Pokemon Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Collars and Curses ❯ Chapter one - Collars ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter One - The Collars
Amadala sighed as she walked down the hill to Kaede's village. Kaede wanted to see her immediately and she did not know why.
Probably wants to do some priestess training…great….I know that I have the spirits of two priestess' within me but I can do just fine with all this training crap…”
Amadala sighed harder as she neared Kaede's house. Once she got to the house, she looked at the door and was fixing to knock but she stopped and thought hard again.
Do I want to do this? What if its something horrible? Kaede doing something horrible to me? NO WAY! She is too nice…okay….here I go…”
Amadala knocked on the wooden door and said,” Lady Kaede? Are you in here?”
“Yea I be in here….come in child…”
Amadala walked into the room to see Lady Kaede sitting on the floor sipping some tea next to the fire.
“Sit down Child…ye making me nervous..”
Amadala nodded as she sat down. “Umm..Lady Kaede? You wanted to see me about something…”
Kaede looked up from her tea. “Aye…I did….how is tee Shichinintai treating you? Are they obeying you?”
Amadala sighed a huge sigh as Kaede handed her a cup of tea.
“I guess so…They are behaving at least…”
Kaede smiled at Amadala as she sipped her tea. “I got just the thing for ye then…..”
Kaede took her cup and sat it down on the floor. She walked over to a box and opened it. Amadala looked puzzled as Kaede took out a smaller box and walked over to Amadala. She carefully showed Amadala the contents.
“Collars? Kaede….I know that this may sound ridiculous but how is that supposed to help me any?”
Kaede smiled as she handed the collars to Amadala. Amadala looked and realized that there were seven of them.
“These be the collars that the priestess of life used on her warriors when they would not behave for her….since you are her reincarnation and the Shichinintai be the reincarnation of the warriors..these may be of service to ye..”
“But Kaede..how do they work? Will they hurt them?” Amadala said as she placed the collars back in the box.
“No child..what you do is convince them to put these on..then once they are on..whatever you do…they do…kinda like Inuyasha and Kagome….when Kagome says sit, Inuyasha sits….”
Amadala thought for a moment and then smiled at Lady Kaede. “Thanks Lady Kaede…these WILL come in handy..”
“Good luck to ye child!! Be careful!!” Kaede said as Amadala walked back up the hill with the box in her hands.
“I will! Thanks Lady Kaede!!” Amadala said as she waved at Kaede.
Kaede sighed as she walked back into the hut. “I wonder if giving that girl those was a bad mistake…NAH…they be harmless…”
Kaede sat back down and sipped on her tea.
--
Amadala sighed as she opened the door to the Shichinintai household. “I am back …”
“AMA!!” Kyokotsu shouted as he ran up to her and hugged her tightly.
“Nice to see you too….” Amadala said as she struggled to breathe.
“Hey Ama! What is in the box?” Suikotsu said as he walked up to Kyokotsu.
“I will tell you if Kyo….will…let…go…of…me…” Amadala said as Kyokotsu released her and put her down on the ground.
“Thanks..” Amadala said as she began panting.
“So what is in the box?” Suikotsu asked again.
Amadala stopped in her tracks. “Alright Amadala..time to use those lies that Team Rocket taught you to use..think of something that will convince them..think..think..”
Amadala smiled as she looked at Suikotsu. “They are a ….a..gift…from Lady Kaede..for all your hard work that you do for me…”
“Really?” Jakotsu said as he looked at the box.
“What are you all blabbering about?” Renkotsu shouted as he came in the room.
“AWW Ren….Amadala was going to give us a gift from Lady Kaede….”
“And you all are going to accept a gift from that brat? She is nothing but trouble and she always will be..” Renkotsu said as the rest of the members came into the room.
“Aww Come on Ren-ren…I think that you will like this ..” Amadala said as she opened the box.
“OH!!! WHAT A NICE NECKLACE!!” Jakotsu as he tried it on and studied himself in a piece of glass.
“Well..they certainly are ridiculous but if they are a gift its fine with me…” Suikotsu said as he put the collar on.
“Well…okay..if you all are doing it..” Mukotsu said.
Everyone put on their collars that is except for two certain people..
“I AM NOT PUTTING THAT ON!!! This is a trick!!” Renkotsu said as he crossed his arms and turned his back.
“I hate to say this but Ren is right..its a trick..” Bankotsu said.
“AWW! Come on guys!! You don't want to make Lady Kaede mad do you?” Amadala said as she tried to hand them the collars.
“FORGET THAT BRAT!! I Am outta here!” Renkotsu said as he walked out of the room.
“I am outta here too Amadala! I am not putting that thing on!!” Bankotsu said as he shut the door to his room.
Amadala went HMPH And crossed her arms.
I got to make them put those on..but how? Think Amadala! Think! Outsmart them!!”
Amadala grinned and laughed to herself. This was going to be fun..
--
Later on in the night after everyone went to bed, Amadala crawled over to her bag and retrieved the box that held the last two collars. Amadal looked back at Bankotsu and grinned evilly.
“This is going to be fun..” Amadala said as she walked over to Bankotsu and placed the collar on him.
 
THE NEXT DAY…..
Bankotsu yawned as he opened his eyes and looked outside his window. He sighed and got up out of bed to wash his face off. He made it over to the waterbasin and poured some water. As he did, he felt something on his neck. He took a piece of glass and looked. What he seen scared the crap out of him.
“OH SHIT!! SHE DID NOT!!!”
Unfortunately, Amadala did. She placed the collar on his neck while he was sleeping the night before.
“Okay Ban…calm down..there is nothing to these collars…nothing…”
He was hoping that he was right for once………