Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth ❯ TAKE-AWAY (and muffins!) ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

MoonlitMeowth: We're back!
 
Shinimegami: *munches on a candy cane*
 
MoonlitMeowth: Um… sis?
 
Shinimegami: This tastes like CRAP. *eats it anyway*
 
MoonlitMeowth: …just read the chapter. GOSH.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------
 
MoonlitMeowth: Makes me a muffin! ^__^
 
Shinimegami: A muffin?
 
MoonlitMeowth: A TUNA muffin! ^__^
 
Shinimegami: NO.
 
MoonlitMeowth: Wha? But…
 
Shinimegami: NO. MUFFINS. You're not… well, no, you ARE stupid, but just make it yourself!
 
MoonlitMeowth: *tears* Well… FINE! I WILL make it myself! I don't need you! *stalks off, muttering* Geez, your muffins probably suck anyway…
 
Shinimegami: *suddenly freezes* Ex-CUSE her? SO. She thinks I can't make her a muffin, eh? Thinks I'm just muffinly-challenged, EH?! Well, I'll show her! I'll make her the best damn tuna muffin EVER, and she's gonna like it! *pause* But first, I'll go run some errands. ^_^
 
*later that day*
 
Shinimegami: *barges back into the house with bags of new clothes that she'll never wear, and a bunch of lollipops* Ahhh… much better. NOW. *tosses all her purchases into the garbage disposal* Muffin time! *straps on an apron with the phrase “Kiss Da Muffin” on it*
 
*however long it takes to bake a batch of muffins later…*
 
Shinimegami: *holds up a single muffin on a plate* It. Is. DONE!! But… what am I supposed to do with the rest of these muffins?! *indicates all of the other muffins she was forced to bake* Well… I could just give them to those homeless kids across the street… oh well. *stuffs face with all the extra muffins*
 
MoonlitMeowth: *prances into the kitchen* I SMELL MUFFINS!!
 
Shinimegami: HERE!! *shoves the single muffin in her sister's face* And you thought I couldn't do it, DIDN'T you? You thought, “Oh! My poor dear awesome older sister is so inept when it comes to making muffins, I couldn't POSSIBLY ask her the grueling task of baking me a sweet tuna muffin of goodness. She would only die.” WELL. You thought wrong, didn't you, fur-face?! I guess this muffin proves it! I'm not so inept after all, am I? I mean, look at it! In all it's muffiny-muffin goodness! I mean, it's a… MUFFIN! And another thing…
 
MoonlitMeowth: Oh. *pauses before taking the muffin and walking away, eating it in one bite* Thanks, sis. ^_^
 
Shinimegami: Oh, yeah, YEAH! That's right! Never underestimate the power of Death in the kitchen! The goddess of death never backs down from a challenge, even one so domestically horrifying as making muffins! I LIVE!!!
 
*one hour later*
 
Shinimegami: …which reminds me, you never gave me that money you owe me! I mean, do you know how much these ingredients COST me?! It's like, I gotta buy the flour, the tuna, the… other stuff, and you know, it's not cheap! So, anyway, this one time I was in Europe, and this guy…
 
MoonlitMeowth: *walks into the kitchen* Hey, I'm hungry again. Let's go get some take-away.
 
Shinimegami: …and he was like, some language I don't know! And I was like… *suddenly stops and slowly turns to face her sister* And now you interrupt me? I swear to God, you're just a little… wait, what?
 
MoonlitMeowth: Take-away. Let's go get some take-away. I'm hungry. Let's go get some.
 
Shinimegami: …what the HELL is “take-away”?
MoonlitMeowth: Omigod, I actually know something my sister DOESN'T! Maybe there's hope after all!
 
Shinimegami: Eh?
 
MoonlitMeowth: Okay, take-away is when you go to a food-place and you get food to go and take away to eat wherever you want. *pause* Am I going too fast?
 
Shinimegami: …take-away.
 
MoonlitMeowth: Yup. ^_^
 
Shinimegami: Take-away.
 
MoonlitMeowth: That's right. ^_^
 
Shinimegami: Take. AWAY?!
 
MoonlitMeowth: YES! God dammit, just shut up!!
 
Shinimegami: You. Are an IDIOT. It's “take-out”.
 
MoonlitMeowth: …huh?
 
Shinimegami: “Take-out”. The term you're trying to say is “take-out”. Not “take-away”.
 
MoonlitMeowth: You mean… all this time, I've been getting it… WRONG?
 
Shinimegami: I'm afraid so. ^_^
 
MoonlitMeowth: So… I'm NOT as smart as I think I am?
 
Shinimegami: Nope. Sorry.
 
MoonlitMeowth: …AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHH!!! *runs to the nearest window, pries it open and leaps*
 
Shinimegami: *waits for a minute, then calmly walks over to the window and looks down* You know, the effect is kinda lost when you realize this house has only one story.
 
MoonlitMeowth: *caught in a bush* Oh. *stands up and brushes herself off* So… wanna go get some take-out?
 
Shinimegami: Okay. ^_^ *pause* Waiiiiit a minute… I see what you're trying to do!
 
MoonlitMeowth: What?
 
Shinimegami: Don't play dumb, STUPID! YOU'RE trying to take advantage of me, aren't you?!
 
MoonlitMeowth: Well, if ya don't wanna get some take-out…
 
Shinimegami: …what? Are you implying that I suddenly don't WANT it anymore?
 
MoonlitMeowth: …………………………̷ 0;.what the HELL, sis?
 
Shinimegami: WELL I'LL SHOW YOU!!! WE'RE GOING OUT, AND WE'RE GOING TO ORDER SOME TAKE-OUT, AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT!!!
 
MoonlitMeowth: …well alright! ^^
 
Shinimegami: Whatever. Just get in the cab.
 
MoonlitMeowth: `Kay. *goes to the cab, and jumps through the passenger window, which was already broken from previous jumps*
 
Shinimegami: *flies out the window and into the cab, and starting it with the keys she stole from the cab driver* Okay… Where exactly should we go?
 
MoonlitMeowth: Mmmmmmmmm… Oh! I know! How about that new restaurant they opened called Foodisgood2?
 
Shinimegami: “Foodisgood2”? You mean…they actually opened a new restaurant after the freak “accident” that YOU caused to the first Foodisgood?
 
MoonlitMeowth: Yep.
 
Shinimegami: Welllllllllllllllll…okay. *drives cab towards Foodisgood2*
 
*once there*
 
Shinimegami: *parks cab directly in front of the restaurant* Okay, fur-face, let's get your stupid take-out.
 
MoonlitMeowth: *happy* Yay! *bounces out of the cab, and through the double doors*
 
Shinimegami: *goes to the cash register*
 
Foodisgood2 employee: Hello, may I take your order?
 
MoonlitMeowth: We're here for some take-out!
 
Foodisgood2 employee: Take-out?
 
Shinimegami: Yeah. You got any?
 
Foodisgood2 employee: Ummmm…well we don't serve take-out here.
 
Shinimegami: Oh what, are you KIDDING me?!
 
Foodisgood2 employee: …no.
 
MoonlitMeowth: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! But I want FOOD!!!
 
Foodisgood2 employee: You know, you could just order some food and then eat it here—
 
Shinimegami: *grabs the employee by the shirt collar* Listen, you! If you don't give us our take-out, then you're gonna wish my sister never destroyed the FIRST Foodisgood!
 
Foodisgood2 employee: That was YOU?!
 
Shinimegami: Yeah, so ya better just—
 
*suddenly, the double doors crash open, and two guys dressed in all black with black ski masks come running in. They're holding two guns each, but there's something familiar about them…*
 
First burglar: *points his guns in the air* Alright! This is a robbery, so everyone just FREEZE!!!
 
Second burglar: Yeah, or we won't hesitate to shoot!
 
Both of them: *make weird poses in a pathetic attempt to scare the people*
 
Shinimegami: *looks at them, then calmly speaks* Oh, hey Yami Bakura and Yami Marik.
 
Yami Bakura and Yami Marik: o.O
 
Yami Bakura: How'd you know it was US?!
 
Foodisgood2 employee: You know those guys?
 
Shinimegami: Yep. *turns back to the Yamis* Yeah, the fact that you're both wearing your Millennium items, the way your hair wildly sticks out from your ski masks, and how you're both wielding water guns didn't really give it away. It's more of the fact that I recognized your voices.
 
Yamis: O.O
 
Yami Marik: …well that sucks.
 
Yami Bakura: *defensive* Well, we didn't put water in our water guns!! I filled mine with toxic chemicals!
 
Yami Marik: Yeah! And mine's filled with fruit punch!
 
MoonlitMeowth: Fruit punch? *turns to Foodisgood2 employee* I want some of that! ^.^
 
Shinimegami: *ignores her sister, and continues to talk to the Yamis* Okay…well before you two get taken off by the police, do ya think you could get us some free food?
 
Yami Bakura: Now WHY would we do that? You just gave our position away!
 
Shinimegami: Um, hello? You gave YOURSELVES away! And you'll do it because 1-I have no money, 2-my sister is freakin' ANNOYING, and 3-because I'm the Goddess of Death, and if you don't do as I say RIGHT NOW, you WILL be sorry.
 
Yamis: …
 
Foodisgood2 employee: …umm, I'll go get that take-out now… *walks towards the back of the restaurant*
 
MoonlitMeowth: Sis, I'm HUNGRY!!!
 
Shinimegami: SHUT UP!!!
 
Yami Marik: Ummmmmm…okay. I guess we can pay for your lunch then.
 
MoonlitMeowth: *perks up* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! FREE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! ^___________________________^
 
Shinimegami: WHAT'D I TELL YOU ABOUT TALKING?! *knocks MoonlitMeowth on the head with the butt of her Scythe, knocking her out*
 
MoonlitMeowth: @_@
 
Shinimegami: *turns back to the Yamis* Sounds good to me. ^-^
 
Yami Bakura: Yeah, whatever… I just wish I could use this gun on someone…
 
Foodisgood2 employee: *comes back with some random take-out for Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth* Here. *rings up the order on the cash register* The total comes to—
 
Yami Bakura: *points his guns at the Foodisgood2 employee, and squirts the toxic chemicals at him, melting the guy on the spot* There. We paid for you two. HAPPY NOW?!
 
Shinimegami: Very much. Thanks! *takes the food, and her sister, and walks back to the cab, throwing them both in the backseat* Ahhhhhhh…another challenge accomplished! *looks at her unconscious sister* Well, you'd better eat this food when we get back home! *drives the cab back to their house*
 
Yami Marik: *turns to Yami Bakura* Soooooo…what should we do now?
 
Yami Bakura: Well…now that everyone in this restaurant knows who we are, and just witnessed me killing that employee… I guess the best thing to do would be…RUN AWAY!!!!!!
 
Yamis: *run out of the restaurant just as the people in it form an angry mob, and start chasing them down the street*
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
 
MoonlitMeowth: *is seen munching on her take-out in the background* ^____^
 
Shinimegami: Yeah, well, I sure showed HER!! Anyways, I hope all you readers know that I'm perfectly capable of doing anything my sister doesn't think I can do! I'm the Goddess of DEATH, dammit!
 
MoonlitMeowth: *her mouth full* Hey sis, ya think you can get me some of that fruit punch?
 
Shinimegami: Eh? I will NOT get that for you! Do it YOURSELF!!!
 
MoonlitMeowth: Fine, I guess I'll go find Yami Marik, and ask him for his water gun then… *gets up to go find him*
 
Shinimegami: Psh. She thought I was actually gonna go do what she wanted me to… Wait a minute! Is she implying that I CAN'T go get her her stupid fruit punch?! Well, I'll show her!!! *is about to leave, but pauses* Oh, and R&R this for us, `kay? Must. Get. PUNCH!!! *flies away*