Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Get Those Hedgehogs! ❯ Captured ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters. Ash, Misty, Brock and all the Pokemon belong to Pokemon. Sonic and Amy belong to SEGA.
 
NOTE: BIG THANK YOU TO ANDROMEDEA FOR THE REVIEW!!!! Right now, I am celebrating because of it, and I wish you could be the Guest of Honor…Well, as I said before, THANK YOU! And on to the story…
 
………….
 
“Ouch!” yelled Misty as another thorn scratched her arm. “Man, where do these thorns keep coming from?”
 
Brock sighed as he walked over to wash the wound, “The plants, where else?”
 
“I knew that!” Misty said a little irritated.
 
“Sure you did…” replied a voice from the front of the group, Sonic the Hedgehog.
 
“Well, if Mew would show up right now, I'd be really grateful!” Amy exclaimed, staying close to her heroic blue hedgehog.
 
“I don't know about you guys, but I could really go for a snack right about now…” Ash mumbled as his stomach grumbled.
 
“Me too…” Amy agreed.
 
“Me three…” Sonic said.
 
“Me four…” Misty informed.
 
“Me five…” Brock sighed.
 
“Pikachu…” Pikachu mumbled as he wrapped his tiny arms around his waist, as if looking like he was starving.
 
“I might just have a snack in my backpack…” Brock offered as he stopped and checked through his teal backpack.
 
“Well?” Ash asked as he inched closer.
 
“Nope, nothing,” the rock Pokemon trainer replied.
 
Ash fell to the ground with one foot in the air.
 
“What are we going to do? I'm so hungry…” Amy announced.
 
“I don't think there is much we can do, unless we find a town nearby,” Brock said.
 
Ash hopped right up. “Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!”
 
The black-haired ten-year-old started stomping through the forest.
 
“Sonic, what's wrong? You've been awfully quiet…” Amy asked.
 
Sonic, meanwhile, had been staring up at the sky, thinking. He shook his head from his thoughts as Amy asked about him. “Oh, I'm fine; it's just that something's not right.”
 
The pink hedgehog giggle, “You worry too much.”
 
Sonic shrugged and continued walking through as well.
 
It took a while, but after a good half-hour, they came to a gap in the forest, where a beautiful waterfall was falling, and there were apple trees lined up around the sight.
 
“It's so pretty…” Misty said in awe.
 
“Togerrri!” the little egg-animal in her arms exclaimed.
 
“Quiet too…” Brock informed.
 
“The waterfall makes me think of happy thoughts…” Amy shared.
 
Sonic shrugged, “I don't like water…”
 
“What about you, Ash?” Misty asked, turning to the boy who was looking at something else.
 
“APPLES!!!!” he exclaimed and headed for the trees.
 
“I should've known…” Misty sighed.
 
“Maybe we should take a break from all this traveling,” Amy insisted.
 
“That's a good idea, Amy,” Brock agreed.
 
“Who's up for swimming?” Amy yelled as she took her dress off.
 
Brock covered his face with his eyes, “AMY!!!!!!!”

“What? I always where my bathing suit under my clothes, you never know when you're gonna fall in an ocean…” the pink hedgehog replied.
 
“Don't remind me!” Sonic interrupted.
 
“Sorry,” Amy blushed.
 
Soon, everybody was in their swimming suits, having a great time…that is, except for Sonic.
 
“Come on, Sonic! Hop in!” Ash encouraged to the blue hedgehog wearing red shorts.
 
“I think not…” Sonic replied.
 
“Please?” Amy asked, her eyes going puppy-like.
 
“No way, no how!” the hedgehog replied firmly.
 
“Hmm,” Ash tried to think of a way to get Sonic inside.
 
“I got it!” he exclaimed and got a Pokeball from his belt.
 
“Bulbasuar, I choose you!” Ask exclaimed, throwing a Pokeball.
 
A little green creature with a big seed-like structure on its back emerged from the ball, shouting, “BULBASUAR!”
Ash leaned over and whispered something in his Pokemon's ear.
 
Sonic was getting nervous.
 
Once Ash leaned back, Bulbasaur had little vines go from out of the sides of its seed and go towards the blue hedgehog. The vines wrapped around Sonic and gripped him tightly. Bulbasuar pulled Sonic up above the waterfall.
 
“HEY!!!!!!” the blue hedgehog yelled, clearly not liking this trick not one bit.
 
“Okay, you can let him go, now!” Ash shouted.
 
“WHAT?! No, please!” Sonic begged, but it was too late, the vines let go of him, letting him fall with the waterfall.
 
It took a few seconds, but finally, Sonic came up for air.
 
Everyone else laughed at the annoyed hedgehog. “That was NOT funny!”
 
“Do it to me!” Amy asked, and Bulbasaur did as asked.
 
“WWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Amy screamed as she fell down the waterfall.
 
Once Amy came up for air, Sonic was starting to swim towards ground.
 
“I think not!” Ash exclaimed, and grabbed the hedgehog's arms keeping him where he was.
 
“Hey! Let me go!” Sonic ordered.
 
“Okay!” Ash yelled, and threw Sonic towards the waterfall.
 
But the hedgehog would not give up; he kept trying to get to land, and finally succeeded
 
“Whew,” Sonic sighed as he plopped down, tired.
 
Suddenly, a shadow came over him. Sonic looked up to see a blonde haired girl.
 
“Hello, speedy one,” she said.
 
“And who are you?” Sonic asked.
 
“That is none of your business,” she replied roughly.
 
“Hey, isn't that the symbol of…” Misty started, staring at the girl's uniform.
 
“TEAM ROCKET!” the three Pokemon trainers exclaimed.
 
“Correct, and you three are of no use to us!” said a male voice. The turned to see another member with black hair walk towards them.
 
The male threw an electric ball of some sort that trapped the three trainers in an electric net.
 
“If you make one move to escape, this thing'll electrify you!” Hannah laughed. (Yes, I said her name, oh well.)
 
Pikachu tried a thunder bolt, but got electrified by a stronger one.
 
“Pikachu!” Ash exclaimed, holding on to his little friend.
 
“Let them go!” yelled Sonic has he did a homing attack towards the enemy.
 
He hit Hannah, causing her to fall backwards.
 
“Hannah!” Raphael called, but the girl remained unconscious.
 
“Alright, you're going down, little hedgehog!” he yelled, throwing a similar ball like the one that was used to trap the trainers.
 
Sonic dodged it, but it flew after him.
 
As for Amy, she snuck up behind Raphael, taking careful steps…
 
When Sonic made another dodge, he noticed that it stopped following him, but went after Amy!
 
“Amy, look out!” the blue hedgehog yelled, but it was too late, Amy got caught. Her holder was actually a single cord wrapped around her waist that was blue. It left her barely any room to breathe.
 
The pink hedgehog fell to the ground. The holder must be making her weaker, Sonic figured.
 
“You criminals!” Sonic yelled, charging for Raphael. Hannah's eyes suddenly shot open, and she threw another small ball, but towards Sonic. The hedgehog was caught also. His was a green holder, and also let him barely breathe.
 
Sonic fell to the ground, losing consciousness fast.
 
“…Ash…” he whispered before everything went black.
 
The trainers could only watch helplessly…Well, almost.
 
“Ash, what are we going to do? This is exactly what Professor Oak told us to look out for!” Misty whispered.
 
“I'm thinking…” Ash replied, looking around.
 
“Wait a minute! Bulbasaur!” Ash exclaimed.
 
The little green Pokemon had fallen asleep nearby, and started to wake up as he heard his master's calls.
 
The Pokemon rushed over as Ash made his command, “Bulbasaur, Solar Beam!”
 
Bulbasaur gathered all the sunlight he could, and aimed it at the net. SLICE! Went the net as it burst to pieces.
 
Ash immediately stood up and ran over toward the ladder that the Team Rocket members had climbed up to get to their get-away helicopter.
 
“STOP!” he yelled, but it was no use, the ladder was getting higher and higher away.
 
“Pikachu! Thunder Bolt!” Ash commanded, thinking quickly.
 
“Pikachu!” the little mouse Pokemon cried as it shot forth a bolt of electricity towards the helicopter.
 
It made contact, and did damage. Ash was about to shout the same command, when Brock gripped his left arm.
 
“Ash, if Pikachu causes that helicopter to go down, then Sonic and Amy will go down with it!” the tan-colored friend informed.
 
Ash sighed and looked at the ground in defeat.
 
“…Sonic…” he whispered.
 
“…Amy…” he continued.
 
He closed his eyes to fight the tears.
 
Ash felt a reassuring hand on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and turned to see Brock, “We'll get them next time,” he encouraged. Ash nodded, but deep down, he hoped that he would get the next time to save his new friends.
 
He sadly looked up at the slowly getting away helicopter. Ash felt as if he failed a destiny…he failed a friend…and now they were being taken away, right before his eyes to the enemy…and he could do nothing about it but watch…
 
…………..
 
I thank you once again for the review, Andromedea! I am still celebrating, so, bye bye! SEE YA LATER!!!!!!!!!!