Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Simply Ouran ❯ Twins Forever! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I only own Maruhi. I don't own anything else.

AN: I hope you like it. Please READ and REVIEW.

Simply Ouran: Twins Forever!

Haruhi was up all night crying as her sister comforted her. The next day Haruhi avoided everyone from the host club. She stayed close to her sister never letting go of her hand. Haruhi and Maruhi avoided everyone that day, they went to all their classes early and picked up their work and went to an abandon class to finish it. Then went back to the class after everyone left, so they could turn in their work. During lunch time they sat in the courtyard under a tree, as they ate their lunches they brought from home. "Haruhi don't b--" "Oh I'm over them...." Maruhi stood up as she smiled down at her sister. "Come on Haruhi we're supose to be the sex symbols of this school! Don't let a couple of rich bastards ruin it!" Maruhi said as she strock a pose. Haruhi began to laugh as she stood up and imitated the same pose. "We're going to beat those rich bastards at their own game!" "Right!" Haru agreed as she grinned. "Haru are you ready!?" "Maru the question is are they ready for the Fujioka Brothers to rock their worlds!" Maruhi laughed as she smiled.

~Inside The Music Room~

Hikaru and Kaoru sighed as they traced the table with their fingers. "It's rather boring without Haruhi to hit on." Kaoru sighed. "I miss her!" Hunny said as he ran to Mori crying. "Well she's the one that told.....And now she is forbiddened to come back!" Tamaki screamed. "Milord hush it..." Hikaru yawned. Their ears soon heard the squeals of girls coming from the hallway. "Hey look isn't that Haru outside?" Everyone rushed to the window. They saw Haruhi riding someone's back as she smiled. Everyone glared as they went back to what they was doing. "Why should we care about that little bitch....." Hikaru and Kaoru looked at Tamaki. "Wow Milord you're really pissed." Hikaru and Kaoru said as they leaned against the wall. "Of course.....I loved her and she stabbed me in the back......" He then looked at everyone as he said in a stern voice. "If you didn't like Haruhi raise your hand....." Tamaki crossed his arms across his chest, as he waited for someone to raise their hand. "I take it that we all loved her then......And look what she did to us....." Everyone eyes shifted towards the ground as they slightly frowned. For the rest of the day everyone was quiet, no one wanted to be bothered.

~The Next Day~

It was 9:30 they had missed the train so they had to wait for the 8:00 train. Haruhi and Maruhi stood infront of the school entrance as they took a deep breath. "You know everyone is going to look at us right?" Haruhi said as she looked at Maruhi from the corner of her eyes. Maruhi nodded as she softly said "As long as we're together it doesn't matter...." Haruhi smiled as she took Maruhi hand and held it tightly. They pushed open the doors and walked into the building. They talked amongest themselves as they walked to their French Conversation class. They was now infront of their classroom door, Haruhi looked at Maruhi and nodded. Haruhi gulped as she opened the classroom door. "Ah Mr.Fujioka I see you're here." Haruhi walked up to the teacher, and whispered "We was late because we missed our train and had to wait for another train to come." The teacher nodded as he said "Ah I see. Is that all?" "And my brother wanted me to introduce him, he's real shy." The teacher dusted the chulk off his hands as he cleared his throat.

"Okay students, we have a new student. An he wants his brother to introduce him." The teacher sat down as he wrote something down on a piece of paper. Haruhi waved her hand signaling for Maruhi to come in the classroom. "This is my brother Maruhi Fujioka. We're twins but he's three minutes older than me. He transfered to Ouran just the other day. And that's about it." The teacher pointed at the two desks right behind Hikaru and Kaoru. They walked to their seats as everyone starred at them. They really didn't care that they was getting a whole lot of attention but they was use to it by now. Since Kindergraten they've always were the center of attention, even if they didn't want to be. Since they could remeber they was always in the spotlight. "Okay everyone please get in groups of four?" Half the girls shouted they wanted to be in the group with Hikaru and Kaoru, and the other half shouted they wanted to be in the group with Haruhi and Maruhi.

The teacher sighed heavily as he rubbed his eyes. "Listen I don't want to have to go through this all the time. Haruhi, Maruhi, Hikaru, and Kaoru you're all in the same group. Now everyone else pair up and scoot your desk together." Kaoru and Hikaru exchanged looks at each other as they gulped. They turned around and saw Haruhi and Maruhi laughing and talking. "Okay she looks happy....Maybe she won't kill us...." Hikaru said. "You're delusional....." Hikaru and Kaoru turned their desk around and pushed them together with Haruhi's and Maruhi's desk. Haruhi and Maruhi stopped laughing as they just glared at them. "I have a headache so just talk to the people in your group." The teacher said as he laid his head down on his desk. "So......Umm...." Kaoru said as he scratched his head. "...........What?" Haruhi and Maruhi said together.

"Why didn't you tell us, you had a twin?" Haruhi yawned as she calmly said "Because it wasn't your business....." For the rest of the class they were all quiet. Haruhi and Maruhi got up and walked out the classroom hand and hand. "Wow this was easier than I thought!" Haruhi chimmed as she smiled. "I'm hungry lets hurry up and get to lunch!" Maruhi smiled as she walked with her sister. "Well. Well. Well looks like the pauper has a pauper brother. An isn't it a shame that all the Host Club members hate you now....." Ayanokoji stood infront of them as she chuckled. "Ayanokoji what do you want?" The girl lightly smiled as she put a hand over her heart. "Oh! It hurts so much that you would think I am up to no good." Maruhi blinked as she then smiled. "Oh! So this is the so-called 'princess', that got all jealous because Tamaki was paying more attention to you!" Ayanokoji gasped as she looked at Maruhi with hateful look in her eyes. "I can see why he really wasn't paying much attention to her. Her legs are kind of chunky, her face is long, and that hidious nose! It's like the witch's nose from the Wizard of Oz." Maruhi said as she circled around Ayanokoji. "H-h-how dare you!" Ayanokoji stormed off as she huffed. Haruhi started laughing as she watched Ayanokoji walk away. "Maruhi you told her off! You're so wicked!" Haruhi said as she jumped on Maruhi's back. They both laughed as they headed to lunch.

~Host Club Room~

"So you're telling me......Haruhi got a twin......that transfered into the school.......So that wasn't her boyfriend......and that wasn't a boy.......but her twin sister?......." Hikaru and Kaoru nodded as they said "Yes Milord." "Ah.....I see......" Tamaki walked over to a wall and started hitting his head against it. "She probaly won't come back." Kyoya said as was looking through his files. "But of course it's not mine, Hikaru, Mori, Hunny, or Kyoya's fault." Tamaki stopped hitting his head against the wall as he turned and looked at Kaoru. "An how is it my fault?" "You did those pictures of Haruhi. I think that what tipped the iceberg." Everyone closed their eyes and nodded. Tamaki rolled over to his corner and sulked while repeating "Daddy wants.....Daddy wants.....Daddy wants....HARUHI TO COME BACK!" Kyoya pushed his glasses up as he did his devil grin. "Uh oh Kyoya's planning something." Hikaru and Kaoru said as they put their hands over their mouthes. "Heh. I'll pay the rest of her debt for that 80,000 dollar vase. But what happens if Haruhi and her sister break something?" Tamaki turned around with his evil grin "Back to the Host Club she comes.....and we get a new person to add to our collection."

AN: Uh oh! What are they planning will Haruhi and Maruhi be HAD!? Will Ayanokoji get her revenge!? Will Britney Spears get knocked up again!? Wait......Wait we all know the question to the last one.....But anywho! Please read and review, and tell me how you feel about this fan fic! Love you lots!

Haruhi: Those damn rich bastards!
Maruhi: *nods* They're so evil!
Hikaru & Kaoru: Hey it's not our fault!?
Hunny: Hmmmm actually it kind of is.
Hikaru & Kaoru: .............
Maruhi: Hey! Haruhi did you notice when Tamaki said everyone that doesn't 'like' Haruhi raise your hand. No one raised their hand!?
Haruhi: *looks at the guys*
Tamaki: Haruhi already knew I liked her.
Hikaru & Kaoru: Same for us.
Hunny: I don't think she knew about me.
Kyoya: Or me.
Mori: And me.
Renge:YOU GUYS CAN'T HAVE MY HARUHI! AND NOW THAT HE ALSO HAVE A TWIN I'M CLAIMING HIM AS WELL! SO....NAH!
Maruhi: Can someone tell me who the hell she is?
Kaoru: *grabs Maruhi and holds her close to him* She is just some annoying Oatku nutcase that thinks she's the manger of some bakery.
Maruhi: *moves away from Kaoru: Look if you want a hug just ask for one geez...
Tamaki: *grabs Maruhi and starts to cry* YOU AND HARUHI IS SO MUCH A LIKE, YOU BOTH ARN'T FEMININE! DON'T LET HIM DO WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH YOU! *looks at Kaoru* Y-Y-Y-YOU UNSCRUPULOUS BOY! YOU AND YOUR BROTHER IS UNSCRUPULOUS!
Maruhi: Help! Help! Call the police I'm being sexually harressed by some crazy person!
Hikaru & Kaoru: Milord please step away from the lady!
Kaoru: *grabs Maruhi and holds her close to him* Don't worry I'll always be here to protect you.....*leans in to kiss her*
Maruhi: *puts a book infront of her face and he kisses the book* No thanks.
Haruhi: Maruhi!
Maruhi: Haruhi!
Haruhi: *jumps into Maruhi's arms* Lets go home!
Maruhi: OKAY! *skips home with Haruhi*