Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Rubbing The Lamp ❯ Ch 7b After the Park ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Ouran Host Club belongs to Bisco Hatori, not me. I make no profit off this story. If Bisco Hatori-san wishes, I will remove this from the web upon her personal request.
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 7b
 
Brushing her teeth as she prepared for bed, she tried hard not to think about the day that had just passed. After all, it didn't really merit thinking about. Nothing special had happened - she'd just fulfilled another wish, gotten that much closer to being out of debt.
 
Tamaki had dropped her off at her house in time for her to make dinner, complete her household chores, and complete her studying. He'd bowed and squeezed her hand. Then pulled her into a fierce embrace before letting her go.
 
It had made her heartbeat race, and she'd looked up at him expectantly. And then, he left. Just like that.
 
Nothing had happened.
 
She had no right to feel mad. But somehow she was, mostly at herself though there was some cross over to him, as well as to Kyoya for thinking up this whole wish thing and for adding to her debt so that she was put into this situation. And she was also a little angry at the whole group for being so dumb as to put an expensive vase on a pedestal in the MIDDLE of a room where someone could innocently back into it and cause it to topple and shatter. Just whose idea had that been, anyway? If they weren't so rich, they'd know better!
 
But deep down, she knew that the anger she felt was borne mostly of frustration. Stupid Tamaki and his stupid compliments and making her wear a dress, making her wish that - that HE thought she looked pretty.
 
Spitting into the sink, she bent to rinse. Then, she turned out the bathroom light and padded her way to her bedroom, being careful not to stomp. It was time to get some sleep before she had to go back to school and face them all again.
 
Twisting and turning, trying to stop herself from saying, “Stupid Tamaki,” over and over again in her mind, she willed herself to go to sleep. She had a quiz tomorrow in calculus. She had to sleep, dammit!
 
Sigh.
 
Stupid Tamaki.
 
Sigh.
 
Fliptossgrumblegrumbletwistyawngrumbleflipsnugglepoutyawntwitchtw itchsleep
 
 
Walking down the path, the petals floated all around her in the light spring breeze. Their light pink color perfectly accented the blue of the sky, highlighted even more with the occasional fluffy white cloud.
 
White - like the color of her dress. Sigh. Her dad always put her in such frilly and expensive clothes.
 
The man holding her hand let it go with the comment, “Haruhi, go stand over there and pose for daddy! I just have to take a picture of you looking so cute on this beautiful spring day!”
 
Pose for daddy. Sigh. Well, it was a beautiful spring day. She walked over to stand underneath the cherry tree.
 
“No. Hold on.” He walked over to her and his hand was gentle as it brushed her hair out of her face. She looked up into his violet eyes.
 
Tamaki really had striking features.
 
“There, my darling daughter. Now you're perfect.” His hand caressed her cheek, and she leaned into it.
 
“Not,” she said.
 
He looked at her, puzzled, so to clarify she continued, “I'm not perfect and I'm not your daughter.” He said nothing, only continued to gaze on her, his countenance still expressing his confusion.
 
“Why do you always call me your daughter? Is that what you want from me?”
 
His smile was almost sad as he said, “That's not the right question. The question is what do you want of me?” The light touch of his fingertips traced down her neck, her shoulder, her arm, entwining with her own before they released and he pulled back.
 
Eyelids blinked in confusion. “What *I* want…?”
 
He shook his head and began to walk away. The cherry petals fluttered around her like a snow flurry, blurring him in her vision.
 
“Wait, where are you going?” The figure continued to walk away from her as the petals continued to fall. Without realizing what she was doing she reached out to him, grabbing his arm and clasping it tightly with both hands.
 
He spun to face her, his voice called her name sensuously. “Haruhi.” His palm pressed against her cheek, lending its warmth to her already flushed skin. “What do you want from me?” His eyes were burning into her own.
 
He leaned in toward her, and she felt his breath like a warm ghost passing through her.
 
She gasped at his nearness, her back was against the tree, bark pressing uncomfortably, his body pressing… Oh, pressing. So close.
 
Her breathing was erratic, her heart was the thundering of horses hooves.
 
Tamaki was pressing up against her, his firm muscles contouring to her curves - slight though they may be. Was this what she wanted? Did she want this heat in her belly? Did she want this terror and excitement?
 
Gulping fiercely, her eyes squeezed tightly shut. She needed to think about this - think now before it was too late.
 
“Haruhi, what do you want?” The voice whispered in one ear, then the other - the same voice, breath hot in each ear. The twins' arms around her waist, and they began kissing the side of her neck.
 
A moan ripped out of her. Oh, god. “K-Kaoru. Hikaru.” She stuttered their names hesitantly. “Wh- what are you doing?”
 
Hands on her shoulders as a voice behind her said crisply, “No. That's not the right question, Haruhi,” before tsking at her. The hands began stroking down her arms.
 
“The wrong question?” she gasped as his arms, over hers began to wrap around her. “Ky- Kyoya? What?”
 
The hands traced back up her arms, then one ruffled her hair before grasping her chin and turning it to face where he stood, behind her. “You need to figure out what you want, Haruhi.” His voice was always soft when he spoke.
 
“Takashi…” she breathed softly.
 
She opened her eyes to see the bright eyes of the oldest of her sempai smiling at her. “Don't you know we'll give you anything, Haruhi?”
 
“Huni-chan,” she whispered, shocked at the heat in his expression. Then a greater shock hit her as he frowned at his nickname. “M- Mitsukuni?” she tried and he smiled at her.
 
The heat hit her again, boiling up from some point within her.
 
“What do you want?” The voices - all of them - whispering it over and over. Somehow she was turning, and no matter which way she turned, one of them was in front of her. She was falling, and she twisted and they continued to appear in front of her as wishes she didn't know she'd made. Princes, samurai, Balinese natives, policemen, traditional noblemen, circus characters, every thing imaginable, it was these beautiful, wonderful...
 
She fell and fell into darkness, as she realized - they would be what she wanted. Friend, lover, father-figure, confidante, playmate. At least in this dream.
 
Somehow it became clear as she continued to fall and fall without fear, it had to be a dream.
 
And with that, she woke up.
 
Stupid dreams. In real life, it wouldn't be that simple. It made her want to fall back asleep - into the dream. Would they really be anything for her? And what did she want from them?
 
Tamaki. Takashi. Kyoya. Mitsukuni. Kaoru and Hikaru.
 
They were…
 
Dear god, how had she not realized how much each of them meant to her?
 
And… what would happen if she let something more come?