Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ My C'tarl-C'tarl and me ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My C'tarl-C'tarl and me

Chapter 3

"Well? Does it make sense now?" I asked, as Aisha returned to the main room just out of the bath.

"Yeah, pretty much. It explains a lot." She replied.

"Good."

"So when are we going to get there? I hate being bored for too long." She asked

"In about two days, until that time, I've got nothing to do."

"Really? Don't you have anything to do for fun?"

"Yeah, wanna play?" I asked as I bent over the edge of the futon and reached under the bed.

"What the??? You think I'm some kind of…" was what Aisha started to say as she first saw the strange thing in my hand, only to notice it was a joystick attached the system I pulled out right after.

"Some kind of what?"

"Oh nothing. Meow, nothing at all." Aisha said, mentally kicking herself for jumping to conclusions, she never had the mcdouggals pleasure but the other slaves did, it was a blessing and an insult that they didn't dare or want to try that with her, but she was just a little tense, still sorta in the mindset of being a slave. "I guess It'll take a while till I get back to my normal self." She thought to herself.

"So what game should we play?"

"I don't know, I never played much."

"Ok, lets see, we need a game even a newbie could have a chance of winning."

"Newbie? What did you just call me?" she growled, offended by the term.

" A newbie is a person inexperienced in gaming and other various activities where experience can determine the outcome." I said, as if I was reading from a textbook description.

She apparently didn't read that book. "What the heck does that all mean?"

"Quite simply, it is a novice, silly, a beginner."

"Oh."

As we started to play the game, a fighter no doubt, I already placed a pillow ender where her hands where. As I expected, she sucked, big time. And so she got a little mad when she lost 21 to nothing, after that I had to let her win a few. When you feel like the woman sitting next to you are going to bite your head off if she gets any madder, you kinda let her.

And for the next few hours I beat the crud out of her, and let her win a few so she wouldn't kill me. Then as she eventually got bored we decided to stop.

"Um… Taylor?"

"Yeah?"

"Where will I sleep?"

"Your half cat right? Sleep on the floor." I said

"The floor!" she growled "no way!"

"He he, just kidding. Here." I said as I undid the real bed from the wall, my ship only has a cockpit, a main room, and a bathroom.

"You can have the real bed, I prefer to sleep on the couch"

"Um… ok…"

"Don't worry, I've got it covered." I pressed a button on the wall and a small walling came out of a slot in the side of the room, separating the two beds.

"Now just lock the door on your side and we'll be fine."

"Thank you." She said, as she went to close the door.

"If I need to go to the bathroom… I uh." She asked a second later.

"Just unlock it and go then lock it again, I'm a heavy sleeper since I have to turn off some of my parts to get to sleep, so don't worry about waking me."

"Um… yeah… ok." she said, though she still doubted me.

Before she went to sleep she thought, "Oh, I can't believe I'm free, no more "fetch me a drink", no snap snap, and thankfully no more restraining suit." She rolled over "meow! It feels good to be in an actual bed again! So comfy, so nice" she rolled over again "I wonder if he really will stay asleep the whole time, he better not come in here or else."

Her eyes opened "or else what, I'm still legally his slave, he might decide to keep me and I'll go back to being a slave again. I hope that never happens again." Aisha decided to peek in and see if I had fallen asleep. And indeed I was sleeping like an unplugged computer; she gave a little meowish giggle at her own joke. How was she sure? No one would ever lie on a couch like that, and still be awake. With one leg spread out to the left while the other hangs over the back, my left arm on the ground and my right jammed up under my pillow, which was barely supporting my head as it lay almost entirely off the couch. Plus, I very obviously snore. Not loud mind you, but you can tell I am.

And with that little reassurance, Aisha went to sleep.

Ok by now anyone who is reading this has probably seen a lot of anime or the like, and can make a pretty good guess what is going to happen next. Yes you guessed it, except you, you where wrong, idiot. Anyway, for the most of you who guessed right, Aisha had to tinkle in the middle of the night, and as anime watchers know, when ever it is important enough to show a character getting up to go to the bathroom it usually means comic hilarity will ensue and it did.

"That's odd." I mumbled as I woke up. "I usually don't bury my face in the pillow."

Or for that matter two natural pillows.

"Eep." Was all I could pronounce as I realized Aisha had climbed onto the couch that night, apparently set me right on the bed, and fell asleep next to me… oh shall we say with her big semi-furry balloons squeezed against my face. I would of hated to be me that day.

Unfortunately I was me that day.

And that's why I have a faint black eye and a nasty scratch across my chest when we finally arrived, and also why I got the cockpit to sleep in the next night before we arrived.

Your probably wondering what happened on the rest of the ride there well not much actually. We ate, chatted, played monopoly, she lost at a few more video games, I forgot to make repair arrangements, we made out, she took another bath, she napped, I drew a picture of her sleeping, I almost got this eye black for doing that, we had……………… ok now you can tell I was lying about the making out and the doing it.

Anyway, that's all that happened, nothing special took place after that, at least till we arrived.

Aisha decided she'd come along while went to the repair shop, since she had nothing better to do, no cash.

Ding! Went the noise that protruded out the front door of their offices; it looked like a garage, which made sense after I thought about it.

"Doesn't look to good to me." Aisha commented to herself.

"Yeah?" came a voice over the intercom, as a face fuzzed in on the screen.

"Is this starwind and hawking?" I asked

"Um… yeah, whats it to yah?" the man answered.

"GENE!" came another voice over the intercom, as someone else booted the first man off of the screen and sat down. "Sorry about that, yes this is starwind and hawking, we fix anything from space ships to relationships. How may I help you?"

"I'll take the space ship one, my ships grappler is out, and I was wondering…"

"Yes I'm sure I could fix it for you, please come in. GENE! Get out of here we got a…" was the last thing he said before he turned off the intercom.

I was trying not to laugh at the face of the first man, since the monitor was still on and we got a clear view of a flying kick to his head. Aisha could barely contain herself, and she was almost purring with laughter.

After a second the door to the garage opened up to my surprise a very beautiful woman.

"Please have a seat, I'll get you some tea." She politely said

"No thanks." I replied

"Thanks." Was all Aisha could compose at the moment, since she was still laughing.

After a few seconds the second man, or should I say boy, came in.

"Well, you needed repairs huh? What kinda ship you got?"

"Custom model, built it myself, but the grappler arms are type 034-7's"

"Custom, cool. Well let's see, we'll need to take a check on the damage and give you a general estimate. How soon do you need the repairs?"

"When ever you got time, I ain't got any plans." I answered.

"Works for me." He said "and I'll need your i.d. and such."

"Oh yeah, I'm Taylor heard, eighteen. And this is…"

"Aisha Clan-clan, also eighteen." We said as I handed him the i.d. stuff

"You're a C'tarl-C'tarl if I'm not mistaken."

"Correct, I am a proud member of the C'tarl-C'tarl race, though not the empire."

"I thought all C'tarl-C'tarl were with the empire?"

"Most yes, but there are a few who just can't handle the pressure you might say."

Aisha answered

"Here's your tea." The woman from before said, as she returned with a glass for Aisha.

"Oh, thanks!" Aisha almost yelled, as she gulped it down in one shot.

"Oh my." The woman said to herself.

"And I take it your hawking of starwind and hawking. Correct?" I asked, trying to distract myself from Aisha's newly shown personality traits.

"Yes, I am Jim Hawking my associate is Melfina, and the annoying jerk you met at the door is gene starwind." Jim tried to say in a polite manner.

"I kinda figured"

"Hey, I'm back." Came a voice from a door in the back of the room

"Oh yes, and she is…"

"Hot ice Hilda." Upon hearing her name called by someone she didn't know I was soon face to face with a twin barrel pistol and Aisha one for herself to keep her at a distance. Granted the bullets in that thing could barely hurt a C'tarl-C'tarl, threatening to blow my freaking head off could stop her quite easily.

"Well, I never figured I'd be face to face with the only bounty who managed to "slip" through my fingers."

"It's!"

"Yep, it's me."

End chapter

Well there's a surprise ending if I ever heard one. If you think I'm just being stupid and making all this up, your half right, I am making all this up, but it makes for an interesting story, right? Please review if you haven't!

Summary for chapter four.

Well Hilda's not dead, Melfina's awake and out of the box, and apparently I've got some connection with hot ice Hilda. I'll bet your all dieing to hear. Well not dieing, you're all probably still alive. Anyway, read and review.

Oh yeah and Aisha's going to land a big one on gene's face, as well as get the two of us some new work.