Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth ❯ I Loves Me Some Tennis! ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Shinimegami: Alright people. It's about TIME MoonlitMeowth updated!
 
MoonlitMeowth: EXCUSE you? Me? This is under YOUR name ya know!
 
Shinimegami: I know. I just like blaming you. It's kinda my hobby and my JOB. ^-^ *suddenly frowns* And it seems to be the ONLY job I ever GET because I keep LOSING them!
 
MoonlitMeowth: Are you ACCUSING me of something?
 
Shinimegami: Well ONE of my job losses was all YOUR fault!
 
MoonlitMeowth: *gasps* I can't BELIEVE you would say something like that!
 
Shinimegami: …………………………̷ 0;……….really?
 
MoonlitMeowth: No! Let's just start the next awesomely awesome chappie! Because I'm the STAR!!
 
Shinimegami: No you're not!
 
MoonlitMeowth: *sticks her tongue out at her sister*
 
Shinimegami: Whatever… Anyway, before we get this chapter started, we'd like to give you a little background about the topic of it.
 
MoonlitMeowth: You mean, YOU'RE going to give a little background of the topic of the chapter.
 
Shinimegami: *blinks* What?
 
MoonlitMeowth: I mean, you're obviously not going to let ME say anything…
 
Shinimegami: *pats MoonlitMeowth's head* You're getting smart! ^__^
 
MoonlitMeowth: Just tell them the story!
 
Shinimegami: Okay, okay! Ahem, in real life, my sis and I are constantly being mistaken for twins, when we're actually two years apart. While we share similar characteristics, we do NOT look exactly alike. So because we hate being taken for twins, we've decided to make fun of this situation. That said, here's the chapter! ^-^
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Shinimegami: Gimme back my soda, you freak!!
 
MoonlitMeowth: I LOVE ROOOT BEEEER!!!
 
Shinimegami: It's the last root beer in this house, and it's MINE!
 
MoonlitMeowth: Over my dead body!
 
Shinimegami: Oh, come on, you know that's impossible. You have eight lives left and I can't kill them all in one day! Just give me the freakin' soda!
 
MoonlitMeowth: Well, I don't see your name on it!
 
Shinimegami: Look again, fur-face! *points near the bottom of the can*
 
MoonlitMeowth: *turns the can over to see a bunch of small print on the bottom of the can, looking like one big line to the naked eye* Uh…
 
Shinimegami: Here, use this magnifying glass.
 
MoonlitMeowth: Oh, thank you. *takes the magnifying glass, then pauses, looking at her sister*
 
Shinimegami: *blinks* What?
 
MoonlitMeowth: Never mind… *looks back at the bottom of the can, reading aloud* “This root beer is sole property of Shinimegami Inc. Any usage or distribution of this carbonated beverage to any one `MoonlitMeowth' will result in dire consequences. MoonlitMeowth, you are a poo-poo head. Any misuse of this product will result in diarrhea and/or nose-bleed(s). Results may vary. This product is not available in Canada. Copyright 2006…” *stops reading* What the hell?? How did you do this?
 
Shinimegami: I have my ways. Now give me the soda!
 
MoonlitMeowth: Whatever… *gives back root beer* Forget it. I don't need this crap! I'm going to tennis practice! *a tennis uniform suddenly appears on her with a little “pop”, without her moving a muscle*
 
Shinimegami: What the--? Since when do YOU go to tennis practice?
 
MoonlitMeowth: Wouldn't YOU like to know. I'll see you later.
 
Shinimegami: Wait, since when did you start taking lessons?!
 
MoonlitMeowth: *whips around, all teary-eyed* Why do you have to torment me this way??!! Since when do my personal lives have to do with YOU?? What do you think you're trying to do…!
 
*as MoonlitMeowth proceeds to go into a huge, overly-dramatic speech, Shinimegami sits calmly, sipping at her root beer, not paying attention to the nose-bleed that shouldn't have happened as a result of her drinking the root beer*
 
MoonlitMeowth: So, NYAH! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go win the world champion chip, because I'M their best player!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Coach: MoonlitMeowth, you're our WORST player! Not only do you hold the racket upside-down, but you're also a potty-mouth with your crappy-crap CRAP mouth and your smart-ass comments about things that make no sense! MoonlitMeowth, you're a poo-poo head!
 
MoonlitMeowth: Hey, did you get that from Shinimegami Inc.?
 
Coach: Oh, it's ALWAYS the jokes with you cat hybrids, isn't it? You're a disgrace to all tennis players everywhere! I mean, I don't even know why you're here! I didn't even SEE you at the tryouts!
 
MoonlitMeowth: That's because I was invisible.
 
Coach: *pause* You're fired.
 
MoonlitMeowth: Is that possible?
 
Coach: GET OUT!!
 
MoonlitMeowth: *huffs and runs to the exit* You just wait, Coach! I'll be back, and I'll be your BEST player on your team, and you'll REGRET FIRING ME!! *runs off*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Shinimegami: So how'd it go?
 
MoonlitMeowth: *casually* I got fired.
Shinimegami: Is that even possible?
 
MoonlitMeowth: Eh, I dunno. I'm guessing it happens all the time.
 
Shinimegami: *shrugs* Okay.
 
*silence for about five minutes*
 
Shinimegami: So how're you going to make the team again?
 
MoonlitMeowth: I dunno! I'm not some sort of GENIUS! *pause* Hey! I've got it! You know how people think we're TWINS?!
 
Shinimegami: *confused look* Ummm…no.
 
MoonlitMeowth: Well it'd be PERFECT!!! You can totally take my place on the tennis team, and no one would notice!!!
 
Shinimegami: Now why do you think I would do something like that for YOU?
 
MoonlitMeowth: *teary-eyed* Because you're my big sister and you love me!!!
 
Shinimegami: You know I don't go for sympathy! *hugs Scythe of Death*
 
MoonlitMeowth: *expression suddenly goes back to normal* …FINE!!! You'll do it because if you don't… Then I'll tell Ryou who spiked the punch at the New Year's Party!
 
Shinimegami: Deal.
 
Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth: *shake talon/paws*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
*the next day*
 
Coach: *is seen working with his tennis players for the big tournament*
 
Shinimegami: *walks in with a copy of MoonlitMeowth's tennis uniform on* Yo, Coach!
 
Coach: *turns around and looks at Shinimegami* Oh…what're you doing back, MoonlitMeowth? I thought I fired you yesterday!
 
Shinimegami: *thinking* WTF??? This guy actually thinks I look like my dumb, idiot SISTER!!! This is so STUPID!!! Whatever… *talks out loud again* Well, I think it's best that you give me a second chance. You won't regret it!
 
Coach: Well… *thinks about it* I guess just one more chance… But that's all you get, alright?!
 
Shinimegami: Yeah…whatever…
 
Coach: Alright! You're hired again!
 
Shinimegami: *victory sign* Oh yeah!
 
Coach: Let's begin training! *takes out training gear and stuff*
 
*five seconds later*
 
Coach: YOU'RE GREAT!!!
 
Shinimegami: …I haven't even DONE anything yet…
 
Coach: YOU'RE PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!! LOOK AT THAT FORM! THAT POSTURE! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE ON THE TEAM! YOU'RE OUR VERY BEST NUMBER FREAKIN' ONE PLAYER EVAH!!! …I don't why I didn't see this before…
 
Shinimegami: *tries to cover for her sister* Uhhhhh…well, ya KNOW… Perfection doesn't just happen overnight. *doesn't know what else to say* Yeeeeahhh…
 
Coach: Well, then… IT'S TIME FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!! BE READY IN AN HOUR!!!
 
Shinimegami: …………………………̷ 0;……………………….'kay. *leaves*
 
*later at home*
 
Shinimegami: Hey sis, I'm GREAT!
 
MoonlitMeowth: Perfect! Now all those losers are gonna appreciate MY hard work!
 
Shinimegami: …actually…it's MY hard work. I'm doing all the hard work FOR you while you just sit at home on your lazy, fat cat BUTT all day doing NOTHING!!!
 
MoonlitMeowth: …I feed Joshie.
 
Shinimegami: Well EXCUSE ME!!! *spit flies everywhere, drenching MoonlitMeowth*
 
MoonlitMeowth: …
 
Shinimegami: …
 
MoonlitMeowth: …you done?
 
Shinimegami: *takes breath* …yes. Yes I am. ^____^
 
MoonlitMeowth: *suddenly happy like she always is* Well then go win the championship for me so all those losers can appreciate my hard work!
 
Shinimegami: Whatever sis… I'm freakin' tired of everything… I'm gonna go kill some KFC employees… *leaves for door*
 
MoonlitMeowth: Can you pick up some six-piece chicken buckets for Meow-Meow, Joshie, and me?
 
Shinimegami: …I don't have any money…but I'm sure those employees won't mind so much once they're DEAD. *leaves*
 
*at KFC*
 
Shinimegami: *is at the very back of a very long line* Aw HELL no! *simply flies over the line of people, and calmly lands in front of the guy in front*
 
Guy in front: Hey! You cut in front of me!
 
Shinimegami: *turns into demon form, then very very VERY slowly turns her head around* Excuse me, I don't listen to monkeys. Did you say something to me?
 
Guy: I most certainly did you ignorant little—
 
Shinimegami: *in a flash, grabs the guy by the throat, and then throws in straight up into the air*
 
Guy: *blasts through ceiling, and flies off through the clouds* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhh…!
 
Shinimegami: *looks menacingly at line of people for a moment, then turns back to the counter*
 
KFC Employee: *pause* Who's next?
 
Everyone: *points at Shinimegami desperately* SHE IS SHE IS SHE IS!!!
 
Shinimegami: *still in demon form* Gimme three six-piece buckets, and uh…a Mountain Dew to go.
 
KFC Employee: *slowly types in her order*
 
Shinimegami: *left eye is twitching*
 
KFC Employee: *brings over order* Okay, that'll be six dollars and—
 
Shinimegami: *suddenly punches KFC employee in the face with such force, it sends him flying to the back of the restaurant. She then calmly collects up her chicken, grabs the Mountain Dew, sipping it, then stops to think. Her eyes are shifting back and forth on the cash register, and after thinking for a minute she reaches down and rips it off the counter. She then puts it under her shoulder, and flies through the hole in the roof she made*
 
*silence*
 
Another employee: ...Can I help who's next?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
*back at the tennis tournament*
 
Coach: WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!?!
 
Shinimegami: *suddenly crashes to the ground in front of the coach*
 
Coach: WELL IT'S A FINE TIME FOR YOU TO JUST SHOW UP, ISN'T IT?!?! THE GAME'S ALMOST OVER!!!
 
Shinimegami: *calmly stands up, now in her normal form* …why are you always yelling?
 
Coach: NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX!!! ANYWAYS, WE'RE DOWN BY A BUNCH OF POINTS!! I LOST COUNT A COUPLE OF MINUTES AGO DUE TO MY TINY ATTENTION SPAN!!!
 
Shinimegami: You're the tennis coach, and you don't even know how to keep track of your own score?
 
Coach: I AM NOT GOOD AT MATH!!!
 
Shinimegami: …obviously… *thrusts KFC stuff in his face* Here. Hold this but don't eat it! I'm not going back there for more. I'm going in.
 
Coach: YOU NEED YOUR TENNIS RACKET!!!
 
Shinimegami: *mumbles* I don't need no stinkin' tennis racket. *whips out Scythe of Death* DIE, BITCHES!!! *flies out to court*
 
*five minutes later*
 
Shinimegami: *being carried by the team due to the fact she won*
 
MoonlitMeowth: *appears wearing another tennis uniform that has the EXACT same number as Shinimegami's* I'm heeeeerreeee!!! Now you can all give me the respect I deserve!
 
Shinimegami: *slaps forehead*
 
Everyone: *stops*
 
Shinimegami: *to MoonlitMeowth* Hey, dumb-ass, you're supposed to wait until I'm not HERE anymore!
 
MoonlitMeowth: *is dumb-struck* Aw crap!
 
Coach: *is now confused* I CAN'T TELL WHICH ONE'S WHICH!! THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME CRAPPY CRAP CRAP MOUTHS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
 
Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth: *apparently start fighting*
 
*suddenly the police show up at the tennis tournament*
 
Police: We got a report stating that a girl with the number 12 on her tennis uniform came into KFC and almost killed two people, stole her order AND the entire cash register. *suddenly notices Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth fighting* Omigod there's TWO!!! *pauses while thinking* Well…arrest them both! They both have the same number anyway… Heck…maybe they're both crazy…
 
Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth: o.O;;;;;;;;; *are arrested*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Shinimegami: So wait…that's IT?
 
MoonlitMeowth: Well YEAH, of course! I mean…everyone KNOWS we're gonna appear in the next chapter, so why BOTHER telling them what happens to us in jail?
 
Shinimegami: Good point. Well the next chapter is going to be COMPLETELY different from the last… Just like every OTHER one…
 
MoonlitMeowth: Yeah, so we'll just act like we weren't even in jail at all! ^___^
Shinimegami: We can just write some lost chronicles for those people who actually CARE enough to know what happened to us…
 
MoonlitMeowth: Yeah, but I don't think that's gonna happen.
 
Shinimegami: Me neither. *to readers* R&R for us!!! *turns to demon form* Or DIE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!