Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ My C'tarl-C'tarl and me ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My C'tarl-C'tarl and me

Chapter two

"Well actually, I don't have anywhere to go." Aisha answered

"Really? But aren't you part the C'tarl-C'tarl Empire?"

"I was, but they where the ones who legalized my slavery, I'll never forgive them for that. But since that was my only home, I've got nowhere to go."

"Oh, well you're welcome to stay here till you find somewhere." I offered

"Really? Oh thank you!" she shouted purring with delight.

"But first," I said as I grabbed the remote to the restrainer, " we should probably take this thing off."

"No wait!" she shouted as I pressed the button, releasing her restrainer and the only thing she was wearing at all.

"Oh oops." Was all I could manage, as my eyes where almost falling out of their sockets watching her trying to cover up as she ran to the back room of my ship.

"Sorry about that!" I shouted as I turned my back to her.

"Do you have any clothes I can borrow?"

"Faye, look through my clothes and find her something she can wear."

"Right away" Faye answered.

After a few seconds Aisha called "well?" in a beastish sound

"Faye?"

"I'm sorry," she replied "but there isn't anything that she can wear of yours what will fit her."

"Of course there is, what about my old big shirt? And those pants with the tie in the front?"

"They will not fit her taller yet less fat size." Faye said

"Never mind if they fit perfectly, just something she can put on."

"Ok, I shall sent them to her." Faye said as she went to work finding and giving Aisha the clothes.

"Hey, mind if I rip these up a bit?" she asked, "So they fit better?"

"Go right ahead, I don't wear them anymore."

After a few minutes went by and my awkwardness feeling from seeing her naked went away she returned and sat back down in her chair.

How she managed to look stunning in that I'll never understand, but she did.

She had tied the strings of the pants as tight as the would go so they would stay at her waist, while a little careful cutting with her claws made them able to fit with her tail.

The shirt was almost ribbons, she had cut off about half of the shirt from the bottom up, and apparently had to cut a slit in the middle of it's chest area so it would fit around her chest, since I doubted it was for fashion. And even with it like that I could have sworn her chest was about to fall out of the bottom of that. But I tried to keep that from crossing my mind right now. As anyone would tell you, aggravating a C'tarl-C'tarl was about the same as a hospitalization wish. She used what was left of the shirt to tie her hair into braid. It was originally just a long mass of hair, now at least it seemed under control.

"Thanks, I kinda needed that." She said

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you did."

"You did what!" shouted Ron, as he scolded the loser who gambled away their latest C'tarl-C'tarl slave.

"I didn't mean to! Four of a kind is a sure thing!" the poor man was pleading

"A sure thing huh? Then why didn't you win?"

"Well the odds are so great that he would of lost that…"

"Odds? ODDS? The only sure thing in this universe is that you will eventually die."

"No! NO! Please! I'll get her back! Please!"

"Of course you will, or else that sure thing will happen a lot sooner than you want."

Ron kicked the man square in the chest, as the man struggled to get up and going.

"Ron, do you think he'll manage to get her back?"

"No," he replied after the man left the room " but at least we'll see who she's with when he find's her, though by the description I think I already know Harry."

"Really who?"

"It seems like you like everything I've got on this ship except the metal." I laughed as I eat my triple cheeseburger. Aisha was making a huge pig out of herself. Four months of barely anything can do that to you, though I wouldn't be surprised if she normally ate that much.

"Ha ha." She managed as she swallowed the rest of a chicken wing.

After a few minutes we both where done eating, and where getting ready for a little relaxing time.

"Um… Taylor?"

"Yeah?" I answered

"If you have 9 million Wong to throw around, why do you have such a small ship?"

"Small?" Faye interrupted "I'll have you know I work perfectly well for Taylor and he doesn't need a bigger ship, he usually doesn't have company."

"Faye. Don't get so riled up."

"Ok. But if she calls me small again."

"Ok, I won't meeeeoooow." Aisha sarcastically answered

"Well I don't actually have 9 mil, nowhere near it actually."

"Then how did you?"

"Well you see, it's kinda a long story. You want to hear just about that? Or the whole thing, why I'm 62% robot and why I'm still fifteen?"

"Fifteen? I could have sworn you where eighteen." She said

"Well that's in the story, care to hear it?"

"Well sure I- whoa! What was that!" Aisha shouted

"Challenge missile detonated within range of 50 yards, immediate challenge demanded." Faye announced

" Crud, who is it?"

"I'll patch you through."

The monitor in the front of the ship turned on as Aisha and I took a seat.

"It's..." Aisha cried

"Yes, and I've come to reclaim you, by any means necessary!" the man shouted.

"Yeah yeah, just try it, I can take you any day." I yelled, as I set my grappler eyepiece on and grabbed the joysticks.

"You're going to fight for me?" Aisha asked.

"Hey, if he wins your still a slave."

"What?" Aisha screamed

"That's right, I thought you'd set her free, but you can't yet, since you still have to have it finalized by the proper authorities, and until then, your just considered to not be wearing the restrainer. And now you'll be mine again!" the man shouted; as he drove his ship at us full speed.

Lucky I managed to bring out the grappler arms, and catch his punch before it hit.

"Oh yeah! Try this!" he shouted as the missile launcher on the top of his ship opened up.

I pulled him in with my right arm, and covered the whole launcher with my left, attempting to rip it off before it shot, unfortunately one of the missiles still went off and blasted the left hand out of commission, now effective as a big stick I attempted to swing at his arm and break it off, but he pulled back in time. He swung around came in again, this time I blocked him by making him latch onto my busted left arm, and while he tried to crush it, I gave him I nice right hook into the grapplers elbow joint, effectively ripping his arm right off.

"Oh crud!" he shouted, as he went to turn and run. But being to quick for him I grabbed his main engine and clamped the cone shut.

"Faye! Which way's the nearest colony?"

"Approximately one week's travel this way" she answered as a little blip showed up on my screen, and with one swing, I tossed the moron into what would be a collision course with the space port of some colony called blue heaven, he still had his minor thrusters in tact so he could still land, but not change course.

"Alright, well that gets rid of him." I said as I took off my helmet.

"You fought on my behalf, yet you hardly know me."

"No biggie."

"Meow, yes it is a biggie, i… i… I never had anyone treat me with such respect for being me, rather than being a general in the C'tarl-C'tarl Empire." I couldn't tell if she was mad at me and trying to chew me out for defending her, or crying and thanking me but trying to sound professional.

"Thanks!" she meowed as she nearly grappled me to death hugging me, and even more surprising was that she licked all up the side of my face. I opened my not licked eye to see where she was, she had an almost blank lost in thought face on her, like she didn't believe she just did that. And I hardly believed it either, beside the point she had nearly killed me hugging, and almost bent my right arm, and almost broke my left.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I mean… i…" she stuttered

"That's ok, I'm sure it's just a C'tarl-C'tarl thing." I said

"Um… yeah, a C'tarl-C'tarl thing. Yeah." She said, as she sat back down. Trying to recollect her thoughts.

The next few minutes passed in silence, only to be broken by Faye's voice, "Taylor, you'll need to repair the left grappler arm, it won't function properly with a broken hand and a quite large arm print in one side."

"Oh yeah your right," I said, almost grateful the silence was broken, "set up a fix with… oh who's on that planet?"

"The closest repair shop to our assigned dock is one. Starwind and Hawking but they apparently have left, no other major repairs shops are near."

"Crud. Well where did they go?"

"According to flight records, they are on……………… the next planet. I guess they relocated to a much more busy planet."

"Oh, can you get us a dock there, I kinda feel I'm going to need those repairs."

"Who shall I set up the repairs with?"

"That Breakwind and Hawking or whatever, I don't care."

"I shall set up a conference with them as soon as we get in range."

"Ok, thanks." I said

"Um… I have to ask you something." Aisha said after that little interruption.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I. uh… don't have any money, and I was wondering… how long are you going to stay on… uh… whatever that place is called?"

"I don't know, never really plan that detail out, I usually don't stay to long anyway."

"Oh, cause well since your so kind, I thought I'd well help you out with whatever you do, you know, to pay you back, and so I can get some money so I can find a place of my own,"

"Well I'd love to have some help, but hacking is really a one person job."

"Oh… hacking? Isn't that illegal?"

"Not when your bounty hunting."

"You're a bounty hunter?" Aisha asked, obviously startled.

"Not really, I do the hacking for the people who catch them. I don't usually do the actual hunting."

"Oh."

"Well, you still want to hear the story?"

"Story? Oh yeah, but um… do you have a shower? I haven't had one I a while."

"You can take a bath if you want, and you can watch the story while you wash."

"WHAT?" Aisha screamed, getting an idea of whom I was.

"I made a program using visual memories, since it's less annoying than telling it to everyone who's willing to listen, though there are few of them."

"Oh, so it's like a movie about your life, huh?"

"More of a interactive movie, you choose what to listen to, so you can skip the boring parts."

"Wow, never heard of that before."

"Well, when you're a hacker for bounty hunters, you tend to have a lot of free time."

"Yeah, I guess so. Bet you get bored a lot."

"That's what video games are for. Now Faye, guide Aisha to the bath room and get it ready for her, then set up the video for her to watch in the tub."

"Um… ok, if you say it's ok."

"One question, if your like half cat, shouldn't you hate water?"

"Cat's don't hate water, they usually just dislike the fact that they have to clean themselves after they take a dip, and C'tarls-C'tarls don't hate water."

"Oh, just wondering."

"This way please" called Faye's voice as a drone sped off toward the back.

Aisha followed, but then turned and called in a cutie cattish cheerful voice, "oh and if you peek, I'll break your skull on the toilet, crack both your metal legs and your still human one, and rip your heart out of your chest and shove it up your waste disposal."

Ok I'm sure all the guys who managed to read this far (good job guys! Prove we aren't all sports!) Would like to see Aisha nude in a bathtub, (we're half perverts too!) but that's not going to happen. If you want the just of what happened in that video, here goes.

Ok, here's why I'm 62% mechanical, and really 15.

I went to go buy a video game when I was fourteen. And I was crossing the street.

I spotted a weapons store sale, and being a guy I wanted to go check out the new weapons. I'm quite partial to the pistols. As I went in, a guy with red hair walked out, carrying a brand new caster rifle. After I entered I started to just look around and well BAM! Off went the caster rifle left sitting on an unattended desk, that happened to be a rifle the man who had just left was trying out. And well I was in intensive care for about three years, by body aged while my mind as almost in suspended animation. And such I'm physically about three years older than I am mentally. However, even though I managed to pull through I would have been an awake blinking vegetable and the only way to restore any motion would be an almost entire body replacement, and so... I am now 18 legally, 15 mentally, and 62.8509274% artificial parts. Hope that clears it up for all you. And that's the end of this chapter.

Well? I'm guessing this one sucks too; since I wrote it before I posted the first chapter I don't know how much you hate it. Oh well please review!

Summary for chapter three.

Aisha's not naked in a tub anymore, we land, and I sneeze. That's all your getting. So what you going to do about it?