Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ ::Memories&Fairwells:: ❯ ::Memories&Fairwells:: ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

:: Memories and Farewells:: The Prologue

Authors note: This is written as another version of the eppi. Where misty leaves. I haven't seen it yet but know the basics of it ^^.Also this is a HUGE spoiler fic. If you have not heard of this eppi.yet. So don't read it if you don't like spoilers!!

Misty had just found out that she was going to have to journey back to Cerulean city. Her sisters had just won a supper market contest. The prize was a trip around the world. And so with no one to care for the gym, misty had to go back. She had no choice but to leave Ash.

As Ash, Misty and Brock walked on down the path way misty's head was swirling with memories. The great adventures she had experienced during the past four years. Back when she first met Ash Ketchum, the wanna-be poke`mon master. Who was now fulfilling his dreams. The one reason she had ever given him for staying was because he busted her bike to charred bits. All she really wanted was his companionship.

Misty smiled as she recalled the time he caught his caterpiie. Ash was so enthusiastic and happy. *^____^* Then suddenly she frowned when she remembered he wanted her to befriend the creature. It showed its affections by spinning her in a string shot cocoon. Misty shook her head then glanced in ash's direction. Smiling again as they all trod on the wide trail ahead. Blushing heavily she jerked her head in the opposite direction and reached for a water bottle in the basket on her now repaired bike.

Ash was enduring his own emotions dealing with Misty's departure.

He called to mind the night that he first fell in love with this tall red head girl. It was during a party in Maidens peek.

He was seated on a bench watching misty in the glow of the party lights. Her skin reflecting the red and pink on her kimono from the lanterns suspended about. She almost seemed to float towards him as she reached out her hand and said,

"Hey ash, wanna dance?" with a smile.

His eyes lit up as he replied "Sure!" Taking her hand they danced until the party was over.

Falling back into reality… they stopped at the familiar crossroads that lead to Cerulean City and Pallet Town. Brock left as he also had business to attend to in Pewter city. Thus misty and Ash were left alone together. Neither knew whether to speak first or not. Finally Ash gathered his courage and stammered out,

"I wish you didn't have to go mist' "Ash was now turning redder than a magmar's skin." I-I'll miss you, you know."

Misty was so surprised by his remark she squeaked,

"REALLY!?" then in the same manner replied "I'll miss you too, Ash."

The two were so tense that they blushed intensely. Ash reached for his hat and then took misty's hand.

"Mist'… take this and I know well meet again for sure" he exclaimed while giving her the ratty red and white hat.

Misty, even more stunned than before said" I CAN'T! That hat means the world to you!"

Ash gave her a look that could only mean "You're the one who means the world to me." She fully understood and hugged him as tight as she possibly could. They stayed like that for a good while until misty broke the silence with,

"But Ash I don't have anything for you…oh! Wait." She pulled a handkerchief .It was pink with a black trim and a mini psyduck on the corner. Ash accepted it happily and took a whiff of the intoxicating smell of misty's orange/ginger body spray. He grinned as a thought came into his mind. Ash slowly reached his hand to misty's cheek and was going in to kiss her. But ofcourse as all great moments go, an interruption came by way of pikachu tugging on ash's pant leg. Misty sighed and leaned her head towards his. Kissing him so quick that he didn't even realize until later that day.

They were destined to meet again soon…

To Be Continued in the next chapter.