Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth ❯ The Hot Dog Incident ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Û¥-1@ -Ñ%}/Q$ .$.$$.$.$.$.$.2. X.....
..ª.(Ò.Ò.Ò.Ò. Ò.Ò.Ò.Ò.Ò.Ô ;.Ô.Ô.Ô.Ô.Ô.ò. 4&/Wò.$.ò.ò. MoonlitMeowth: Yep...another chapter...yup...just like we always do...

Shinimegami: Yah. Nobody really cares about your PAST, MoonlitMeowth.

MoonlitMeowth: o.O HEY!! IT WAS YOUR PAST TOO YA KNOW!!

Shinimegami: *gets into a big argument with her sister, and they fight for like...ever*

Meowth: *sweat drops form, and she decides to post the story for them*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinimegami: *flies into the living room* Hey, MoonlitMeowth, you want a hot dog for dinner?

MoonlitMeowth: *is seen sitting on the floor playing Super Smash Bros. Melee against Meowth and Josh, and she is losing really badly* Left...no, right....GRRRR!!! MUST WIN!!!

Shinimegami: Er, MoonlitMeowth?

MoonlitMeowth: *her eyes are literally glued to the TV screen* Argh.... take this.... grrr... and that... mfph...

Shinimegami: EXCUSE ME, I'M TALKING TO YOU OVER HERE!!!

MoonlitMeowth: SHUT UP, I'M LOSING!!!

Shinimegami: Do you want a hot dog or not??!?

MoonlitMeowth: No! Hot dogs give me hives!!!

Shinimegami: No, they don't!!! Fine!! I won't make you one!!! *flies out of the room*

MoonlitMeowth: *loses the game* NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Meowth and Josh: *tie for first, even though that's not even possible* ^____________^

MoonlitMeowth: THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! *steam can be seen rising from her neck*

Meowth and Josh: *play again*

MoonlitMeowth: *sniffs the air* I SMELL FOOD!!! *bolts from the living room and into the kitchen*

Shinimegami: *turns and sees her sister bounding towards her* HEY, NO RUNNING IN THE- *gets smacked into the floor* -house.

MoonlitMeowth: *sniffs again, and sees some hot dogs on the stove* HOT DOGGIES!!! YUM YUM YUM!!! ^_____^

Shinimegami: *jumps up from the floor* NO, THEY'RE MINE!!! *pushes MoonlitMeowth away from the stove with a whole bunch of foam on her mouth*

MoonlitMeowth: ?????

Shinimegami: *pauses and wipes away the foam, and then reaches into her mouth and pulls out a can of some sort* Hey, I was wondering where the whipped cream went...

MoonlitMeowth: Ew, I do NOT wanna know how you got that into your mouth!!

Shinimegami: *shrugs and chucks the can of whipped cream away from her*

Meowth: *walks into the kitchen and suddenly gets knocked square in the forehead by the flying whipped cream can* X_X

MoonlitMeowth: *doesn't notice* Um, anyway, can I have a hot dog?

Shinimegami: You know, that was what I was asking you before, but you said no.

MoonlitMeowth: Well, yeah, but I was playing video games at the time! And losing!!!

Shinimegami: Oh well, you said no, so you don't get one! ^__^

MoonlitMeowth: *falls to her knees and throws her hands into the air* NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Shinimegami: Oh, get over it, it's just a hot dog.

MoonlitMeowth: *slowly gets up* Maybe to YOU, but to ME, it's just like that prized penguin toy that you destroyed yesterday!!!

Shinimegami: Speaking of which, I never got my fifty dollar bill!!

MoonlitMeowth: o.O Will you stop talking about that STUPID fifty dollar bill?!?

Shinimegami: Um, no. *pauses* Anyway, you can't have a hot dog, so just forget it.

MoonlitMeowth: *looks sad* Grrrr, okay fine... *walks out muttering to herself*

*after about ten or so minutes, Shinimegami finishes making three hot dogs. Shen then takes them out of the pot and puts them on a plate and goes to sit down at the dinner table*

Shinimegami: *calmly takes out a fork and eats two of the delicious hot dogs* Whoops, forgot something to drink. *gets up and flies to the kitchen to get something to drink*

*the third and final hot dog lays unprotected on the dining table*

MoonlitMeowth: *slowly raises her head until her eyes are a little above level with the table's surface, and her eyes lock onto the hot dog*

*the hot dog continues to lay unprotected on the table*

MoonlitMeowth: *slowly moves her head to the side until she's right in front of the hot dog, then slowly lowers her head until she is out of sight*

*the hot dog continues to lay unprotected on the table*

MoonlitMeowth: *slowly move her paw onto the table, and feels around for the hot dog, finding it, and then lowering her paw again*

*the hot dog continues to lay unprotected on the table*

MoonlitMeowth: *reaches her other paw onto the table, makes sure the hot dog is still there, and lowers it again.

*the hot dog continues to lay unprotected on the table*

MoonlitMeowth: *suddenly reaches up and grabs the hot dog's plate with both paws, and then suddenly brings up her head and slams her face into the plate, making disgusting slobbering sounds as she devours the hot dog*

*the hot dog is no longer safe*

MoonlitMeowth: *roars, takes the plate, and throws it to the ground, then dive-bombs into the ground*

*more slobbering sounds can be heard and the hot dog is eaten. A silence follows*

MoonlitMeowth: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP!!!

*and... more silence*

MoonlitMeowth: *slowly raises her paw and places the plate back onto the table where it was supposed to be, then lowers her paw*

*she makes another small burp and begins to walk away on all-fours. Her tail can be seen waving above the table as she leaves the dining room. Shinimegami flies back in with a can of Mountain Dew*

Shinimegami: *is smiling to herself* Man, I just couldn't decide what soda to get, it's just so hard to choose and where the heck's my hot dog? *she suddenly stops and hovers in midair, looking at the place where her hot dog had been moments before*

*Shinimegami just floats there, blinking. She doesn't notice that she's squeezing her Mountain Dew so hard, her claws are poking holes in it, causing the liquid to squirt out onto the floor*

Shinimegami: *practically screams it* WHERE THE HELL IS MY HOT DOG??!? AND HOW COME THIS SODA CAN IS STUCK ON MY TALONS??! *shakes her claw* Get it off! Get it off me!!!

*she finally gets the soda can off, and suddenly looks at the floor. She narrows her eyes as she sees barely visable paw prints left on the floor*

Shinimegami: KITTY PRINTS!!! MUST FOLLOW!!! *starts walking and following the paw prints, but keeps tripping because her claws keep catching on the floor* Rrrr, screw walking! I've got WINGS!!! *flies a few inches off the ground and follows the prints*

*she keeps following the paw prints until they reach a dead end*

Shinimegami: Wha? A dead end? *looks around her to see if there are anymore prints, but there aren't*

MoonlitMeowth: *from the ceiling* HI, SHINIMEGAMI!!! ^______^

Shinimegami: O.O *screeches in surprise and looks up to see her sister hanging from the ceiling by her claws* MoonlitMeowth?? What are you doing up there??!

MoonlitMeowth: Oh, just hanging around. ^.~

Shinimegami: *falls over* That is NOT funny! Now, what did you do with MY hot dog?!

MoonlitMeowth: *burps*

Shinimegami: Okay, I know what happened to it now.

MoonlitMeowth: I got hungry.

Shinimegami: Didn't I tell you you couldn't have any hot dogs?

MoonlitMeowth: I GOT HUNGRY!!! SUE ME!!!

Shinimegami: Okay, I will.

MoonlitMeowth: O.O WHAT?! You can't do that!!

Shinimeagmi: You're damn right I can't! I don't have any money!! And do you know WHY?! *doesn't bother waiting for an answer* BECAUSE I NEVER GOT THAT FIFTY DOLLAR BILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FRONT LAWN YESTERDAY!!!

MoonlitMeowth: GRRRRR!!! THAT'S IT!!! Just shut up about that F****** fifty dollar bill!!!

Shinimegami: O.O Oooooooooooooooooh... You said the "F" word...

MoonlitMeowth: *clamps a hand over her mouth* Oh my GOD, I did!!!

Shinimegami: I'M TELLING MOM!!!

MoonlitMeowth: O.O NOOOOOOO, SHINIMEGAMI!!! DON'T TELL MOMMY!!!

Shinimegami: You're 13, you should be able to control youself and not say f***! *instantly clamps a claw over her own mouth*

MoonlitMeowth: OOOOOOH!!! Now I'm gonna tell Mom on YOU!!

Shinimegami: Grrrr, NOT IF I TELL ON YOU FIRST!!!

MoonlitMeowth: I'LL BEAT YOU THERE!!! *sprints to the door*

Shinimegami: *also flies to the door*

*both sisters race towards the door and get stuck in the doorway. They both struggle to get free. It takes a few hours, but they finally get free and race to their mom's house*

MoonlitMeowth: *panting as she runs* Almost... there....

Shinimegami: Must... beat... sister....

Both sisters: *suddenly cross the street and get hit by a car*

Shinimegami: @_@

MoonlitMeowth: X_X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinimegami: Yay! MoonlitMeowth died and I didn't! ^__^

MoonlitMeowth: *suddenly crashes through the studio door* NOT SO FAST!!!

Shinimegami: o.O Wha? What are YOU doing here? You're supposed to be DEAD!!!

MoonlitMeowth: HAH!! I merely lost only one of my nine lives. I'm a cat, you know.

Shinimegami: GRRRR!!! Fine! *mutters to herself* One down, eight to go... mwahahaha....

MoonlitMeowth: Okay, peeps! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Shinimegami: Uh, yeah, so R&R and tell us what you thought!

Both: Ja Ne! ^.~
">Macross</option><option value="198">Mad Bull<Ñ% ÉËRT®°ùû ;13HJlnãå!IK{ }­¯
 ]_¸º
*,  2 4 Ü Þ *< br /> ,
v
x
ñ
ó
8 : ä æ ' )   ¢ × Ù \
^
£
¥
ø
ú
QS§©^`XZéë $&¼¾÷ùøø&os lash;øøøøøøøø&oslas h;ðøèøøøðøøø ;øøøøøøøøð&osla sh;øøøøøøðøð&oslas h;ðøðøøøðøøø&o slash;øðøøøøøøø øøðøøøðøøø& oslash;øøøøøèøðø ;øøðøøøðøøø À!t"À!t"À! t"\ù~¹»/1jlHJk mÕ×+-hjÐÒ ÐÒFHÝßãå ')×Ù{}¬®! #XZy{¼¾êì  = ?|~ÂÄ - / s u õ ÷ 4!6!j!l!«!­!Õ!×!"" É"Ë"õ"÷"8#:#M#O #øðððøðððèððð&os lash;ðððððððøðèðè& eth;èðèðøðèðððø& eth;ððøðððøðððððð ðððððððððèðøðð ;ðððððððøðððððð& eth;ððøððððððððð&Agr ave;!t"À!t"À!t" \O#d#f#¥#§#ã#å#1$3$$$Þ$ à$<%>%{%}%»%½%Ñ%ø øøøøøøøøø&os lash;øðøøøøøè t" À!t"À!t"D 
ÞQ$ÿÿÿÿ'
Úº!Q$ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ Ñ%ùO#Ñ%(Times New Roman Symbol&Arial" Ðh ¨y ¨yWshi nimegami_moonlitmeowth4NCR Licensed CustomerNCR Licensed Customer