Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Simply Ouran ❯ Jumping To Conclusions Can Be Deadly! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: The only character I won is Maruhi. I don't own no other characters.

AN: This is my second Ouran fan fic I deleted my other fic because I really didn't like the way it turned out. But I think this one is better. An I REALLY hope you like it. So please after you read it tell me review and tell me what you thought of it, and any improvements that needs to be done.

Simply Ouran: Jumping To Conclusions Can Be Deadly!

Haruhi smiled as she sat at the pond feeding the ducks. "It's been awhile since we spent time together...." "Yeah....." Haruhi bowed her head as she was about to cry. "Sister don't cry...." Haruhi flung herself at her sister and wrapped her arms around her as she placed her head on her chest and softly cried. "I can't help it Maruhi....Why didn't you except the scholorship!?" Maruhi lightly sighed as she caressed Haruhi's head. "I don't know...." "There's still time you can transfer into Ouran!" Haruhi raised her head and looked into her sisters eyes. She lightly smiled as she noded her head. "Fine I'll go." Haruhi wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled as she ran her fingers through her sister's hair. "Maru you can borrow one of my school uniforms!" "We'll be the most adorable twins at Ouran High School!" Haru lightly scratched her head and lightly chuckled. "I guess I'll cut my hair into the same hair style as yours." "Yeah if you go to school in boy clothing and you're a girl they'll think something's wrong with you." They both nodded as they both shouted "THE FUJIOKA SISTERS WILL MAKE THEIR BIG DEBUTE!"

~5 weeks later~

Haruhi sat at a table with three of her customers surrounding her. "Oh Haruhi! You look s-s-s-so radiant today!" A girl sighed as she blushed furiously. "Oh Haruhi why are you so radiant today!?" Another girl chimmed as she blushed as well. Haruhi smiled as she lightly grabbed the girl next to her face and inched in until their faces were only 2 inches from each other. Haruhi looked into the girl eyes as she lightly grinned. "I'm so radiant today because when I'm around you, it makes my heart shine like the brightest star. Making me glow with the desire to be with you my precious princess...." The girl lightly trembled as she tried to speak. "O-o-o-h Haru--" The girl tipped over and passed out. The girls that was sitting at the table rushed to her side. "Courtney! Courtney!" The girl came to as she stood up and blushed furiously. "You hit your head Courtney. You should go to the nurse we'll accompany you!" The girls walked out of the room as they squealed.

Tamaki, Kyoya, Mori, Hunny, Hikaru, and Kaoru all looked at Haruhi with stunned faces. Hikaru and Kaoru grinned as they occupid the seats next to Haruhi. "Hmmm I think someone decided to swing the other way..." Hikaru said as he looked at Kaoru. "You know what you might be right..." Haruhi looked up at Hikaru and Kaoru. "So you guys finally figured it out?" Everyone froze as they turned their heads. "Y-y-you mean you lik--" "I was just kidding..." Haruhi got up out of her seat and smiled. "It's really been nice kidding around but I have to go meet someone! See ya!" Haruhi walked out the room as she hummed the song Sakura Kiss. "MEET SOMEONE!? OUR PRINCESS HAS FOUND HERSELF A B-B-BOYFRIEND!" Tamaki rocked back and forth in his little corner as he sulked. Hikaru and Kaoru sat at the table as they just starred at the door. They then got up and walked out the room without saying a word.

"Kaoru this must be fixed...." "I know..." Hikaru eyes glared at boys that walked past them. "Anyone of them could be him...." "I can't stand the thought of Haruhi being with some guy, talking to him and giving all her time to him...." Hikaru stopped as his eyes widened. "Kaoru....does this mean....She told him...." "She must of!" Hikaru and Kaoru ran down the hallways passing by windows. Kaoru stopped as he looked out a window. "Kaoru? Come on we've have to find her." "Already did...." He pointed out the window. "So she did tell...." Hikaru and Kaoru walked back to the music room with melancholy expressions on their faces. "Wow you guys look like you should eat some cake!" Hunny gave each of them a piece of cake as they sat at the table. Hikaru and Kaoru poked their cake as they remained silent. "What's wrong?" Hunny asked as he held his bunny close to him. "She told....." Hikaru and Kaoru said together. Everyone flopped down on the couch as they just starred at the coffee table. "

~The Coutyard~

"Yeah, sorry it took so long for me to transfer." Haruhi smiled as she leaned against Maruhi. "All that matter is that you're here now." They both got up together as they walked hand and hand. Maruhi looked around as she lightly smiled, she then spotted a window, where six guys were just standing there looking at her and Haruhi. She closed her eyes then shook her head, and looked back at the window. She lightly chuckled as she slightly shivered. "What's wrong Maruhi?" "I thought I saw six guys looking at us from the window." Haruhi sweatdropped as she sighed. "Nevermind the boys around here. They're quite odd..." "Ah I see." Maruhi slipped her hand away from Haruhi's. "I have to go. They only gave me permission to look around the school. I start my classes tomorrow." "Oh okay. Well I'll see you in class then." They hugged each other before Maruhi left. Haruhi then went to her French Conversation class. When she got to her classroom she noticed her desk and chair was missing. She blinked her eyes as she walked to the back of the room. "Um well Mr.Fujioka....It seems your desk and chair is missing. And their is no available seats. It appears you'll just have to sit on the floor." Haruhi sighed as she sat at the back of the classroom and took notes. She looked at the board and noticed that Hikaru and Kaoru was glaring at her out the corners of their eyes. 'Is this just my imagination or....Nah they wouldn't.....Would they?.....' When class was over Haruhi walked to her locker and opened it and saw a picture of the vase that she had broke by accident. 'This is Kyoya's work......What the hell is going on!?'

Haruhi laid her head against her locker as she sighed. 'Did I do something wrong?' As she had her head against the locker Hunny and Mori walked past her as they whispered the words "Haruhi you're pathetic.....Don't come back to the host club...." Haruhi's eyes shot right open as she looked at them from the corners of her eyes. The School day was now over she grabbed her bag. As she closed her locker door as she procced to leave the school, she could her girls scream. "Oh my Haruhi look so cute in these pictures!" Haruhi froze as she turned around and saw Tamaki passing out photos of Haruhi wearing lingerie. A hoard of girls ran to Haruhi and asked for her to sign their pictures. Haruhi looked at the picture and saw they pasted her face on someone's body, they blotched out the girl boobs to make it look like she was really a guy. Haruhi looked at all the girls that were surrounding her. She noticed Tamaki, Kyoya, Mori, Hunny, Hikaru, and Kaoru standing by the school statue with smug looks on their faces. "Haruhi looked back at the girls and lightly smiled as she tried to stay calm. "U-u-um I really got to go!" Haruhi ran out the courtyard as she breathed heavily. "Wow! He's even cuter when he's embrassed!" All the girls chimmed.

AN: In the next chapter it would get interesting. This chapter was long but, it was to long so I had to sperate it. Sorry so please procced to the next chapter.