Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon: Sora's Journey ❯ Here Comes the Squirtle Squad ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 12: Here Comes the Squirtle Squad

A little while later after an enjoyable lunch, Sora, Kairi, and Pikachu finally made it to Route 24. Sora knew that he was getting closer and closer to his third Gym battle.

"Good as always, Kairi!" Sora said rubbing his stuffed belly.

"I'm just glad to see you enjoy it so much!" Kairi beamed.

"Pikachu," Pikachu said rubbing his belly riding on Sora's shoulder.

Sora looks at Kairi smiling at her. Sora took Kairi's hand again. As they walked down the road, the two kids felt the ground beneath them move and open up as they fell in the hole.

"Not another hole!" Kairi exclaimed.

"Where did this come from?" Sora groaned.

"It has to be a trick," Kairi said. "Or just Team Rocket repeating themselves."

"If it is a trick, who would be rotten enough to do such a thing?" Sora asked.

Just then, five Squitle, four wearing rounded sunglasses and one with pointed edges. But their heads were slightly different shapes. The one with the pointed edge sunglasses seems to be the leader.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle," the five Squirtle laughed.

"Those Squirtle are responsible for this!" Kairi pointed out.

"We could have been hurt!" Sora scolded. "That's nothing to laugh about!"

The Squirtle just laughed again as Sora drew out his Pokédex and pointed at them.

Squirtle, the Tiny Turtle Pokémon

Type: Water

Squirtle's shell is not merely used for protection. The shell's rounded shape and the grooves on its surface help minimize resistance in water, enabling this Pokémon to swim at high speeds.

"Since I got a Bulbasaur and a Charmander; Squirtle will mine!" Sora said putting his Pokédex away. "Go Pikachu!"

"Pikachu!" Pikachu charged in launching Thunderbolt.

One of the Squirtle stood in front of the leader and took the hit.

"Squirtle, Squirtle!" The leader exclaimed.

Pikachu and the leading Squirtle both go into a standoff like two cowboys of the old west; not one was backing down. This went on until sirens were heard in the distance.

"Squirtle," the leader said. "Squirtle, Squirtle!"

"Squirtle!" The others said carrying their fallen comrade. The Squirtle ran off as the sirens grew a little louder.

"What was that about?" Sora asked.

"Pikachu," Pikachu shrugged.

Just then Officer Jenny rode in on her police motorcycle.

"Are you two okay?" the policewoman asked. "None of you are hurt, are you?"

"We're just fine, Officer Jenny," Kairi answered.

"How do you know me?" She asked the girl.

"We met someone who looks like you back in Cerulean City," Kairi answered.

"You must mean one of my cousins," Officer Jenny said.

"Cousins?" Sora tilted his head.

"That's right," Officer Jenny said. "We're all police officers and we're all named 'Jenny.'"

Officer Jenny took out a photo to confirm it. Sora and Kairi just looked the photo with confusion. Sure it was easy to remember, but they could have a hard time telling each other apart.

"Quite a family tree," Sora said.

Kairi and Pikachu nodded in agreement.

Officer Jenny brought them to her station, explaining to her about the five Squirtle that set the pitfall in their way.

"By the description of the Squirtle that you gave to me can only be the Pokémon gang called the Squirtle Squad," Officer Jenny said.

"Squirtle Squad?" Sora asked not understanding what she means.

"I never heard of a Pokémon gang," Kairi said.

"They're all Squirtle that were deserted by their trainers," Officer Jenny said.

"Deserted?" Kairi asked sadly.

"Yes," Officer Jenny answered. "They don't have a trainer to tell them what's right or wrong so they've been going around town causing trouble. They've been playing tricks, vandalize public property and stealing food from the local markets."

"That's very sad," Kairi said feeling sorry for the pranksters. "If only they had someone to take proper care of them, they wouldn't be as bad as they are."

"You're right it's a real shame," Officer Jenny agreed.

Just outside Team Rocket is outside spying on them, trying to make their next move to catch Pikachu.

"The brats and Pikachu are down there," Jessie said.

"Do you see a restaurant down there?" Meowth asked. "I'm starving here."

Jessie whacks Meowth with a paper fan.

"But no more pizza!" James said. Jessie hits him as well. James sat back up with a red mark on his face. "I'm sick of pizza every meal!"

"You're never gonna eat again if you mess this up!" Jessie scowled.

"Can't we do Chinese food today?" James asked.

Meowth sat back up.

"I was thinking of either some cheeseburgers or some tacos," Meowth said.

Jessie whacks the both of them in frustration.

"AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO THINKS THAT WORLD DOMINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT TO DISCUSS FOR LUNCH?!" Jessie exclaimed. "WE SHOULD FOCUS ON WHAT'S REALLY IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW AND CAPTURE PIKACHU!" Jessie's stomach growls as she blushes. "Well, it looks like that we should get to that after lunch."

Jessie pulls out a picnic basket while James and Meowth cheers that they're going to have a picnic.

"Squirtle," they heard a voice call from behind.

Team Rocket turned and saw the Squirtle Squad surrounding them.

"What do you want?" Jessie asked.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle," The leader said.

"Meowth, what did it say?" Jessie asked.

"He's saying, gives us your food or else," Meowth translated.

"Team Rocket does the threatening," Jessie said to the Squirtle Squad.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle," Squirtle said smirking.

Jessie places the picnic basket down and gets a Pokéball ready for battle

"Let's show these Poképunks how it's done," Jsssie said.

"Yeah!" James and Meowth agreed.

Team Rocket steps forward and falls into a pitfall trap. The Squirtle Squad ties Team Rocket up after getting them out of the hole and they start chowing down on their picnic.

"Oh no!" Jessie cried. "They're eating all the rice balls, jelly donuts and eclairs!"

"They're drinking all the lemonade!" James also cried.

"This is cruel and unusual!" Meowth ranted.

"Squirtle, Squirtle!" The leader shouted at them, telling to be quiet. The leader took a bite out the sandwich he's holding.

"For turtles, they eat like pigs," Jessie snarled.

"They're eating all the sandwiches," James cried. "We have to do something."

Jessie thought for a second, then she got an idea.

"How would you Squirtle like to do a favor for us," Jessie proposed. The Squirtle Squad stops eating and looks at them. "There these two kids with a Pikachu. Our boss will be appreciative you would help deliver the Pikachu over to him. He'd make it worth your while."

"Squirtle, Squirtle," Squirtle said to her.

"What's the Squirtle's answer?" James asked.

"Squirtle said to forget it, they don't cut deals with humans," Meowth translated.

"So make them a deal that they can't refuse!" James said.

"I think I could try something," Meowth said. "I just hope it works." Meowth said looking at the Squirtle. "Squirtle, these two humans belong to Meowth."

"Belong to?!" James exclaimed.

"They won't trust you two," Meowth pointed out. "So they can trust another Pokémon."

"Oh you little-!" James gritted his teeth.

"These two humans are my pets," Meowth lied. "I train them, but they're pretty stupid."

The Squirtle Squad stops eating again; the leader looks at the two humans skeptically.

"Squirtle," Squirtle said.

"Don't you ever raise your voice at me again!" Meowth scolded. "Bad human! Bad, bad human!"

Meowth kicks repeatedly. That seems to have wi over the Squirtle Squad leader.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle," The leader nodded. He turned one of the others to let Meowth down. "Squirtle, Squirtle!"

"Squirtle, Squirtle!" The other Squirtle nodded, letting Meowth down.

"I told you that you can trust me," Meowth said.

"Squirtle, Squirtle," the leader said.

Meowth joins the Squirtle Squad for lunch.

"Meowth! Cut us down!" Jessie demanded.

"I want something to eat!" James whined.

"Will you pipe down?" Meowth shushed them. "We just need to keep up with this act until they completely trust me, and that's going to take some time."

Over to Sora, Kairi, and Pikachu, they were having small snack of their own. Sora's face beamed as he to every bite of the sandwiches that she made made for the two of them. It didn't matter what she made, it always tastes better when she made it; he better not tell that to his mother.

Just then, a member of the Squirlte Squad pops his head out of the water and shoots out Water Gun at the three of them. Sora, Kairi, and Pikachu were caught in the attack. Pikachu got angry and without thinking Pikachu started to use Thunderbolt shocking Sora and Kairi in the process.

"KNOCK IT OFF, PIKACHU!" Sora yelled being shocked.

Pikachu stopped shocking them and looked at his two friends.

"Wet clothes conducts electricity," Kairi said dazed from the shock.

The Squirtle Squad member jumps out of the water and lands in front of them.

"I had it with your pranks, Squirtle! Go Pikachu! It's out of the water!" Sora said.

Pikachu charges in on the Squirtle. Just then the attacking Squirtle goes into its shell and spins in for an attack. The shell sends Pikachu right into the lake. A Goldeen jumps out the water and horns in on the intruder (no pun intended).

"It's a Goldeen!" Kairi gasped "Watch out for the horn!"

Pikachu pops his head out of the water.

"Pikachu, get out the water! Swim to shore! Hurry!" Sora exclaimed. Pikachu swam back to shore, but Pikachu wasn't that strong a swimmer and the Goldeen was swimming too fast. "Faster! Faster!" Just as Pikachu was a little closer to the shore, the Goldeen hits Pikachu with the full force of its horn. Sora and Kairi gasped in horror to what they saw. "PIKACHU!" Sora tries to get to Pikachu only for he and Kairi to get tied up by two of the other Squirtle Squad members. The two Squirtle ran circles around the two kids until they were completely tied up.

"They tied us up good!" Kairi exclaimed.

"What's the gag?!" Sora shouted.

"You're not gonna Squirtle your way out of this!" Meowth taunted.

"Meowth!?" Sora shouted.

Over to a cave somewhere close to town, Sora and Kairi tied to a rock while Pikachu is in a cage.

"I'm the Pokémon in charge here," Meowth lied. "Just wait until my human pets get here."

Meowth teases Sora by rubbing his tail in Sora's nose. Sora bites Meowth's tail. Meowth howls in pain as he jumps in the air.

"Don't believe a word Meowth says," Sora told the five Squirtle. "Meowth is a big fat liar! And those two aren't his pets! Team Rocket is trying to trick you into doing their own dirty work!"

"Squirtle," The leader said unconvinced.

"QUIET HUMAN!" Meowth scratched across his face. "Who are you going to believe? Me or a fellow Pokémon?"

"Squirtle! Squirtle, Squirtle!" the Squirtle said in favor of Meowth.

Kairi looks over to Pikachu in the cage, and she knew that Pikachu didn't look so good. He was getting worse.

"Sora, Pikachu is really bad shape," Kairi said. Sora really became worried. "We gotta heal Pikachu with some Super Potion before it's too late!"

"We don't have any Super Potion," Sora pointed. "What can we do?"

"There's a shop in town that does," Kairi remembered.

"In town?" Sora turned to the Squirtle Squad. "Squirtle Squad, please listen! I need to get some medicine to give to Pikachu! I just to get to town and get it before he dies!"

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle!" The Squirtle Squad leader said shaking his head.

"The leader is saying that it's a trick just so you try to run away," Meowth translated.

"I won't run away!" Sora pleaded. "As soon as I get the medicine I'll come right back here! I promise!"

"Squirtle," the leader deadpanned.

"He said that promises are cheap!" Meowth told him.

"Please! I'm begging you! What do I have to do to convince you?" Sora's eyes forms tears. Sora cries fearing that he'll lose Pikachu. "Please trust me!"

Tears fell from his eyes. The Squirtle Squad leader saw that the tears were real. He thought for a moment looking at Pikachu in the cage. It's true that Pikachu is injured and haven't tried to get away.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle," the leader said. "Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle! "

The others nodded. They untied Sora.

"The Squirtle said that you've got yourself a deal," Meowth translated. "But they'll be sending only you! The girl stays with us until you do get back!"

"Kairi," Sora looks at her.

"Don't worry about me," Kairi said. "Pikachu is more important right now."

"Right," Sora said. Sora looks at the Squirtle Squad.

The leader looked the two humans for a moment, getting the feeling that something was going on with the two of them. So he decided to have a little fun with it. He thought of an idea to make him mad.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle!" The leader said.

"The Squirtle Squad leader said that if you don't come back by noon tomorrow, then your cute little girlfriend gets her head shaved," Meowth translated.

Sora gritted his teeth at the threat.

"I'll be back," Sora said accepting the condition. Sora dashed off to get the Super Potion to save Pikachu.

"Hurry back," Kairi said watching him leave. She looked at Pikachu in the cage in sadness.

Meowth just vave a sinister grin, "Even if he does make it back we'll be long gone." Meowth snickered.

Sora ran down the mountain as fast as he could do. Time was against him, so he had to beat the clock to make it to the cave in time. He went through a series of misfortunes along the way, such as falling into a river because an old bridge snapped, and attacked by a Goldeen. Sora eventually made it to the town, still pretty sore from his injuries. When the market was just a few feet away, he slowly makes it to the shop to get the Super Potion. But he gets hit in the face by the door opened by an elderly couple leaving the place.

"I beg your pardon," Sora said in a daze. He gets fell into the alley on the side totally unconscious.

That night back at the cave, Kairi never took her eyes off of Pikachu since he left for the Super Potion.

"Pikachu, please hang on," Kairi pleaded. "Sora will be back with the Super Potion soon. He never let you down before."

"Where are Jessie and James already?" Meowth asked himself in his thoughts.

The very next morning, Sora is still knocked out from the door hitting his face. That is until Team Rocket came to the shop holding bazzokas.

"Freeze!" Jessie ordered.

"These are ice guns we're packing!" James said.

"It's Team Rocket!" One of the patrons regrecognized.

"We're glad that you recognized us!" Jessie said.

"We just like one of those supervillains from the comic books, but real and better looking," James said.

Sora stirred awake listening to the whole thing.

"We need all the flash powder you've got!" Jessie demanded.

"And throw in dental floss while you're at it," James added.

"Why do you need those for?" the clerk asked.

"You want wanna get rid of the Squirtle Squad, don't you?" Jessie said. "The flash blast should scare them right out of town. And the whole town will be happy."

"The Squirtle Squad!" Sora gasped under his breath. "That means Kairi and Pikachu will be in danger!"

Sora kept quiet as Jessie and James got what they came for and left, not wanting to draw their attention.

"Thank you for your co-operation," Jessie said. "Now will be going!"

Jessie fires her bazooka as it releases cherry blossom petals.

"I have to get back to them before it's too late," Sora said. He had a mission to fullfill first. Sora entered the shop. "ONE SUPER POTION PLEASE!" Sora's frantic shout caused the clerk and the patrons to draw their guns at Sora. Sora just stood there scared fearing the imminent gunshots. "Whoa! Don't shoot! I not with them!"

"STOP!" Officer Jenny shouted "Drop your weapons! He's not with Team Rocket!"

Sora got the Super Potion needed, he explained to Officer Jenny of what happened of what will happen. Sora rode on the back of her motorcycle holding on tight.

"Step on it!" Sora said. "Ineed to get there before noon!"

"Just hold on!" she drove faster to the bridge being out. Sora didn't like the familiar sight in front of him. "A dead end. We'll have to go around."

It looked like that they had to take the long way to get to the other side.

Over to Team Rocket, Jessie and James got several bombs ready to launch their assault on the Squirtle Squad and snatch Pikachu in all the chaos. It turns out that was Meowth's plan all along. Meowth would gain their trust and stab them in the back; hoping that it'll teach them that they can't even trust other Pokémon.

Officer Jenny and Sora eventually reached the other side to the cave.

"Is that it?" Sora asked.

"This should get you to your friends," Officer Jenny said.

"It dosen't look very roomy," Sora pointed out.

"The passageway is too narrow for an adult," she said. "But you should be able to squeeze through since you're small enough."

Sora smiled as he nodded.

"I'm on it!" Sora said. Sora got through the passageway to get to Kairi and Pikachu.

"Be careful, Sora," Officer Jenny said.

Sora walked through the passageway of the cave, but it got darker and darker the further he went.

"Can't see a thing in here," Sora said. "Could use some light on this." Sora drew out a Pokéball. "Charmander! Come on out!" Sora lets Charmander out of the Pokéball and the passageway lights up from the flame at his tail.

"Char, Char," Charmander chirped.

"Charmander, you should lead the way," Sora said.

"Charmander," Charmander obliged his trainer. The two of them walked through the passageway, making it to a big boulder on the wall. Sora calls Charmander back and starts pushing the boulder. And when he did, he saw that Kairi, Meowth, Pikachu, and the Squirtle Squad were gone.

"Crap! They're gone!" Sora exclaimed. "Kairi! Pikachu!" Sora began to think that the Squirlte Squad may have done something worse than what they had threatened to do. Sora ran out of the cave extremely furious with that possibility.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Sora roared. "I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD BE BACK! AND NOW I AM! WHERE ARE KAIRI AND PIKACHU?!"

"We're over here," a familiar voice called to him. Sora turned to Kairi holding Pikachu in her arms extremely relieved to see that they were still okay.

"Kairi," Sora said with his voice shaken.

"Where's the Super Potion for Pikachu?" Kairi reminded him.

"Right here," Sora said taking it out of his pocket. Sora sprayed the Super Potion on Pikachu. Kairi set Pikachu down to rest before he can get back up.

"That should do it," Kairi said before Sora got done spraying the Super Potion. She looks up to Sora to see the troubled look on his face. She wondered if he was alright. "Sora what's wrong?"

Sora just hugged Kairi tightly. She was caught off guard with the sudden hug.

"I'm just glad that you're okay," Sora admitted with his voice still shaken.

"Is it about the whole head shaving thing?" Kairi asked. Sora stopped hugging her and looked at her. "They were just messing with you. They just play pranks on people, but they wouldn't do anything mean like that."

Sora looked at the Squirtle Squad and they were laughing at his expense. But before Sora could warn everyone about Team Rocket, a blast on the moutain's side goes off.

"Crap!" Sora exclaimed. "It's Team Rocket!"

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Squirtle Squad, Team Rocket will have revenge for your disrespect." Jessie said.

"BOMBS AWAY!" Jessie and James said as they threw the bombs. After the explosion, Jessie throws the ladder.

"Meowth! Carry Pikachu up the ladder!" Jessie called out.

"And the rest of you are in for a real blast!" James added with a pun. "Get it?"

Meowth carries Pikachu still unconscious, but recovering.

"Pikachu!" Sora yelled out. More blasts occur when the Squirtle Squad leader was caught in it. "Run for cover for the cave!" Sora, Kairi, and four of the Squirtle Squad members ran inside.

"Squirtle!" Sora turned to see the Squirtle Squad leader on his back unable to get back up. "Squirtle!" Sora ran out to help the Squirtle Squad's leader. He dove to cover him from the blast.

"Sora!" Kairi called out to him.

Kairi was scared stiff seeing Sora getting hurt like that. She wanted to go and help and but she was too scared to run out. The other Squirtle were just as scared.

"You should run for it," Sora said. "You should save yourself."

Squirtle just looked the boy not believing that he just risked his life for him. It has been a long time since his last trainer just abandoned him and met the rest, but he saw Sora wouldn't abandon anyone in need. Inspired by Sora's bravery, Squirtle lifted Sora up and carried him to the cave back to Kairi and the other Squirtle.

Outside the cave, the blasts of the bombs creates a forest fire. Team Rocket over in the baloon seeing no signs of the kids and Squirtle Squad.

"The town will give us medals for this," James said.

"Well I should go and make myself look good for the occasion!" Jessie said powdering her face.

"I don't think so," Sora called out. Team Rocket were shocked to Sora and the Squirtle Squad leader still alive. "You think you can aim for the balloon?" Squirtle nodded as he fired his Water Gun at the Meowth balloon, creating a big hole. The balloon starts to lose shape as James accidentally drops Pikachu in his arms. Sora ran down the slope and jumpes to catch Pikachu on time.

Team Rocket's balloon flies out of control as it is hurled into the distance.

"IT LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!"

The fire started to spread throughout the forest, and Sora and Kairi knew that it will affect the whole town too. That gave Sora an idea.

"If you five work together, you can put out the fire!" Sora told them. The Squirtle looked among themselves and agreed to that.

Officer Jenny rode in on the scene to see the Squirtle Squad using their combined Water Gun attack putting out the inferno before it speads out.

Once the fire was out, the townspeople cheered for the Squirtle Squad for their heroics for putting out the fire and saving the town. Officer Jenny awards them with a certificate for their skill and bravery, so the town decided to make them their official fire fighters.

Sora and Kairi applauded along with ththe townspeople while they cheered for them.

"All wells that ends well," Sora said.

"They may have started out as pranksters," Kairi said. "But I knew they would eventually come out of their shells."

Sora laughed at the pun Kairi made.

"That's a good one, Kairi," Sora complemented.

"Thanks," Kairi beamed.

Sora, Kairi, and Pikachu took their leave of the town and saying their goodbyes Squirtle Squad. By then Pikachu made a full recovery skipping down the road with every step.

"Glad to see you're doing okay, Pikachu," Sora said.

"Just don't overdo it," Kairi added. She turned to see the Squirtle Squad leader following them. "Sora. I think that Squirtle is following us."

Sora turned to see the Squirtle Squad leader. Sora was wondering why is he following them.

"Squirtle? What is it?" Sora asked.

"I think he wants to come with us," Kairi said. "Is that right, Squirtle?"

"Squirtle! Squirtle, Squirtle!" Squirtle said nodding.

"But why?" Sora asked.

"It must because you saved his life back at the cave and he wants to repay you for your bravery," Kairi said.

"Squirtle," Squirtle agreed.

Sora smiled.

"Well then," Sora said taking out a Pokéball. "Welcome to the group!" Squirtle took off his sunglasses and ran towards Sora as he threw the Pokéball and Squirtle jumped in the air, pushing the button on the Pokéball the same way that Charmander did. When the star swirls around the Pokéball.

"Now I have all three starters!" Sora beamed.

"I'm very happy for you," Kairi said.

Several hours later, Sora, Kairi, and Pikachu made it to a beach, knowing that they were getting ever closer to Vermilion City. Kairi has been busy preparing a meal to celebrate Squirtle's honor. Sora and his six Pokémon were on the beach doing some training when something caught the boy's eye. It was a small crab-like Pokémon walking sideways on the sand. Sora pulls out his Pokédex and scans the little crab.

Krabby, the River Crab Pokémon

Type: Water

Krabby live on beaches, burrowed inside holes dug into the sand. On sandy beaches with little in the way of food, these Pokémon can be seen squabbling with each other over territory.

"No wonder that it's so KRABBY!" Sora joked.

Krabby stops for a moment and looks at the boy. Bubbles foams out from its mouth preparing for a battle. Sora looks to his Pokémon, thinking of which one to use. He figured that Pikachu or Bulbasaur would be the best choice. Kairi got the meal done just in time for Sora's battle. She knew it was definitely going to be another catch.

"Bulbasaur! Go!" Sora said.

"Bulbasaur," Bulbasaur charged in. Bulbasaur tackled Krabby, used his Vice Grip on his left leg. Bulbasaur wans't ready to throw in the towel yet.

"Vine Whip!" Sora ordered.

Bulbasaur smacked Krabby with his vines before wrapping them around his body. Bulbasaur slammed the crab Pokémon in the sand.

"Yeah! That should do it!" Sora said. He took out a Pokéball and threw at the Krabby. Once inside, Krabby tried to break out making the Pokéball wobble until stars swirls around the Pokéball confirming the catch. "Gothcha! I got me a Krabby!"

With that done, the Pokéball disappears. Sora already knew where it was going. Over to Professor Oak's lab the scientist was sent a Pokéball at his teleporter.

"Oh, so Sora got himself a new Pokémon," the Professor said to himself. "He must have six on his team. I wonder what he just caught?" The Pokéball pops open to reveal the Krabby. "Ah a Krabby. Seems a little smaller than the one Gary caught, but a pretty good catch."

Sora, Kairi, and the Pokémon enjoyed the meal that she had made for the team. Kairi watched Sora enjoy the meal she made for him, she wondered if she would make a good wife one day. But she thought that it was best to slow it down a bit.

They went off to the beach's Pokémon Center and slept for the night. Sora's dream of an eventual victory over the Gym Leader, and his goal getting closer and closer to him.

I bet that you didn't expect Sora to make two catches since the third one, did ya? Well The reason for Krabby being caught in this one is because I figured that he have his third Gym Battle right off the bat. How will this turn out? Just wait and find out.