Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon: Sora's Journey ❯ Team Rocket's Misadventures ( Chapter 101 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 101: Team Rocket's Misadventures

Several days came and went since their stay at Bloomingvale, so Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine continued on towards Azalea Town for Sora's next Johto Gym battle.

"So, how far is it till we reach Azalea Town, Illima?" Sora asked. Illima took out the map.

"We should be reaching Azalea Town pretty soon. We can make a shortcut by going through the Union Cave," Illima said.

"Well, that sums it up," Hapu said.

"The catch is, the cave is home to a hoard of Onix," Illima said. "And the Onix there are very hostile."

"At least they're not oversized like the ones on Mt. Hideaway; I hope not," Sora said.

"There shouldn't be," Illima said.

"That takes a load off of my mind," Sophocles said.

"What do you mean? Team Rocket were the victims of that huge Onix attack. Remember?" Kiawe asked.

Sophocles shrugged, "Better them than me."

"Even Team Rocket never deserved to have that happen to them," Lillie said.

"She's right. But, luckily Ryo caught that one Onix to stop its rampage," Mallow said.

"Only after he and Sora pulled out a Sandslash that was the case in the first place," Kairi remembered.

"Toge, Toge," Togepi chirped.

"But, at least we don't have to worry about them for a while," Sora said.

"I don't even want to think about what they have cooking up," Lana said.

"Well, the cave invested with Onix isn't our only worry," Illima said. "The guidebook also says a pack of Houndour and Houndoom live in this area as well. Also a flock of Skarmory, a hoarde of Ursaring, a hive of Beedrill and other dangerous Pokémon here."

Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine wondered how they were going to get around the dangers along the way.

"We'll have to worry about it after we eat some lunch," Sora said. Kairi took out sandwiches and handed each of them to everyone else and started to eat.

Up ahead, Team Rocket were wondering the woods looking for any signs of Sora and his friends and it turns out they had no such luck.

"Where could those twerps be?" James asked. "They should be around here somewhere."

"James! You've been saying that for days! And every time you say that, we get so giddy, we don't realize the dangers until it's too late," Jessie said.

"Also we end up being attacked by some wild Pokémon living in the woods. And all those Electabuzz really gave us a real charge of a lifetime," Meowth said.

"And you two say my sense of direction was bad," Jessie deadpanned. Wobbufett pops out of his Pokéball.

"Wobbufett!" Wobbufett said making Jessie growl in annoyance.

"Whose side are you on?! You were supposed to say that I'm never wrong!" Jessie scowled calling Wobbufett back inside his Pokéball.

"Okay, I was wrong and I admit it. But the least you two can do is pretend that you're thrilled that we're even close to them," James said.

"Pretending to be thrilled isn't the same as actually being thrilled," Jessie said.

"And I couldn't agree with ya more," Meowth said as he picked up a small rock and blindly threw it at a bush hitting something. It turns out to be a Scyhter and it was angry. Team Rocket yelped and wetted themselves in terror as they saw how angry Scyther was getting.

"Scyther! Scyther, Scyther, Scy, Syther?" Scyther asked.

"You wanna know who threw that rock?" Meowth asked. Scyther nodded. Meowth had to think fast and then he looked over to James and grinned. "It was him." Meowth pointed to James.

"No it wasn't you furry little liar!" James shouted. "You were the one who threw that rock!" Scyther flew towards James making him scream. James started to run for his life as the mantis Pokémon chased him. "Jessie! Meowth! Help me!"

"Nice one, Meowth. Shifting the blame on James like that," Jessie complimented.

"I had to. It served him right for getting us lost," Meowth said.

Jessie and Meowth's stomachs started to growl getting hungry.

"We should find something to eat," Jessie said. "I'm starving!"

"Yeah me too!" Meowth said. They looked around and they spotted a wild Teddiursa with a big red apple in its paws. "An apple!" Jessie's eyes lit up and she ran to the little bear Pokémon swiping the apple from the Teddiursa. The little Teddiursa started to cry.

"Ursa!" Teddiursa bawled. "Teddi, Teddi, Teddiursa, Ursa, Teddiursa."

"Meowth, what is this Teddiursa's problem?" Jessie asked.

"That Teddiursa just said to give that back or she's going to tell her mama on you," Meowth translated.

"Oh, is that so?" Jessie asked sarcastically. "You can have it back after I'm done with it." Jessie ate the apple in front of the little Teddiursa. The little bear Pokémon cried louder. "Here you go. Here's your apple core. Enjoy." Jessie laughed as Meowth froze in fear and shaking like a leaf in autumn.

"Uh, Jessie," Meowth said shaking.

"What do you want, Meowth? Can't you see that I'm trying to savor the apple in my tummy?" Jessie asked.

"I can see that. And so can she," Meowth said.

"Yes, I can see this Teddiursa could see it," Jessie said.

"Not her," Meowth corrected her before he jumped on her shoulder and turned her head to face what he was looking at. "HER!" It turns to be an Ursaring. This Ursaring has long shoulder hair indicating that its a female.

"Oh, Meowth. It's just an Ursaring," Jessie just scoffed before she realized what she just said and almost jumped out of her skin. "URSARING?!" Jessie and Meowth ran as the Ursaring chased the two of them. Ursaring roars after them swiping her claws at Jessie and Meowth.

"Meowth! What is she saying?!" Jessie exclaimed.

"She says, 'How dare you steal my baby's apple and make her cry! Nobody does that to my child and gets away with it!' Does that clear it up?!" Meowth translated.

Jessie and Meowth blindly ran pass Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine not noticing them. Hearing a sound, the group turns to see Ursaring passing by.

"Hey, an Ursaring," Acerola said.

"Not uncommon to see one of those around here," Kiawe said. Sora took out his Pokédex and scanned the bear Pokémon.

Ursaring, the Hibernator Pokémon

The evolved form of Teddiursa

Type: Normal

In the forests inhabited by Ursaring, it is said that there are many streams and towering trees where they gather food. This Pokémon walks through its forest gathering food every day.

"Well, this Ursaring isn't in the hungry mood," Sora said putting his Pokédex away.

"Something must have happened to make her angry," Kairi said.

"Ursaring are very territorial Pokémon, so I would say someone or something got in her territory," Lillie theorized.

"That could be it," Sora said. "We'll just ignore her and maybe she'll go away." The group did exactly that as Ursaring just shrugged and walked away not forgetting about them promising to give them what was coming to them the next time she sees them.

Jessie and Meowth managed to get far enough from the pursuing Ursaring.

"I think we lost her," Meowth panted.

"At least things can't get any worse," Jessie said before a pack of black canine Pokémon with their nuzzles and underbellies red. Their Its ears and tail are both short and pointed. Two fangs protrude from its upper jaw, and its triangular nose is black. There are white bands on its ankles, and rib-like ridges on its back. The canine Pokémon appears to have a simplistic, stylized skull on its forehead with the eye orbits creating eyebrow patterning above its actual eyes. It also has circular, red paw pads on each of its three-toed paws. Jessie shivered with fright as they were growling at them. "Houndour."

"I don't they look happy to see us," Meowth pointed out.

"Don't you think you think you could tell them it's all a misunderstanding?" Jessie asked.

"I don't think that'll do any good," Meowth said.

Houndour barked at the woman and the cat Pokémon and they started to run for lives. The Houndour chased them both passing Sora and his friends. They turned and saw nothing there.

"Did any of you hear that?" Sora asked.

"Hear what?" Acerola asked.

Sora was about to answer that he heard some sounds, but shakes it off and shrugs his shoulders.

"Never mind. Let's just finish up and get a move on," Sora said. Kairi and the Alolan nine all agreed as they all ate their lunch. When they were finished they walked through the forest and heard some barking. They all saw the pack of Houndour barking at something in the tree.

"Look at that," Kiawe said in awe. "Houndour."

"What could they be chasing?" Sophocles asked.

"I have no idea," Sora said taking out his Pokédex and scanned the Houndour for some information.

Houndour, the Dark Pokémon

Type: Dark/Fire

Houndour hunt as a coordinated pack. They communicate with each other using a variety of cries to corner their prey. This Pokémon’s remarkable teamwork is unparalleled.

"They have to be if they have whatever is up there cornered," Sora said.

"What is up there?" Lana asked.

"I don't know. Probably a squirrel or something. But, I think we should leave them alone and move on," Sora said.

"Yes. It is best not to interfere with nature," Illima said as he and the rest of the group took their leave before the pack could notice them. The hound Pokémon continued barking up in the tree which is actually Jessie and Meowth trapped up the tree.

"This is not we need!" Meowth said.

"I hate to say this, but I hope James has it better than we do right now," Jessie said.

Over to James, the Scyther from before is still chasing after him.

"I am going to get you for this Meowth!" James vowed.

"SCYTHER!" The Scyther yelled, swinging its arms.

James ran as fast as his feet could carry him. He managed to slip down a hill and into some high grass. Scyther came to the scene trying to find James, but gave up and left. James lifted his head from the grass and sighed.

"That's a relief," James said. "Just glad my troubles are over." Just then, a Skarmory flies down in front of him.

"SKARMORY!" The Skarmory squawked. James screamed and he started to run for his life again. Skarmory flee after the man as the armor bird Pokémon grabbed James with its talons. James started kicking and screaming causing it to drop James. He starts running again and ran into a tree making a bunch of Zubat fly out.

Some of the Zubat fly off as some of the others bit him while James kept running from the Skarmory. The metal bird Pokémon dives down to grab him with its talons again only to miss. James trips on a tree root and Skarmory flies by him. James sits back up and waited for Skarmory to be completely out of sight.

"That was way too close for comfort. But, at least nothing else bad can happen," James said. He suddenly felt a warm breath on his neck. He turned to see a canine Pokémon similar to a Houndour only slightly larger and it had curved horns on its head and it has an arrow point at the end of its long tail. James started to shake in fear when it started to growl at James. "Shit... a Houndoom." James slowly stood up, being careful not to make any careless movements. Houndoom's growls grew more hostile as James moved further away very slowly. James then started to pick up the pace as Houndoom chases after him. "JESSIE! MEOWTH! SOMEONE HELP ME! I'LL EVEN SETTLE FOR THE TWERPS! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" James yelled as he kept running. "Nice doggy! Nice doggy! Good doggy!" Houndoom bit James on his rear end tearing off his pants to reveal he wears white boxers with hearts.

Houndoom snorts a small ember from its nostrils and leaves with its souvenir. Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine were passing by when they spotted Houndoom walk by with a piece of cloth in its mouth.

"There's another sight," Kiawe beamed. "It's a Houndoom." Kiawe's face lit up like it was like Christmas at the sight of this canine Pokémon.

"That's a pretty cool Pokémon alright," Sora agreed while taking out his Pokédex.

Houndoom, the Dark Pokémon

The evolved form of Houndour

Type: Dark/Fire

In a Houndoom pack, the one with its horns raked sharply toward the back serves a leadership role. These Pokémon choose their leader by fighting among themselves.

"Better than drawing straws," Sora joked putting his Pokédex away.

"What is that he got in his mouth?" Kairi asked.

"I dunno," Hapu said.

"It's probably best not to question it," Mallow said.

"Yeah," Mina said.

They waited for Houndoom to be completely out of sight since they didn't want to risk being attacked. They kept going heading to their destination. Gligar manages to catch up with the group and smiles.

Over to Jessie and Meowth, they're still up in the tree with the Houndour still barking at their targets.

"Meowth! Why are they after us?!" Jessie asked.

"I think they're after us because we were on their turf uninvited," Meowth guessed. All the Houndour stopped barking much to Jessie's relief. One Houndour barked something to them.

"So, what did that one say?" Jessie asked.

"That one Houndour just said, we can't stay cooped up on that tree forever and we'll have to come down sometime. They can wait," Meowth translated. "And he's right. We'll probably get down when the branches break off."

"Or maybe one of us make them chase one of us," Jessie suggested.

"Oh sure. I would feel sorry for the poor sap who would be stupid enough to climb down while they're down ther-" Meowth's sentence was cut short when Jessie was looking at him. Meowth winced when he realized she meant him. "What?! You want me to head down there?! No way! There's no freakin way I'm going down there!"

"I chose you for two reasons. One: you can run faster than I can. And two: it's because I said so!" Jessie stated. "And besides, everyone knows dogs chases cats around for fun."

"To think I was worried about being catfood, but I'm going to end up being dog food instead," Meowth said. He made a big gulp. "I guess a Pokémon's gotta do what a Pokémon's gotta do." Meowth jumped off the branch grabbing the dog Pokémon's attention. "Time to run!" Meowth started running making the Houndour pack chase after him.

"Go forth, little Meowth!" Jessie saluted. Jessie climbed down the tree as James comes along panting. "You don't look so good."

"I've been through hell. How about you?" James asked.

"Same thing. We should check on Meowth to see if he's okay," Jessie said.

Both Jessie and James went to follow Meowth.

Over to Riku, Naminé and Eevee, they made a stop by a river to wash up. Naminé washed the egg and scrubbing it.

"Do you like that, little egg? Do you like that?" Naminé asked making Riku chuckle a bit. Eevee was taking a small sip when his ears perked up. He turned to the source of the sound and saw Meowth being chased by the Houndour. Eevee recognized that Meowth, but he knew it wouldn't be right to let him be their chew toy even if Meowth didn't deserve to be helped, so he had to do his good deed. Eevee went off to save Meowth. The Houndour had Meowth trapped by a high mountain. The pack quickly surrounded Meowth so he wouldn't escape. Just when they were about to advance on the cat Pokémon Eevee jumps in front of Meowth defending him. The Houndour pack growls at Eevee.

"Get out of the way you little runt!" - Houndour alpha subtitle.

"And if I don't?" - Eevee subtitle.

"And we'll do the same thing to you as the Meowth." - Houndour alpha subtitle.

The alpha barked orders to the rest of the pack and they launched their attack on the evolution Pokémon. Eevee started up with Quick Attack on one of the Houndour and fired Shadow Ball on another. A few more Houndour fired Ember at Eevee, but he blocked it with Swift cancelling out the fire attack. The stars hits the Houndour making them retreat. One of the other Houndour had Eevee cornered thinking the little Pokémon was trapped, but Eevee fired Shadow Ball hitting it in the face. Meowth watched the one Eevee take on an entire pack of Houndour. All of the others ran off, but only the alpha remained. The two Pokémon stare at each other not one of them was backing off.

"Last chance to back off." - Eevee subtitle.

"I won't back away from anything! Not even from a puny Pokémon like you!"- Houndour alpha subtitle.

"I gave you a chance. Now you just pissed it away." - Eevee subtitle.

Eevee and the alpha fought each other fiercely. Eevee did take a few blows from the alpha, but it was going to take more a few bites and scratches to make Eevee flee; a lot more. Eevee dug in the ground. The alpha knew Eevee could pop out at any moment. Eevee emerged from behind the alpha. Meowth smiled a bit as Eevee used Quick Attack on the hound Pokémon. Eevee used a combination of Swift and Shadow Ball striking the alpha hard. Having enough, the alpha Houndour ran off rejoining the rest of the pack. Eevee turned to Meowth.

"You okay, Meowth?" - Eevee subtitle.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I was never NOT okay!" Meowth said.

"You're welcome." - Eevee subtitle.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Meowth asked. But then he blinked twice. "Wait a minute. How did ya know I was being chased by those Houndour?"

"That was easy. I saw you. I don't know what you did to piss them off, but I knew they were pretty pissed. And I knew they were going to rip you apart. It wouldn't be right to let them do it to you. So, I decided to help you out even though you don't really deserve it after the trouble you and those two gave to Sora and Pikachu." - Eevee subtitle.

"But why did ya help me anyway? We're enemies after all," Meowth reminded Eevee.

"You don't need a reason to help someone out. Riku would have done the same for your human compadres." - Eevee subtitle.

"Yeah, you're right. He would have. He's a pretty lucky trainer to have a Pokémon like you," Meowth said.

"The same for Jessie and James. Now, if you excuse me. Riku and Naminé are probably wondering where I went. So, don't expect me to go easy on you the next time we meet." - Eevee subtitle.

Meowth did not expect him to do it, but he understood that fact well. He went to find Jessie and James only for Snubbull to finally to have caught up with Meowth. Snubbull ran towards Meowth beaming to finally to find him again and give his tail a good chomp.

"YEOW!" Meowth yelled. His painful screams echoed through the woods. Elsewhere, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine all stopped when they heard Meowth's scream echoing.

"Does anyone recognize that yell?" Sora asked.

"It kinda sounds like Meowth," Lillie said.

"How far do think is Team Rocket," Kairi asked.

"Knowing them, they'll probably open up with that weak and lame motto of theirs," Sora said.

"Pikachu," Pikachu agreed.

"Togepi," Togepi chirped.

Kairi and the Alolan nine all nodded with agreement and moved on.

Jessie and James did manage to find Meowth with Snubbull on his tail. Meowth ran around dragging the fairy Pokémon around.

"GET OFF! GET OFF! GET OFF!" Meowth shouted as he ran around. Meowth managed to swing Snubbull off his tail and she goes flying once again.

"Snubbull!" Snubbull exclaimed while flying.

Meowth rubs his tail hoping there was still some feeling left in it.

"A nip at the tail wasn't what I needed," Meowth said rubbing his tail.

"Say Jessie. Didn't that Snubbull look familiar to you?" James asked.

"Now that you mentioned it, that did look like that Snubbull from that rich lady's house," Jessie pointed pointed out. "But, what was it doing out here?" Jessie asked.

"Maybe it came all this way just to be with Meowth," James guessed.

"Yes. That could be it," Jessie agreed.

Meowth did not want to think about that Snubbull and her little love bite.

Meanwhile, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine continued their journey when Sora was challenged by a trainer wearing a fiery jacket.

"What do you say? Wanna battle with me?" The trainer challenged.

"Sure thing! Just a little excerise before my next Gym battle," Sora said. "How many Pokémon?"

"Three on three!" He said pulling out a Pokéball and threw it. "Go for it, Koffing!" The Pokéball opens and lets out Koffing. Sora took out a Pokéball as well.

"Go for it, Cyndaquil!" Sora said as he threw it and let out his Cyndaquil.

"Quil," Cyndaquil yawned.

"Your Cyndaquil looks like a real dozer, just like you do!" The fire breather taunted. "Koffing! Start up with Gyro Ball!" Koffing spins its body around and its body becomes surronded by a light blue aura heading towards Cyndaquil.

"Cyndaquil! Dodge it with Quick Attack!" Sora ordered. Cyndaquil avoids Koffing's attack as it hits the ground. Cyndaquil makes a turn around and strikes back at Koffing.

"Don't let that little one get away! Flamethrower!" The fire breather ordered. Koffing inhaled and let out Flamethrower right out of its mouth.

"Cyndaquil! Get away from there! Dodge it!" Sora called out. Cyndaquil ran around with Koffing's Flamethrower following him. Cyndaquil ran next to the Fire breather. He ducks out of the way just before his own Pokémon struck him.

"Hey! Watch where you're aiming!" The fire breather barked. "Koffing! Gyro Ball again!" Koffing performed Gyro Ball to land a hit on Cyndaquil.

"Cyndaquil! Flamethrower now!" Sora ordered.

"CyndaQUIL!" Cyndaquil fired a huge Flamethrower right at the poison gas Pokémon. Koffing fell to the ground pretty cooked.

"That's showing 'em Cyndaquil!" Sora said smiling.

"Cyndaquil!" The fire mouse Pokémon cheered.

"Way to go, Sora and Cyndaquil!" Kairi cheered.

"Toge, Toge!" Togepi chirped.

Sora smiled as he gave a thumbs up to his girlfriend. The fire breather calls back his Koffing.

"You are real hot stuff, kid," the fire breather complimented pulling out another Pokéball. "But let's see how you handle this one. Slugma! Go!" He threw his Pokéball. The Pokéball opens to reveal a Pokémon that resembles a slug that looks like its entire body is made of magma. It droplet-like fangs hanging on the bottom of its mouth has yellow eyes and a ponytail-like fire coming off its head. Sora took out his Pokédex to get info on this Pokémon.

Slugma, the Lava Pokémon

Type: Fire

Molten magma courses throughout Slugma’s circulatory system. If this Pokémon is chilled, the magma cools and hardens. Its body turns brittle and chunks fall off, reducing its size.

"A whole body made of magma. That sounds too hot to handle," Sora said putting his Pokédex away. "But not too hot for me." Sora calls back Cyndaquil and pulls out another Pokéball.

"That's what I like to hear, kid! Throw what ever you have in store right at me!" The fire breather dared.

"And you'll have it! Totodile! Go!" Sora threw his Pokéball letting out Totodile. Totodile did his little dance entering the battle.

"Figured. But your Totodile is going to be toast! Slugma! Ember!" The fire breather ordered. Slugma fired Ember at the crocodile Pokémon.

"Totodile! Dodge and use Water Gun!" Sora called out. Totodile danced out of the way before Slugma's Ember attack could hit. Totodile fired Water Gun right at the magma slug Pokémon. Slugma took a pretty bad hit, it stood its ground.

"Slugma! Harden!" The fire breather ordered. Slugma's body hardened up making the water bounce off. "Now use Rock Throw!" Slugma forms rocks around it and sends the Rock Type attack at Totodile. The attack hits Totodile on the mark.

"Totodile! Move in with Scratch!" Sora ordered. Totodile swiped his claw at Slugma landing a good hit. "Now use Water Gun again!" Totodile fired Water Gun hitting Slugma in the face. The slug Pokémon falls to the ground beaten. The fire breather calls back Slugma.

"You're very good. But this one will be too much for you. You're welcome to call it quits if you want," the fire breather dared Sora taking out another Pokéball.

"There's no way I'm going to call it quits. And I'm ready for what you got," Sora said.

"I didn't think you'd back away. I admire your bravado, kiddo. Weezing! Go in there!" The fire breather said throwing his Pokéball letting out his Weezing. This Weezing is a little bit larger than James's Weezing. Sora calls back his Totodile. He looks over to Pikachu.

"Your turn, Pikachu!" Sora said.

"Pika, Pika!" Pikachu nodded. Pikachu entered the battle.

"Weezing! Start up with Double Hit!" The fire breather ordered. Weezing moved in to deliver the attack on Pikachu.

"Smack Weezing with your Iron Tail!" Sora ordered. Pikachu swung his Iron Tail attack and hits Weezing on the cheek of its second face. "Now use Electro Ball!" Pikachu forms a ball of electricity and throws the attack at Weezing. The attack hits Weezing knocking it to the ground. Weezing floats back in the air.

"Weezing! Use Sludge Bomb!" The fire breather ordered. Weezing fired Sludge Bomb at Pikachu. Weezing kept firing Sludge Bomb but, they all miss the mouse Pokémon.

"Pikachu! Thunderbolt!" Sora ordered. Pikachu let out Thunderbolt shocking Weezing to a crisp. The Poison Type Pokémon falls to the ground beaten.

"No way!" The fire breather exclaimed. "I just lost!" The two trainers shook hands for the battle. "You ain't bad in a battle, kid."

"Thanks, man," Sora said.

"Wish you luck in your Gym battle. And I can say, you have this in the bag after that battle you gave me," the fire breather said taking his leave. "And good luck on the rest of your journey!"

"What a nice guy," Sora said. "Let's get a move on."

"Right!" Hapu agreed.

"Let's go!" Acerola said.

Before any of them could take a step further, Gligar had appeared before them.

"Hey! A Gligar!" Sophocles said.

"Doesn't this one look familiar to anyone?" Kiawe asked.

"What is he doing here?" Kairi asked.

"Beats me," Sora said shrugging hus shoulders.

"Gligar, Gligar, Gli, Gli, Gligar, Gar!" Gligar said.

"Are you saying you want to be my Pokémon?" Sora asked. Gligar nodded. "Okay. You got a deal." Sora took out a Pokéball and threw it in the air. Gligar jumped in the air and pressed the button on the Pokéball flowing inside. Stars swirls around the Pokéball confirming the catch. Sora's Pokédex starts buzzing asking him if he wants to keep Gligar or send him to Professor Oak's lab. Sora decided to keep Gligar with him in exchange of Silvally. He could always bring Silvally back to him when he comes across another Ultra Beast. "Welcome to the team, Gligar."

After adding a new addition to the team, the group made it to the Union Cave unaware of Team Rocket right behind them.

"There they are," Meowth said.

"They're heading right into that cave," Jessie said.

"And inside, we can swipe Pikachu while they're not looking," James said.

"This must be the union cave," Mallow said.

"Didn't the guidebook say anything about some Onix inside?" Sora asked.

"That's right," Illima said.

"How are we gonna get pass them?" Sophocles asked.

"Maybe, Sora, Kairi, Lillie, Mallow, Hapu, and I can handle it," Lana suggested. "Onix are weak against Water, Grass, Ice, and Ground Type moves."

"Or maybe we can just get pass them while they're sleeping," Kairi suggested.

"How?" Mina asked.

"With my little star," Kairi said pulling out a Pokéball. "Jigglypuff! Come out!" Kairi calls out Jigglypuff. "Jigglypuff, you think you can go in that cave and sing a song to the Pokémon inside?" Jigglypuff's eyes lit up at the thought of having an audience.

"Jigglypuff!" Jigglypuff ran towards the cave. Sora smiled at his girlfriend putting his arm around her shoulders.

"That's why I love you, Kairi," Sora said making her blush. After a few seconds, Jigglypuff came out in a huffy mood. They all knew the Pokémon inside all fell asleep.

"Did your little audience fall asleep?" Kairi asked.

"Puff," Jigglypuff said sadly.

"Don't worry about it. You're always a star to me," Kairi said. She pulls out Jigglypuff's Pokéball. "You need to rest after your performance."

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine all went into the cave and they quietly made it pass the sleeping Onix being careful not to wake them up. As they went further, Team Rocket followed them inside.

"Those twerps aren't half bad," James said.

"Those twerps put these Onix right to sleep," Meowth said.

"And this is our chance to sneak behind them without any trouble," Jessie said. They crept silently being careful not to wake them up. As they crept, Meowth steps on a small rock sticking up.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Meowth yelled out causing the Onix to wake up. The infuriated rock snake Pokémon attacked the trio making them run for their lives again.

"This is just great!" Jessie hissed. "I thought it was smooth sailing going further!"

"With us, we can never have any smooth sailing!" James shouted.

"Quit blabbering and keep running!" Meowth shouted.

Team Rocket kept running with the Onix continuing to chase them. The group made it to the end of the cave. They saw Azalea Town up ahead.

"This is the place!" Lillie said.

"Azalea Town! The first place we should hit is Kurt's house to deliver the GS Ball to him," Sora said.

"Right. Let's go," Lana said.

The group went into the town, unaware of an evil plot about taking place. Members of Team Rocket had a bunch of Slowpoke in cages. Among them is a man with red hair and violet eyes and a woman with blonde short hair and blue eyes with her top showing off a bit of her navel.

"This is a great plan there, Kahnnie," the man said.

"Thanks Genghis," Khannie said. "Rasputin will be so happy about us taking over the Slowpoke Well."

"Our take in Johto is at a pretty good start," Genghis said.

Other members of Team Rocket has taken over the Slowpoke Well. Will Sora and his friends stop them from taking all the Slowpoke before its too late? Just keept reading and find out!