Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth ❯ A Surprise for Meowth ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Û¥-1@ -€W Y)×($($ $($($($($(2(J|(|(|(|(|(
†(|(–((¾(¾(¾(¾(& frac34;(¾(¾(¾(¾(À( À(À(À(À(À(Þ( 4)GÞ($(Þ(Þ( Shinimegami: Hello everyone! Alright, we are JUST about ready to get on with the 3rd chappie... Just as soon as my sister comes back from wherever she is...

*a flushing noise can be heard in the background*

MoonlitMeowth: *comes in a few seconds after the flush with a bunch of toilet paper on her foot* Heeeyyyyy everyyyyoneeeeee!!! *waves her paws madly in the air*

Shinimegami: *looks at the readers* Yeeep. Well, we all knew where SHE was, didn't we?

Readers: *agree*

Shinimegami: I thought so.

Josh: *lands on MoonlitMeowth's shoulder*

MoonlitMeowth: *pets him NOT so gently*

Josh: o.O

Meowth: Meowth meow meowmy meow! (Let's just get on with it!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*MoonlitMeowth is walking down the hallway, singing, "What a Girl Wants", but fails to remember the words at ALL*

Josh: *is in his new cage that MoonlitMeowth made her sister buy him for her, and is keeping his eye out for any signs of Meowth* Cooo...

MoonlitMeowth: *sees her pigeon* HI JOSHUA!!!

Josh: Coo?

MoonlitMeowth: *whispers to him* Okay... Here's what's goin' on... My Meowth is gonna get a gift today that she's always wanted for a very long time. Now, I haven't been able to afford it, until now. So. Just tell me when the UPS dude gets here, so I can meet him afore Meowth does, right?

Josh: *tilts his head* Coo?

MoonlitMeowth: Okay! You obviously didn't really understand what the hell I was talking about, but okay anyway! That's fine! *walks away quickly*

Josh: *looks out the window*

*Meowth is asleep on her master's bed, and isn't aware of her surprise* Purrrrr...

MoonlitMeowth: *isn't looking to where she is walking, and runs straight into her sister. Literally*

Both of them: *take turns screaming really REALLY loud*

Shinimegami: MOONLITMEOWTH!!! What's wrong with you?

MoonlitMeowth: Doncha know by now? Today's the day Meowth gets her surprise. Ya know?

Shinimegami: Just stands there. Okay, whatever. *walks into the living room where Josh is, and then looks out the window* Hey. Here comes the UPS guy right now.

MoonlitMeowth: *dashes into the room like a bolt of lightning, and knocks her sister FLAT on the ground in less than two seconds*

Shinimegami: O.O You picked a wrong day to mess with-- THE GODDESS OF DEATH!!!

MoonlitMeowth: *doesn't really give a damn* Yah whatever. *opens the door, and runs outside*

Shinimegami: She isn't even in the mood for a fight!!! Must be pretty good... *goes outside as well*

UPS dude: *has a hard time giving MoonlitMeowth the package since she's tearing for it with her extremely SHARP claws*

MoonlitMeowth: *has an insane look on her face, but nonetheless gets the package without killing anyone*

UPS dude: *drives away quickly*

MoonlitMeowth: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I FINALLY GOT IT!!! *has a one-eye-bigger-than-the-other expression on her face*

Shinimegami: Ummm, MoonlitMeowth?

MoonlitMeowth: *looks at her*

Shinimegami: He was gonna give you that anyway, so you probably shoulda waited...

MoonlitMeowth: *stares at Shinimegami for a moment* I don't care! *walks back towards the door, but her sister stops her*

Shinimegami: Hey, MoonlitMeowth. Look. *points to something green lying next to a mud puddle a few feet away from them at that very second*

MoonlitMeowth: What is it?

Shinimegami: *walks towards it* O.O IT'S A FIFTY DOLLAR BILL!!!!!

MoonlitMeowth: o.O Are you SERIOUS?!?!

Shinimegami: *nods vigorously, and then dashes to it with MoonlitMeowth close behind*

*Shinimegami is about to bend down to pick up the money when she accidentally slips, and then falls into the mud puddle* AAAAAHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

MoonlitMeowth: *starts laughing uncontrollably, and then accidentally falls in the puddle too* RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

*the package then flies out of her paws, and MoonlitMeowth tries frantically to catch it before it falls into the mud. Shinimegami is squirming around in the mud, trying to get the MONEY*

MoonlitMeowth: *hits her sister in the head on accident while trying to get the package for her Meowth*

Shinimegami: *starts to get really pissed, and makes a swing for her sister, destroying her only chance of saving the present for Meowth*

*the package then falls into the mud, and there is a loud squelching sound as it disappears under the gunk. MoonlitMeowth and Shinimegami are totally COVERED from head to toe in mud, and they finally begin to fight because neither of them got to get what they tried very hard to get*

MoonlitMeowth: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE ME DROP MEOWTH'S EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE, STATE OF THE ART, ESPECIALLY UNIQUE, RUBBER PENGUIN TOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shinimegami: IS THAT WHAT IT WAS?!?!?!?! A DUMB PENGUIN TOY?!?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

MoonlitMeowth: That's right! I AM!! *slashes Shinimegami nearly to pieces*

Shinimegami: *fights back with everything she can muster*

*the both of them fight for hours and hours, or so it seems, when all of a sudden, a pair of EXTREMELY hot guys walk by. The two of them see the sisters fighting in the mud, and they don't have a stinkin' clue why*

Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth: *finally notice after the boys stop to stare at them* o.O *they look at each other as if they had finally gone off the deep end. (Even though they probably did.)*

Shinimegami: *gives the boys the victory sign* 'S'uuuuup?

MoonlitMeowth: *has a look of disgust on her face, and pretends she has no idea of what is going on* >.<

The two boys: *walk away slowly, but still eyeing the two siblings with confusion, and caution*

Shinimegami: *turns to her sister* Whew! That was a close one, eh?

MoonlitMeowth: *looks up at her with disgust* How in the HELL can you say THAT?

Shinimegami: What do you mean?

MoonlitMeowth: What do I MEAN? I'LL TELL YA WHAT I MEAN!!! *throws mud at Shinimegami, and it hits her in the face with a SPLAT*

Shinimegami: ERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! THAT DOES IT!!!!!!! *starts flinging tons of mud at her sister, who flings mud back*

*what seems like hours pass*

Shinimegami: *finally realizes something* MOONLITMEOWTH!!!

MoonlitMeowth: WHAT?!?!?!

Shinimegami: What ever happened to the fifty dollar bill that was lying by this mud puddle when I came over here?

MoonlitMeowth: I don't really give a damn, but I just remembered that you RUINED my Meowth's well-deserved present! *picks up one pawful of mud, and then flings it at her sister's face, and it hits with a dull, splat*

Shinimegami: *doesn't care about MoonlitMeowth's package, or the mud in her face. All she was really concerned about was her fifty dollar bill that she lost in the mud* Oh...the life I live is so very sad...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MoonlitMeowth: Ya know, that wasn't one of my favorite flashbacks, but it was one of those where you can look back on it, and laugh!

Shinimegami: For some weird, bizarre reason, yes.

MoonlitMeowth: What do you mean?

Shinimegami: I mean, I never got that fifty dollar bill! >.<

MoonlitMeowth: So? THAT is NOTHING compared to what I needed to go through!!

Shinimegami: It was a PENGUIN doll for your Meowth!

MoonlitMeowth: Exactly! That was what my Meowth wanted for, like, her whole LIFE! And you RUINED her chance of getting it!!!

Shinimegami: Yah, well it wasn't as bad as losing fifty bucks!

MoonlitMeowth: WILL YOU EVER SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR STUPID FIFTY DOLLAR BILL?!?!?!?!?! I MEAN, REALLY NOW!!!

Shinimegami: Alright everyone. I guess this is the end of our 3rd chapter, and I know it seemed a little short, but it was still funny, right? Alright. Please remember to R&R our fic! Ja Ne! ^.~
rFromCyVarBstrFromDateVarBstrFromDecVarBstrFromDispVarBstrFromI1Var BstrFromI2VarBstrFromI4VarBstrFromR4VarBstrFromR8VarBstrFromUI1VarBstr FromUI2VarBstrFromUI4VarCatVarCmpVarCyAbsVarCyAddVarCyCmpVarCyCmpR8 VarCyFixVarCyFromBoolVarCyFromDateVarCyFromDecVarCyFromDispVarCyFromI1 VarCyFromI2VarCyFromI4VarCyFromR4VarCyFromR8VarCyFromStrVarCyFromUI1 VarCyFromUI2VarCyFromUI4VarCyIntVarCyMulVarCyMulI€¼
Á
W ú
 €!#VXýÿZ\oqŽ¼ ¾èêöø9;bd× ;Ùfh™›¨ªÔÖõ ÷Ž¯±pr¬®& aelig;èB D ë í q
s
Æ
È
) + ” –   | ~   ¢ 

>
@
`
b

¸
68ÈÊçé/1[]&mi cro;·]_ðò°²ª ;ûöööûöûöööö&o uml;ööööööööööû&oum l;ûöööööñöööû&ou ml;ööööûöööööû&oum l;ûöûöûöûöûöû& ouml;ûöööûöööööö&o uml;ûöûöööööööö&ou ml;ìöûöìöûöû&Agr ave;!À!À!À!]ª¬ ÊÌfhÆÈUW02 ùû8:¦¨
 SU¨ªËÍRTÍ& Iuml;íï-/KMÁà ¢vx§©02fh‹ÍÏ ;!WYÚÜ‹W ûöûñûìûûûû&u circ;ñûñûûûìûì&uc irc;ûûûûûûìûìû ;ûûûûûûìûñû&n tilde;ûûûìûûûûû&ucir c;ûûûûûìûûûì& ucirc;ñ À!À!À!À !@D 
Þ×ÿÿÿÿ6 — "×ÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿ|ÿÿ€W €ªW (Times New Roman Symbol&Arial€€"Œ Ðh—¨y—¨yG
shmm_life3NCR Licensed CustomerNCR Licensed Customer