Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Why Not To Press The 'Doki Doki' Button ❯ The Girl With An Attitude....Likes Pink? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Why Not To Press The `Doki Doki' Button
Chapter 1: The Girl With An Attitude…Likes Pink?
Disclaimer: Oh why can't I own Ouran, why?!?!?! ^^ Enjoy
 
“What the hell is up with this place Rin, it's like some sort of…flirt club?!” A girl with short chocolate brown hair, it seemed she was actually asking the girl behind her, who had moderately long black hair and seemed to be a year older. Rin responded nonchalantly,
 
“It's a Host Club Haruka, expect them to act idiotic.” Rin replied bluntly to her, thus sending the host club president to his corner.
 
“Wow….he's a happy emo…” This gone on for a few more weeks….until Rin decided to change Haruka for awhile…
 
Haruka was walking to the Host Club, not to tell them off, but to hang out with Hunny-sempai (she has a fetish for pink stuffed animals and anything cute). When she entered she didn't even remember her backpack was open.
 
“Oi, Haruka, what's the pink thing in your backpack?” Hikaru asked, his equally curious twin looked on in wonder. I blushed and started towards Hunny-sempai, the twins tailed me. At one point they got my bag and found what the mysterious pink thing was, a pink stuffed dog. “It's a stuffed dog-?”
 
“Shhhhh, he doesn't know he's stuffed!” Haruka exclaimed in a quiet voice, they had a face that was similar to a `wtf' face. “…What?” She asked getting annoyed with their weird faces….though they're always weird.
 
“…” They huddled up whispering to each other, “Kaoru, do you know what's up with her, what happened to the Haruka that always told people off???!!!”
 
“I don't know, maybe Rin knows,” so they walked over to the dark part of the room where Rin was doing her homework. “Oi, Rin, what's with Haruka?”
 
“I changed her personality for the week.”
 
“Huh????”
 
“Oh, right, you don't know. I'll explain, Haruka was born with an implicator(real word?) in her brain, in the area where the personality develops. So, a group of scientists and engineers began constructing something for just her, since she is rich, and they created remotes.” She showed them that inside her bag were at least ten remotes, and one large one with a single button on it. “So, I have the power to change her personality to my advantage.”
 
“You sound like Kyouya…” they muttered simultaneously.
 
“So….does she actually like pink?”
 
“She prefers orange in `normal' mode, but right now she's in `kawaii' mode.”
 
“O….k…..”
 
Author Notes: Hi, I need to thank my friend Erika, she and I do pretend (no we're not 7) and I decided to make a story out of our fantastic and hilarious adventures, one time when we did Naruto we said “look it's Michael Jackson!...Wait….who's Michael Jackson…?” funny right? If not….you had to be there to hear how funny it was (its easy to do nonsense in Naruto) anyways thanks for reading, I'll try to update soon ^^ *gives everyone cyber cookies*