Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth ❯ Chocolate, Pigeons, and Phone Calls ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Û¥-1@ -€½#}-=",$,$$,$,$,$,$,2,XŠ,Š,Š,Š,Š, ",Š,ª,(Ò,Ò,Ò,Ò,Ò,Ò,& Ograve;,Ò,Ò,Ô,Ô,Ô,Ô,Ô,Ô,& ograve;,4&-Wò,$,ò,ò,
MoonlitMeowth: And we're back!

Shinimegami: We'd like to thank those of you who reviewed! We really appreciated it! Now, since we did the disclaimers and the warnings in the first chapter, we won't be doing them for the rest of the fic. So those of you who have just started reading this, remember to read the disclaimers and warnings on the first page. Thanks.

MoonlitMeowth: And now, without further ado, chapter number two! Hey, that's rhymes! ^____^

Shinimegami: Ehehe...ehehe.. yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Shinimegami: *is walking calmly down the hallway, eating a big chocolate bar* ^_________^ *suddenly stops and looks down at her arm*

MoonlitMeowth: *hanging by one tooth on Shinimegami's arm, drooling all over the silver feathers*

Shinimegami: *blinks* Is there... something you want?

MoonlitMeowth: Cho...co...late....want....eat....pigeon.

Shinimegami: *blinks* Pigeon??

MoonlitMeowth: *stares at the chocolate bar*

Shinimegami: Look, you can't have any chocolate until you get your braces off.

MoonlitMeowth: BUT I JUST GOT THEM ON!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

Shinimegami: *takes a big bite out of her chocolate bar and chomps on it loudly* Life's not always fair! See ya later! *walks off*

MoonlitMeowth: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *hears a little flapping noise outside the window* PIGEON!!! I'm gonna go catch it and name it Josh! ^__^ *runs on all fours and splats face-first on the window*

Pigeon: O.O

MoonlitMeowth: Hey, Josh! I'm gonna catch you! Hope you know what your new name is, cuz I just said it! ^_____^

Pigeon: *flies away*

MoonlitMeowth: What?! NOO! COME BACK, COME BACK! Where are ya goin', Josh?! *breaks through the window and tackles the innocent pigeon*

Pigeon: O.O

MoonlitMeowth: JOSHIE!!! *huggles the pigeon* We're gonna have SOOOOOOOOO much fun together! We can go to the movies and in my backyard and over a rock and behind a dumpster and in a tree and in my room and play video games and drink milk and drink tea and-

Shinimegami: MOONLITMEOWTH!!! Come here for a second!

MoonlitMeowth: -play Duel Monsters and throw rocks at Shinimegami and Pokémon Battle and throw some more rocks at Shinimegami and watch TV and throw a giant bolder at Shinimegami and OKAY, BE RIGHT THERE!!! Come on, Joshie, Shinimegami wants us! *skips happily over to her sister while clutching the pigeon in a death-grip* ^___^

Pigeon: X_X

Shinimegami: Hey, sis, I gotta go do some errands, so you gotta stay and watch the house, okay?

MoonlitMeowth: Meet my pigeon, Joshie-woshie!!! ^___^

Shinimegami: Uhhhhhh.... yeah. Okay, later. *flies away*

MoonlitMeowth: *prances into the house and faces Josh* Didya hear that, Joshie?! We get to watch the house while Shinimegami's gone! Isn't that cooooool?! ^___^

Josh: Coo?

MoonlitMeowth: No, it's coollllllllllllllll! I LOVE YOU, JOSHIE-WOSHIE!!! *huggles Josh and dances around, singing in a sing-song voice* I love my little pigeon! I wish I was a pigeon! ^___________^

Josh: *starts suffocating*

MoonlitMeowth: *hugs him tighter*

Josh: *passes out* @_@

MoonlitMeowth: Josh? *pokes him* JOSH? *pokes him again, but nothing happens* NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!! JOSHIE'S DEAD!!!

*all this dramatic music starts playing in the background*

MoonlitMeowth: NO, JOSH! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BIG POOPIE STATUE IN THE SKY?!?!?! WHY, JOSHUA?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!

*phone rings*

*music suddenly cuts out*

MoonlitMeowth: PHONE!!! ^________________^ *throws Josh into the wall, making a giant dent, and skips over to the phone and picks it up* Happy-happy-hi-hi!!! ^____^

Guy on the other end: Um, yes, is Shinimegami there?

MoonlitMeowth: Nooooooooooooo!! Just... MEEEEEE!!! And my dead pal Josh! ^__^

Guy on the other end: WHAT THE HELL?!?! *thinks Josh is a person*

MoonlitMeowth: Yeah, he kinda died when I was dancing with him, and he's lying on the floor over there.

Guy on the other end: OH MY GOD!!! YOU MURDERER!!!

MoonlitMeowth: HEY! I didn't kill my own pigeon! I'm not a goof ball!

Guy on the other end: ...a pigeon? You're talking about a PIGEON?!

MoonlitMeowth: Yep! What did you think he was, a real person?! *starts laughing hysterically*

Guy on the other end: *shrugs it off* Well, anyway, can I please speak to Shinimegami?

MoonlitMeowth: Heck, you don't need MY permission! Go right ahead! *is about to hang up* What a weirdo.

Guy on the other end: WAIT! DON'T HANG UP!!!

MoonlitMeowth: *picks up the phone again* WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!?!

Guy on the other end: Uh... can I just leave a message?

MoonlitMeowth: Yeah, whatever. Just let me go get a pen. *walks off*

*MoonlitMeowth walks out of the room and comes back with a bright purple balloon. She blows it up and ties it carefully*

MoonlitMeowth: *extends her claw and pops the balloon*

Balloon: BANG!!!

MoonlitMeowth: *leans near the phone* AUGH!!! I'VE BEEN SHOT!!! *calmly puts the phone back on the receiver* I hate taking messages.

Josh: *wakes up* Coo?

MoonlitMeowth: *crazy smile* JOSHIE-KINS!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

*Romeo and Juliet's theme starts playing*

MoonlitMeowth: *hugs Josh* I LOVE YOU JOSHIE!!! ^____^

*music suddenly cuts out*

Shinimegami: *flies into the room* Hey, I'm back!!

MoonlitMeowth: MEET JOSHIE!!! ^_____^

Shinimegami: Um... I already did. Anyway, I'm just gonna wait here for a second, okay? *sits down on her chair*

MoonlitMeowth: Whatcha waiting for?

Shinimegami: Oh, I'm expecting a VERY IMPORTANT phone call.

MoonlitMeowth: O.O

Shinimegami: *whistles quietly by the phone*

Meowth: *walks in and sees Josh* ^____^ *pounces and catches Josh in her mouth*

MoonlitMeowth: o.O WHAT THE HELL?!?! BAD MEOW-MEOW!!! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO POUNCE ON NEWLY-CAUGHT PIGEONS!!! *grabs Meowth and spanks her until Josh flies out of her mouth*

Josh: COO!!! COO!!! *flies out the window*

MoonlitMeowth: NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! JOSHUA, I LOVE YOU, COME BACK!!! *runs after him*

Shinimegami: *waits for her phone call*

*4 hours later*

Shinimegami: *looks EXTREMELY bored by the phone*

MoonlitMeowth: *comes back in with Josh*

Josh: *a whole bunch of his feathers are missing*

MoonlitMeowth: And THAT, Josh, is why you should NEVER fly in the path of a lawnmower.

Shinimegami: Hey, sis? Did you get any phone calls while I was gone?

MoonlitMeowth: *pauses and slowly turns to face her sister* Phone...calls...? What could you possibly mean?

Shinimegami: O.O You DID, get a call, DIDN'T YOU?!

MoonlitMeowth: *throws Josh to the ground* ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF SOMETHING?!

Shinimegami: DUDE, THAT CALL COULD HAVE GOTTEN ME A JOB AT THE GAME SHOP WITH YUGI!!! YOU RUINED IT FOR ME!!! *takes to the air and dives at her sister*

MoonlitMeowth: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *runs for her life*

Josh: *falls asleep*

MoonlitMeowth: *grabs Josh by the neck*

Josh: O.O COOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

MoonlitMeowth: That's right, Joshie!!!

Shinimegami: *is in slow motion as she tackles her sister from the air*

MoonlitMeowth: *crashes through the front door and drops Josh*

Shinimegami: YOU SHALL PAY!!!

MoonlitMeowth: NEVER!!!

Shinimegami: *pulls her scythe of death from nowhere and grins evilly at MoonlitMeowth* NOW I WILL.... waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute... how in the hell do you know that pigeon is a BOY?!

MoonlitMeowth: *snorts* You gotta know these kinda things when you love pigeons like I do. ^____^

Shinimegami: Oh. *grins evilly again* AND NOW- hey, where's Josh?

MoonlitMeowth: *looks over*

Josh: *is flying right in the path of the lawnmower Meowth is using*

MoonlitMeowth: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MoonlitMeowth: *can be seen in the background dancing with Josh* ^_____________^

Shinimegami: She's mental... I just KNOW it...

MoonlitMeowth: YOU NEED A MAKEOVER, JOSHIE!!!

Josh: COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (translation: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!)

Shinimegami: Uh, I guess we'll just end it here... Remember to R&R, please! Ja Ne! ^.~
5~493

~U:ross
€½#€'¦¨&uu ml;þac‹ÐÒ^`ÇÉEGln ¢öø79ÄÆ¥§¸º24NPá&ati lde;ôö

>
@
'"¥§JLŒŽ8
�:
�J
�L
�?Ahj‡‰JLîðÿ&Ig rave;Î
`bª¬TV£¥ûûûö ;ûñûûûûûñûñ& ucirc;ûûûûûûûûûû ;ûûñûìûûûñû& ucirc;ûñûûûöûûû&ccedi l;ûûûñûûûûûñ& ucirc;ûûìûûûûûû&ucir c;ñûûûìûûûûû& igrave;ûûûñûûûñû&uc irc;ûûûÀ!À!À!À !À![¥îðUW´¶&([]°²&iu ml;ñ=?º¼øú ¢¾ÀCEƒ… ¢ÛÝ '"­¯ðò
>@-™RT†ˆðò 7;!24km›ÔÖ24& #127;ôö/1…‡')qs¼¾áã^`&cu rren;¦ÉËèûûöûöû öûûûöûûûûûö& ucirc;ûûûûöûûûöû& ucirc;ûûûûûûûûûö ûûûûûûûûûû&ucir c;ñûûûöûûûûû&uc irc;ûûûûûöûûûö&uc irc;ûûöûñûöûûû&u circ;ûûûûûûûûûû ûûÀ!À!À!_èê&ma cr; ± !!e!g!ˆ!Š!Ô!Ö!""S"U"¬"®"â"ä"##\#^#& frac12;#ûöûñûûûûû&uci rc;ûûûûûñûûûû& ucirc;ûûñÀ!À!À!D
Þ="ÿÿÿÿ´
�Ýc="ÿÿ&y uml;ÿ-ÿÿÿÿ¹ÿÿ,ÿÿ€&f rac12;#€¥è½#(Times New Roman Symbol&Arial€€"ŒÐh§xF§xFWshinimegami_moo nlitmeowth2NCR Licensed CustomerNCR Licensed Customer