Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ A Crystal Version Story ❯ Team Rocket ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey! I'm back! You all want to know chap 2? So here it is! I don't see any review for the last chap. But please review this one. I really want to know how you like this fic!

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon or any of the characters.

Chapter #2 Team Rocket

Hiroshi's POV

That girl, Kris was pretty cool and cute, too (he, he). I've never seen a girl like that before; the way she acts. If I beat a girl in a Pokemon battle, she would have cry. But this girl, she didn't cry but said that I was great and she accepted it. Oh well, I think I should continue my journey. I looked at my Pokegear and I saw the map in Johto.

"Well Totodile, I think we should go to the Ilex Forest to go to Goldenrod City." I said to Totodile.

"Totodile!" he replied happily and run ahead of me.

I sighed. Why do he always run like that and I was annoyed a bit by the way he runs. "Hey Totodile, wait up!"

15 minutes later…

I was panting, still running to catch up with Totodile. I wondered why Totodile could run so fast and so long without being tired. "Totodile, wait up!" I repeated, "and slow down!" I've been repeating those words several times, but Totodile didn't listen. Suddenly he stopped and laughed at me. I stopped, too. "Shut up, Totodile." I was still panting. "That's not funny." I gave him a glare, but he was still laughing. But then, I smiled, too.

Suddenly he stopped laughing and looked at the sky. I looked up, too. I saw a bunch of Fearow flying in the sky. But those Fearow was different. They were bigger than the usual Fearow I saw. I also saw men sitting on top of every Fearow. All the men wore black uniforms that had a big, red `R' signs on it. I saw their leaders. There are two leaders; a man and a woman. They wore white costumes, but still had a big, red `R' signs.

The woman's hair was blond and the man's hair was green. The woman wore a skirt that matched up with the uniform. I saw the man looked back and ordered something to his team, but I couldn't hear it. Suddenly all the Fearow ducked near Totodile and me.

I am still staring at it. I am curios of them. Then I saw all of them standing on the ground, which means they are not sitting anymore.

"Give us all your pokemon!" the male leader shouted.

I was furious when I heard that. "Who the hell are you?!" I shouted, "and what makes you think I want to give my Pokemon to you!"

The woman just laughed evilly. "We are the member of the famous Team Rocket, kid," she said. "The boss wanted all of us to bring him back some rare an powerful Pokemon. I think you don't have one…do you?"

I get angrier every time. "Shut up! I do have a rare and powerful Pokemon, but I never going to give it to you!" I shouted at her.

"Hah…you think that we are going to give up easily, do you? That is because you didn't know us very well…so let us introduce ourselves," the man said.

"Prepare for trouble," the woman said.

"And make it double," the man added.

"To protect the world from devastation,"

"To unite all people within our nations,"

"To denounce the evil of truth and love,"

"To extend our reach to the stars above,"

"Cassidy,"

"Butch,"

"Team Rocket blast off with the speed of light,"

"Surrender now or prepare to fight,"

A Raticate appeared in front of them and cried, "Raticate!"

"Now, do you understand who we are?" said Cassidy.

"Yeah, I understand who you are, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna give my Pokemon!" I shouted once more.

"I think we need to teach you a lesson," Cassidy said in an annoying tone. She held up a Pokeball and threw it on the ground, while saying, "Go, Machamp!"

A bright light came out of the Pokeball and it appeared to be a Machamp. "Machamp!" it was ready for a battle.

"Machamp, steal all of that twerp's Pokemon!" she ordered.

"Mach!" it replied.

The Machamp ran towards me and I ran, too. But then, I realized that Totodile was not running with me. I looked back and saw Totodile stunned and I think he was frightened. "Totodile, get out of the way!" I cried.

But Totodile just stay there and looking at Machamp, who was running to him. "Totodile!!" I repeated louder, "Get out of the way!!" I turned backwards and I ducked Totodile before Machamp grab him.

"Mach!" it cried angrily, and it swung its giant arm at Totodile and me.

It didn't catch me, but it caught Totodile. My eyes widened when I saw that Totodile was not beside me anymore. I saw Machamp carrying Totodile. "Totodile!" I cried. "Hey Machamp, give me back my Totodile!"

It ignored me and it swung its arm again to my waist. Then I realized it got all of my Pokeball. I was really angry. I couldn't help it. I felt as if I'm going to explode. "HEY YOU FUCKED UP MACHAMP, I'M WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME!!! GIVE ME BACK ALL OF MY POKEMON!!!!" but it ignored me and jog to Cassidy and gave her my Pokemon. (A/N: Sorry for the bad word) I felt that I'm burning up.

"God job, Machamp, return!" Cassidy said and Machamp returned to its Pokeball. "Thanks for your Pokemon, kid," she said to me. "The boss will like your Pokemon and your Pokemon will be trained well, so don't worry about them."

"Totototototototo!" Totodile struggled in Cassidy's arm, trying to get free.

"It's no use, twerp," she said to Totodile. "Too bad." She made a face at Totodile.

I knew what Totodile is going to do, with his face looking furiously at Cassidy. A jet of water shot out from his mouth directly to her face. "Aaahhh!!!" she screamed. "You ruin my beautiful face!" She let her grip of Totodile.

Totodile run to me, who was laughing at the incident. "Good job, Totodile!" I said, still laughing a bit.

"Totodile!" he was laughing, too.

"We had enough of your Totodile," Butch broke our laugh. "We'll just take all your Pokemon except Totodile." He turned to the other Team Rocket and said, "Come on, we have to steal more Pokemon for the boss!"

"Right! There is no time for worrying about my face," Cassidy replied.

"Hey wait, give me back my Pokemon!" I shouted.

"Sorry twerp, but your Pokemon are ours now," Butch said in a voice tone, which I was annoyed of. All the Team Rocket get on their Fearow and soared to the blue sky, and suddenly disappeared.

"Toto…" Totodile looked at me sadly.

"Come on, Totodile, we got to get our friends back," I said. Totodile nodded.

"Hi, Chris!" said a familiar voice. I turned back and saw Kris with her Eevee. "I thought you're way ahead of me."

"Hello, Kris…It's because of Team Rocket," I said. "And they take all my Pokemon, too, except Totodile."

"Team Rocket?" she questioned, puzzled. "What's Team Rocket?"

I sighed and explain about what happened.

I know, it's weird. Ash, Brock and Misty's enemies are Jesse and James, but I made Chris and Kris's Butch and Cassidy. Butch and Cassidy appeared in the Anime, I forgot what episode. They stole the people's Pokemon by lying to them that they will make the level grow or something, I forgot. That's where James got his Victreebel. The next chapter will have Red in it. What will Red do? Please REVIEW and tell me! Remember, if you have questions, email me!