Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Rubbing The Lamp ❯ Ch 10b The problem with raspberries... ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Ouran Host Club belongs to Bisco Hatori. I make no profit off this story. If Bisco Hatori-san wishes, I will remove this from the web upon her personal request.
 
This chapter was written as a response to the weeks 74-75 Makin' Lemonaide challenge theme: “This week it's all about five fruity flavors. Funny how they have more than one meaning… Raspberry.”
 
 
 
 
Chapter 10b
 
 
 
Raspberries were to blame for her inability to think straight. She was certain of it.
 
They were responsible for her inability to think straight, and her inability to stand up and get properly ready for bed. Stupid, stupid, yummy raspberries. She really should give up worrying about her state of dress and fall asleep. She just had to stop thinking about raspberries.
 
The drink they started her out with was strawberry, but it had disappeared from her hand when their mother was futzing with her dress. And then when the show started, it was another strawberry drink. After that, it was a raspberry martini that Kaoru had brought to her. It was even better than the strawberry one and she said so. So they brought her another one. Or maybe two. And before they left for the night, yet one more.
 
It was strange. They didn't taste alcoholic at all to her. But by the time the show was over and the spotlight turned on her to show off the boys' dress, she was more than just lightheaded from them.
 
That was another thing, too. The boys had made the dress. For her. They had designed and sewn a dress. It was beautiful and comfortable and it was made especially for her. She'd told them at the end of the night that she'd return it to them at school the next day, but they'd said, no. It was hers. Made just for her. By their own four hands. They wanted her to have it and wear it whenever she wanted. The whole outfit.
 
But with those raspberry drinks in her system, she hadn't been able to think up a retort. Hell, she'd barely been able to stand. It had taken the two of them together, supporting her weight between them to get her up to her own house. She was glad that her father was working late that night because he might not have appreciated that the two of them were helping her when she was so obviously intoxicated.
 
She'd let them help her into the house and with no retort, it was certain they expected her to keep the outfit.
 
God damn it, why were they all doing things like buying her stuff and making her stuff. If you calculated it all up, not only should she not be paying off her debt, but she should be owing them all even more now!
 
Stupid raspberries.
 
X
 
“You know, in America, the word `raspberry' means not only the fruit,” Kaoru had stated with a devilish grin as they eased her up the walk.
 
“Really?” Haruhi had mumbled. English vocabulary was not exactly her forte. And she felt stupid for being so out of sorts.
 
Hikaru blew her a raspberry and then said, “That's called a raspberry, too.”
 
“Well, tha's… jus' ruuude!” she'd stated. Kaoru was rubbing small circles on her lower back and Hikaru's fingers were playing with the back of her hair. They'd been touching her like this all night. She'd had enough alcohol in her system to believe that this was just part of playing her part. But was it supposed to feel so good? Tingly?
 
Their smirks had grown. “There's another version of it, too,” Kaoru had said.
 
They'd reached her door. One boy stood on either side of her and they pressed their bodies up against her on either side. And in perfect synchronization, they each blew a raspberry up against her cheek.
 
“Ewww,” she scrubbed at her wet cheeks with the back of one of her hands.
 
Winking, Hikaru said, “Guess she didn't like it.”
 
“But maybe she'll like this better,” Kaoru continued.
 
“It's not a raspberry.”
 
“Though it is something we've been wanting to do all night.”
 
“And mother did say we should…”
 
Each boy had held one of her hands, their other hand was stroking their hands up and down her sides, lingering on her ribcage, and they leaned in and pressed a lingering kiss on her cheek.
 
Then Kaoru had begun trailing kisses up her cheek toward her ear. His fingers danced a trail on her back as he began nibbling on her earlobe. It felt so good that she sighed happily. At this opportunity, Hikaru leaned in and captured her lips. It was brief and closed, as if he was holding back for her benefit. But before she could relax into it, he worked down, trailing kisses down her neck to her collarbone.
 
Stupid raspberries were slowing her reactions. She wanted him back up there so she could kiss him right. She sighed in disappointment and Kaoru swooped in for a kiss of his own, also brief and closed, but his lips were just a touch softer and fuller than Hikaru's. And then they were both helping her through the door.
 
“Goodnight, our Haruhi. May you have pleasant dreams tonight.” As the door closed, on her, she thought she heard them say, “We know we will.”
 
X
 
She lay in bed thinking.
 
The raspberries were playing with her head. Making her feel this scene over and over. Why did she keep flashing back to this?
 
In all honesty, she wasn't even certain it had even truly happened. Had they really kissed her? Or was it just her brain reacting to the alcohol and the talk she'd had with their mother? (Or that you wanted them to. You wanted them to kiss you, didn't you?)
 
Their mother had said… She'd said she would be happy if she were actually dating both boys. At one point she'd even said that it was no joke - that she truly believed the boys would be happier with one wife between the two of them - and that Haruhi would make a fine choice.
 
She'd told Haruhi that her boys had feelings for her. And at one point she'd told them all they needed to kiss.
 
She'd also said to watch out for the third wishes.
 
But none of them liked her like that. They didn't. It had to be just the alcohol.
 
Mrs. Hitachiin had asked which one Haruhi wished had done something more. But she couldn't answer that because it was pointless to think about. None of them thought of her like that. It must have been her mind thinking about this that made her imagine they'd kissed her. Right?
 
Her inner voice spoke more clearly to her through the raspberry haze. It taunted her with a tirade:
 
(Then why did Takashi kiss your hands and tell you he wanted to date you? Why did Tamaki hold you so tightly before letting you go? Why were you able to feel his hardness under you in the mud? Why did Huni whisper innuendo in your ear? Why did he call out your name when your hand reached under his underwear - you are aware you were grabbing his ass, aren't you? Why did Kyoya smile and laugh when you were dancing and what was it you read in his eyes? You know. You know you know. And what about the twins kissing you tonight? With their bodies molded to you, pressing their heat against you. They kissed you. Just deal with it. You know she was right. And you wanted to feel what it felt like.)
 
She wanted to deny it. All of it. But she could still feel their kisses burning on her cheeks, her ear and collarbone. Their lips were soft and firm.
 
(What will you do when one of them does make a request? Asks to take it beyond a goodnight kiss at the door?)
 
If.
 
(Okay, if. What will you do IF one of them uses a wish for something sexual? Which one do you want to ask you? You need to know what you want. And soon.)
 
What would she do? What should she do?
 
They'd kissed her. Hadn't they?
 
If she hadn't been so drunk that there'd been a delay in her reactions, she suspected, she would know for certain. Because she would have kissed them back. First one, then the other.
 
Their lips were so soft. And her own tingled in response.
 
Takashi's second wish was next. And then, third wishes.
 
(Which one do you want? Tough, isn't it. Why do you even have to choose? Why do you have to pick just one of them?)
 
Why? Why do they all make me so… So…
 
With that thought, the alcohol dragged her under to sleep.
 
 
Secondary Disclaimer: All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age. While that might seem unlikely - as three of the characters are only sophomores in high school, I figure it this way: if Bisco Hatori-san can ignore the students graduating for two years in a row and keep everyone in the same grade, I can then apply that logic to their ages. Therefore, Haruhi, Kaoru and Hikaru are just 18. Kyoya and Tamaki are about to turn 19. Mori is about to turn 20, and Huni already is 20. (Therefore, according to Japanese figuring, Huni is the only adult. :P )