Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth ❯ Shinimegami's New Job ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Û¥-1@ -€Q<ÏK&Ntil de;:J$J$$J$J$J$J$ J2JžÐJÐJÐJÐJÐJ
ÚJ"ÐJüJ($K$K$K$K$K$K $K$K$K&K&K&K&K&K&am p;KDK4xKWDK$JDKDK 
Shinimegami: (is sharpening her claws and talons)

MoonlitMeowth: ...uh... Shinimegami?

Shinimegami: (doesn't hear her)

MoonlitMeowth: (speaks louder) Hey, sis?

Shinimegami: (still doesn't hear)

MoonlitMeowth: (pulls out her megaphone) HEY, SHINIMEGAMI!!!

Shinimegami: (still doesn't hear her)

MoonlitMeowth: (puts down her megaphone and pauses before lightly tapping Shinimegami on the shoulder)

Shinimegami: (shrieks and jumps up, accidentally cutting off one of her talons)

MoonlitMeowth: o.O Oops...

Shinimegami: (lip trembles) ....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! I BROKE MY TALON!!!

MoonlitMeowth: (sweatdrops) Uh... you know, I think I'll just post it for her... yeah.

........................................................................ ...........................

MoonlitMeowth: (is seen eating waffles with lots of lots of LOTS of syrup at the breakfast table)

Meowth: (is eyeing Josh carefully as she eats her buttered toast)

Josh: (is just sitting there)

MoonlitMeowth: (finishes her breakfast) BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP!!!

Josh: o.O;;;

Meowth: (continues to eat her buttered toast)

MoonlitMeowth: Isn't it great, Joshie? Shinimegami starts her first day of work at the Game Shop today! It's gonna be soooooooooooo COOL! Hey, maybe I'll be able to get free Duel Monsters cards!

Josh: (rolls his eyes) Coo...

MoonlitMeowth: (gets up and puts her dishes away) I love you, Joshie-woshie!!! (grabs Josh) Gimme a hug, Joshie! (cuddles the pigeon in a death-huggle)

Josh: O.o (gets the life squeezed out of him) COOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Meowth: (spits out her buttered toast as she starts laughing hysterically)

Josh: *suddenly falls limp*

MoonlitMeowth: Joshua? (pokes the bird) Aww, you're no fun sometimes. But that's okay, 'cuz I'll be down at the Game Shop anyway getting free Duel Monsters cards since Shinimegami'll be working there from now on!

Meowth: (continues to laugh)

MoonlitMeowth: Yup, Shinimegami's gonna LOVE her new job. I can't wait until she gets up and leaves! And that'll be at approximately one minute from no.... OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!

(MoonlitMeowth rushes to her sister's bedroom as soon as she realizes that it's one minute to eight, which is the time Shinimegami has to be at work)

MoonlitMeowth: (busts through Shinimegami's door) SHINIMEGAMI!!! WAKE UP, YOU GOTTA GO TO WORK!!! (runs over and smacks her sister's face repeatedly)

Shinimegami: (quickly wakes up) HEY, WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA??!?

MoonlitMeowth: (points to Shinimegami's alarm clock) It's almost eight, and you have to be at work!

Shinimegami: (sees the clock) o.O OH MY GOD!!! I'M GONNA BE LATE!!! But... hey, why didn't my alarm go off??? I thought I set it for 7:30!!!

MoonlitMeowth: Oh, I turned it off so it wouldn't wake Josh.

Shinimegami: (looks like she's about to strangle her sister) You WHAT??!? Argh... I'll kill you when I get back from work! I don't have time right now!!! (jumps out of bed and quickly changes out of her Ryou-face-print pajamas into her regular outfit)

MoonlitMeowth: ..... you have Ryou-face-pajamas?

Shinimegami: (doesn't seem to hear her and quickly put her hair into a braid and brushes her teeth, and then suddenly crashes outside through her wall)

MoonlitMeowth: (doesn't seem to notice the broken wall) Hey, how did you manage to get Ryou-face-pajamas??

Shinimegami: (doesn't look back) They're custom-made! Don't worry about it!

MoonlitMeowth: (shrugs it off) You'd better fly fast if you wanna get there on time!

Shinimegami: Who said I was FLYING? (holds out her claw) TAXI!!!

MoonlitMeowth: You're taking a CAB?! Like THAT'S gonna get you there any faster if you fly!!!

Shinimegami: And who said I was gonna just RIDE in the cab??

(a taxi cab pulls up)

Taxi driver: Hello there, miss, where would you like-

Shinimegami: (grabs the driver by his collar and pulls him out)

Taxi driver: Wait, please, don't hurt me! What do you-

Shinimegami: If you were Ryou Bakura, I wouldn't have to do this to you. (suddenly throws him up into the air)

Taxi driver: (screams as he disappears up into the sky)

Shinimegami: (gets into the driver's seat of the cab, buckles her seat belt and floors the gas pedal)

MoonlitMeowth: Uh... don't you want something to eat first?

Shinimegami: No time! I'll get something on the way!

(a bunch of fire shoots out of the exhaust pipe and Shinimegami speeds away in the taxi cab, leaving black tire tracks behind)

MoonlitMeowth: Oh my... (long pause) Hey, Josh, let's go take a bath with the toaster!!!

Josh: Coo??!?

.................................................

Mr. Mutou: (peers out the Game Shop window, looking up and down the street)

Yugi: Is she here yet, Grandpa?

Mr. Mutou: No, I don't see her...

(a loud motor can be heard in the distance and then gets closer and closer)

Yugi: Hey, do you hear that?

Mr. Mutou: Yes, I do. I wonder wha-

(a taxi can suddenly screeches to a halt in front of the Game Shop and Shinimegami kicks open the door, sending it flying. Shinimegami tries to get out, but is held back by her seat belt, which she rips off with ease, and then finally rushes out of the vehicle and crashes through the Game Shop door)

Shinimegami: (looks at the clock) Alright! I made it just on time! ^___^

Yugi: Um... you drove a CAB to get here?

Shinimegami: Of course! I didn't want to be late!

Yugi: But... you live just down the street at the next block...

Shinimegami: (falls over anime-style) Just GREAT! I wish I had known that sooner...

(pause)

Mr. Mutou: (sighs) I guess I'll clean up the doorway now... Yugi, tell her what she's supposed to do. (goes to clean up the doorway)

Yugi: Uh, okay, follow me.

Shinimegami: (follows Yugi over to the counter)

Yugi: Okay, take this. (hands Shinimegami an apron with a turtle printed on it, and also gives her a name tag with her name on it) You'll be wearing those while you work here.

Shinimegami: Coooooooool, an apron... (rubs apron against her cheek)

Yugi: ?????

Shinimegami: Um... sorry. (puts on apron and name tag)

Yugi: Okay, um, now I guess I could teach you how to use the cash register...

(five minutes later)

(the Game Shop counter is in flames)

Yugi: I don't get it! WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT LEARNING TO WORK THE CASH REGISTER??!?

Shinimegami: Uh... wait, I can fix it! (grabs the fire extinguisher and throws it at the fire)

Yugi: ... GRANDPA!!!

Mr. Mutou: (comes in) Wha? (sees fire) OH MY GOD!!! WHAT HAPPENED HERE??!?

Shinimegami: It was an accident! Really, I can fix it! (pulls out a tank of gasoline)

Mr. Mutou and Yugi: o.O NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DON'T DO THAT!!!

Shinimegami: (sprays gasoline on fire)

Fire: (explodes)

Shinimegami: What? (looks at label) HEY! THIS isn't water!!!

Yugi: Of COURSE it isn't! It's a big red container with "gasoline" written in big letters!

Shinimegami: Aw, DAMN IT! (thinks) Okay, I got it now... (takes out a bottle of hair spray)

Yugi: Wait, Shinimegami! Is that stuff flameable?!

Shinimegami: Uh... (pauses for about five seconds to look at the label) ... yes. (throws bottle)

Yugi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SHINIMEGAMI, STOP!!!

Fire: (grows higher)

Shinimegami: Aw, crap, that didn't work either... (puts claw to head) Grrrrr... I give UP! (flaps wings in anger)

Fire: (goes out)

Yugi and Mr. Mutou: o.O;;;;;;;;;;;;

(pause)

Shinimegami: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy... I didn't know I could do that... (smile)

Mr. Mutou: Well, you did it. You REALLY did it. You know what you did?

Shinimegami: Ummmmmm... saved the world from pink bunnies?

Mr. Mutou: ...

Yugi: Shinimegami, you just destroyed the counter... oh, and the cash register, too.

Shinimegami: (sniffs) I'm sorry... ;.;

Yugi: (frowns) Okay, I'm sorry... just try not to be... um, so stupid from now on...

Shinimegami: Okie! (hugs Yugi)

Yugi: Ehehehe... (sweatdrops) Um, you can put me down now...

Shinimegami: (drops him)

Mr. Mutou: Well, I guess we'll have to clean this up... and then I can bring out that replacement counter and cash register form the back room.

Yugi and Shinimegami: What???

Yugi: You mean you already have another counter?!

Mr. Mutou: Yes. (leaves)

Yugi: Oooooooh... I'm gonna go take a nap...

Shinimegami: Okie-dokie!

.................................................

Taxi driver: (falls down from the sky from when Shinimegami threw him) Ugh... I'm NEVER being that nice to girls again... and where the heck's my cab??!

MoonlitMeowth: (rushes out from the door and up to the driver)

Taxi driver: Um... hello...

MoonlitMeowth: (grabs the taxi driver by the collar and lifts him up)

Taxi driver: AUGH!!! What'd I do now?! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A TAXI CAB ANYMORE!!!

MoonlitMeowth: But you're in my way. Sorry, buddy, but if you were Joey Wheeler I wouldn't have to do this to you. (throws him up into the air)

Taxi driver: NOT AGAIN... (screams as he's tossed into the air... again...)

MoonlitMeowth: (grabs Josh by the head and skips off towards the Game Shop) Tra la la la...

Josh: (dead... like always)

(MoonlitMeowth comes to the Game Shop, where the wrecked taxi cab is still "parked." She opens the door)

MoonlitMeowth: I'm HEEEEEEEEEERRRREEEEEEEE, oh lovable sister of mine who shares the same mom and dad!!! (HUGE smile)

Shinimegami: (looks up from the new counter) Oh, hey.

MoonlitMeowth: (frowns) Oh, is THAT how you greet your only lovable, more beautiful and attractive, huggable, so coooooool, younger sister?

Shinimegami: (pause) Yup.

MoonlitMeowth: And even when I have... a PIGEON!!! (holds up Josh)

Josh: (tongue hanging out)

Shinimegami: Please, sis, no dead pigeons in the store.

MoonlitMeowth: He's not dead, he's sleeping! (skips over to the counter) So, how's the first day of work?

Shinimegami: (sighs) Not so good. It was already one minute into the day and I already destroyed something...

MoonlitMeowth: What was it this time?

Shinimegami: The counter and the cash register. But Mr. Mutou had a replacement of each in the back, and even some replacement money in the register.

MoonlitMeowth: That's disturbing.

Shinimegami: ... so... are you gonna buy something or just stare at my pretty face?

MoonlitMeowth: Yeah, I guess you're face is pretty...

Shinimegami: (smile)

MoonlitMeowth: ... pretty UGLY.

Shinimegami: (throws a rock at her sister's head)

MoonlitMeowth: (ducks)

(rock hits display window)

Mr. Mutou: (rushes in) WHAT'D YOU BREAK??!?

Shinimegami: A window... I mean, I didn't break anything.

Mr. Mutou: THE WINDOW!!! (turns on Shinimegami) Exactly how many things are you planning to break?!?!

Shinimegami: (lip trembles) I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Mr. Mutou: That is IT!! I've HAD IT!!! Shinimegami... you're FIRED!!!

Shinimegami: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (starts crying pitifully)

Yugi: (runs downstairs) What's going on?

Mr. Mutou: Shinimegami obviously can't work without burning or breaking things. I fired her, Yugi. It's the best choice.

Yugi: But where will Shinimegami work NOW?

Shinimegami: (suddenly stops crying) YEAH! Where will I work NOW? (does the lip)

Mr. Mutou: Ooooooooooooooooh! I HATE it when you have to do THAT! But you OBVIOUSLY can't work HERE!!

Shinimegami: Aw c'mon! It won't happen again! You'll see! (gives him the chibi eyes)

Mr. Mutou: Oh, alright.

(five seconds later)

The Game Shop: (is now COMPLETELY on fire, and is burnt down to a pile of ash)

Mr. Mutou: O.O

Yugi: o.O

Shinimegami: Eheheheheheheh... whoops...?

Mr. Mutou: WHOOPS?! IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY?!?! WHOOPS?!?!

Shinimegami: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah?

Mr. Mutou: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shinimegami: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sorry?

Yugi: Shinimegami!!! You COMPLETELY ruined our Game Shop! Oh... WAIT! There IS no Game Shop!!!

Shinimegami: It's not what you THINK!!!

Mr. Mutou: Not what we THINK?! Look at what's LEFT of our Game Shop!!! (indicates what USED to be the Game Shop, now in a pile of burnt ash)

Shinimegami: (pause) What's your point?

Mr. Mutou: (starts steaming from the neck) GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!!!!!

Shinimegami: I'll take that as a THREAT!! (runs, or FLIES for it)

MoonlitMeowth: (suddenly comes out of nowhere) Hey, ummmm, WHAT just happened? (turns around to see what her sister had done to the Game Shop) o.O HOLY CRAP!!!

Yugi: Yeah, that's pretty much the way WE saw it...

Mr. Mutou: And we SURE don't wanna see any trouble from you EITHER!

MoonlitMeowth: RIGHT! Sooooooooooo, I guess I'm gonna leave now before you cut my tail off for absolutely NO reason! BYE! (runs off with Josh in a death-grip right after he managed to recover again)

Josh: (dead)

.................................................

Taxi driver: (is back on his feet again) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, my HEAD!! Gosh... I sure hope I NEVER see THOSE two WOMEN ever AGAIN...!

Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth: (come up suddenly)

Taxi driver: O.O Oh no...

Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth: (both grab the taxi driver at the same time)

Taxi driver: Aaack!

Shinimegami: If you were Yugi's grandpa, then we'd have to do this to you.

The two sisters: (both throw the taxi driver up in the air at the same time)

Taxi driver: Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! (disappears)

Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth: (both take a breath) Yeah... (smile)

........................................................................ ...........................

MoonlitMeowth: Well, now that THAT'S over, we can begin our NEXT chappie!

Shinimegami: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! And maybe I'll find another job.

MoonlitMeowth: Or maybe I can pick one for you!

Shinimegami: o.O WHAT? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO! You are NOT gonna pick something for ME, LITTLE sister!

MoonlitMeowth: Why NOT?

Shinimegami: Because you'll probably pick something STUPID!

MoonlitMeowth: Nuh-UH!

Shinimegami: Oh YES you will!

MoonlitMeowth: TRUST me.

Shinimegami: I'll regret it.

MoonlitMeowth: Then you'll do it?

Shinimegami: I'll regret it.

MoonlitMeowth: Good. (grin) I can't wait to see what jobs are AVAILABLE!!

Shinimegami: And I can't wait to see what she'll PICK! Ugh... (sweatdrops)

MoonlitMeowth: Well, peoples! Remember to R&R this for my sister and ME!! 'Cause I know she probably writes BETTER than I do! Soooooooo... yah.

Shinimegami: Well, at least she's tellin' the truth about THAT.

MoonlitMeowth: (sighs)
Ä”ÐpcüÎp x¢t)(üÎpàÆ­é^Pü& Icirc;pø?MHR‹È@èp%
ÿüýÎp€ 0Ëp€èýÎp -€УÉp€ ýÎpX\â­ûØü&Icir c;p®lV.XýÎp­mø0ýÎ pø?l¬”zˆAèp%ÿ defaultsel€Q< €‚¶¸ßá1 3WY™›ÃÅ.0‚„¢¤ þZ\ÁÃ')mo‘&Uacu te;Üëíçé
 ª¬ñó@B`b< > ; ] _ 

­
¯
J L Œ Ž õ ÷ ‹ Ì Î &ET H;
Ò
¡£ce½¿ gi¨ªÁÃûý? A{}ûûûûûûûûû ;ûûûûûûöûûû&ucir c;ûöûûûûûöûû&ucir c;ûûûûûûûûñû&u circ;ûöûûûûûûûñ ûûûñûöûöûûû ;öûöûûûñûûûö ;ûöûûûûûûûöû ;ûûûûûûûûûû À!À!À!_}ïñ+ -•—Õב“ðò 79‡‰«­ÑÓ "ACjl›ëíOQ“ •íïøú„†£¥&t imes;Ù×Ùçé#% uwµ·
qsŠŒÝß9;€‚«&s hy;ÀÂdfÇÉÿ eg—™°²)ûöööû&ou ml;ööööûööööööö ;öööööööööööö&n tilde;ööööööööööö&ou ml;öûöööööûööö&oum l;öööööööööûöö öööûöööööööö&o uml;ööööûöööûöö&ou ml;ööûÀ!À!À! _)+>@fhqsÂÄ  N P a c º ¼ ç é A!C!e!g!¨!ª!Å!Ç!Y"["{ "}"±"³"Ï"Ñ" ####R#T#ð#ò#3$5$S$U$$Ÿ$&ograv e;$ô$ˆ%Š%Ù%Û%:&<&Z&\&am p;Ç&É&B'D'}''((-(/(u(w(” (–(Ð(Ò(@)B)´)¶)Þ)à)y *{*Ÿ*¡*÷*ù*1+3+J+L+n+p+¤ +¦+ûûûûûûûû&ucir c;ûûûûûûûûûû&uc irc;ûûûûûûûöûû&u circ;ûûûûûûûûûû öûûûûûûûöûö& ucirc;ûûöûûûöûöû&u circ;ûöûûûûûûûû& ucirc;öûñûûûöûûû ûûûûûûûûûû À!À!_¦+¿+Á+ Ý+ß+,,L,N,¸,º,--e-g-&ce dil;-º-æ-è-e.g.”.–.ì.î.X /Z/´/¶/Ð/Ò/è/ê/;0=0N 0P0\0^0Š0Œ0Ë0Í0÷0ù0G1I1q1 s1×1Ù122–2˜2Ã2Å233V3 X3þ346484~4€4L5N5]5_5’5”566P6R6 o6q6¿6Á6×6Ù6&7(7w7y7&mic ro;7·7ÿ78f8h8´8ûûûû ;ûûûûöûöûûûö ûûûöûûûñûöû ;ûûûûûûûûûû&uci rc;ûûûûûûûìûû& ucirc;öûûûöûûûûû& ucirc;ûñûûûûûìû&uci rc;ûûûöûûûûûû&uc irc;ûûûûûûûûûû& ucirc;ûûÀ!À!&Agr ave;!]´8¶8ý8ÿ81939œ9ž9¸9& ordm;9ø9ú9::5:7:R:T:s:u:™:›:º ;:¼:
; ;[;];ò;ô;6<8<Q<ûû& ucirc;öûñûûûûûûû ;ûûûûûûûûûû&uci rc;ûûûñûûûû À!À! D 
ÞÑ:ÿÿÿÿg‡ ·£¾µ"`(Ø-¸2“8 Ñ:ÿÿÿÿ@ÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ Dÿÿÿÿ Fÿÿ
ÿÿ €Q<€})¦+´8Q&l t; !"#$(Times New Roman Symbol&Arial€Ï:Ï:€€Ï:6 "ŒÐh„ä‡f„ä‡fW shinimegami_moonlitmeowth6NCR Licensed CustomerNCR Licensed Customer