Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Alone In The Deserted Street ❯ We're Lost, Aren't We? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sormy Family Group

Presents:

Alone In The Deserted Street

Chapter 1

"We're lost, Aren't we"

Girl: "This has to be our best plan yet."

Man: "Everyone will stop here for a break, and before they know it..."

Girl: "That's when we'll strike!"

Other Voice: "Just remember to keep your disguise until then."

Man: "Sure, we know, we're not stupid."

Other Voice: "Do I need to remind you how many plans of ours were

foiled just because you couldn't hold it together?"

Man: "We know, 231."

Girl: "Just let us work for once."

Other Voice: "Whatever. I'll be in the office making a plan for when this one fails."

Man: "If!"

Other Voice: "When!"

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

It's a beautiful day! Out on the open road, if you looked at the side, maybe you'd see a red Porsche with a guy and five girls. HEY! Stop that wishful thinking! I'm talking about Mamoru with Usagi, Ami, Rei, Minako and Makoto. Everybody can't wait until they get to the beach for a little fun it the sun. It's been a long time since they got a well-deserved rest. Just when they were enjoying the trip...

[SCREECH]

[Multiple Horns Honking]

Man #1: "Get outta the way!"

Man #2: "Get this thing moving!"

Man #3: "What's the deal with these jams?"

[Continued Yelling And Bickering]

"Guess we're not the only ones looking forward to a relaxing vacation" Usagi said at the sight of a two-mile-and-a-half long jam. On top of them, a pink plane was passing by, and a mustached man was looking down, laughing. If only he knew what the future held...

"In that case, we'll have to make our way!" Mamoru said as he was moving back the car, barely missing the car behind him, and getting to the emergency lane.

"This is not right." Ami protested.

"What's not right is having to sleep in the car while waiting for the traffic to try and move." Makoto replied. She stopped Ami before she could continue. "And if you continue bickering about it..." She whispered something on Ami's ear, something that made her open her eyes in horror. Ami had no choice but to sit back and hang on for the semi-legal ride. "You can move on, Mamoru." Makoto finished.

Mamoru proceeded to speed through the empty emergency lane. Faster and faster. 25 MPH. 30 MPH. 40. 50. 60. He was blasting through the road, leaving everybody else in the dust. And leaving the girls on a shock as he waved around the turns as if nothing.

"Mamo-chan," Usagi pleaded, "Slow down, Mamo-chan, you're gonna get us killed."

"Don't worry," Mamoru replied, "I got everything under control."

And on control he better have everything, taking those corners at 60 MPH and mov...

WATCH OUT!

Just then, a car in front of them was about to pull the same maneuver Mamoru did just 5 minutes ago. Seeing this, Mamoru swerved wildly to the right, barely missing the oncoming car and falling off the road, down the rocky hill. Everybody was shrieking in horror (Specially Mamoru. You should hear him scream. He sounds worse than cat singing off-key) as they were falling downhill. Then the car bumped on a large rock that sent them flying and flipping, 'till they landed perfectly on a flat surface. Prefect, that is, if it wasn't for the fact that they ended up on their side. That tiny crisis averted, they flipped the car to normal and mounted back on. Then, Mamoru found out they were close to a road.

"What a coincidence."

Yeah, go figure.

Mamoru climbed to the hood of the car and looked through the horizon with his binoculars (Don't ask me what he wants them for) and finally found, after much squinting, a hotel.

"Hey, girls," He said joyfully as he hopped back on, "I saw a hotel. That could be a sign of the beach. This road could take us to the beach."

"Honey, don't take a shortcut, you always get us lost." Usagi was clearly worried of what could happen if they ventured deeper into the unknown. She also feared a possible lawsuit from Studio Gibli.

"Oh, come on. It'll be fun." Mamoru spoke.

"And, who knows what we'll find." Minako complemented.

"I say go!" Makoto finished. And with that they entered street #436. This small street surrounded by rocky ways and sand dunes seemed to go on forever. They were almost an hour in constant movement and there was no sign of that hotel Mamoru saw earlier. Everybody was getting tired. Minako, specially, was on the brink of snoring. Not that she didn't want to, as she was singing herself to sleep.

"♪Sleep, Sleep, my dear Minako,

♪sleep, dream, and play with angels.

♪Sleep and get you beauty sleep;

May you have a pretty dream♪"

"That's a nice song, Minako." Rei, who overheard the song, couldn't help but comment on it.

"Yeah, my parents sang it to me when I was little." at this point, the others' interests were piqued. (Then again, what else was interesting over there?) Minako was about to continue, but then she saw something rather strange.

"Hey, guys, take a look at that." Everybody else looked to the left side of the car and saw a man. Running. The strangest thin was that the man was matching the car's speed.

"No Way!" Mamoru exclaimed, "We're going at 50 MPH. He couldn't be running that fast!"

"What 'cha mean 'he can't'?" Usagi squealed, "He can, and he's doing it!"

"We better be on our toes, guys." Rei spoke up.

"Guys," Ami had a nervous sound on her voice, "I think he is getting closer."

And closer he was getting. Never too close to touch the car, but close enough for Makoto to take a look at his face. His expression was, otherworldly to say the least, and he had small, totally black eyes.

"Holy s..."

"Step on it, Mamo-chan!" Usagi cut Makoto short and prompted Mamoru without a second thought. He immediately sped up to 75 MPH, leaving the running man in the dust...

[Collective sighs of relief]

...For a few seconds.

[Collective screams of horror]

The Running Man was now right behind them, trying to catch them. He almost grabbed the fender, but Mamoru swerved around so he couldn't catch them. A risky move, but a necessary one. At this point, they were heading uphill. Mamoru was too busy trying to avoid the Running Man that he didn't saw that there was a huge crater right in front of them, and that the strip of road after that crater was higher than the strip they were in.

"Mamo-chan, Watch out!"

Mamoru reacted to Usagi's screaming. Sadly, it was too late. they were already high flying, everybody screaming to the top of their lungs, straight to...

Wait a second! Did I say "the strip of road after the crater was higher than the strip they were in"? I'm sorry. I tend to scribble in very messy ways. I meant "The strip of road they were in was higher than the strip after the crater." My apologies. I swear I won't eat sauerkraut with B.B.Q. sauce anymore. It looked good back then...

They were high flying, screaming at the top of their lungs, hoping to make it. After all, the crater was big. By a strike of The Powers That Be, they made it by mere nanometers. As soon as Mamoru regained control, he bolted away without a second thought. He wasn't about to take any chances. The Running Man, instead of jumping and following them, stayed at the very corner of the crater, staring at the rapidly disappearing car.

"Thank goodness he's gone." Minako said as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Crisis averted." Ami was still trying to her heart down after this hair-raising experience.

"Sorry to disturb your happiness, but we have other problems." Mamoru interrupted "The car's almost dry."

"But, what are we gonna do?" Usagi asked. Just then, the answer came in the form of a sign that read Lucky Cat Bed & Breakfast: Rooms, Diner, Store, Gas. "Gas!" She squealed happily. "There's a gas station nearby. We can get replenished there!"

"Wonderful!"

"I need to stretch my legs so bad!"

"I am getting so hungry!"

Obviously, they were all excited on the idea for a stop. The red porshe sputtered and rode its final momentum to the gas station, were it just turned off. The final backfire got the attention of the owners, who were inside at the moment.

Man: "We have a few guests."

Girl: "Well, let's go greet them."

110101000101011010101001010010110100101010111001010001011

So, for all my fans, here's my new fanfic! I know I promised characters from DBZ and Pokémon, but I wound up too much. I promise I'll include them in the next chapters. I'm also aiming for a longer story than my 1st effort. Please R & R and please be rough on me.

Now wait for chapter 2:

Check In

JCM 2oo4