Pirates Of The Caribbean Fan Fiction ❯ Sailing for Freedom ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Sailing for Freedom
Disclaimer: I don’t own Pirates of the Caribbean, any of the characters or their likeness. Don’t sue me. You won’t get much anyway. Pirates is owned by Disney.
Parings: W/E
Warning: Not for anyone under the age of 18, unless you feel that you are mature enough to read these kinds of thing. I can’t stop you from reading this but just so you know there will be sex, violence, swearing, and such later on.

--------------------------------------
Prologue
---- ----------------------------------

Elizabeth watched as her husband sailed away toward the horizon on the Flying Dutchman, holding the chest containing his heart close to her.
“My heart will always belong to you, too, Will…” She whispered to no one in particular.
She then saw the flash of green that verified the fact that Will was no longer on this plane of existence. What was she to do now? Where would she live? She had no one now. Her father and James were both dead. Jack was gone, probably looking for more treasure.
Elizabeth was on an island that she did not know. She knew none of the people, if there were any. She sighed, turned around and started walking up the beach toward any civilization that she could find, the chest in hand.

--------------------------------------

Will, now captain of the Flying Dutchman, watched the shore disappear as they sailed away into the horizon.
“I love you, Elizabeth.” He whispered.
“We’re coming up on World’s End, Captain.” One of the crewmen said.
“Thank you.” Will looked back at the shore once more before everything disappeared for good.
Will became sad, he was not going to see his beautiful wife again for another ten years.
“What’s wrong, son?”
“Elizabeth and I will be apart for ten years and we only have one day to spend together each time.” Will said to his father.
“That is the sacrifice of being the captain of the Dutchman, Will.”
“I know that. I just wish that there was some way that Elizabeth and I could be together all the time.”
Will suddenly became thoughtful and went to his quarters.

--------------------------------------

Captain Jack Sparrow had reclaimed the Black Pearl from Barbossa, his loyal crew on board, including the comedic duo, Pintel and Regetti. Mr. Gibbs, his trusty and loyal first mate, stood by his side as he looked out into the horizon, then at his compass. They had a steady heading, looking for a certain fountain that would give any person who drank from it eternal youth. Jack smiled when his compass changed direction. He was thinking of something else for one moment, Elizabeth. He wanted to know how she was doing, even though it hadn’t been that long since the last he saw the now Pirate King. He wondered if she wanted to go sailing again, looking for treasure. He was sure that she would take interest in the Fountain of Youth if he told her about it. Anything to keep herself young while her husband stayed young himself.
Jack thought about the fountain once again and the compass changed back to the direction they were heading.
‘I’ll tell Elizabeth about the fountain once we find it and I see if the legend is true. I don’t want to drag her all the way out here for nothing. She might not like me for that. Then again, that poor girl is stuck on that island all alone. She could probably use some company. No, we’ll go find the fountain first. I’ll bring some water from it back for her if it is real.”
Captain Jack and the crew of the Pearl continued to sail on toward the Fountain of Youth.

--------------------------------------

“Blasted Jack! Leaving me on the same island that I had left him on. Cleaver thinking on his part though.” Barbossa said, Jack the monkey on his shoulder.
Jack screeched to say that he agreed.
“The thing I can’t understand is, me crew went with him as well.”
Barbossa wondered how he was going to get off this retched island. He never really knew how Jack had gotten off the island either time. Well, the second time was obvious; Jack and Elizabeth escaped when the Royal Navy saved them. The first time, no one knew how Jack had escaped that damned island. Oh sure, there were rumors, but where any of them true? Most likely not. Barbossa had to find a way off the island, or die on it. He was not about to die alone.