Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon: Sora's Journey ❯ The Gale of Darkness ( Chapter 63 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 63: The Gale of Darkness

Sora, Red, Blue, Green, and Ash had just defeated Salnius and now they're face-to-face with the Shadow King himself; King Grevil. He glared at the Pokémon trainers with coldness and fury in his eyes.

"You killed my brother," King Grevil spoke in a dark deep voice. "You shall all pay for his death with your very lives."

Sora and the other trainers looked at the Shadow King definitely.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, your highness, but you are not going to have your way with us!" Sora stated.

Red, Ash, Blue, and Green all agreed to that statement.

"Your brother died because you decided to have more than one world to rule," Red said.

"And we're not going to let you have any of ours without a fight!" Blue added.

"I have watched you battled and I must admit that I am impressed! But at the same time, I think it's insulting that he had been defeated by some children! But don't think you'll do any better against me!" King Grevil stated.

"What makes you so sure?" Ash asked.

"Just look at your Pokémon! They are so very exhausted. They used so much of their power since your battle against my brother," King Grevil said. "But even if you do switch Pokémon, the Pokémon I will use will just crush them like a stone crushing a soft piece of fruit!"

They looked at The two Pikachu, Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur and saw that he was right. They were exhausted from the battle with Salnius and his Shadow Pokémon; especially against that Shadow Mewtwo.

"We should call them back," Green suggested.

They were about to call their Pokémon back with suddenly a white aura appeared around them healing them completely. Kairi, the Alolan nine, Misty, Brock, Terra, Ventus, and Aqua were surprised to witness their Pokémon heal up.

"What just happened?" Terra asked.

"I have no idea," Misty answered.

They all looked up to Lunala and saw it still flying in the air.

"It was not I," Lunala admitted. "I did not see whom had healed them."

Sora, Red, Blue, Green, and Ash and their Pokémon looked at the Shadow King ready for whatever he had instore for them.

"You were saying about our Pokémon being exhausted?" Sora taunted.

"It makes no difference. Even when they're full rejuvenated, they're still no match for my Shadow Pokémon!" King Grevil said rasing his hands in the air. "Come forth from the shadows my behemoth! My titan of destruction! Come forth, Shadow Lugia!"

King Grevil's shadow rises up from behind him bringing out a large shadowy figure with its eyes glowing red. has ten silverish fins running along its back, which stand upward while flying. It has two, powerful rear legs with three-toed feet, and two wings with large, finger-like feathers, giving the appearance of hands. Its eyes are masked with two dark blue fins, and two similar spikes are at the end of its long tail. The fins are pointed and crooked. It's underbelly is silverish to match the fins. On the chest there appears to be a purple jewel. The Shadow Pokémon let out a loud shriek as Kairi, Misty, Brock, the Alolan nine, Terra, Ventus, and Aqua had to cover their ears.

"What is that thing?!" Ventus exclaimed.

"It couldn't be what it looks like, is it?" Kiawe asked.

"It is. It's the legendary Pokémon Lugia," Illima confirmed.

"But it looks so very different from an actual Lugia," Brock said.

"And not to mention very evil," Lillie added.

"And very powerful," Aqua also added.

"How can they hope to defeat that thing?!" Sophocles exclaimed.

"I don't have the slightest idea," Illima answered.

"Sora. You can beat that monster. I believe in you," Kairi said in her thoughts.

Sora, Red, Ash, Blue, and Green all looked at the Shadow Pokémon and they had to admit, it was something not one of them expected to see. Sweat ran down their heads as they kept their eyes on the Shadow Pokémon.

"Are you intimidated by my magnificence? Well you should be! Once I'm done with all of you, I'll continue expanding my empire and rule over all the worlds! And with the ultimate Shadow Pokémon beside, me! I will be unstaoppable!"

"Not quite!" A new voice called in a male voice. An orange-yellow orb that looks like the sun, and slams into the Shadow Lugia with great force. Standing beside the two Pikachu and the fully evolved starter Pokémon of Kanto is a Solgaleo.

"Solgaleo!" The Alolan nine all cheered.

"You will not have any other world to rule! And we shall make sure of that!" Solgaleo said. Lunala descended down on alongside the other Pokémon.

"You would all dare to defy me?!" King Grevil exclaimed in pure anger.

"We do!" Lunala said. "Your maddening ambitions will be put to an end!"

Sora just smiled as he knew that the legendary Pokémon Solgaleo and Lunala were fighting alongside him, Red, Ash, Blue, and Green.

"I looks like the odds a bit further in our favor," Blue taunted.

"And you're outnumbered," Ash added.

"Silence! I am the king! What I say is law! And by order of the king, you are to be executed for my brother's death!" King Grevil yelled. "Now prepare to die! Lugia! Shadow Blast!"

Shadow Lugia fires a black twisting beam right towards the Pokémon hoping it'll finish them off it a single attack. Solgaleo starts glowing as a light blue symbol similar to a compass rose appears on its forehead and the starscape turns to streaks of light. The fur on its body glows a pale yellow and all other parts of its body except its nose turn bright yellow. Solgaleo lets out a loud roar and launched itself towards Lugia with a full force as before, cutting through the attack.

Lunala's third eye—a light red symbol of an eye—appears on its forehead and the starscape turns to streaks of light. The skin of its wings glows a bright, light blue. It spreads its wings wide so that the yellow parts on each wing are arranged in a circle with the outermost point of the four-pointed stars disappearing in the transformation. Lunala forms a blue circular force field in front of itself, before creating swirly light blue lines from the edge to the centre as the shield disappears. It then fires a light blue beam from the center of the lines at the Shadow Pokémon.

"They've changed form!" Ventus pointed out.

"What attacks did they just fire?" Misty asked.

"Sunsteel Strike snd Moongeist Beam," Acerola answered.

"Sogaleo and Lunala's signature attacks," Kiawe said.

"Let's see how that Lugua handles that," Sophocles said.

"Let's join in too!" Ash said to Sora.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Sora agreed.

"Pikachu! Thunderbolt!" Sora and Ash ordered as both Pikachu launched Thunderbolt right at the Shadow Lugia.

"Charizard! Flamethrower!" Red ordered as Charizard fired Flamethrower along with the other attacks.

"Not letting you hog all the glory! Blastoise! Blizzard!" Blue ordered as Blastoise fired Blizzard from its mouth.

"Venusaur! Join in with Petal Blizzard!" Green ordered as Venusaur fired Petal Blizzard joining the boys in the attacks. All of the attacks combined and they headed towards the Shadow Pokémon. Lugia took the hit causing a loud boom. When the smoke cleared everyone gasped at the sight.

"No way!" Mallow exclaimed.

"That thing isn't even scratched," Misty said.

"How powerful is that thing?!" Hapu exclaimed.

King Grevil laughed evilly, "My Shadow Lugia isn't easy to defeat! Many have tried and none had succeeded! Now use Shadow Down!" The Shadow Lugia gave off a loud screech affecting all the Pokémon. "Now use Shadow Storm!" The Shadow Lugia flapped its wings creating a strong black tornado and sends towards the opposing Pokémon.

"Pikachu! Get out of there!" Sora shouted.

"You too!" Ash also shouted.

"Charizard! Quickly fly away!" Red shouted as Charizard flapped its wings to avoid the attack. Sora and Ash's Pikachu jumped onto Charizard's tail as it flew in the air. Blastoise, Venusaur, Solgaleo, and Lunala weren't so fortunate; or were they? The two legendary Pokémon went in front of Venusaur and Blastoise and Solgaleo fired Flash Cannon and Lunala fires Moongeist Beam to block the attack as best as they could. Blue and Green looked at each other and nodded.

"Venusaur! Energy Ball!" Green ordered as Venusaur fired Energy Ball from its mouth.

"Blastoise! Hydro Cannon!" Blue ordered as it fired Hydro Cannon from its water cannons right at the Shadow Lugia. It ceased fire and flew right them. Lugia rammed into Venusaur and smacked Blastoise with its wing.

"Blastoise!" Blue shouted.

"Venusaur!" Green also shouted.

Solgaleo made an attempt to jump at Lugia only for the Shadow Lugia fire Shadow Blast at the sunny legendary Pokémon. Lunala flew down only for the Shadow Pokémon to make the same result.

Kairi, the Alolan nine, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Misty, and Brock were shocked by the very sight.

"No way!" Mallow gasped.

"That monster is even more powerful than we had anticipated," Illima said.

"It'll take some kind of miracle to bring it down," Acerola said.

The two Pikachu climbed onto Charizard's back and witnessed the power of the Shadow Lugia; they were even more scared than they wanted to admit. Sora, Red, and Ash looked their three Pokémon in the air.

"This dosen't look good," Red said.

"How can we hope to defeat that thing?" Sora asked.

Red didn't answer the question. He began to doubt that even the Champion of the Pokémon League in his world would be no match against the Ultimate Shadow Pokémon and the Shadow Empire.

"We shouldn't give up so easily!" Ash said. "I know we can beat that thing! It may not be a real Lugia, but have to believe that we can beat both him and his Shadow Pokémon! Our worlds are counting on us!" Sora took a deep breath as he let Ash's words sink in.

"Ash is right, Red! We have to believe in our Pikachu and your Charizard! We can overcome it if we just work together!" Sora stated.

"Yeah, but how?!" Red exclaimed. "You saw the power that Shadow Lugia had shown us! It's way more than we can handle! Whatever we do isn't enough! Let's face it! We've lost this battle before we started!"

Sora and Ash couldn't believe what they were hearing. Red was going to throw in the towel. Sora looked over to Blue and his Blastoise as Ash looked over to Green and her Venusaur. And they looked over to Solgaleo and Lunala. A small wind blows by them.

" Don't give up," a new feminine voice said. Sora, Red, and Ash all looked around wondering who said that. " The Shadow Lugia can be defeated. You only need to believe it so."

"How?" Sora asked. "How can we do it?"

"It only has one weakness; you must aim for the Gale of Darkness," the voice instructed.

"The Gale of Darkness?" Ash asked.

"The jewel. It is the heart of the Shadow Empire. Destroy the Gale of Darkness and King Grevil's threat shall be over for eternity," the voice said.

The three remaining Pokémon trainers looked up to the Shadow Lugia and saw what the voice meant. The jewel is the very source of King Grevil's empire. They all looked at each other and nodded as they understood.

"We understand. We'll destroy the Gale of Darkness," Red said.

" I will grant you one final gift. I will give your Pokémon what remains of my power so that they will be able to overcome the Shadow Pokémon," the voice said. The same white aura sparkles around Charizard and the two Pikachu; they began glowing brightly even more so than the sun itself. Kairi, the Alolan nine, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Misty, and Brock watched amazed by the very sight; the same for Blue and Green.

"What's happening to them?" Ventus asked.

"I'm not really sure," Lillie said.

"Could that be the miracle we were hoping for?" Terra asked.

"I hope so," Kairi said. "I really do."

"Togepi," Kairi's Togepi chirped.

King Grevil looked at the sight as he started gritting his teeth. Jout looked at the sight as well. He couldn't believe that it was happening, but he knew what the power is.

"The Gale of Light," Jout said in his thoughts. "It's the only thing that can overcome the Gale of Darkness. Cosmea must have granted them what remained of her power. And if they succeed, then not only the Shadow Lugia will vanish, but the entire Shadow Empire as well; and myself included."

"Cosmea," King Grevil said in a sneer. "Even in death, she is a threat to me! I must destroy them quickly! No threats is to be made against the Shadow Empire! Darkness must prevail and light must fall!"

Sora and Ash's Pikachu and Red's Charizard were amazed by the glowing they were doing.

"What is going on with us?" - Ash's Pikachu subtitle.

"You're asking me?" - Sora's Pikachu subtitle.

"I don't know what's going on with us either, but it feels warm and welcoming." - Charizard subtitle.

"It feels like a new power was given to us. I don't know how to explain it, but I think we can us it on that Shadow Lugia." - Sora's Pikachu subtitle.

"You think so?" - Charizard subtitle.

"He might be right. If it is a new power, then let's use it!" - Ash's Pikachu subtitle.

Charizard and Sora's Pikachu nodded in agreement and they faced the Shadow Pokémon and Charizard flew right at it.

Sora, Red, and Ash felt the power of their Pokémon go up. They looked upon the jewel on Shadow Lugia's chest. Theyall knew they had to distract it long enough to do it.

"Charizard! Flamethrower!" Red ordered as Charizard fired Flamethrower right at the Shadow Lugia. Its Flamethrower attack was much stronger than before since it actually hurt it.

"Pikachu! Quick Attack!" Ash called out as Ash's Pikachu ran much faster than the normal speed and it hit the Shadow Lugia on the belly. The Shadow wheezed at the feeling. King Grevil also felt the pain.

"Okay Pikachu! Electro Ball!" Sora called out as Sora's Pikachu formed a ball of electricity but it was slightly larger than ever and Pikachu threw it at the Shadow Lugia. The Shadow King screamed in pain as did his Pokémon.

"Can you believe that? Those attacks actually hurt it!" Blue said.

"Not just it! Him too!" Green pointed out.

"What are you talking about?" Blue asked confused.

"I just noticed how powerful their moves had gotten, but they didn't just affect the Shadow Lugia, but the Shadow King too," Green explained.

"I think she's right," Kairi said. Blue and Green looked at her. "Grevil had them on the ropes, but something had to happen to them for them to make a comeback."

"Does that mean what I think it means?" Misty asked.

"We're going to win this!" Kiawe stated.

"Yeah!" Ventus cheered. "Sora! Take it down!"

Sora turned to his cousin and nodded.

"Iron Tail!" Sora called out as Sora's Pikachu swung his tail right on the side of the Shadow Lugia's head. King Grevil screamed again upon the hit amd his crown fell off his head.

"I-impossible. IMPOSSIBLE!" King Grevil yelled. "THIS IS NOT HOW IT WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN! MY SHADOW LUGIA IS INVINCIBLE! INVINCIBLE! IT'S NOT FAIR! I AM THE SUPREME RULER OF THE SHADOW EMPIRE! THE KING IS SUPPOSED TO BE GREATEST! I WILL NOT EXCEPT THIS! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED BY SOME LOW-LEVEL COMMONER CHILDREN! MY POWER IS ABSOLUTE! I WILL NOT BE DENIED MY DESTINY!"

"It's over, Grevil!" Sora called out.

"You should quit while you're ahead," Ash said.

"And if you played with us nicely, then we won't have to break your little toy," Red said.

"Silence! My Shadow Lugia will destroy you all! My Shadow Empire will expand throughout the multiverse! I will rule it all!" King Grevil stated. "And I will not let some brats get in my way!"

"Is ruling over everything all you care about?" Ash asked. "You're just going around to look for more people to push around whenever you want?"

"If that's the case, then you're nothing but a greedy tyrant. You should settle with what you have," Red said.

"A king should do what's best for his people, not himself! You don't have the right to do whatever you want! You should lead your people on the right path. And you should use your power responsibly," Sora said.

"What could you know about being a king?" King Grevil asked. "What would a mere child know about ruling a kingdom?"

"Not very much," Sora admitted. "But I do know what you're doing isn't right. On my travels I met some bad people and you're even worse than all of them put together! And if you use Pokémon to threaten anyone, then you better believe we're going to stop you!"

King Grevil and his Shadow Lugia glared at Sora with their eyes glowing red as they were angered by what he said.

"I grow tired of this! I wilk destroy you now! Shadow Lugia! Shadow Storm!" King Grevil shouted as Lugia unleashed Shadow Storm on the three Pokémon.

The two Pikachu jumped on Charizard's back and iit flew faster than normal to evade the attack.

"Thunderbolt!" Sora and Ash ordered as the Pikachu fired Thunderbolt right at the Shadow Storm. Not only they cut through the storm, but they hit the Shadow Lugia straight on. King Grevil screams in pain once more.

"Dive in with Mega Punch!" Red ordered as Charizard flew and landed a mighty punch on the Shadow Lugia. Both the Pokémon and trainer felt the pain together.

"Destroy them!" King Grevil shouted. The Shadow Lugia charged right at Charizard as it flew in the sky. As the chase went on, Sora, Red, Ash, Kairi, the Alolan nine, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Misty, Brock, Blue, and Green watched on. The three remaining trainers watched on as they all smiled. Sora and Ash's Pikachu held on as the Shadow Lugia gave chase. Sora's Pikachu looked at Ash's Pikachu and wondered which one of them was going to destroy the Gale of Darkness on the Lugia's chest. Ash's Pikachu smiled and decided that he should do that. Sora's Pikachu smiled back and went into position. Charizard flew upwards catching everyone off guard. Sora's Pikachu jumped off of Charizard's back and onto the Shadow Lugia's back. King Grevil knew what exactly he was trying to do.

"No! Not the Gale of Darkness! Lugia! Shake that yellow rat off your back!" King Grevil ordered. Lugia tried to shake off Sora's Pikachu, but it was no use. He jumped off and flew straight in the air. "Shadow Blast!" The Shadow Lugia moved into posiotion to deliver the finishing blow; just what they were hoping for.

"Pikachu! Aim for the jewel! Smash it into a million pieces with Iron Tail!" Sora called out.

Kairi, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and the Alolan nine were at a loss by what he meant. Misty and Brock looked at him and knew he had an idea just like Ash would in a tight situation.

"What jewel?" Hapu asked.

"What is he up to?" Aqua also asked.

"I think we're about to find out," Brock said.

Sora's Pikachu spun around doing a roll dropping like a meteor. Once Pikachu got close enough, Pikachu swung at the jewel shattering it completely. King Grevil screams in pain and horror. Sora catches his Pikachu in his arms as Charizard and Ash's Pikachu joined in.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" King Grevil shouted. "Do you have any idea what you have done?!"

"I just took out the source of your power! Now you have nothing!" Sora stated.

Jout fell to the ground grabbing everyone's attention. Blastoise, Venusaur, Solgaleo and Lunala started to regain consciousness and they witnessed the Shadow Lugia starting to fade.

"What's happening to him?" Acerola asked.

"I'm fading away," Jout answered as the fading process has begun. "Once the Gale of Darkness is destroyed, all those connected to the Shadow Empire shall fade from existence as well. That is its curse. But I am not afraid to die, because I can see Lord Salnius in the afterlife." Jout smiled as he fades away completely.

"I only wanted to share my greatness to the world; and I have accomplished that feat. Is it my destiny to fade away from very existence itself? Is it my destiny to never allow my accomplishments to be remembered throughout the ages?"

"Destiny is something you decide for yourself," Sora said. "You decided to conquer your world and our worlds. I decided to become a Pokémon trainer and travel around to learn there is about Pokémon. And we decided to save them because they're our homes. I know that you would do the same if someone from another world had set their sights on it. You don't need to have to own everything to know how great you are! Also, there always be light AND darkness because they're two halves of the same coin. They're the halves of everything. Don't you remember that?"

"Unfortunately," King Grevil said, "I don't..." King Grevil gave one last look at the group in front of them. "Perhaps this is my destiny..." With that said, King Grevil and his Shadow Lugia had faded away completely. All throughtout the world, the remains of the Shadow Empire started to fade as well. The Shadow Pokémon also faded from existence. A ray of light poked through the black clouds and they started to vanish. Then the statues around the people and Pokémon started to come to life. They all knew the spell was finally broken.

"What just happened?" One man asked.

"I am not sure," one woman said.

"One minute, I was just a statue; then the next moment, I'm moving on my own again," another man said. The people all noticed the group and went up to them.

"Where's King Grevil? And who are they?" Another man asked.

"King Grevil and his Shadow Empire are dead," Sora said. "You're free from them for good."

"Lies!" One man accused. "They are in league with the Shadow Empire! I am sure of it!"

"It is no lie," Solgaleo said.

"King Grevil and his followers are gone; and the spell he had casted onto you is broken," Lunala said.

The people were dumbfounded by that claim, but a small orb of light hovered down in front of the group.

"I thank you. You have saved our world and we are eternally grateful to you," the voice said to them. Sora, Red, and Ash all smiled, but Kairi, Misty, Brock, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and the Alolan nine were surprised to hear her speak because they couldn't before.

"Is that you, Princess Cosmea?" One man asked. The group were shocked to hear him call the light princess.

The light shown and took form of a young woman wearing a white dress suited to a princess. She had golden blonde hair and green eyes. She wore a silver tiara with baby blue sapphires engraved into the tiara. Sora, Kairi, the Alolan nine, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Red, Blue, Green, Ash, Misty, and Brock were astounded by the sight. Brock was instantly smittened with her right away.

"So beautiful," Brock said as he attempted to flirt with her only for Misty to grab him by the ear.

"Don't even think about it," Misty said pulling on his ear.

"That was you wasn't it?" Red asked.

"You healed our Pokémon when we started our battle with Grevil, aren't you?" Ash asked.

"And gave our Charizard and Pikachu an extra boost," Sora pointed out. "Why?"

"I did not want your worlds to suffer as our world has. Your desire to protect them from King Grevil and his Shadow Empire was trully admirable. As I watched you battle against Salnius's Shadow Pokémon, I knew that I saw a spark of potential in all of you," Cosmea said.

"Just when and how did they know about our worlds in the first place?" Blue asked.

"It was after the Shadow Empire had complete dominance over our world. King Grevil had thought he had all he could possibly need. But when he had learned of the existence of other worlds, had made it his mission to rule all the worlds," Cosmea said. "So he sent his brother Salnius to help make that happen."

"And that's when all of us come in," Brock said.

"Indeed," Cosmea nodded. "King Grevil casted a spell around our people turning them into stone after he had found the Gale of Darkness. He had thought he had eliminated me since I had the Gale of light in my possession." She shown the group a golden yellow jewel in a necklace. "It granted me the power to heal your Pokémon and to make them strong enough to overcome King Grevil's Lugia. And now that the Gale of Darkness and the Shadow Empire is no more, peace has returned to our world all thanks to all of you!" She bowed to the heroes as did the people. Sora and the rest were a bit embarrassed by this.

"Just happy to help," Sora simply said.

They stuck around the kingdom for a few days as they took the time to take a look around. Everywhere they went, they were praised by the people all around. Misty and Brock had already removed their black cloaks and wore the exact clothes that their counterparts wore. And Solgaleo and Lunala had returned to Ultra Space.

There some of the girls around Sora's age that had taken huge interest in him.

"Don't you think that boy there is incredibly handsome?" One girl asked.

"He sure is," the second girl answered. "And that Pikachu he has is so very adorable!" They both swooned at the sight. Kairi grabbed Sora by the arm letting them know that he's spoken for. "But just who is that girl with him?"

"You don't think maybe she's his fiancee, right?" The first girl asked.

Sora definitely heard that. They had learned in this world, a couple truly in love would be engaged. Sora did like the idea of being married to Kairi one day. He often imagined the two of them as husband and wife.

The night came for a party honoring Sora, Red, Ash and their friends. They all wore clothing that seems suitable for nobility. As the party was about to begin, Princess Cosmea made an announcement.

"Sora, Red, and Ash," Cosmea started, "becasue of your bravery, selflessness and valor, you have not only saved our world and yours, but countless others from the terrible might of the Shadow King. So we hold this party in honor of your heroism." The three trainers bowed their heads in respect. Their friends applauded along with the crowd.

"We helped out too," Blue whispered and Green shushes him.

"Thank you, your majesty," Red said.

"We were just happy to help you out," Ash said.

"It wasn't just us who battled Salnius and Grevil," Sora said, "we had our friends with us. We've been together through thick and thin to make it where we are now." Sora looked over to Kairi smiling at her and she right back at him.

"Now let the celebration begin!" Cosmea announced. They all let out their Pokémon so that they could enjoy the celebration as well. Blue has not only a Blastoise, but also a Fearow, an Alakazam, a Rhydon, an Exeggcutor, and an Arcanine. Green also has a Lapras, A Rapidash, A Wigglytuff, a Chansey and a Butterfree. Sora and Kairi weren't surprised when Misty has a Goldeen, Staryu, and a Starmie, but they were when she had a Psyduck of her own; and it was exactly like Sora's Psyduck. They weren't surprised when they saw Brock's Onix and Geodude, but they were when they saw that he has a Vulpix and a Zubat too; and they were like Sora's.

The party patrons were mighty impressed by the Pokémon they all had. Some of them were interested in the white Vulpix and black Marowak they had.

The guests of honor all shared the tales of their adventures beginning with how they became Pokémon trainers to some of the patrons, even the princess herself. Misty and Brock found it funny on how Sora's story was very similar to Ash's story, but just not with the damsel in distress. They ate and danced through the course of the night.

Everyone changed into their regular clothes and called their Pokémon back as the party came to an end. Cosmea and her people looked to the group.

"We cannot thank you enough," Cosmea said. "You have given us back not only our world, but our hope."

"And if we haven't done that, then we would have been in the same boat as you," Sora said.

"And the stories of your heroism will forever live on in our world. We are saddened to see you leave, but we know where you are needed," Cosmea said.

Sora, Red, Ash, and their friends said their goodbyes to the kingdom as Red had set the device to return them to Sora's world.

"Take care!" Sora said waving to them smiling as they all vanished. Cosmea smiled as she waved back.

"We most certainly will, my friends," Cosmea said smiling.

Right into Sora's earth, Lea and Isa are walking down the road.

"Do you think there are some interesting Pokémon in this area?" Lea asked.

"I hope so. And we could always catch 'em," Isa answered.

"That's what I wanted to hear," Lea said feeling pretty psyched for the eventful catch. Suddenly, they hear some screaming and a crash behind them. They turned to look and saw Sora, Kairi, Ash, and the Alolan nine along with some other faces they didn't recognize. The two Pikachu caught the two Togepi and waved their arms in excitement hoping they could do that again. "Well, this isn't what I was expecting." Kairi's Togepi turned to see Lea and Isa.

"Pi! Toge, Toge!" The baby Pokémon ran up to the redhead and Lea picked him up.

"Hey there, Togepi! Told ya I'd see ya when I see ya!" Lea greeted. Sora and Ash stirred awake and saw the two teens.

"Lea!" Sora and Ash both recognized and turned to each other. "You know him?"

"Pikachu," Sora's chirped.

Red accessed the device and saw how long they have been gone for.

"It looks like that we were gone just for a few hours," Red said. That confused Lea and Isa and they looked at each other.

"So anyone wanna fill us in on what's going on?" Isa questioned.

"Well, you might find it hard to believe," Sora said. He and his friends all explained that Ash, Misty, Brock, Red, Blue, and Green came from alternate worlds and they traveled to their world to stop an evil empire from taking over the entire multiverse and they had succeeded in doing that. Lea and Isa just sat there listening to the story told to them. "And that's pretty much it."

"Well you were right, we do find that hard to believe," Lea said. "And I knew that there was something off when I met your Pikachu." Lea looked over to Sora's Pikachu. "It was like his." Lea pointed to Ash's Pikachu.

"And now that the threat has been taken care of," Isa stated, "now what?"

"We should head back home," Red said.

"Yeah. I starting to get homesick," Blue said.

"But we had a blast meeting all of you," Green added.

"Same with me," Ash said smiling to Sora. "But if I could find a way back here again, I would like a rematch with you sometime."

"And I'll hold you up to that, Ash," Sora said shaking his hand.

Kairi, the Alolan nine, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and their Pikachu and Togepi all knew Sora had gained more than a friend and rival from across the multiverse; he also gained a brother. Misty and Brock had that exact feeling. Red, Blue, and Green were pretty saddened to leave, but they had to go where they are needed.

"Hope that we meet again, Sora," Ash said.

"You too, Ash," Sora said. "Until we meet again."

With that said, Red had set his device to send them back. They waved goodbye to them as they vanished. Sora smiled as Pikachu climbed on his shoulder.

"Pikachu!"

"How right you are, Pikachu," Sora said. "How about we head for a nearby Pokémon center and rest up, because I'm feeling mighty pooped." Not one of them could argue with that since they all agreed with that. Lea and Isa even joined them forgetting about the catching since they probably figured it eluded them anyway.

Right into the world of Red, Blue, and Green, the group appeared into the Siplh Co. lab.

"We're back!" Blue said.

"Yeah," Red said. "Now it's time to send them off home too."

"But how will we be able to get there?" Misty asked.

"With this," Red answered as he adjusted the device to take them back to their world. Red taught Ash to access the device if he wanted to come visit. "I wish you luck in your journey, Ash."

"Same to you, Red. And thanks," Ash said. He pushed the button and waved to them as Ash, Misty, Brock, along with their Pikachu and Togepi back home.

Back into Sora's world, the thought of Red and Ash occupied his mind since he missed them already. Kairi turned to her boyfriend.

"You okay, Sora?" Kairi asked.

"Yeah. Just thinking about Red, Ash and the others. I miss them already," Sora admitted.

"Me too. I will always remember them," Kairi said holding her boyfriend's hand. "And they'll always remember you." That made Sora smile.

"Thanks Kairi. You always knew what to say. That is why I love you much," Sora said.

"And I also love you, Sora," Kairi said as she and Sora shared a warm and loving kiss. They parted lips and pressed their foreheads against each other's. "Now get some sleep. You need to rest up for your Gym battle." Sora nodded as smiled and laid back down on the bed. He gave off a loud yawn and drifted off to sleep.

With the threat of the Shadow Empire gone, Sora can now focus on winning his final Gym Badge and enter the Pokémon League. But how will Sora fare against the new Gym Leader there? Just keep reading and find out.