to tell me your wish so we can get this over with?” she complained softly as she trudged along between them. Their only response was another shared smile toward each other, and then toward her.
 
She sighed softly as the twins propelled her into a comfortable room with a kotatsu table. And already set up on that table was…
 
A Monopoly board?
 
Sensing her query, the twins said in unison, “We want you to play games with us!”
 
“The ones we never got to play when we were younger,” Kaoru said.
 
“Because you really can't play them well with only two people,” Hikaru finished.
 
She couldn't help but break out chuckling. Games. Really, it was very… very much THEM. “Okay,” she said and sat down. “But I get to be the top hat!”
 
xxx
 
“Aw, come on. Surely we can… work something out?” Hikaru stroked up her cheek tenderly with one hand. “I'll pass payday on my next roll and pay you the rest. And for your trouble, I could… give you a special advance.” His hand stroked down her cheek, continuing down her neck and shoulder.
 
She shrugged him off, apparently unfazed as usual. “That's not how the game is played, Hikaru. You're supposed to sell your hotels back to the bank or mortgage some of your properties. Or you could sell to me or Kaoru a mortgaged property at the mortgaged price. You could even barter with me for property. The rent for Broadway with a hotel is $2000. I'd be willing to just take…” She looked down and saw in her own hand Kentucky Avenue, with Illinois in front of Kaoru. “…Indiana Avenue, which you bought for only $220 and call it square.”
 
Surprisingly, his fingers began tracing a path up from her knee, slowly up her thigh. “But MY way would be way more fun, don't you think?” He leaned toward her and winked seductively.
 
A quick slap and his hand promptly retreated. He cradled his fingers to his chest and pouted hugely. Then he grumpily grabbed the requested red property and slapped it down in front of her. “You're no fun.”
 
Kaoru reached in and captured the “injured” hand, bringing it to his lips and kissing it gently. “Oh, Hikaru! Is there anything I can do to help you in your time of need?”
 
“You can roll the dice. It's your turn,” Haruhi said placidly.
 
Sighing he picked them up and shook them in his hand. “You know, this game must just be unfair. I mean, my parents have actually owned a monopoly. So why is it, that half of both mine and Hikaru's properties are mortgaged?”
 
Haruhi responded, “Well, I'm sure your parents don't buy properties based on whether they like the colors on the deeds. I saved my money to buy the most strategic locations on the board. Which is why unless you roll a 6, a 9 or a 12, you're going to land on my property.”
 
The dice landed and showed a five and a three. He sighed hugely.
 
“You owe me $1275.”
 
He looked down at his few remaining properties. Illinois, Virginia, States, St. Charles, Baltic and Mediterranean. Well, he wasn't going to break up one of his sets - even if half of the properties were already mortgaged. Catching Hikaru's eye briefly, he leaned in toward her, his breath tickling her ear as he inquired, “Are you suuure you don't want to make a,” he paused briefly as he noticed Hikaru leaning in on the other side of her, “SPECIAL deal?”
 
Neither of them noticed her abruptly swallowing before she responded coldly, “Illinois.”
 
The twins leaned back, sighed in unison and said, “No fun.”
 
It only took two more turns around the board before it was official. Haruhi had won.
 
“Well, that wasn't as fun as I thought it would be,” Kaoru complained.
 
Smiling, Hikaru continued, “Then you should be glad that we still have MY wish left!”
 
She should have known that one game of Monopoly wouldn't have been the end of it. After all, it was only fair. This had not only been the shortest task, but since she'd won, it might not have been at all fun for them. Good for them, yes. Fun, no.
 
With a grin, the twins packed up the Monopoly set, then lifted the kotatsu table to one end of the room. “Close your eyes.”
 
“Why?”
 
“Just close them.”
 
“Why?”
 
“… Just close them.”
 
She stared at them, unamused. They were going to try something. She just knew it. And they'd been touching her off and on the whole time she'd been there. It had set her completely off balance. If it wasn't for the fact that there was a Monopoly game to be won, something to help her keep focused, her erratic heartbeat would have been very noticeable. And if there was one thing she didn't want, it was for them to *know* that they were having an effect on her. That would only encourage them.
 
And she did not want to encourage them.
 
Did she?
 
She sighed heavily. They were staring at her expectantly. Sighing again, she allowed her eyelids to slide shut.
 
The last thing she saw was the twins looking VERY happy - almost excited. Then she heard something that sounded like… like a garbage bag being shaken out before being put into the container. Then she heard something that sounded like… whirring.
 
“It's time for the next game!” they shouted. “Open your eyes!”
 
She opened them to look at the two boys, each standing on the edge of a sheet of white plastic, bent over with one hand on a blue circle.
 
“Right hand blue, Haruhi!” Hikaru cried.
 
She shook her head as if to clear it. “Twister?”
 
“Twister!”
 
Shrugging her shoulders, she stood up and walked over, placing her hand on a blue circle.
 
XXX
 
Five minutes later, she was regretting that decision.
 
No matter what was spun, she'd pick the easiest spot to maintain balance. She wasn't trying to actively make things difficult for anyone. But each time, they'd pick spots that caused them to brush up against her. ALL the parts of her.
 
Right now, she could feel the breath from one of them on her breasts. He'd crawled under her to get to first the yellow, then the green circles. His face was inches from her chest. Still far enough away where she couldn't actually yell at him. And he was just doing it to be annoying.
 
The other one had one leg between her two legs, and his… hip… she was sure it was just his hipbone… was pressed firmly up against the back of her ass on the left side. She could feel the heat from his body as he was bent over top of her. This one's breath was lightly blowing against her ear.
 
And for once, she was so discombobulated, she wasn't sure which twin was which.
 
But one of them spun again, and it was right hand red. As she reached, two breaths exhaled, on her ear and her already hardened nipples. She started to fall, but realized if she did, she'd end up with one of their faces right between her breasts.
 
Without realizing it, her breath was coming in short pants as her hand landed on its goal.
 
Identical faces shared an identical look. She sounded like she was running a race. It was time to end this first round. Kaoru reached for a red circle from his position over her to one under both her and Hikaru - one that was just out of reach. The result was him losing his balance and falling on top of her.
 
She felt his added weight - as well as a firmness on her ass that made her gasp and jump. As she did, she lost her balance completely.
 
Hikaru had been reaching for one a little further across - so that they'd both be positioned perfectly. When she landed on him, her knees landed on either side of his thighs, her hips perfectly aligned with his own. His mouth was positioned at her left ear, and when her weight pushed the air out of him, it ran along her ear and neck.
 
It was a groan that ripped out of her. Really. Not a moan.
 
But, the sound made both boys shiver in anticipation. It was only the first wish. They needed to hold on. Think of cold showers. Baseball. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day.
 
But she was so soft between them in all the right places. And then she groaned again as their breaths on opposite ears whispered past.
 
Identical reactions of moans and hardness, and then they were all scrambling up and away from each other.
 
“Well!” Kaoru stated, a little louder than he had intended. “That was fun!”
 
“Who won?” Hikaru asked.
 
Haruhi was looking anywhere but at the two of them as she replied breathlessly, “I think you were the last one to fall.”
 
“So I won?”
 
Kaoru caught his brother's eye, and with a shared look, they decided to push it just a little farther. Why not? They were always trying to push her buttons, so it would be natural, right? So long as she couldn't feel their throbbing erections pressing against her sensitive parts, they could keep it going.
 
Taking opposite sides as usual, they each wrapped an arm around her, leaned in and whispered in her ears, “I think we all won. Migoto-Haruhi.”
 
Then, they each kissed a cheek and softly said, “Thank you for granting my wish.”
 
It was obvious she was stunned, and they smiled. For once, they'd broken down her defenses. They'd gotten through to her.
 
They had a chance.
 
 
 
 
 
 
AN: migoto: splendid, magnificent, beautiful.
 
Secondary Disclaimer: All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age. While that might seem unlikely - as three of the characters are only sophomores in high school, I figure it this way: if Bisco Hatori-san can ignore the students graduating for two years in a row and keep everyone in the same grade, I can then apply that logic to their ages. Therefore, Haruhi, Kaoru and Hikaru are just 18. Kyoya and Tamaki are about to turn 19. Mori is about to turn 20, and Huni already is 20. (Therefore, according to Japanese figuring, Huni is the only adult. :P )