Please Teacher! Fan Fiction ❯ Visitors ❯ Update ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey, sorry for the lack of updates, but the second I try to settle into a routine, the second all hell breaks loose. First my laptop futzed out, so I couldn't type at school without attempting to find a cluster computer (ick). Get my computer working just to find I don't have a copy of Microsoft Office to put on it since I lost my disc that came with it. Then we've been getting slammed at work even though it's the slow season. When the predictions say 28 and the actual number is over 100, yeah, that sucks.
 
Next was finding out my favorite aunt on my mom's side had breast cancer and didn't tell anyone `til 2 days before her surgery the same week that my mother-in-law needed an invasive surgery. Week after that my dad ends up in the hospital with chest pains and a new stint put in, as well as my wife's grandma having hand surgery. I don't want to see another hospital for a while, and it kind of killed my buzz to write. It's coming back, but it had slipped my mind how long it had been since I updated with a promise of weekly chapters. I'm definitely not promising weekly chapters, but hopefully I can have a new chapter up relatively soon (no work tonight and no class tomorrow, JOY!) with a hint at what will be happening with the future of the story.
 
I have a couple stories I'm working on, and in total, I have written about 1 chapter TOTAL in the past month and a half, which is crazy cause I have enough ideas running around in my head for tons of chapters, but just not the drive to type them out lately. So yeah, new chapter hopefully soon.