Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Why Not To Press The 'Doki Doki' Button ❯ Broken Dreams and Broken Windows ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Why NOT To Press The `Doki Doki' Button
 
Chapter 2: Broken Dreamsand Broken Windows
 
One day, Haruka, woke up late, and had to rush to get to the Host Club. (She's a regular visitor now, not designator). She got there just before the girls came, she saw everyone else talk about teams. “Oi, what's up? What are the team things about?” Haruka asked cutely, no one answered. She started to whimper; Tamaki noticed and started to make me calm down.
 
“Shhh, it's ok, it's just we're going o be in a competition, so we're organizing teams.”
 
“…I wanna be on a team!!!” While they were talking Haruhi said aloud something that seemed a bit obvious.
 
“I'm no good at sports,” she announced ever so bluntly. Haruka cut in once she heard this.
 
“I'll help! I'm awesome at sports.” So Haruhi and Haruka went to practice soccer…in the club room. That resulted in the breaking of a ¥5,000,000 window.
 
“One, you'll be paying for that, two, your on the red team.”
 
“Wahhh! I didn't mean to! My mom will never give me the money!”
 
“Then work it off,” he suggested.
 
“Ok, I will, I'll be a hostess!”
 
“I'll think about that, until I approve it, you're a waitress.”
 
“O…k…”
 
“I have another precious daughter on my team!”
 
“I wanna be vice-leader of the red team!”
 
“Yea, like you'd be able to be vice-leader.” Hikaru scoffed at her.
 
“I could too; I'll prove it to you! Meet me at the soccer field after the Host Club tomorrow!” I stalked out of the room angrily.
 
“This should be easy,” Hikaru commented.
 
“Not really,” Rin suddenly countered. “She used to be captain of the soccer team.”
 
“Yea, I bet the team sucked.”
 
“Nope, they won the championship, they hadn't until Haruka joined.”
 
“…”
 
“You should be nervous, even if by one point she'll beat you.”
 
“…………..” Hikaru suddenly did look a bit nervous, only Rin, Kyouya, Kaoru, and Haruhi noticed. Rin smirked and walked away, she was planning on making sure Haruka would beat Hikaru, no matter what. The next day, Haruka never showed up at the club. This worried Hikaru, she was probably practicing at the field. Afterwards, Hikaru had to give himself a mental pep talk, though; Rin's smirk threw it off and he started worrying again. He went to the field, only to find Haruka practicing just as he thought. “Oi, Akigawa, I'm here.” He said, being so serious he said her last name.
 
“Took you long enough Hitachiin,” she said, copying his serious attitude. They started playing, it lasted for at least an hour until it was down by the final point, they were tied and Hikaru had the ball.
 
`Ok, I can't afford to mess up here,' but he did and Haruka scored the winning goal. Hikaru looked a bit disappointed because of this. Haruka noticed this though, and trotted over to him.
 
“Karu-chan…?”
 
“What? Come to rub it in?”
 
“….Karu-chan….I didn't realize Karu-chan wanted to be vice-leader so bad…so if Karu-chan wants to….he can be vice-leader….” She looked up with sincere eyes, straight into Hikaru's confused ones. She smiled gently, “ok Karu-chan?”
 
“…Uh….ok….,” he said hesitantly, he then added, “thanks Ruka-chan…” Haruka looked positively happy once Hikaru called her by her nickname.
 
“You're welcome Karu-chan!” She said hugging him, he blushed lightly in surprise. Then, she ran off to the others.
 
(AN: Kawaii no? Hope you liked *gives everyone cyber cake* ^^)