Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth ❯ Kaiba Land and Squab ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Û¥-1@ -;8­E»6 D$D$$D$D$D$D$D 2D´D´D´D´D´D
¾D´DÚD(EEEEEE EEEEEEEEE"E4VEW& quot;E$D"E"E
MoonlitMeowth: Annnnnnnnnnnnd... WE'RE BACK!!! With more crap about us! (pause) Heeeeeey... that should be our new title! "Crap About Us!"

Shinimegami: (blinks) "Crap"? We're NOT crap! Well... maybe YOU are, but I'm not.

MoonlitMeowth: Yeah, I kno- HEY!

Shinimegami: You're so dense. (smile)

MoonlitMeowth: (mumbles) Stupid sister... Anyway, one with the chapter!

........................................................................ ...........................

(MoonlitMeowth is seen in the living room, staring at the screen of her GameBoy Advance. She isn't pushing any buttons; she's just staring at it)

MoonlitMeowth: ... This would be so much more fun if I actually had a GAME in here...

Shinimegami: (flies in) Hi sis! Whatcha doin'?

MoonlitMeowth: (continues to stare at her GameBoy) Existing.

Shinimegami: Um... okay... Wanna do something?

MoonlitMeowth: ... I am doing something: existing. That's something.

Shinimegami: o.O You're weird. I'M gonna go do something. (flies off)

MoonlitMeowth: (continues to sit there)

(time passes)

Shinimegami: (flies back in, looking frustrated) This is so STUPID! You're supposed to be the active, brainless, incredibly stupid and insane one that runs around the house talking about your Joshie-poo and whatnot! What's wrong with you??!?

MoonlitMeowth: The world bores me.

Shinimegami: (steam rises from her neck) That's IT! I'm gonna take you... PLACES!!! (grabs MoonlitMeowth and pulls her off the couch and outside) Now, where to go? Hmm... (thinks) The amusement park! Let's go to Kaiba Land!

(at Kaiba Land)

(Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth are on a REALLY high roller coaster. Shinimegami giggles to herself, knowing that MoonlitMeowth is afraid of heights, and she'll get a reaction)

Shinimegami: (is having the time of her life) WOOOOOOOO!!! I BET YOU'RE REALLY SCARED, AREN'T YOU, SIS?!?! WOOOOOOO!!!

MoonlitMeowth: Shinimegami, the ride hasn't even started yet.

Shinimegami: Hahaha! (starts rocking the car) You're just saying that because I'm not afraid and YOU are! (starts laughing)

(one minute later)

Shinimegami: o.O (is clinging desperately to MoonlitMeowth, screaming her lungs out)

MoonlitMeowth: (is just sitting there with an emotionless expression)

(the ride is over)

Shinimegami: (jumps off the ride) SWEET LADY FREEDOM!!! WOOOO!!! (turns to MoonlitMeowth, who's just standing there) HAH! I bet you were reeeaaally scared, huh?

MoonlitMeowth: (long pause) ... Am I having fun yet?

Shinimegami: (face faults) WHAT??!? How could you still be bored after THAT?!?!

MoonlitMeowth: ... You're wasting my life.

Shinimegami: That's it! (is fuming now) We're going on EVERY SINGLE RIDE until you're back to normal!

(Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth go on every single ride, even the kiddie rides. MoonlitMeowth remains emotionless, even when Shinimegami falls off every ride)

Shinimegami: (has just finished the final ride) So... are you back to normal?

MoonlitMeowth: (monotone) Wanna go home. NOW.

Shinimegami: (tries to control her anger) We are NOT going home! We can't go yet! We... we... (looks over at a food stand) We're gonna eat one of EVERYTHING the food stands have to offer us! You LOVE to eat, MoonlitMeowth!

MoonlitMeowth: ...

(Shinimegami takes MoonlitMeowth to get all kinds of food, from hot dogs to popcorn. Finally, Shinimegami gets some snow cones)

MoonlitMeowth: (stares without expression at her snow cone)

Shinimegami: Aww, c'mon, sis! You love snow cones, remember?

MoonlitMeowth: ...

Shinimegami: (frowns and licks her cone)

(a mother and her boy walk by)

Boy: Look, mommy! A kitty! Can I pet it?

Mother: I don't know, Billy, it doesn't look friendly...

Boy: Please, mommy? (gives her chibi eyes)

Mother: No, Billy, it might be rabid. Let's go. (drags the boy away)

Shinimegami: (blinks and looks at MoonlitMeowth)

MoonlitMeowth: ...

Shinimegami: What the hell is WRONG with you?! The real MoonlitMeowth wouldn't stand to be called rabid! Heck, the last time someone called you rabid I had to call in the animal control people! And even THEY couldn't stop you!

MoonlitMeowth: ... Can we go now?

Shinimegami: ...NO!!! We're NOT LEAVING until you're stupid again! (shoves MoonlitMeowth's snow cone into her face) You're MoonlitMeowth! You LOVE snow cones! You eat them in ONE... BITE!!! Like this!

(Shinimegami stuffs her snow cone into her mouth and chews. She pauses)

Shinimegami: BRAAAAAIIIIIIIN FREEEEEEEZE!!! AUGH!!! Make it stop! Make it stoooooop!!! (runs around holding her head in her claws)

MoonlitMeowth: (simply stands there as Shinimegami runs around into things in attempt to get rid of the brain freeze)

Shinimegami: (finally runs back over) Okay... okay, it's gone... WOO!!! (sighs in relief, then looks at MoonlitMeowth and frowns) Okay, the REAL MoonlitMeowth would have found that at least a little bit FUNNY. (sighs) Forget it. How about we go get your fortune told?

(MoonlitMeowth is dragged by Shinimegami to the fortune teller booth)

Shinimegami: Okay, lady. My sister is acting really weird. I need you to tell me what's wrong with her.

Fortune Teller: (studies MoonlitMeowth) She seems pretty normal to me.

Shinimegami: Uh... no, you don't understand. She's supposed to be STUPID, not normal.

Fortune Teller: Ah, I see. Well, let me just gaze into my non-fake, non-plastic crystal ball...

Shinimegami: I DON'T WANT ANY OF THAT CRYSTAL BALL CRAP!!! I JUST WANNA KNOW IF SHE'S OKAY OR NOT!!!

Fortune Teller: (blinks) ...okay, let me concentrate on her aura...

Shinimegami: Would you HURRY UP? I ain't got all day, lady-

Fortune Teller: SILENCE!!! I must concentrate. (studies MoonlitMeowth) Hmm, it seems her regular personality is being held back by something...

Shinimegami: Really? What is it? WHAT IS IT???

Fortune Teller: Hmm... it seems to be some sort of dark, mysterious force of great power...

Shinimegami: Oh, I see... (pause) WHAT IS IT??!?

Fortune Teller: (looks worried) I cannot tell! Suffice to say, it is a force beyond mortal control!

Shinimegami: Uh... okay... Well, that really HELPS! NOT!!! Let's go, fuzzball. (grabs MoonlitMeowth and leaves)

Fortune Teller: Wait! Where's my two bucks??!? (mutters) I should have foreseen this...

Shinimegami: (outside of the fortune teller booth) So, it's some kind of "mysterious force" that's making you act stupid and normal. THAT really sums it up. That lady didn't help at all! (turns to MoonlitMeowth) But I do know ONE thing! If I don't get a reaction out of you in FIVE SECONDS, it's gonna be hell toni-

MoonlitMeowth: (farts loudly)

Everyone within a two mile radius of MoonlitMeowth: (faint)

Shinimegami: o.O

MoonlitMeowth: .......................... FOOD!!! Let's go eat! (BIG smile)

Shinimegami: You mean... You just... had.. to FART??!?

MoonlitMeowth: (pause) YEP!!!

Shinimegami: I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!! You mean... I slaved all morning trying to make you feel better... and ALL you had to do was pass gas???

MoonlitMeowth: (nods vigorously)

Shinimegami: (eyebrow twitches) Hmph. "Dark, mysterious force" my as-

MoonlitMeowth: Let's go get some FOOD!!! I'm starving!

Shinimegami: (suddenly feels sick to her stomach from all the carnival food she ate) Uh... actually, sis, you can go eat... I think I'll just go home and throw up... maybe take a nap, and call a doctor... or something.

MoonlitMeowth: OKAY!!! I'm gonna go get Meowth and Joshie-woshie and go somewhere to eat FOOD!!! Lotsa food!

Shinimegami: (clamps a claw over her mouth and runs to the nearest trash can, hurling into it) Oh God, I need a doctor...

.................................................

(MoonlitMeowth is seen skipping down the sidewalk, swinging Josh around by his neck. Meowth is merely walking by her side)

MoonlitMeowth: TRA LA LA LA LA!!! TRA LA LAAAAA LA LA!!!

Josh: (dead... again... like always...)

MoonlitMeowth: Hmmm... (looking around) ...where do you think we should eat? There's sooooo many places! I just can't deci- (suddenly gasps in awe and stops in front of a building) I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! Let's eat!!!

(she skips into a restaurant titled "Foodisgood")

Waiter: (walks up) Hello, miss, and welcome t-

MoonlitMeowth: (tramples him and runs over to a table that is occupied by a married couple) OUTTA MY WAY!!! NEED FOOOOOD!!!

Married couple: (run away screaming)

MoonlitMeowth: (big, innocent smile) Hi, mister waiter guy person! I'm here to get some FOOD!

Waiter: ...yes, well, here's a menu. (hand her a menu) Our special today is squab.

Josh: (wakes up with a worried look) Coo??!?

Meowth: Meow! (smile)

MoonlitMeowth: Squab? What's that?

Waiter: (eyes Josh) Oh, it's a delightful delicacy of meat from a-

MoonlitMeowth: MEAT!!! I'll have some squab!

Waiter: (blinks, glancing at Josh again) Very well, and what will your... um... pets have?

MoonlitMeowth: SAME THING!!!

Waiter: ... um... are you sure your... pigeon will have-

MoonlitMeowth: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Waiter: Alright, I'll be back momentarily. (walks away)

MoonlitMeowth: -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Shinimegami: (stumbles into the restaurant) Whoo, I feel a lot better. (relieved smile) Now, where's MoonlitMeo-

MoonlitMeowth: (holds up Josh) MEET JOSHIE-WOSHIE-KINSIE-POO-POO!!!

Shinimegami: (sits down) I'm surprised at how many names you've given that thing these past few weeks.

MoonlitMeowth: I'm eating FOOD!

Shinimegami: (suddenly turns green) Excuse me. (stumbles over to the nearest garbage can and throws up LOUDLY)

Everyone in the restaurant: (looks up at her in disgust)

Shinimegami: (raises head) HEY!!! Can't a person throw up in a public restaurant in PRIVACY??!?

Everyone: (slowly turn back to what they were doing)

Waiter: (comes over with squab, and looks like he's about to say something)

MoonlitMeowth: FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! (starts pounding her utensils on the table as she chants) Food! Food! Food! Food! Food! Food! Food! Food! Food! Food! Food! Food! Food! Food! FOOD!!!

Waiter: ...um, yes, here's your squab. (serves it and leaves quietly)

MoonlitMeowth: MMM, SQUAB!!! YUMMY!!! (starts devouring the meat noisily)

Shinimegami: (comes back, only to run back to the trash can at the sight of her sister tearing madly at the meat)

Everyone: (toss MoonlitMeowth strange looks) o.O;;;

Shinimegami: (finally gets over it and comes back, only to find that MoonlitMeowth's eating habits are causing tiny particles of food to fly everywhere)

Some guy: (gets hit by a bone) AUGH!!! MY EYE!!!

(people start screaming and running around for no reason. The building suddenly catches fire)

Waiter: EVACUATE!!!

(everyone runs out of the restaurant just as it EXPLODES... with the exception of MoonlitMeowth's table)

Shinimegami: (sits there, looking bored) So... what DID you order?

MoonlitMeowth: (pauses briefly) SQUAB!!! (starts eating again)

Shinimegami: o.O (suddenly looks worried) Uh... MoonlitMeowth?

MoonlitMeowth: Yeah? (is still stuffing her face)

Shinimegami: Do you even know what squab IS?

MoonlitMeowth: (is still stuffing her face) NOPE!!!

Shinimegami: Um... it's, um... uh... cooked... uhhh... well, just imagine the worst possible thing that could happen to Josh.

MoonlitMeowth: (takes another bite) Hmm... well, THAT would be for someone to eat him. (stuffs another piece of meat into her mouth, then suddenly pauses) o.O (slowly puts down her fork and knife and carefully swallows) So... you're telling me... that ALL this time... I've been eating... cooked... Joshies...?

Shinimegami: (nods) Yup.

MoonlitMeowth: (blinks a few times, then suddenly grabs Josh and death-huggles him) OH, JOSHIE-KINS!!! I'LL NEVER LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU!!! I'D NEVER, EVER EAT YOU! Meowth probably would, BUT I WOULDN'T!!! I SWEAR!!!

Josh: Coo... c-coo... (struggles to breath) o.O;;;

MoonlitMeowth: (stares at her plate) I'M SORRY, LITTLE JOSHIES!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT, I SWEAR! I DIDN'T KNOW!!! (sobs into the plate)

Shinimegami: (sits for about an hour in front of MoonlitMeowth, glancing at her watch every few minutes)

MoonlitMeowth: (cries for about three hours)

Shinimegami: So... are you finished now?

MoonlitMeowth: (suddenly sits up) Yep! C'mon, Joshie and Meow-Meow! Let's go home and throw rocks at ugly people!

Shinimegami: (as they're walking home) Yeah. Too bad you're favorite restaurant blew up.

MoonlitMeowth: (sadly nods) Yeah, I know... Oh well. At least something good came out of it!

Shinimegami: What's that?

MoonlitMeowth: I didn't have to pay! (BIG smile)

Shinimegami: (falls over)

........................................................................ ...........................

MoonlitMeowth: (can be seen washing her tongue in the background)

Shinimegami: (checks watch) Yep, she's been doing that for thirty minutes now... no, make that thirty-one...

MoonlitMeowth: MUST REMOVE STAIN OF GUILT FROM TASTE BUDS!!!

Shinimegami: (rolls eyes) What a baby. Anyway, yeah, another chapter... done... and done again. Um... read and review... and... stuff. And if you're ever depressed... just laugh at us. We don't mind. (pulls out Scythe of Death and strokes it with a talon) Honestly, we don't. (grin)

MoonlitMeowth: MAKE IT GO AWAY!!! JUST MAKE IT GO AWAAAAAAYYY!!! (smacks into wall and is knocked unconscious) X-X

Shinimegami: Yup... nothing's out of the ordinary. See you next time! Ja Ne!
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿ;8 ln¼¾
 qs acØÚ V X£¥ÏÑàâÙ Ûìîÿ³µ1 3 s u ö ø

f
h
°
²
Æ
È
p r ª ¬  / 1 =
?


Ä
Æ
¬®ÃÅGIÉË àâ
/1^`ËÍûö ûûûûûûûûûû&ucir c;öûûûûûûûûû&uci rc;ûûûûûûûñûû& ucirc;ñûûûñûöûû&ucir c;öûûûûûûûûû&oum l;ûûûûûûûöûö&ucir c;ûûûûñûûûöû&uc irc;ûûûûûûûûûû& ucirc;ûûûûûûÀ!&Ag rave;!À!_KMbdLNrtEG ¬®õ÷ce¯ ±
 oqÙÛ"$ceú&uum l;/1ÆÈ02¨ª  MOoq¯±ÄÆRTu w
-/y{µ· ½ ¿ <!>!z!|!¦!¨!""º" ¼"î"ð"p#ûûûû ;öûûûöûûûñû&ntil de;ûìûûûñûûûû ûñûñûûûûûñ&u circ;ûûñûûûñûñ&uci rc;ûûçûûûûûûû& ucirc;ûûûûûñûûû&ucir c;ûûûöûñûñûû&u circ;ñûûûûûöûûû ûûñÀ!À!&A grave;!À![p#r###ý#ÿ#V$X$$ $£$¥$Ë$Í$%%E%G%¥%§% Æ%È%&&<&>&y&{& ¯&±&'')'p'r'Ü'Þ'((u( w(²(´())Q)S)¡)£)l*n*· ;*¹*+ +}++¶+¸+S,U,,,ì, î,--p-r-¸-º-ý-ÿ-B.D.y. {.ª.¬.ã.å.e/g/¥0§0&Atild e;0Å0©1«1â1ä1n2p2Û2&Yac ute;2ûûûöûûûûûû ;ûûûûûûûûûû&uci rc;ûûûûûûûûöû&uc irc;ûöûûûöûûûö&uci rc;ûûûûñûûûûû& ouml;ûûûöûûûöûû&u circ;öûûûûûûûûû& ucirc;ûûûöûìûûû&igrav e;ûûûöûöûÀ!&A grave;!À!À!]Ý2 3393;3&su p2;3´344u4w444É4Ë4ç4&eac ute;4N5P55566G6I6n7p7è7ê7;8&uc irc;ûûûöûöûöûû&uci rc;ûûûûûûûûöû&uc irc;ûñûöìû  À!À!À!D 
Þ»6 ÿÿÿÿE
ÆÏ:!&ù,K3»6ÿÿ ²ÿÿÿÿfÿÿ ÿÿÿÿsÿÿÿÿ ÿÿ ;8p#Ý2;8 !(Times New Roman Symbol&Arial¹6¹6ÔÔ&sup 1;6"Ðh*ð¦*ð¦ Wshinimegami_moonlitmeowth7NCR Licensed CustomerNCR Licensed Customer